สœแดœsแด›สŸแด€

By mariewrotethat

๐€ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ โ™ก More

แดษดแด‡
โ™ก
แด›แดกแด
แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
า“แดแดœส€
า“ษชแด แด‡
sษชx
sแด‡แด แด‡ษด
แด‡ษชษขสœแด›
ษดษชษดแด‡
แด›แด‡ษด
แด‡สŸแด‡แด แด‡ษด
แด›แดกแด‡สŸแด แด‡
แด›สœษชส€แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
า“แดแดœส€แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
า“ษชา“แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
sษชxแด›แด‡แด‡ษด
sแด‡แด แด‡ษดแด›แด‡แด‡ษด
แด‡ษชษขสœแด›แด‡แด‡ษด
ษดษชษดแด‡แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส - แดษดแด‡
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส - แด›แดกแด
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส - า“แดแดœส€
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส- า“ษชแด แด‡
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-sษชx
๐”ธ๐•ฆ๐•ฅ๐•™๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ค โ„•๐• ๐•ฅ๐•–
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-sแด‡แด แด‡ษด
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-แด‡ษชษขสœแด›
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-ษดษชษดแด‡
Tสœษชส€แด›ส
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-แดษดแด‡
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-แด›แดกแด
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-า“แดแดœส€
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-า“ษชแด แด‡
๐‘บ๐‘ฌ๐‘ธ๐‘ผ๐‘ฌ๐‘ณ ๐‘ถ๐‘ผ๐‘ป ๐‘ต๐‘ถ๐‘พ!!!

แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส - แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡

8.4K 286 42
By mariewrotethat

Dijon's POV | Ace
♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛

"Cmon mo you gon be late" I huffed standing by the door as Amoura slowly made her way over to me.

"Ion wanna go" She mumbled slinging her backpack around her.

"Why not? Yo ass gotta learn new things"

"Because the girls there tease me cause ian got a momma" She shrugged slipping into her Gucci loafers.

She went to a private school, they wear uniforms and shit but gotta find a way to spice it up a bit.

"Man fuck them li girls.. they come from fucked up houses that gotta pretend they happy when they all miserable Ight Mo?"

"Yeah dad I know.. I just hate it sometimes because they're not lying" She checked her hair out one last time.

I had Momma Dee hook her up with some knotlesd braids that got some beads at the end

"Mo I get it I do.. but you k-

"Trust me dad I would rather have no mom than the one I do have but it's still annoying"

"I know baby... I'll say sum to yo teacher if you want?"

"No no it's okay I'll deal with it on my own I'll tell you if I need allat" She laughed making her way out to the car.

"This girl gon be the death of me" I muttered shaking my head.

♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛

"I love you Mo... if they try that shit today just tell them they ma gotta pop they coochie to keep food ona table" I yelled out the window earning nasty looks from other parents.

"Fuck y'all lookin at" I mugged watching as Mo made it into the building.

I pulled off and made my way to the shop.

"What it do bossman" Akira smiled as I walked through the door. I still don't fuck wit her after allat shit she said about Mo & her momma but I ain't gon stop putting food on her kids plate.

I just nodded and made my way over to the guys.

"You still ain't fuckin wit ha?" Killa laughed shaking his head.

"Ion blame you" He added before I could even answer

"Yeah ion like that shit it's lame as fuck" I shrugged

"It is but you know Akira just like pissing mfs off don't take nun she say to heart" Key added as he lined up some nigga in his chair.

"Ion take shit to heart but when you got my baby yelling and feeling some type of way that's when I get mad"

"You ain't wrong bruh... sometimes bitches don't know when to keep they mouth closed" The nigga in Key's chair chimes in making a few of us laugh.

"Ima be ina office for a bit then Ima check in ona club I might be back before Mo get out but we'll see"

Making my way to the office I closed and locked the door behind me.

I felt my phone vibrating and I looked down at the ID smiling.

Stink 💞

"Hey baby" Ava cheesed as soon as the FaceTime connected.

"What chu doin" I questioned not being familiar wit the background.

"Bakingggg I'm in the kitchen in my basement" She smiled flipping her camera showing me a fresh ass cake.

"Who that for?"

"One of the girls at Millie's school, she been showing all her little friends my cakes"

"That's wassup baby.. gotta make you an Instagram and get started fr baby"

"I misss youuuuu" She whined poking out her bottom lip.

"I know ma I miss you too"

"No you don't... you ain't seen me in 3 days" She pouted

" you know I b-

"You been working baby I know.. it's fine but Ima go I got other cakes to finish"

"Baby don't be li-

"I gotta go" She frowned hanging up the phone.

"Never did she hang up on me like that"

I finished looking over my paperwork and making sure all my sales and money match up when a knock came on.

I unlocked the door with a button under my desk. "Come in"

Akira slowly made her way inside closing the door behind her.

"Wassup"

"You mad at me or something? I feel some hostility comin from you"

"Yeah I'on fuck wit' you right now on some real shit. You know what it is wit Lauren and you sittin in Mo face telling her that's her momma an shit like she don't know"

"But that I-

"You right it is but just because you give birth to a child don't mean shit.. she ain't never did shit for her, never been to one Girl Scout meeting, never been to one of her concert recitals so just cause she popped her out don't mean shit if she ain't playin her role"

"I get what you sayin Ace I do.. I just I don't know what I was thinking"

"You weren't but that's the past and just cause I'm not fucking wit you right now don't mean shit you still part of us so let's just leave it at that" I shrugged

"Okay" She whispered before turning and walking out.

I put all my paperwork back in my safe and locked it up before making my way out.

"Ight yall good or you need anything?"

"Na we go-

"Can you get us some lunch a nigga starvin" Pooter complained making me laugh.

"Huh"

I handed him a $100 and made my way out.

"See that's why that nigga my fav you be so stingy wit yo money Killa" I heard Pooter say as I was walking out.

♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛

"Heyyyyyy Ace" Lexi, one of my bottle girls flirted as I walked through the door.

I paid her no attention and made my rounds.

"Waddup boss" Leon dapped me up as I walked through the lounge.

He's one of my managers here at the club, he makes sure shit is running smooth when I ain't here. He only 19 which sounds crazy but this nigga smart as fuck. Determined. And I love that type of drive in youngins.

"Wassup youngin"

"Nun much it's been a li slow this morning but I'm sure by tonight it's gon pick up"

"I'm just doin a walk through anyways I gotta go see my lady after this"

"Mmm speakin off ladies.. what do I do about Millie?"

"Whatchu mean?" I questioned as I made my way behind the bar checking the bottles and how many we have and gon need for the week"

"I really like her man.. but she 17 an ion wanna catch a case"

"She finna graduate plus it ain't like you 21 or 26 or sum tryna fuck wit her you just turned 19 right?"

"Yeah a month ago"

"Yeah so y'all was only a year apart now it's 2"

"Plus she ain't a junior, she a senior gonna graduate"

"You right she just asked me about prom and how would I feel an shit if she wanted me ta go wit her"

"Would you?"

"Hell yeah I ain't even go to my own but ia definitely show out fa shorty"

Awww my li nigga in love.. sound like me an shit

"Then fuck whoever got sum to say on some real shit"

"You right Ace.. thanks for the advice man"

♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛

I pulled into Ava's driveway and parked my shit hoping out with the flowers I got for her.

I noticed she loves flowers, she even started a flower patch in her backyard.

I used the key she gave me to unlock the door. After bein together everyday for almost 6 months we gave each other keys to our places

Music was blasting from the basement and I assumed she was still down there.

"THAT SHOULD BE ME HOLDING YOUR HAND"

"THAT SHOULD BE ME....MAKING YOU LAUGH"

"THAT SHOULD BE ME THIS IS SO S-OH MY GOOOOD" Ava screamed once she turned to see me

"Why you sneak in on me like that"

"Cause fuck is you hanging up on me for?"

She looked down making me smirk a lil.

Ava had on some booty shorts and one of the shirts I left last time I was here.

"Huh"

"For meeee?" She cheesed as I handed her the bouquet of sunflowers and roses, her favorites and a bag.

"What's in hereeee?" She dragged settling down her flowers

"Babyyy you really do like me" She had the biggest smile across her face as she roamed through the bag.

I bought her some more flower seeds and some vegetable seeds she been goin on about.

"You're so sweet love bug" She gushed wrapping her arms around my neck

"Just fa you & Mo" I smiled as she stood on her tippy toes puckering out her lips.

"Mmm you taste sweet" I rubbed my hands on her lower back as I planted kisses all on her lips.

"Look at this cakes I just finished"

She grabbed my hand walking me over to the counter showing me 2 cakes she had decorated.

"How you be doin it so fast? We was just ona phone"

"It's easy when I'm not distracted" She shrugged taking pictures of them.

"Plus I did some of the fondant stuff last night so all I had to do was ice and decorate"

"I'm so proud of you baby... you really doin yo shit"

"Lemme buy you a bakery" I cheesed as I wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Boy.. no I gotta do it on my own"

"What I look like tryna be a self made millionaire and my man bought me a bakery"

"Cause I love you so fuck allat other shit"

She stopped what she was bout to say and just turned to look at me.

"You love me? For real Dijon?"

I hadn't even realized I really said it but I didn't care, it was the truth.

"Yeah I love yo ass girl.. you mine fa life no bullshit"

"I love you too"

"Mhm you betta"

"Oh trust me I do"

♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛

"Mo what happened?" I questioned walking into the school. I got a call from the principal saying I needed to pick Mo up.

"T-they tried jumping me in the bathroom so I beat them up" Mo shrugged wiping her tears.

"Hi you must be Mr. King... I'm Dr. Ford and I would like to discuss your daughters situation before we send her home" Some brown skinned woman stated standing before me.

"Ight..you good out here Mo?"

She nodded before putting her headphones back in.

"Have a seat sir" The woman cheesed as she slowly made her way over to her desk moving her hips as hard as she could.

"So.. your daughter let us know this morning that a few girls have been teasing her and I told her I'd keep an ear out and also let her teacher know, which I did.

"Around lunch time her teacher brought in two girls because she overheard them teasing Amoura"

"So after recess was done we sent them back to class with a warning and I guess they caught Amoura in the bathroom and tried jumping her for being a "snitch" so we have expelled the girls since we have a no violence policy"

"Ight that's it?"

"Oh uh- yeah I just wanted to go over that with you and also ask if you were seeing anyone" She smirked, I noticed her shirt has the two buttons down and she was using her arms to poke em out more.

"Wit all due respect Dr. this ain't the way to seduce somebody... plus I'm happily ina relationship so if that's all Ima head out"

I got up from the chair and made my way out.

"Cmon Mo"

She slid off her seat and followed me out the door.

"I'm proud of you baby"

"Thanks Dad"

"Eww ion like that word... I miss when you was a baby"

"Shit me too- daddy, your and Miss Ava's anniversary coming up" She smiled showing me her calendar reminder.

"That's right li one... ion know what ta get her"

"Don't worry... I'll figure it out for you" She happily climbed into the backseat and buckled herself in.

"What Ima do with yo ass Mo" I chuckled closing the door.

"P-lease you'd be lost without me" She sighed as she busted out laughing.

"You right you right"

♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛

ᴛʜᴇʏ ғɪɴᴀʟʟʏ sᴀɪᴅ ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ 🥺

ᴍɪʟʟɪᴇ & ʟᴇᴏɴ ғᴏʀ ᴘʀᴏᴍ💕

Drama or save it for later 🙄 I can't decide

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

504K 28.7K 33
๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ด
65.5K 1.3K 19
" ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐ง ๐š ๐…๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ."
500K 18.2K 84
๐—ท๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜„๐˜๐˜€๐Ÿ˜
541K 23.1K 32
๐€๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ ๐Ÿ๐š๐๐ž๐ ๐š๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ