𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐈𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝 ➳ 𝙨...

By bambheecue

𝗘𝗻- 𝗦𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 #𝟰 ↳ ❝ [ 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙄 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙗𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚...𝙞𝙩 𝙙𝙞𝙙... More

DISCLAIMER🐶
𓆉 𝚃𝚆𝙾
𓆉 𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴
𓆉 𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁
𓆉 𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴
𓆉 𝚂𝙸𝚇
𓆉 𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽
𓆉 𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃
𓆉 𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴
𓆉 𝚃𝙴𝙽
𓆉 𝙴𝙻𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽
𓆉 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙻𝚅𝙴
𓆉 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽
𓆉 𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽
𓆉 𝙵𝙸𝙵𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽
𓆉 𝚂𝙸𝚇𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽
𓆉 𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽
𓆉 𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽
𓆉 𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽
𓆉 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈
𓆉 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈 𝙾𝙽𝙴
𓆉 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈 𝚃𝚆𝙾
𓆉 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈 𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴
𓆉 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈 𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁
𓆉 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈 𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴
𓆉 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈 𝚂𝙸𝚇
𓆉 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈 𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽
𓆉 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈 𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃
𓆉 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈 𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴
𓆉 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈
𓆉 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈 𝙾𝙽𝙴
𓆉 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈 𝚃𝚆𝙾
𓆉 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈 𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴
𓆉 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈 𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁
𓆉 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈 𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴
𓆉 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈 𝚂𝙸𝚇
𓆉 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈 𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽
𓆉 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈 𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃
𓆉 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈 𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴
𓆉 𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈
𝓔𝓝𝓓 𓆉
𓆉 SPECIAL CHAPTER 𓆉
NOTE!

𓆉 𝙾𝙽𝙴

4.1K 87 52
By bambheecue

It's summer again in South Korea, it's a trend to plan a vacation, whether inside the country or abroad. Most popular places in hot weather are the beaches with numerous water activities that can be done.

That's why these best of friends in Class A planned to book a flight to Jeju Island. Including the famous student Ahn Minji who seems to have committed a sin to her so called  father just to be with her friends.

"Yunjin, don't tell Dad where I am or I'll steal your precious lipstick." The girl named Minji said as she sat in her seat on the plane. She was wearing shorts and a button down shirt. Of course, she will not forget her sunglasses bought at Gucci.

"It's like you don't always take my lipstick." Yunjin sneered as she scrolled through her phone "As your friend I won't report you to Mr. Min." She added.

Huh Yunjin is one of Minji's friends, she is probably her most true friend among them as she is the only one who defends her when someone is saying bad things to her. Even though she admitted that Minji has a bad attitude, she still wanted to be her friend cause deep inside she knew she needed someone who could understand her and accept her for who she is.  

"I know I can trust you, Huh. Do you have sunscreen?" Minji asked.

"I'm sorry, I forgot to bring one." Yunjin replied.

"Aish. How can you forgot? I'm going to get tanned, never mind I'll just buy it when we get there." She sighed then looked out the window, where she could see the group of clouds and the vast ocean in the lowlands.

"You're wealthy but you forgot to bring your own sunscreen." Giselle, one of her friend said in front of them.

"Because what she brought was her one-piece swimsuit to attract hot guys in Jeju." Taehyun snickered from the back then threw sunscreen at Minji "You can have that and pay me later."

She turned around then put her arms on the back of the chair and looked at him "Taehyun you know, that's the only reason I came with all of you. I won't pay for your sunscreen because it's already opened." She faked smiled then sit down properly.

After an hour's flight from Seoul, they landed in Jeju.

“Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Jeju International Airport. Local time is 9:18 AM. For your safety and comfort, please remain seated with your seat belt fastened until the Captain turns off the Fasten Seat Belt sign." 

"They already said to stay still." Yunjin scolded Minji, because she was caught taking off her seatbelt.

"What if I don't want to?" She rolled her eyes then put on her Gucci sunglasses.

"Please check around your seat for any personal belongings you may have brought on board with you. I’d like to thank you for joining us on this trip and we are looking forward to seeing you on board again in the near future. Have a nice day."

Those words signaling that the plane has landed and they can go down already.

"Can you remove your feet on my way for a while?" Minji excused to her seatmate Yunjin then immediately took her leather travel bag and quickly got out of the plane.

"We can leave her, she was a brat." Lily rolled her eyes, she took her own bag.

"I guess it's too much if we leave her, what if she get lost in this place?" Yorch, a proud Thai young man, joined the conversation.

"Yorch, that's exactly what we all want isn't it?" Lily, an Australian scoffed "Unless, you like that spoiled brat?" She crossed her arms.

“I didn’t say I like her, it was just-

"That's enough, get down before we get scolded by the employees here." Yunjin cut him off then headed off the plane.

"You two try getting along, I don't want to ruin my vacation because of your nonstop bickering." Chaeryeong glared at them then followed Yunjin.

Lily and Yorch ignored each other until they reached the resort where their cottage house is located. Minji, on the other hand, inconsiderately approached a foreigner who was only wearing beach shorts.

She looked at him from head to toe, she gulped afterwards then put her sunglasses over her head, she took her own calling card that she herself printed it, in case of emergency.

"Babe, save this number and call me anytime." She winked as she handed over the calling card which the hunk immediately took.

"I'm bisexual, I'm more attracted to men, though I'll give you a chance." He winked back and then walked away from her.

She watched him leave her sight, as she do a fist pump for the victory that she caught a man again to play with.

"You're really a flirty girl. We just arrived at the resort, and you already have a man fell on your trap." Hanbin, her Vietnamese friend looked at her, a little disgusted with her doings.

She rolled her eyes "You always say that. Mind your own business Ngô Ngọc Hưng."

After she left, Hanbin was even more annoyed "Why does she even have to say my real name?"

°°°

It's already night and the party of the vacationers on the wide sandy beach had already started. They're dancing, singing and drinking. Enjoying themselves and not thinking of problems.

"Hey! come here, Yorch." Minji pulled him as she danced but she stopped when she saw him just standing in front of her.

"I'm leaving." He turned around but suddenly she grabbed his shoulders so they face each other again.

"Stop pretending that you hate me, I know you have a crush on me." She smirked while dancing and synchronizing to the beat of the song. 

"Minji-

She cut him off "Don't waste my time and let's dance the night away!" Yorch could no longer refuse and slowly danced as he watched the girl take some red cup.

"I'm disappointed. I was still expecting you to bring tequila but you brought this boring vodka." She smelled the alcoholic drink "Hm..it's okay than nothing." She immediately finish the vodka and took another cup.

"Minji, stop. What if you get drunk-

She approached him while holding a bottle of vodka "That's what you all want isn't it? You want me to be drunk so I'm not annoying." She immediately drank the vodka without stopping.

Yorch just scratched his head and then looked around. He knew that when she was drunk, she will became quiet and she's just zoning out on the corner.

Later, as she continued to drink vodka, she choked, so she accidentally spitted the vodka to Yorch's clothes.

He looked at his clothes in shock "Disgusting! You are really an annoying girl." He glared at her then left her alone.

After he left, she chuckled and then lowered the bottle of vodka. "That's not new to me." She walked over to her friends who were circled over a bonfire.

"What are y'all doing here?" She asked then sat down next to Chaeryeong.

"Can't you see? We're sitting here. You're just blind maybe." Lily glared at her and she then looked in the other direction clearly don't want her presence there.

"Really? If I'm blind why do I see that face of yours that looks ugly when frowning seeing someone so beautiful like me." After Minji said that, Lily immediately looked back at her.

"You're beautiful but your personality is ugly and I know you will go to hell someday!" Lily snapped, she was about to approach her to pulled her hair but...

"That's enough! Minji, avoid being a bitch and you too Lily. You two are the same." Giselle yelled so they all fell silent.

"Fine, Giselle Unnie just defend that spoiled brat over me." Lily stood up and left full of anger.

"Did you defend me, you didn't right? You called us bitch the very same, she's really dumb." Minji laughed out loud, except for her friends who were just staring at her.

"I don't even want to defend you but I will support Lily more than you, change your attitude first." Giselle started.

"Fine, defend her! I already memorize those lines by the way." Minji chuckled, but deep down she felt hurt hearing those words but she knew that she deserves it though.

To get rid of the awkward moment, Taehyun pulled out the empty bottle of vodka "Come on, let's play Truth or Dare." He said excitedly while smirking in Minji's direction.

"What's that smirk for, Taehyun? I'm sorry but your not my type." Later, she saw that Yunjin was not there "Where is Huh?"

"She's sleeping." Chaeryeong, Yunjin's room mate answered and Minji just nodded.

"Guys, I'm going to spin the bottle." Taehyun put the glass bottle away from the fire "Who could be the lucky person ..." He looked at Minji again.

"What are you looking at?! It's not me." Minji laughed but when she saw the bottle stop in front of her, she was surprised "I guess I'm that lucky person."

The friends looked at each other except for
Minji, as if they were hiding something and it seemed like they had an agreement so she grew even more curious.

"Ahn Minji, Truth or Dare?" Taehyun impatiently asked, he wants her to choose dare.

"Of course, Dare." She replied confidently.

"I dare you to ride that boat." He pointed at the boat not too far away "Then stay on board there ALONE, sail for about 10 minutes then come back here."

"On this late at night? Isn't that too extreme?" She looked at him in disbelief.

"Is the fearless Ahn Minji backing down because of a simple dare?" Hanbin gasped, prentending to be shocked.

"Who's backing down? All right, watch me and I'll show you that I can handle those simple dares of yours." She rolled her eyes, it's good that she knows how to operate a boat. Being a spoiled brat also has a big advantage.

"Is that so? Come on guys, let's accompany her to the boat before she sail." Giselle smirked evilly then stood up to follow her.

"This is what you've been waiting for, I hope we'll be satisfied at this plan." Hanbin said to them.

"This is it, I'm wearing the life jacket." Minji wore the life jacket that she saw on that little boat. She was already on the boat and she felt a little nervous when she saw the waves getting stronger.

"Guys, woah the waves are strong this night." She looked at them concerned and waited for them to cancel the dare.

"So, the fearless Ahn Minji is backing down?" Taehyun asked.

"No! I'm going to sail now. Wait for me to come back here on the shore." She sat down then held the steering wheel, she took a deep breath and then turned to them "Bye Guys! Maybe you're happy now." After that, the speed boat was slowly moving away from the shore.

"What does she mean? Maybe she knows our plan." Giselle watched the boat get smaller and smaller in her sight.

Meanwhile, Minji is nervous about what she is doing. It was midnight and she was now in the boat alone in the middle of the ocean. Really scary! Though thanks for the lights in front of the boat.

"Why am I so stupid? Even though I knew they just want to make me suffer, I still agreed." She bit her lip while glancing at the timer on her phone that had been set for 10 minutes.

"Ahn Minji, you want to show off that you're good at operating a boat and then you don't give up on anything ." She mumbled, but she felt a strong wind that made the boat rocking "Is there a storm? Don't tell me, Alexa lied." She said referring to their visual assistant.

She was about to return to the shore but she remembered that she didn't know the direction to go back, she looked around where she could see is all water.

"I'm screwed!" She yelled she held her phone to ask for help but she felt the strong waves that resulted in the boat swaying. By that time she was already crying.

"I don't want to be here anymore!" She added, terrified. Later on the heavy rain poured down and the strong waves threatening the sinking of the boat "No! No! Lord, help me! Someone, please !?" She yelled but by that time she had sunk and the boat was upside down.

It's a good thing that she was wearing a life jacket, it saved her from drowning in the deep ocean but unfortunately she lost consciousness.

Bonus

Yunjin just woke up when she find out what they did to Minji.

"Idiots! There's a storm now, what if something bad had happen to her? " Yunjin stood up on the bed then pulled the curtain to look at the ocean from afar.

"We don't know-

"Even though! We need to call her family." Yunjin worriedly took her phone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 4.2K 28
Both come from rich families but one of them is trying to use the other for their own benefit. What happens when Sunghhoon and Y/n start to confuse t...
35.9K 1.5K 37
𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 - ❝ɪ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ ғᴀʟʟ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ❞ ⸙͎۪۫。˚۰˚☽˚⁀➷。˚⸙͎۪۫⋆ ༄ She fake dated her ...
499K 22.7K 39
❝YOU'VE GOT TALENT❞ -@keikaminari - date: 01/17/2022 FANSIGN ╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- -ˏˋ こんにちはˊˎ- in which a troubled girl is caring for her sick brothe...
292K 12K 66
❝𝘑𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘶𝘵 𝘶𝘱 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘪𝘱𝘴 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦...❞ A story about a girl who has a crush on the school's heartthrob ever since...