๐‘ป๐’๐’–๐’„๐’‰ ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐‘ฎ๐’ ~ ๐ž...

By dijapol

* ~ * ~ * "It' kinda a rough 'cause since I met ya There's things we've never said So if I go for a little w... More

PROLOGUE

P A R T O N E

25 3 4
By dijapol

Part One

2006 - 2008

* + * + * + * + *

MACKENZIE JOSEPHINE AINSWORTH DID NOT plan or particularly want to meet Ed Sheeran.

Given, at that point in time (accurately speaking in early July 2006) 'Ed Sheeran' wasn't a name shouted by (m)any desperate and hysterical (fan)girls but most commonly by reprimanding and oftentimes very exasperated teachers and parents (read: usually his parents, except that one time) because "boy, that bloke knew how to get himself into trouble". 

Despite this, as she'd come later to know "notorious ways of his", it remained a name that Mackenzie, 'new girl' in town, had hardly heard or paid attention to until she was literally forced to sit on his lap at their first time meeting. In a bar. Her first time at a bar. Underage!!! 

Well, you get the picture. 

It's pretty simple when you think about it actually, Macks couldn't have wanted to meet Ed if she had tried really.

Well, she had met him anyway. And they became...friends. The best kind of friends even...until...

Well, it was safe to say that everything that followed she didn't exactly plan either.

But it happened.

And she told herself it was fine because this stuff, well, it didn't change anything for them.

Friends kiss each other all the time, it was no biggie, right?

Wrong.

It's absolutely not fine when conscious (or unconscious in the end it never mattered anyway)want is in the game. The kind of want that goes beyond hormonal and sexual desires of teenagers (though those are complicated and stress-inducing enough as it is) and that mayvery well fuck up all your plans.

Whoops.

OR

IN WHICH MACKENZIE'S DESTINATION is any road that will put as much distance between her and her parents as possible and 'the plan' is to hop onto that road as soon as she graduates.

Whereas Ed's destination is stardom or more importantly blowing up and selling his music, making his dream come true.

As far as both of them are concerned, Suffolk was just a temporary station before life would inevitably lead them elsewhere. Whether it was a promising future in the form of a wish come true or simply that; elsewhere.

They would never let feelings get in the way of that, it wasn't even an option. Both of them were pretty similar in that regard.

But then again, they had never foreseen catching feelings for the other.

Macks certainly hadn't.

It made things...complicated.

Heartbreak ensued.

Truthfully, she really regretted ever befriending Jack.

* + * + * + * + *

Note to Reader(s): Hullo and welcome to this story!

I have got this planned for a while now and am pretty much done with 'Part One' BUT it could take a while for me to post the chapters because, well, I'm a perfectionist and that's really a curse (which is not to say that this is in any way or form perfect, FAR FROM IT)! Should anyone be reading this before I'm regularly updating (as I will definitely start doing as soon as I have re-read everything I have written so far) if you are reading this now, just give me head ups and I will be sure to get my lazy ass to proofread faster.

Other than that; here are a few important things I should maybe mention:

1. This is MY story, coming from MY imagination, if you see it posted anywhere else (and I have not written it here somewhere that it is) please notify me IMMEDIATELY! Also, I do not appreciate people stealing from me!

2. Chapter titles are the title of some of Eddie's songs. Not just for the heck of it but because they have actually (almost a kind of bibliographic) meaning to this story and Ed's and Macks' relationship. If you play close attention, you might see the parallels...some are more obvious than others...

3. Obviously, in this "universe" the mentioned songs/chapter titles are (partly) about Mackenzie...or not...you can be the judge of that

4. Chapters are...kinda long. If it bothers you, tell me and I will try to change it. I just thought it would be better (especially because of the song titles per chapter) than to split it up and have something like "Firefly Part II", it felt dumb to me...

5. This will feature some of Ed's ex-girlfriends...like I dunno...Alice...as well as other people of Ed's life (his parents, brother, Kevin, etc.). Guys, I don't know this people! This is, how I imagine them to be and have them be for the sake of the plot...Obviously, it will most certainly divert from reality.

Also (sadly) I don't know Ed personally, I go only on what I have seen of him in shows, interviews, etc. If you think I don't do him justice, tell me why you think that is and I will try to correct my writing appropriately.

6. Talking of girlfriends ...Cherry Seaborn *cough* wife *cough*...ehm I'm (admittedly) not at a point of writing yet where she comes up...BUT I'm trying to keep this as close to 'real-life events' as possible (without feeling too much like a creep)...so she may or may not come up...we will see. Oh, and PLEASE tell me if I got something wrong, concerning Ed's life ...I'm researching as thoroughly as I can but again I can do only so much out before feeling like a royal creep and might oversee one thing or the other...

So with ALL of that being out of the way.

I really hope you enjoy. I really am putting a lot of effort into this, hopefully it will pay of for you (and by extension me) ;)

You're welcome to leave any kind of feedback...sheerios gotta stick together, especially because on here I feel like we're almost invisible. 

So, by all means fellas, prove me wrong!

Lots of love,

dijapol xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

284K 32.7K 82
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. ๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...
1.6M 119K 44
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
4.1M 170K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally โฃ๏ธ Cover credit...
3.1M 70.2K 81
Diana is an 18 year old girl about to start her senior year until she bumps into a woman at the bookstore who has quite the personality. The woman ta...