Business Rivals [Completed]

By Wanderlust_68

It's my second Mewgulf fanfic❤ Warning: ⚠️🔞 Mew suppasit, 24 years old. CEO of Suppasit Corporation. Hot, se... More

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1- His anger
Chapter 2 - Our plan
Chapter 3 - Panda teddy bear
Chapter 4 - Marriage Proposal
Chapter 5 - I Agreed
Chapter 6 - Date
Chapter 7- Date (continuation)
Chapter 8 - Marriage
Chapter 9- Delicious... Food or Body?
Chapter 10 - Asshole
Chapter 11- Together
Chapter 12 - Challenge
Chapter 13- His Moles😳
Chapter 14 - Choco chips
Chapter 15 - Making him Mine🔞
Chapter 17 - WHAT?!!!!!!
Chapter 18 - Peanut
Chapter 19 - Pregnancy
Chapter 20 - Bitch
Chapter 21- Where is he?!!
Chapter 22 - Tharn Kirigun.
Chapter 23 - My Baby and My peanuts (END)
100K🎉🥳
150K🎉🎊

Chapter 16 - I love you

7.3K 302 49
By Wanderlust_68

Thank you for reading🙏

Hope it reaches your expectations😊

Let's get in to the story🥰😍

-----------------------------------------------------------

Restlessness.

Yeah. Restlessness. It's the only thing, Gulf feeling since last week. It's been a week since MewGulf made love with other. After everything becomes normal between couples except Gulf's restlessness.

Mew is behaving normal with Gulf, how he used to behave after marriage. Gulf thought, after making love, Mew will tease him or crave for sex or kisses him whenever he got chance. But It's big No.

He only teases calling him wifey. Now Gulf didn't mind that word. He blushes whenever Mew calls him wifey.

As usual Mew wokes up, prepares food for them, goes to the office, after work returns home and sleeps. That's it. He is not doing anything that Gulf thought but intentionally or without intentionally, Mew is torturing him. It's making him frustrated, sexually.

Mew usual walks in home without shirt and just in boxers or casually walks out from bathroom with hanging towel around his waist and water droplets on his body, sinfully looking sexy or wear too short boxers showing his thicc thighs or wearing tank tops highlighting his alluring biceps or even when cooking food, wearing full attire, while folding until elbows, showing off his veiny arms or wearing tight suit in office or while talking in angry mode which looks very hot, whatever Mew did it was torturing for Gulf. His throat dries immediately whenever he brushes his hands slightly with him. His breath hitches whenever Mew leans towards him while explaining something in office, his natural scent making Gulf dizzy.

He was frustrated, sexually and he is. He can't go and ask Mew to make love with him, shamelessly.

'I think am sexually frustrated. I had sex only with vinny. After a years, I had with him. May be that's why my body craving for sex. Will he tease me if ask him? Well, why should I ask him, when I have a girlfriend?' He thought while fishing out his phone.

"I'm coming to your apartment by 7pm." He hit the send button.

After sending msg to her, he looked up and his eyes locked with Mew who was already looking at him.

Cheating.

He felt he was cheating on him doing this behind him. 'Why should I feel like this? I already told him that divorce matters and about my girlfriend. No I shouldn't feel guilty' he thought, shoving his feelings away.

Mew had been looking at him for a few days. He knows, Gulf has been zoning out for a few days. After love making session, he never tease him about sex because he wanted Gulf be comfortable around him. He gave him time.

As soon as time hit 6pm, Gulf hurriedly went out. Mew was watching but didn't ask him. He thought he must have gone to meet someone or his father.

Gulf is nervous, he doesn't know why he was nervous to meet his own girlfriend. He was standing in front of her apartment for the last 5min contemplating whether to knock or not.

Finally he did. The door opened revealing his girlfriend who wore a very much revealing red dress. Of course, she was on cloud nine when she received msg from saying he was coming to her apartment. She knows how to grab a chance. So she was wearing a highly revealing dress with a seductive smile and welcomed him inside. He gulped and went inside.

As soon as he went inside, she pulled him for a kiss, a lust filled kiss. He returned it back while holding her waist tightly. Without breaking a kiss, they walk towards the bedroom.

After 10min, Now he is sitting in his car while grabbing his hair in frustration. 'What the fuck happened to you Gulf? For fuck same she is your girlfriend and you went to her to fuck her not leaving her on the bed without doing anything'

Yes. Their kiss was heated but Gulf didn't feel any heat in his body while kissing her. The way he felt tingle when he kissed Mew, the way his body heated up like a whole fireplace with his kiss, No he didn't feel with her.

When she removed all her clothes, showing her skin with perfect curvature, he didn't even feel like touching her. When he saw Mew's abs he wanted to feel those abs under his fingertips badly now he didn't. He felt everything wrong with her. When she was about to launch on him, he pushed her and left the room without turning back. Now, he is in his car and grabbing his hair in frustration.

'I didn't feel anything about her. I must be completely swayed away by him. That's why I'm not feeling anything for her. I think I should try with the boys' with that thought he drove away towards the bar.

Now he was sitting inside the bar, A gay bar. His frustration led him. So many eyes eye fucking because of his beauty. There was a man, who came and sat beside him.

"Hi, Am Max. Are you alone?" He asked me to check out Gulf.

He nodded.

"Wanna have company?" Max asked, even before Gulf reply, Max attached his lips to Gulf. He didn't push him but cling to him pulling him too closely. He wanted to know how much he was swayed away but sadly he didn't feel anything. He felt wrong to hold another man in his arms.

Gulf pushed him. Even before Max asked, Gulf whispered sorry and left the bar.

Now he is sitting on the footpath beside his car where he was pulled in the middle of the road. Grabbing his hair, asking himself what he was doing and what that fucking asshole husband did to him. He can't kiss his girlfriend or kiss any one. He is feeling wrong. He is not getting warmth from anyone which he got from Mew. He took deep breaths and drove towards his home, where Mew is.

When he entered the room, he saw Mew sleeping peacefully on the bed. He went and stood beside him. He studied his features, no wonder why girls are all over him. He is damn handsome.

He grabbed the duvet and threw it on the floor. He climbed on the bed, sat on the sleeping man's stomach and placed his legs on both sides.

"What are you doing to me?" He whispered to the sleeping man.

He leaned down and placed lips on rosy thin lips. The way his heart went marathon, the way he felt content, the way he felt it was right, the way he was getting warmth from those rosy thin lips, he didn't feel them either with his girlfriend or with that man in the bar.

A teardrop fell from his eyes to Mew's cheek. Gulf cupped his cheeks and kissed him with desperation. He wanted to calm his heart, he wanted to know what his husband was doing to him, he wanted to feel right doing it, he wanted to erase the guilty feeling of kissing another girl and a random boy.

He is kissing him like his life depending on that kiss.

Mew stirred in his sleep when he felt weight on his body and wet on his lips. He opened his eyes and was stunned looking at how Gulf kissing him.

Mew holds him shoulder breaking kiss.

Mew saw tears in his eyes, sadness, frustration in his eyes. His heart clenched looking at the sight.

Mew- "Are you okay? What happened?"

Those words hit somewhere to Gulf.

He holds Mew's wrists, pinned him down and latched his lips again. He wanted to show, he needed this kiss most now. Nonetheless, Mew kissed him back.

More tears trail down on his cheeks. After a minute of kissing, Gulf broke the kiss, placed his head on Mew's chest and Hugged him tightly.

Mew was stunned for a second seeing the scene unfolding in front of his eyes. How aggressively Gulf kissed him and now he is laying on his chest like a baby. He sensed something was wrong.

But one thing Mew knows, that Gulf needs a embrace, he needs assurance and he needs warmth. Mew hugged him back, rubbing soothing circles on his back and whispering sweet words. Soon, Gulf fell asleep on his chest.

Mew sighed. He saw Gulf still in office clothes and tear stains on his cheeks. He placed him on the bed, cleaned him with warm water and wore him fresh clothes. After that, he slides in the duvet, placing him again on his chest and drifting into sleep, not before taking note in mind to ask him what happened in the morning.

In the morning, Mew stirs in his sleep but strangely he doesn't feel heavy on his body. He opened his eyes, Gulf was nowhere to be found. He checked the whole house but to no avail. It's early in the morning at 7am. He called Win then came to know that Gulf had already gone to his office, he is in his own office today.

He guessed, Gulf was avoiding the topic but he was determined to know.

Mew got ready and went to Gulf's office. When he entered inside, Gulf looked up once with a blank face and again immersed in work.

Mew stood in front of him.

Mew- "Gulf, We need to talk."

Gulf- "There is nothing to talk." He said blankly.

Mew came forward and picked Gulf in bridal style.

Gulf- "What the fuck!!!! Mew!! Asshole put me down." He said punching his chest with his kitten fists.

Mew didn't budge.

He strode towards the sofa in the cabin, sat on it and placed Gulf on his lap, facing towards him.

Gulf wiggled to try to escape from his grip. Mew held both his wrist and folded it in Gulf's back, a little twisting with his one hand but not too much to hurt.

Gulf- "You asshole, it's hurting." He cursed him.

Mew rolled his eyes at him, he knew he didn't hold too strongly.

Mew- "Now tell me what happened?"

Gulf looked away.

Mew made him look at him by holding his jaw.

When their eyes met, Mew pulled him by nape for a kiss.

Mew kissed him the way Gulf kissed him last night. After breaking the kiss, he saw tears in Gulf's eyes, he loosened his grip on his wrist and hugged him tightly.

Mew- "What happened baby? Is everything okay?" He asked with a concerned voice.

Gulf- "It's all because of you, asshole. Why are you doing this to me?" He said, punching his back weakly with his tiny fists, tears already rolling down on his cheeks.

Mew broke the hug and looked into his eyes.

Mew- "Me? What did I do?" He asked. He saw how Gulf's nose turned red because of crying.

Gulf- "You did everything, idiot. You always compete with me, always trying to snatch my projects, always trying to trigger me but after a marriage, you turned 180° like a good married person. You didn't sleep around and became loyal to me, teasing me, calling me a wife, making a challenge to become husband and wife but finally you made me your wife. You did make love with me passionately. After that you didn't even tease me, you became fucking saint, you became a good husband but torturing me in every way if possible. Why are you doing all this if you don't have any opinion or love for me?"

Mew wanted to grin ear to ear after listening to Gulf's words. He holds it.

Mew- "Who said, I don't love you?"

Gulf- "That day when I proposed to you to marry me. You rejected me." He said sniffing while wiping his tears.

Mew thought for a second.

Mew- "Ohh, Come on Gulf. That time we were just kids, 10years old kids. You still hold on to that, wait, you start to hate me after that. It's because I rejected you saying we were just kids. That's the reason that you hate me. Oh god!! I didn't know why you hated me so much. I just went with flow, baby."

Gulf looked away 'It's not only the reason' he thought.

Mew cupped his cheeks.

Mew- "Let's past stay in the past. We were kids that time. Now, let's give chance to our marriage."

Gulf- "That time we were kids, now we are adults. Do you love me?" He asked doe eyes which are still holding tears.

Mew placed a kiss on his forehead.

Mew- "I love to be with my childhood friend who was very clingy to me, I would Love to have those silly bickering with my bestfriend again, I would love to spend each and every second with him because I love that kid's annoying nature who can do anything just to be with me. Gulf baby, let's walk together until last. Let's grow together until our hair turns white. Let's laugh together until our teeth fall out because of old age. Let's cry together on each other's shoulders until our sorrow is defeated. Let's love together until our last breath. I love you, baby."

Now, Gulf has become a crying mess. He never knew that his dream would come true. His dream is being with Mew, forever. He nodded while smiling, crying too and hugged him back.

"I love you, Mew. I loved only You in my whole life." He said burying his face on his crook of the neck.

--------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading and voting🙏

I don't know what I wrote in this chapter. Still I hope I conveyed emotions.

Feel free to correct me😊

Love you all❤

----Saru

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

303K 13.9K 41
2021 WATTYS - NOT EDITED Synopsis- People say that being in a mafia group you should be cold, dark, and frightening, but what happens when the most...
462K 19.2K 23
The name is Gulf Kanawut, a 22 year-old college student with a big secret. He's an Omega. From the moment he had presented as one at the age of 16 h...
229K 13K 45
The Cover of this story Made By Waanjai_Ammu..Thanks @Waanjai_Ammu for this lovely cover... Gulf Kanawut completed his studies in abroad and come bac...
74.7K 4.4K 14
Gulf Kanawut is the son of a rich business man, he is easy-going and likes having fun and going out with his friends from university enjoying a norma...