๐”ป๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ ๐”น๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•’๐•ฅ๐•™ ๐•„๐•ช...

By Angsty0Vibes

[ON GOING]/HIATUS] "๐˜Œ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜ช๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต...๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด... More

Before We Begin
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Update
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 34.5 (New Year's Special)
No Chapter (UPDATE)

Chapter 22

1.2K 61 23
By Angsty0Vibes

Authors note: I do not own the original story line or characters, just my added plot line.

Takemichi's POV

October 31st, 2005

   I looked helplessly frozen at the 4 men that were knocked down on the mountain of cars. Mikey standing tall above them all. He seemed to be regaining his breath while he had a brief moment. Almost as quickly as he had stood up, he was back on his knees.

   Whispers immediately started once he was back down. They were Valhalla members, and it was clear they were not concerned with anything other than finishing Mikey off. In that instant one captain of Valhalla took the opportunity to finish what was started. He instructed his men to follow behind him as he rushed towards the man in question.

   I didn't know why but I recognized the captain that led the men. He was quick to make his way up the piled-up cars. I knew I had to act quickly, looking around me and shouting for someone, anyone to help Mikey. The two I would usually run to in this situation were either stuck fighting or were knocked out.

   'Damn it, that's right! Now I also have to make sure (Y/n) is okay. Why did he act so recklessly?'

   I was frustrated with the situation as it only seemed to get increasingly worse. Not only did I have Mikey and (Y/n) to worry about but my main goal was still unseen. That was it, I didn't have anyone else I could rely on, I had to be the bigger man now.

   With that in mind I ran up to the pile in front of me. The simple act of getting to my goal seemed to be harder than I would have expected. I was pushed back and punched just for trying to run where the Valhalla members were.

   I knew I couldn't give up though, I needed to protect these people.

    'They need to survive!'

   I was able to push my way to the front, finally making it to my starting point. I looked up to see all sorts of men swarming up to Mikey. Thats when I realized I was too late. The remaining Valhalla captain was already ahead of me and with a baton held above his head he swung at Mikey.

   But the most unexpected person had come to the rescue. The captain was punched and sent down by none other than Kisaki. His boot making itself planted firmly on the captain's head.

   "I, the third division captain of Toman, will take responsibility for protecting and defending our commander." Kisaki announced at the top, his tone commanding and confident.

   Before I knew it the third division had swarmed the mountain of cars. They wasted no time in fighting the Valhalla members. In this second, I had a moment to really get a good look at both Kisaki and the man below him. It fled back into my mind like lightning. The guy wearing the mask, he was with Kisaki, that day when I was riding with (Y/n) on his motorcycle.

   "Nice going Kisaki!" Mistuya praised from below.

   "What does he even think he's doing?" Chifuyu on the other hand sounded rather upset by the turn of events.

   Already there were multiple praises coming from Toman members. It made me sick to my stomach. I knew that Kisaki wasn't concerned about winning or losing.

    'If he protects Mikey and wins it will be great news for him. On the other hand, if Valhalla wins they will just take over Toman. In the end this is going to his plan regardless!'

   "Keep it up Kiskai!" Draken's voice rang out, I turned to see a determined look on his face.

   'Oh god, even Draken was playing into his game.'

   "Protect Mikey! Don't let me down!" Draken instructed Kisaki.

   At this point I couldn't hold in my tears. Everything was going wrong.

   Then, just when I least expected it, I heard a deep voice.

   "Finally." I watched Baji appear behind Kisaki with a large metal pipe, hitting him directly in the temple. A sick smile present on his face as Kisaki tumbled down.

   There were audible gasps from many behind me. There were many cheers heard after, assumingly from Valhalla.

   "I'm really gonna fuck you up." Baji threatened towards Kisaki.

  'So he knew!'

   "Knock it off Baji! Just come back and stop this!" I heard Draken shout.

   Baji looked confused, but he was suddenly grabbed by the back of his collar and thrown. Once Baji was far enough away, Kisaki stood back up. It was clear he was fed up with Baji already and ordered his men to attack him.

   Baji now stood up, looking up at Kisaki with a smirk. That expression was wiped off his face when a surprise guest made his way in front of him. Chifuyu stood before Baji, his hands held out to his sides.

   "Don't do this, don't go against Mikey by hurting Kisaki!" Chifuyu said, but it came out more like pleading. Baji didn't seem to take kindly to that, and punched Chifuyu straight in the jaw.

   "You were only with me because you could fight. Don't get shit twisted." Baji slowly began to climb back up.

   "You don't have a choice, Baji! I am going to protect you!" Chifuyu whipped his head up but kept his eyes on the car below him. "You do this and I will stop you!" Chifuyu now stood up, Baji turning to face him.

   "Try it." He taunted. "If you actually want to stop anything then you better kill me."

   Chifuyu seemed glued in his place as Baji spoke to him, not moving when he began to leave either. I took this moment to run towards Baji. I finally had him in my sight after so long, now I needed to plan everything carefully. I launched myself at him and shouted towards Chifuyu.

   "Our goal is to protect him! Help me!" I begged, but Chifuyu only stood there while I held onto Baji. Tears falling out of his eye.

   "I can't, I cannot hit him."

   That surprised me, before I could try to bargain with him Baji elbowed me hard in the back of my head. My vision started to become blurry. Visions of Mikey covered in blood and Hina in the burning vehicle reminded me of what I was doing. I needed to stop Baji. I tightened my grip around the man. I couldn't let him die; it would ruin the future. In my blind panic I didn't realize I had taken my eyes off the man I needed to watch out for.

    "Fucking die!" I hear Kazutora say from behind Baji. I had removed myself from Baji by now, looking behind him. I'm not sure when it came over me but my first reaction was to remove Kazutora from Baji. I launched my entire body towards him and sending us both flying. A soon as I could I looked back up at Baji who looked down at me as if nothing had happened.

   "I'm fine." Baji stood tall just as he had this whole time. "Thank you." He spoke to me.

   "Kazutora!" Chifuyu ran to the man who laid on the ground. "What the fuck do you think you're doing!?" He gripped Kazutora's collar and brought him close.

   "It's his fault...Baji's fault..." Kazutora muttered, his irises were shaking erratically. Chifuyu didn't listen to his pointless muttering and threw him back down. His attention back on Baji.

    "Thank goodness you're okay." I wept out, trying to catch my breath.

   "Huh? Idiot, why don't you take a seat and watch me kill Kisaki." Baji spit out, he looked fine and it really threw me off.

   'I'm not even sure what is going on anymore. I don't even know what to do now.'

   I let myself think back to what Draken said.

   'But, Kazutora didn't kill Baji, so now Mikey doesn't need to kill him.'

   "Listen Baji, this is my time. I'm going to defeat Kiskai and climb my way to the top. Ain't that right Chifuyu?" I wanted to make this clear to Baji, Chifuyu even stood behind me now and nodded.

   "Hm? So, he's all of our targets?" Baji didn't look either of us in the eye.

   "Yes! So, we will help you!" I reiterated clearly.

   But it seemed that those words did nothing. Both Chifuyu and I were punched hard by Baji.

   "This is my battle." Baji said, he pushed past both of us and started walking back up to Kisaki. For a moment he stopped, his voice soft. "Protect Mikey."

   I was frozen by those words. I felt like I heard them far more often than I should, and every time I did it was before someone might die.

   Baji was already far ahead of us now. He was beating down the Toman members that stood in his way. He wasted no time in beating them with a metal pipe.

   It wasn't long before Baji stood before Kisaki once again, the sharp metal pipe pointed at Kisaki's throat. What should have been a quick affair seemed to pan out, Baji stood there, not moving.

   Then out of the blue he started throwing up, blood dripping out of his mouth over and over again as he fell to his knees.

   Chifuyu wasted no time in running towards his beloved friend and bending down to his side. I started at the scene in shock.

   "Baji...?" I looked to my side in surprise to hear that voice.

   "(Y/n)?" I hadn't noticed that he had gotten up. His eyes were wide as he stood in the spot he was lying on not too long ago.

   "You were stabbed?" I heard Chifuyu shout out, blood had started dripping down from the car. Guilt started to rush over me, why did I listen to him and think it wasn't a serious injury.

  Still on the ground, Kazutora knelt there muttering incoherent sentences to nobody.

   'Everything is going just like I was told.'

   I thought things were changing but Baji is still going to die because of Kazutora.

   "It makes sense now." Kisaki began to speak. "Kazutora only wanted Baji in Valhalla so he could kill him."

   I was trying to comprehend what Kiskai was spouting out.

   "Right Mikey?" Kisaki turned behind him where Mikey stood with his head down.

    "Ever since you were released, I have fantasied about killing you. But you know who your biggest advocator was to keep you alive?" Mikey started to walk down the cars. "Baji..."

   Mikey continued down. "He explained what you were trying to do. Even after everything, you still wanted to make me out as the bad guy."

   I couldn't read anything on Mikey's face. He was so void of anything.

   "Mikey." (Y/n) croaked out, he was wobbly as he walked but he still persisted in making his way to Mikey.

   "Mikey..." Draken watched Mikey make his way over to him.

   "You two, the fight is done." Mikey said once he was in between Draken and Hanma, by now (Y/n) had made his way behind him.

   Hanma couldn't contain his smile as he boasted about how the fight was far from over, but he was cut short when Mikey had connected his foot with his temple.

   In everyone's shock Mikey came up to Kazutora, the man finally snapped out of his trance for a moment. That wicked smile on his lips.

   "Ready to end shit?" Kazutora hissed. "One of us is going to die..."

   Mikey stood still for a moment, examining Kazutora's features.

   "Mikey!" (Y/n) pushed his way between them, now looking more conscious than a moment ago. "Kazutora, shut the fuck up, would you?" Mikey seemed to let the two have their moment.

   (Y/n) grabbed onto Kazutora's collar. "You have done enough! Don't you dare fucking touch him. You killed Shin, you killed Baji, and you still have the guts to try and kill Mikey?" Kazutora's smile seemed to stretch.

   "You want to die too? The more problems eliminated the better. You always are in the way aren't you? " Kazutora now grabbed (Y/n) by his collar and lifting him up. "Baji deserved to die! So does Mikey! All those problems can be buried 6 feet below!"

   "Kazutora!" (Y/n) was thrown to the ground by Kazutora, a swift kick colliding with him after.

    Mikey silently picked (Y/n) up with one hand. "He doesn't deserve to be reasoned with." He then pushed (Y/n) out of the way and over to Draken who barely caught (Y/n) from falling back down.

   There was no hesitation in Mikey's next action, with the space now cleared he landed a painful punch into Kazutora's jaw.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.1K 1.9K 42
You grew up with mikey as best friends. You've known each other since you were both 5 years old and have never left each others side. You've created...
77.6K 2.2K 25
belladonna: a very beautiful flower that everyone loves. despite their beauty, they are very poisonous. "the day he left me was the day that i died...
483K 21.1K 57
[COMPLETE โœ…] ๏ผŠโœฟโ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ๏ผŠโœฟโ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ๏ผŠโœฟโ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ๏ผŠโœฟโ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ After years of unconsciousness, she regained her "life" only to find the people she treasured had changed for t...
157K 4.9K 61
(UNDER EDITING) where a girl finds herself making friends with gang members this doesn't really follow the plot of the manga/anime slow burn all char...