The Hero Who Became A God

By 123tempest

the mc was a teen that went to war as he knew all about war and what's to come but he died protecting innocen... More

bio and prologue version 2:i became a god?
chapter 1:this goddess won't leave me alone
chapter 2:the meeting between the god and Goddess.
chapter 3:i will kill my own if it means protecting countless others
chapter 4:chaldea
chapter 5:meeting a magic dog
chapter 6:the end of singularity F
chapter 7:awaken...and summoning
chapter 8:singularity 1
chapter 10:the tale of his journey and the battle against rider

chapter 9:jeanne and evil jeanne

373 11 5
By 123tempest

Speaking:"
Whispering"italics
Thinking:'
I rewrote the mcs back story in the prologue...
3rd pov
Lorenzo could be seen staring down the blonde who could feel the intense stare of the black haired male.

Lorenzo:"...man this really isn't gonna be easy huh?" He spun his sword around then stabbed it into the ground. "So were not only dealing with an evil version of you, but one that also has the backing of the grail." He let out an annoyed sigh

Ritsuka:"jeez Lorenzo no need to be a downer" Lorenzo summoned a club in his hand as he bonked ritsuka. "Ow!" The brown haired male started to rub his head in pain.

Jeanne:"yes..that is the summary of it....I would like to also mention that my summoning was incomplete so I am not as strong as a normal servant for my class." Lorenzo nodded as the twins understood. "Then there is the fact that my other self is the one controlling those flying dragons."

Mash:"you Mean...the wyverns." She was sitting beside ritsuka. "There is no way that wyvern existed in this time period, so she must be using the holy grail to do it."

Lorenzo:"then our objective is clear....we must head to new Orleans and take it back...and eliminate this other you." The others in chaldeas group nodded, as Lorenzo looked up noticing it was slowly growing dark and he grabbed his ducking under a swing from a skeleton.

Lorenzo:"but first we've got company..." He sliced the skeletons head off and jumped back as emiya archer and emiya assassin finished the other two off. "Well..that was surprising." He turned back to see two wyverns approaching. "Man..I really Wanna hit the evil version of you jeanne with a club."

Lorenzo:"hey emiya...check this shit out!" He summoned a great bow and a quiver holding giant arrows. Emiya archer stared at the giant bow.

"I'm not done just yet!" He got into a low stance as he knocked an great arrow and Aimed toward the sky as purple electricity gathered around it. He let go of the arrow and those around him watched as it flew through the trees

Archer:"...was that it?" He was a bit confused but Lorenzo held his finger as he snapped his fingers. And arrows fell from the sky's as several great arrows slammed into the wyverns killing them. "....I want that..."

Lorenzo:"now that that's over." He decided to carry the lion greatbow with him. He turned to face the others. "We should rest for the night.."

the twins nodded, as they laid down decided to sleep. Lorenzo took the great bow off his back along with the quiver and he put it on the ground.

The black haired male propped himself up against a tree and decided to sleep.

With the servants

Morgan:"..that technique master used on the wyverns...i sensed magic when he used it." She was sitting beside the black haired teen as she pat his hair.

The other servants seemed to be in thought wondering who their master was truly.

Cu:"yeah...that magic looked like it manipulated gravity itself." He seemed excited. "I wonder what else the kid has." Scathath stared at Lorenzo for a few seconds as jeanne could be seen being comforted by mash and emiya archer in the background.

Scene change:the next morning

Lorenzo could be seen spinning around a spear that had electricity surrounding it as he and the group was heading straight to Orleans. The black haired male looked forward.

Jeanne:"We're almost at La Charite. If we can't get any information here about Orleans, we'll have to get closer— I'd rather avoid that as much as possible. As long as I am still uncertain about the forces we have, we cannot engage" Lorenzo nodded, as he yawned and slammed his spear on to the ground.

Lorenzo:"you know even though you try to hide it...your panicking." He put his hand on her shoulder. "Take a deep breath..." Jeanne took a deep breath as she smiled at the black haired male...lorenzo could feel Morgan glaring at him but he ignored her.

Romani:"wait...a minute....a servant was detected just ahead in La Charite" Lorenzo looked ahead noticing a smoke trail.

Jeanne:"let's hurry!" The group picked up their pace.

Scene change, current location: burned town

Lorenzo looked around, as he sensed no life...they had been killed before the group had arrived. Lorenzo dodged as a sword had almost hit him. The fallen had been turned into zombies, as Lorenzo summoned his sword and cut them down along with his servants help.

Lorenzo summoned a  spear that had a sword shaped end

He stabbed one in the head, as he jumped over another and stabbed straight into it's back. Looking around he noticed the servants get rid of the remaining wyverns.

Romani:"everyone! Prepare yourself there's five servants heading straight towards you guys!" The masters prepared themselves as their servants got ready.

Several individuals appear before the group, as Lorenzo seemed to analyze

Jeanne Alter: "Could someone please pour some water on me. This is bad. It's awful. I think I'm really going to lose it. It's so funny I might die from laughing!" She was almost laughing as she glared at jeanne

Jeanne alter:"Take a look, Gilles! Look at that pathetic girl! What is she, a wimp? A mouse? A worm? Either way, they're all the same! So puny, I can't even muster any sympathy! Ah… truly—a country that could only cling to "me"...comparing them to mice is an insult to mice. Hey, Gilles, don't you think so— Oh,I see. We didn't bring Gilles along" she noticed the caster wasn't there.

Jeanne and her alter started to argue, as jalter explained that her purpose was to destroy France itself and how God left them.

Jalter:"it does not matter...now then lancer, assassin get rid of this filth that stands before me." Lorenzo summoned a katana that had a red edge and another with a meteorite look

Lorenzo:"vlad the third....once the king of romania" said servant turned to said master as Lorenzo  gave the berserk servants name and he looked at the assassin "and carmilla...a woman who loved to drink the blood of virgins."

Vlad:"....hm to think our names would be found out so easily..." He looked at Lorenzo as he smiled and charged straight at him.

Morgan:"master!" Lorenzo parried the spear with his katana as Lorenzo threw the meteoric ore blade in the air, as he used rivers of blood special ability. As he swung in diagonal as two slashes of blood hit vlad.

Lorenzo caught the meteoric katana as helooked at vlad who held his chest which had two slashes that were bleeding more than usual.

Vlad:"that blade of yours...usual weapons don't cause that much damage to a human." He grabbed his spear as he glared at lorenzo.

Lorenzo:"heh" He ducked under a slash from a dagger, as he looked at carmilla who was startled. "My turn..." He sheathed rivers of blood, as he held the meteoric handle with both hands and he raised it then slammed the katana into the ground as a visible orb pulled surrounding things towards him and he slashed carmilla who was close to the teen.

Lorenzo:"you picked the wrong master to attack." Lorenzo jumped back as a fire ball had almost hit him. "Hey watch it!" He glared at jalter who looked at the black haired teen with amusement.

Jalter:"....your different...boy...." Lorenzo desummoned the katana as he held a seal in his hand now...

Lorenzo:"yeah....I am...." red electricity sparked off his hands. "I've got a question...ever been struck by lightning...?" Jalter was confused until Lorenzo grinned and ran forward jumping up as two crimson lightning spears in both hands as he threw them straight at jalter who tried to dodge as the wyvern that She was riding on was hit by the attack.

Lorenzo jumped back dodging two more attacks one from the saber and rider.

Lorenzo:"alright....guys...it's time to run!" The two masters were picked up by the servants and they ran as Lorenzo ran as he looked at a ring in his hand "I hope this works..." He whistled and he was suddenly on a familiar spectral steed. "It's...Been awhile hasn't it old friend...." He summoned a greatbow as he knocked an arrow and Aimed it at lancer. "Hold it....hold...it....now!" He released the greatarrow as it flew and slammed into lancers head.

Scene change

Lorenzo and the group could be seen far from la Charite, as they had encountered two more servants two that had been planning to help them get away.

Marie Antoinette and Wolfgang Amadeus...

The group was looking at Lorenzo who was currently feeding torrent said spectral steed was munching on some apples.

Ritsuka:"...so..I'll say...what everyones...thinking.." He looked at Lorenzo who seemed to give a tired sigh.

Lorenzo:"multiverse theory..." ritsuka was confused. "Let me tell you of my beginning and...my end..." his once bright red eyes grew dull and archer emiya and assassin emiya felt it his...exhaustion.

Chapter 10:the tale of his journey...and dealing with rider.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.4K 403 28
My day was normal. Until my teacher turned into a demon, some scary, over-sized dogs attacked me, and I met Bad Boy Supreme. Getting torn apart from...
81.7K 3.5K 36
𝐀𝐙𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐋 / pronounced 𝘢𝘺-𝘻𝘳𝘪-𝘢𝘭 / meaning 𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘭 𝘰𝘧 𝘨𝘰𝘥 The legend read that a sacrifice of a mortal being with beauty and skill...
114 1 43
Everyone wants a second chance after they screw up the first one, but only a select few of us will ever get a third chance at a clean slate. One wher...
69.5K 1.8K 57
Heroes. Legendary figures from stories who are remembered by their glory, fame and prestige. They were the light in the darkness that fought against...