BTS sickfics/ oneshots

By Jungkookzlife

Different scenarios of the members. More

~ Welcoming ~
~ Jimin - Asthma attack ~
Taehyung/Jimin - Fighting
Yoongi ~ Fever (Afraid of Injections)
Jungkook - Nightmare
Jhope and Jin ~Arguments and Stress
Namjoon - bullying
Taehyung- crazy fan attack / Part 1
Taehyung - Crazy fan attack/ part 2
Namjoon- Nightmare in a nightmare
Jhope - Th Guy in all black
Taehyung- earthquake
thank you for 70 followers
Namjoon - Stomach flu
Jimin Dentist

Jin > stomach virus ~

1K 18 6
By Jungkookzlife

Hey 👋
I'm back. So I've been slowly writing this. I know it's taken a month or so since I last posted.
I apologise for the wait.

I hope you like this though. 🥰

And if anyone has sent me a sicfic request. I've made a list, so I can writ up each one. I've not forgotten.

This was requested by Kook_tae098 (I hope this was okay.)

Here you go 😁💜💜

///////////////

Lately, Jin has been ignoring his health problems because he thinks he'll be a bother and doesn't like that his younger members have to take care of him. They do enough for him and the last thing he wants is that happening.

He is currently has a stomach ache because he has been eating big meals lately. He couldn't find the words to say no to all these big fancy meals. None of the other members have noticed. They all seem in their happy mood. They just finished their meal at the table in there dorm.

"Jin hyung, how was the new double burger? You've been waiting for this moment ha" Jimin says with a smile on his face.

Jin forces a smile back Jimin. He hated lying right now but it's only thing he could think of.

"It was very good Jimin."

Jin just wanted to hide after saying that. He always tell the others not to hide if they unwell and here he is doing that.

Jin needed to go to the bathroom as he feels something coming up in his stomach. He stood up and excused himself and quickly rushed to the bathroom. Jin opened the door as fast as he could and fell to his knees. the toilet lid was already open and he proceeded to throw up. It was very painful that he wanted to cry.

not only that but his stomach was still hurting. After what felt like forever, Jin finally got to catch his breath. The oldest member flushed the toilet and went to wash his hands. He didn't know a another member was watching him.

Yoongi...

Yoongi dashed out the room before Jin could see him.

Jin wiped off his face and looked at himself in the mirror. "You can do this! just a few more hours and you can sleep." Jin self talked.

Later on~

Jin manage to hang in there with the members but what got worse is that he started getting a headache which Namjoon seemed to notice something was up. Jin was in his own world to listen right now. He grabbed his stomach and it looked like he kept leaning to the side.

"Hyung? What's wrong?" Taehyung grown concord for his hyung.

Jin's Pov~

I can't take this much more. my head is hurting and my stomach is hurting, I would like to know what's wrong with me.

"Jin?!"

I snapped out of it and see all my members staring at me. Oh no. They are starting to get worried about me. That's not what I wanted. I look at each member and my eyes begin to tear up.

Then Yoongi came beside me and lend in to my ear. "wanna go somewhere private and chat? I'll will help you hyung." he said so calmly,

I nodded and slowly stood up. Still with my hand on my stomach.

We went to Yoongi's and Namjoon's room. It was warm and comfy in here.

"So, tell me what's up. You don't look like yourself hyung and no lying because I know you was throwing up earlier." He crossed his arms and sat on his bed. I widen my eyes at that. He was listening to me throw up?

I look down at my feet after sitting in the chair opposite to him.

"Well... I don't feel great Yoongi. I've had a stomach for two days and now I got a headache and I don't know what to do. I didn't want to say anything because I am the oldest... It would be silly for you guys to take care of me. I mean you already do enough for me." Now I am getting upset because I don't know how to feel anymore.

"TWO DAYS! Listen, I understand why your feeling like that Hyung but this is your health we are talking about here. We worry about you and want to look after you because we care. You shouldn't feel like a bother because you're not. We all love you... so, don't hide and feel ashamed. okay?" Yoongi said to me. I could see he was worrying a little.

I nodded and smile sadly at him.

He came over and hugged me. "Lets sort you out to make you feel better. hmm?"

Yoongi helped me up and the door opened. It was Namjoon.

"Is everything alright up here? It's been a few minutes now" He worried.

Yoongi smiled at him. "Yes. I'll catch you up on everything. For now just help me look after Jin. He is not well."

Namjoon came over and helped me get conferrable on the bed. He sat next to me.
He pulled me into a hug and I just hide in his chest. Still feeling bad that they looking after me.

"Jinnie, its okay. We are here for you. Try and sleep. Me and Yoongi will look after you." Namjoon ruffled my hair.

It made me feel safe and better.

"Wait! Before you go to sleep, take this medicine for your headache."

I took the medicine Yoongi gave me and I swallowed it down with water.

"Thanks guys. I'm sorry I didn't tell you before. It just felt like I had to deal with this myself as I'm the oldest." I doubt myself a lot these days and I know I shouldn't but I can't help it.

"Hyung, it doesn't matter if you're the oldest because you're apart of our family and we wanna look after you in anyway we can. Just tell us." Namjoon says proudly.

A single tear slides down my face listening to that. These boys really do make things better.

"Thank you. I love you guys..." I whispered out as was falling asleep.

"We love you too Jinnie." Namjoon said.

Namjoon's Pov~

Poor Jin. Here he is, feeling sorry for himself and feels like he has to take care of himself on his own. There is no way I am letting that happen.

"Earlier, I heard him throw up in the toilet. It sounded awful. I think we have been eating too much the last few days." Yoongi said.

He walked closer to the bed to gently ruffle Jin hair.

"Oh really? And he's been covering this up, so we don't help him?" Hearing this makes me sad. Jin deserves lots of love from all of us.

I'm gonna do my best to look after him.

"Yeah. Bless him. I guess I'll go tell the others. Tell me if anything happens." Yoongi walks out the room to find the others.

I look down at Jin. He looks so peaceful and handsome. He may be the oldest but sometimes he doesn't act like the oldest and that's cute to me.

I'm not much of a cuddle person but I took this moment because our Jin needs it.

"I hope you get better Jin. I'll be here when you wake up." I whispered.

No pov~

After Yoongi told the rest of them members, they all rushed to where Jin was and Namjoon shush them.

They all shared the same room with Jin by grabbing lots of pillows and blankets.

Next day~
Jin woke up crying and moaning. This woke Namjoon up first as he was the closest.

"Jin? What's wrong? I'm here." Namjoon said.

"It hurts... my stomach."

Everyone else woke up to hearing that.

"We need to take him to hospital." Hobi said before leaving the room to go get dressed.

"No!! Don't wanna go there..!" Jin cried out.

"But you have to Jin. This could be serious and you're not getting better right now" Yoongi said.

Jin moaned some more but this time like a little kid. "Come on buddy. Let's get you ready and go. You won't be on your own remember that." Namjoon helped Jin get up.

"Can we go too hyung?" Taehyung asked.

Yoongi straighten up his hair and watched maknea line and Hobi look worried.

Well-.."

Namjoon was cut off my Yoongi.

"Unfortunately no. Me and Namjoon will go. We will update you when Jin feels a little better. We don't all want to overwhelm him. Hoseok, look after those three and you three, look after Hoseok." Yoongi announced.

Everyone nodded.

Jin's Pov~

Even though I'm walking to the car. I can't remember actually walking. I'm so tired but I can't sleep.

According to Yoongi. We was almost there.

That took about ten minutes until we got to the hospital. I was getting scared because I don't like hospitals or needles. I shiver just by thinking about it.

"We are here Jinnie." Namjoon said. Let's go see someone." Both Yoongi and Namjoon got out the car.

I stayed put in my seat.

"Jin? Why you not coming?" Yoongi went to my door and opened it.

"I don't want to go. I don't like hospitals." I said crossing my arms.

"Aww Jinnie. Its okay. We need to get you better and this our only option left and I know you don't like it but the sooner we go in and this over with, the sooner we can go home and forget going to the hospital." Namjoon was trying to explain to me while behind Yoongi.

I sigh deeply and got out the car. I held onto Namjoon for support.

In we go I guess.....

/////

After all the check in and explaining, we are currently waiting to be seen. I've been staring at the clock for three minutes now. And we have been waiting here for twenty minutes.

Ughh please hurry up.

All the this waiting is annoying, I mean I'm in serious pain here.

"Kim soekJin?"

We finally can move. We was greeted by a male doctor. He took us into his room and shut the door.

We all seated. I sat in the middle between Yoongi and Namjoon.

"Hello there. I'm Dr Binhyun. Now what seems to be the problem?"

I didn't really want to talk, I let Yoongi and Namjoon do the talking.

"My friend here has been suffering with a stomach ache for three days and has recently just got a headache. He throw up his food yesterday too." Yoongi said.

Dr Binhyun wrote some notes down and carefully looked at me. It was kinda awkward.

In the few minutes of time he tested me out.

"It seems that Jin has got an issue in his stomach. You may be having a stomach virus... that gives you cramps, diarrhea, vomiting or feeling sick and possibly fever. With your permission I would like to give you this injection. It will help you feel better and make the pain go away including your headache." Dr Binhyun explained carefully.

I look at Yoongi and Namjoon's reactions. They seem to agree to this. I was panicking. I didn't like this idea at all even if it was to make me better.

What am I gonna do.

Yoongi looks at me. "Hey, cam you give us a minute to talk." Yoongi asked the Doctor and the doctor nodded.

"Come out when you're ready." And he bowed and left.

"Jin? You understand your not well at the minute? You got a stomach virus." Yoongi repeats.

I nodded.

"So... you need to have this injection. Please? We will be right with you, by your side. No need to be scared buddy."

I thought about it. I really do wanna feel better. And I can be the hyung that I was before having this. At least I'm not doing it on my own.

"...fine... I'll do it as long as you are with me because I'm not doing it on my own." I say looking down at my lap.

I felt two different hands on each side of my knees which made me look up at both of them.

"Thank you Jinnie. Let's get this over with. Okay? Then we can go home." Namjoon gives me a supportive smile and it made me feel happy a little. 

Yoongi got up and went to find that doctor again that we had.

And in seconds he was back.

"So what is your discussion Mr Kim?"

I hesitated for a moment, looking at both Yoongi and Namjoon. They both smiled at me and Yoongi nodded as if to say yes.

"Yeah... I would like the injection and can my friends stay with me?" I shyly asked.

Dr Binhyun smiled at me. "Of course! If it makes you feel better then they can stay. I like to make my patients comfortable." Dr Binhyun quickly left the room.

I am assuming he is getting the needles.

Okay Jin. You got this.

He came back in to the room with some stuff in his hand and it was making me more nervous. He puts it down on the desk and stets up the needle. My hand slowly moves to Namjoon's arm.

Namjoon smiles at me. "It's going to be okay Jinnie. I promise." He leans in to whisper.

"Okay the set up is done. Are you ready?" It will only take a few seconds." He said. I nodded as my words were lost. Dr Binhyun comes closer to me and gently takes my arm in his hand then with his other hand, the needle  carefully hit my upper arm.

I quickly look away and flinched with the needle going through my arm.

I also closed my eyes tight as a slight sting came. Another hand rubs my knee.

"It's over sir." Dr Binhyun said.

I open one eye, to have a look. Wow that didn't hurt as much as I thought. I suppose the last time I had a needle Jab in me was when I was kid and that actually hurt a lot.

"Well done Jinnie. You was so brave. We can go home and rest now." Namjoon said.

Both of my eyes opened and I smiled at Namjoon and Yoongi.

"If you still don't feel better, come back here and we'll do some more tests and you might have to stay over night next time. Your free to go." Dr Binhyun bowed at us.

We bowed back and made our way back.

"See, it wasn't that bad now, was it?" Yoongi said jokingly.

"No but it was still scary and hurt a little." I sound like a child.

Both Yoongi and Namjoon laughed and rolled my eyes.

--------

We got home and was greeted by the other members. I guessed they missed me like I miss them.

All of them wanted to take care of me. I love them all with my heart and I couldn't of done anything without them even if I think I can.

I'm currently laying on the couch with my members, we watching a movie. I'm snuggled up against Yoongi.

Crazy right? Yoongi doesn't normally let anyone snuggle with him. I think he has soft spot for me.

I've noticed that I am starting to feel better then I was earlier. My headache is gone and my stomach is not as painful but it is still hurting.

Hopefully I'll feel better before our dance practice which in five days. Friday.

//////

No one's Pov ~

With help of his younger members. Jin got better. Everyday, one member kept watch of him and gave him what he needed. He had to stay sitting down until he was well again.

On Thursday, Jin had energy and felt much better and back to looking after the members. No stomach ache or headache and can probably eat again without throwing up.

He thanked each member for help look after him.

At the dinner table, Jin took thr moment to say thank you.

"Guys, I just wanted to say thank you for helping me and take care of me. I really do appreciate and love you guys so much." I said feeling grateful and the love.

"We love you too hyungie." They all say at the same time.

●●●●●●●●●●●

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.2K 542 34
" 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐬 𝐛𝐲, 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚 𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬, 𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐭...
123 2 8
You love bangtan? You love our boys? The fvcking read thing ✨💫 you want more information? Then read!
168 11 11
with you. a bts' seokjin story <3 +18, mature, and humorous:) (I apologize for any and all typos & grammar mistakes! I will try to fix them as soon a...
16.7K 584 32
𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, 𝐚 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐝𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐩𝐨𝐩 𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐲, 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐛𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤�...