Jab Anidita Met Again!!

By KritikaTripathi812

The story of Anidita based on the movie, Jab We Met. A story full of comedy, romance and a little bit of emot... More

Prologue
It Starts From A Train
Reunion And New Journey!!

Missed Trains!

313 54 13
By KritikaTripathi812

Anirudh turns around.

Shocked. Shaken.

He feels the other train whizz by behind him at full speed. The train he should have been under...

He sees the girl with the wide, green eyes and short brown hair as she reaches at his collar to pull him away from the open doorway. She is talking at him. Rapid and frantic.

He can’t hear her over the sound of the train rattling violently across the tracks behind him. He doesn’t say anything. He just watches her. He can feel his frozen tears streaked across his face. Had he been crying?

She pauses and squints slightly, concerned, ‘C- can you not hear? Are you deaf!? Can you not talk?!’

He doesn’t say anything. He just watches her.

‘Or are you just really shy?’ She crosses her arms, ‘Or maybe you are just really rude! Who knows! I’ve asked you three times now and you haven’t said a word!’

‘Ticket please.’ They are joined by a man in an official red uniform and a smart cap.

The young woman nods, ‘let me get it out.' before fumbling with a small purse hanging across her shoulder.

The man turns to Anirudh, ‘ticket please, Sir?’

Anirudh just looks at him. He is numb. He can’t talk. The shock of what had just happened threatening to tear him apart. What was he about to do? What would have happened if he had done it?

‘Sir?’ The ticket man moves past him, ‘Sir, it’s not safe to stand near these openings.’ He moves past Anirudh to hang a chain across the open doorway, mumbling about how they really needed to install doors.

Meanwhile the young lady turns to Anirudh and speaks slowly and deliberately as she mimes a rectangle in front of his face. ‘T I C K E T! H e w a n t s t o s e e y o u r t i c k e t!’ She continues with her big obvious gestures half-whispering, ‘w h e r e i s i t?? T i c k e-‘

‘I don’t have a ticket,’ Anirudh mumbles to the ground.

Her soft eyes widen slightly. Like she hadn't expected him to speak. Was that the first thing he had said to her? He didn’t even know. He was completely out of it. He is still so startled that he doesn’t notice when they return to their seats and the girl chats away to the ticket man.

‘The thing is,’ the girl continues in a gentle voice, ‘His plan was really last minute. It was an emergency! He didn’t get the time to buy a ticket. He would have missed his train! So, he just quickly got on. But the train isn’t that full anyway, is it? You could just write up a ticket for him now, can’t you? Please Sir!’

The ticket man had been looking down at a piece of paper in his hands, looking like he is counting something. The girl nudges him and he looks up at her.

‘Sir, are you convinced yet? Or do I need to keep talking?’

The ticket man gives a long bored sigh and then turns to Anirudh. ‘Where do you need a Ticket to?’

Anirudh had not been listening. He was just staring out at the pitch black night. The night that had almost engulfed him. The night that should have taken over his soul and left him-

‘Oi!’ The ticket man snaps his fingers in front of Anirudh’s face, getting his attention. ‘Where’d you need a ticket to?’

Anirudh, is still hazed, ‘w-where is this train going?’

‘What?’ The ticket man frowns, unimpressed.

The young girl with them is taken aback too but covers it up and nods quickly, ‘you mean... the last stop right? You are going to the last stop! Corona! Same as me!’

The ticket man turns to her, unconvinced.

She gives the man a sad smile that anyone could believe was real, ‘Sir, I guess I’ll have to tell you, he is going through a really tough time right now. Something really really bad happened to him recently… Don’t ask. Just- just please...’ she point down at the pen in the ticket man’s hands, ‘one way to Deenpur.’

The ticket man, like most she came across, warmed to her nature and gentle smile. He breaks into a grin back at her and writes up the ticket. He takes the money that Eugene eventually fumbled out, and leaves them.

Once the man had moved into the next carriage, Bondita starts giggling like a child who got away with stealing from a candy shop. ‘Woah! Look at you, boss! Travelling without a ticket! Now that. Is. Brave!’ She leans in a bit, ‘what’s your deal anyway? Are you on herbs?!’

He glances at her, silently, solemnly, before looking down at the table again.

Her voice softens, ‘Look, if you have a problem you can tell me. All of my friends tell me their problems! And I always tell them how to fix them! I’m that kind of person! A problem solver!

My guardian asks for my help all the time when he is trying to solve people’s problems and difficult cases! Whatever the issue is, it’s never too hard that I can’t fix it! And I like seeing people happy anyway!

What’s the point of having sad people around you and not doing anything about it! Anyway, what’s your problem!? Come on tell me! What’s the problem? Don’t be shy! You can tell me! What’s wrong? What’s the problem? Wha-‘

‘YOU! You’re my problem! You just keep talking and talking and talking and you don’t stop! Can’t you tell I am not interested in talking to you! I just want to be alone! I don’t care if you are going to Deenpur or London, to stay in a hostel or a brothel, I just don’t care alright!? Just please, please! Leave. Me. Alone!’

She flinches at his sudden loud outburst.

There’s a long silence between them. He starts to feel guilty. He opens his mouth to apologise before she interrupts.

‘The brothel part wasn’t nice.’ She says sternly.

He aggressively continues to avoid eye contact as he whispers, ‘yeah... yeah I’m sorr-‘

‘It’s okay! I get it!’ She surprisingly smiles at him, ‘Clearly you are upset about something, and now you are taking all that negative energy and letting it out on me! And then started talking lots of rubbish!

But it’s okay, I don’t mind! You didn’t upset me! Actually,’ she crosses her legs eagerly. Practically bouncing in her seat. ‘Nothing upsets me nowadays! You wanna know why? Because I’m getting married!’ She shows him some jazz hands and laughs gleefully.

He just looks at her, dumbfounded.

‘And you know what!?’ She whispers, ‘I’m eloping! Eeekkk! How exciting is that! My boyfriend isn’t well off so my family won’t agree. And my guardian, who always stood with my every decision, has promised my family that he'll not take any decision for me after sending me to London.

We had to sacrifice our sacred relationship for our dreams.

But I thought, hey ho! No one can do anything once I’m married! I’ll just fall at my familys’ feet and beg them to forgive me! And I’m sure they will! You know, I have always wanted to elope! Ever since I was a kid! I love the idea of just escaping and running off somewhere with someone you love! How romantic is that! I’ve just been waiting for me to finish my education and for his bookstore to get set up....’

She continues off on her vocal rampage again. Anirudh just watches as she keep on going. Is she even breathing? He stays silent and annoyed at this overexcited, hyper, aggravating woman who wouldn’t shut up. He didn't took over even a single word of her in his head.

Who knows how long passes. With him frowning at the situation he was in while she chatted away. Eventually the night got late, she rested her head on her folded arms over the table. Drifting off to sleep, her voice a slow murmur, ‘aand.. and that’s why I.. why I don’t like wearing shoes... anymoreee...’

Anirudh raises an eyebrow. Wow. She doesn’t even stop talking when she’s asleep. He couldn’t deal with it for much longer. He hears the brakes of the train start to come into play and, grateful for the chance to escape, silently gets up and walks away.

He thought he had moved swiftly but as he walked past, he brushes against her elbow, causing the young lady to slowly drift awake.

‘Hey’ she mumbles, ‘whereyougoinnn?’

When he doesn’t reply she groggily opens an eye to see that he was nowhere to be seen.

That perks her up. ‘Where has he gone now!?’ The girl ponders aloud as she gets out of her seat and makes her way across the carriage.

The train had been stationary at its current stop. She gets to a doorway and leans out to look at the platform. She shivers. Having since changed into her favourite blue night dress, something she always did on long overnight train rides, was not doing much to protect her from the cool evening breezes.

Looking across the dark platform she sees the silhouette of her quiet sad stranger, dragging his feet away from the train in the glow of a single golden lamplight.

Then the bell rings.

And the train starts to chug.

The girl gasps before shouting into the night, ‘hey! Hey hero! You are going to miss the train hurry up! Hey!! The train is setting off!’

He keeps walking.

She panics and quickly jumps off the train, ‘heyy!! The train! It’s going!’

Nothing.

She walks along with the train. It’s slow enough that she could easily go to him and then both of them make it back before it left again. She can make it!

She starts to dash in his direction to a bench facing away from the platform that he had made it to.

She was still convinced that his hearing must be awful for him not to hear the train leaving and her calling for him. Although he had seemed like a bit of a daydreamer. He must be too busy with whatever his sad thoughts were.

She runs up to him and taps his shoulder. ‘Hey! The train! It’s going! Come on!!’

She hears him give a frustrated sigh as he waves her off.

She looks back at the train. It’s getting faster.

‘You’re going to miss it! Let’s go!’

Nothing.

She turns back to see the train had picked up a worrying pace. She looks back at him, still unfazed by her, ‘UGH! I give up!’ She exclaims before ditching him and running back towards the leaving steam engine.

Now, it’s going too fast.

‘Someone stop the train!’ She yells as she sprints to reach one of the open doors. She races alongside it. Scrambling to grab a railing. Almost reaching it when-

BANG!

She crashes into a woman carrying a basket of roses. The woman’s merchandise falls across the platform, as does the young girl who scrambles to get up again and continue her chase.

Just as she tries to set off however, the woman she had crashed into grabs her arm, ‘Look at what you did! You ruined all my flowers! That’s my weeks wages gone! What do I do now! You better be paying for this!’

The young girl desperately rips her arm away, ‘I’m so so sorry!!’ She calls as she runs away to follow the leaving train.

It’s even faster now. She sprints. She can make it! It’s not too far! She conjures all her last breath to reach it! She stretches her arms forward to grab onto something. Anything. Using all her power and energy and stamina to reach it. Running and racing and chasing until...

The platform ends.

She missed it.

She missed the train.

She watches in disbelief as the train happily chugs away without her. Off into the distance.

What now?

She looks around her. Trying to make sense of what had just happened. The platform is dark and empty apart from the angry woman picking her roses from the floor.

And a young, sad man who guiltily steps onto the platform into her view.

She marches up to him. ‘You! You weirdo! What’s wrong with you! I missed my train because of you!’ She rages, pulling at her short strands of hair in frustration.

'All my stuff! Everything is gone! And I am stuck here in my nightie and barefoot in God knows what station and what platform! What am I going to do now!?’ She yells.

Anirudh did feel guilty. Honestly. It was the first feeling he had felt like other than… emptiness in a long time so it stung sharp. As much as he couldn't stand the young woman and her constant yapping, it was unfortunate for her to be stuck without any of her belongings in the middle of the night.

That said, he couldn’t really be blamed for this could he?

He frowns at her and leans in, expecting her to move away but instead she just reciprocates his glare.

‘Did I tell you to get off the train? It's not my fault you can’t keep to your own business.’

‘Oh!’ The girl fumes, ‘so it’s all my fault! How dare you! I try to help you and instead of thanking me, you’re giving me attitude!’

Anirudh puts his hand on his hips. ‘Okay. Thank you.’ Deadpan. ‘Thank you for helping me. Now will you leave me alone, please!’

‘Leave you alone? No no no, you aren’t getting away that easy! I missed my train because of you and now, you have to get me back home safe and sound AND with all my stuffs! Ok!"

She glares at him, not a tear in her eyes as she prods his chest, "You. Will. Get. Me. Home.!  I am not going to leave you alone till you do!"

Anirudh straightens up and crosses his arms.

There’s a moments silence between them. She can’t read his expression.

And then he sprints away.

The girl watches as he spins to run away from her and up the stone steps off the platform. Heading out of the station.

‘Hey!!! Y- you can’t leave me! You can’t just run off like that!’ She calls before chasing after him. ‘I’m not letting you get away from me!’

She chases him up the stairs, across the station entrance, out the station, she almost loses him, when she sees him standing by a waggon parked by the side of a dusty road. He's talking to the person at the reigns.

‘Hey! Stop!’ She calls out.

Anirudh turns to where she is and gestures for her to follow, ‘Hurry up! Do you want to catch that train or not?’

Wait. He’s helping her? She can’t help but laugh in confusion as she follows him and soon then both clamber into the strange vehicle.

Inside the cart is dark. There are deep rich curtains falling across the walls. Weird artefacts scattered across the space. Anirudh chooses to believe that those can’t be real bones hanging there. And at the centre of the space is a small table with a glass ball at the centre of it. And by the ball sits... a monkey? In a turban?

There is a small window through which they can see their driver. It's an eccentric looking woman with long dark hair with a red sash tied over it. She wears clunky Jewellery and bright makeup.

Anirudh can’t help but roll his eyes. He hated fortune tellers. The brown-haired girl he was with, however, is much more enthralled with the waggon's interior as she eagerly goes to pat the fly-away eyed primate.

The cart sets off. And with every slow clip clop of the horse’s hooves, the young couple of travellers can’t help but frown at the snail pace they are going at.

The girl leans towards the window to where the woman lazily tugs at the reigns. ‘What are you doing? Go faster! We can’t catch a train like this!’

‘Madame Candardist will only go the speed the monkey says I should go. And today monkey says slow and steady wins the race.'

The girl turns to Anirudh, ‘She’s mad! She’s actually mad!’

Anirudh raises an eyebrow. She was one to talk.

But she wasn’t wrong about that fact that they would never get to the next station in time at this rate.

Anirudh sighs before turning to the shrewd woman. ‘Stop the cart.’

‘What?’ She glances back at him.

‘Stop the cart.’

The woman shrugs as she pulls the reigns, bringing them to a halt. Eugene calmly gets up and exits the cart.

‘What are you doing?? Couldn’t you hold it in!’ The young girl calls out to him.

Anirudh doesn’t reply. Slamming the cart door shut he marches around to the front where Madame Candardist sits. Without warning, he slides next to her and tries to push her across, ‘Move.’ He says forcefully enough that even the monkey jumps.

‘What are you doing you disgraceful boy!?’

‘Move up! Now.’ Eugene shoves and squeezes himself into the driver seat before snatching the reigns from her.

And with a fast flick of his wrists, they speed off.

They rush, practically flying down the bumpy roads. The green eyed girl giggles with glee like it was a ride. Madame curses at them as she clutches her seat for dear life. The monkey in the back screams erratically as the objects in the cart fly around the small space. And Anirudh, for the first time in a long long time can’t help but smile. Now this is fun!

Madame Candardist was not having fun, ‘Stoopppp! We're all gonna die! You’re going to hit something!!’ Seh grabs Anirudh's shoulder and shakes him aggressively.

The girl in the back leans her head out of the small window and leans in between where Anirudh and the fortune teller sat. ‘Don’t distract him!’

‘He’s going to kill us!’

‘No, he isn’t! You don’t know him! He isn’t just an ordinary man! I mean just look at him!’ She sings out as the horse races down a sharp turn and more ornaments fling everywhere.

After almost half an hour of speeding, finally, they are at the next station. Both Anirudh and the young girl barely wait for the waggon to stop before jumping out and racing into the little empty station. The woman angrily calls after them, ‘you didn’t pay me!’

Anirudh and the girl ignore the woman’s cries and sprint in until they get to the platform to see... the train. Her train. Standing there. Waiting.

They made it!

They both laugh as they pause to catch their breaths.

She turns to Anirudh, chortling through her heavy pants. He clutches at his side and slowly breathes in and out, ‘There... There’s your train. Now please! Stop trying to help me. I’m fine on my own-‘

‘Hey! You need to pay me!’ Madame Candardist had caught up to them and grabbed Anirudh’s arm. Her hair was flying in a hundred directions. Miraculously she looked more eccentric than before! One of her earrings had fallen out and she had probably lost one of the 50 scarfs she had draped over her. And she did not look pleased.

‘Okayyy. Give me a minute’ He mumbles as he pulls out a small wallet from the pocket hanging across his body and starts to rifle through it.

He feels a tap on his shoulder. He turns to where the young girl who was still catching trying to her breath. It’s the first time he notices that she’s quite pretty.

She is gesturing for a drink. ‘Money, I- I need- I’ll pay you ba--'

He hands her a few paise coins and she thanks him before moving to a drinks stand.

The girl slams coins in front of a tall broad red-haired man. ‘Water please!’

He passes her a cup. She immediately grabs it and takes a long sip. ‘Aaah! That’s better! People think lemonade is the most refreshing drink ever, but I never liked it! Nothing beats good cold water!’ Another sip, ‘Wow I needed that! How much is it anyway?’

‘Eight paise coins.’ His low voice grumbles.

The girl freezes, ‘What? Eight? For water? Where did you import it from? Atlantis!? Don’t lie! What’s the actual price?’

The man frowns at her, ‘That is the price.’

‘That’s a rip off! You are taking advantage of thirsty travellers! I manage the water pricing for the whole of Calcutta! I know how much it should cost! I’m giving you two silver coins for it and no more! That's still more than enough to give you a profit and you know it! Geez!’ She takes a long sip of her drink, maintaining her determined eye contact with him.

He glares back at her. And then he seems to notice something behind her. A slow smile appears on his face. It's sickeningly menacing. She is taken aback. Is he trying to scare her? Threaten her?

And that’s when she realises. Somewhere behind her is a chug chug chugchugchug...

She whips her head around to see the train leaving the station. ‘No!’ She wails.

And once again she is chasing a leaving train.

This time there is no one to try to help. No one to bump into. Surely, she’d make it!

‘Stop the train! Please!’ She’s calls into the night. Panting. Racing. Reaching.

But once again, the train leaves before she can even get close to it.

She watches in disbelief as the smoke from the engine rises into the distance. Further and further away.

She feels tears fall down her face.

She turns. The guy. Where was he? The guy who helped her. She didn't even know his name. Not that it mattered. He wasn't here anymore. No one was. It’s just a dark, lonely, isolated, abandoned platform.

She’s afraid.

The girl wanders around the station. It’s quite small. Old. Almost abandoned with its rotting wooden pillars and falling planks. Seemingly in the middle of nowhere

She can’t help but sigh with relief when she finds an office with a light glowing inside. She enters to find a jolly looking round man with a large moustache and rosy cheeks sitting behind a desk.

‘Oh! Hello dear! How can I help?

The girl sits down opposite him and pours her heart out. Explaining her whole situation.

He nods along to her tale and sighs at the end of it. ‘Well the next station that train stops at is Vardaros. All I can do is write a letter to the Vardaros station. We have a good pigeon system between here and there. They can take all your belongings and keep them safe for you. But as for what to do with you… now I’m afraid I can’t help. The next train will be tomorrow evening. You’re stuck for the night.’

The girl hugs herself. ‘Well... Can I stay in here, at least? Until the next train for Deenpur comes?’

The man gives her a sympathetic smile, ‘Don’t worry! I’m here for you! Now, do you have any family you need to inform? We can telephone to them too.’

The girl smiles, ‘That would be amazing! Can you telephone at Deenpur station? I live in Krishnanagar’

The man pauses, ‘Krishnanagar?’

‘Yes that’s where I live.’

‘Oh are you a staff member or…’ he pauses. And then squints at her. ‘Wait. You're not granddaughter of Kalindi ji, are you?’

The girl blushes, ‘Yeah that’s me.’

Suddenly the man’s entire demeanour changes. His warm smile vanishes. He abruptly stands up. His voice colder. ‘Well, I’m going home now. I have to shut this office.’

The girl panics, ‘B- but where do I go now?’

‘It’s your fault. Who told you to get off the train anyway?’

She looks at him in disbelief. He had seemed like he would be sweet and kind to her. She peers at his name badge, ‘instead of judging me, maybe you could give me some sort of help!’

He gets up. ‘I have work to do little lady. I'll send your letters off for you but that's it. You’ll have to work out where to go yourself. Good luck. It’s not safe for a young girl to be out all alone like this.’

He moves towards the door and gestures for her to leave.

She hesitates. Surely he wasn’t serious? Surely he would reconsider.

But as he stands there waiting she realises her false hope and she walks out, dragging her feet and heading to sit on a bench facing the cold and empty rails.

The candle in Monty’s office is blown out as he locks the door and leaves the station. She hears him muttering something about ‘Most dangerous woman', as he leaves.

It’s even darker now. And quieter. And lonelier.

That is until she feels someone sit beside her.

She looks up excitedly, but it wasn’t the person she had hoped for. Instead, the man who had sold her the water sat beside her. Behind him was a very, very similar man. They must be twins. The only differentiating factor was a long scar across his brother’s cheek. They smile at her and she immediately feels uneasy.

‘What do we have here, brother?’ The scarred one mocks.

‘The poor little girl missed her train.’ The other sneers leaning in close to her. She stands her ground. Back straight. Looking straight ahead. Trying to seem unaffected. Keeping brave.

‘Oh how sad! And now she is here all alone.’

‘Yes she is. It’s a good thing we are here to help her, brother.’

‘Oh yeah, you’re right. We can’t just leave her here all alone.’

‘Exactly. Why don’t you come back home with us, sweetheart. Out of the cold.’

‘And you know what else brother?

‘What?’

‘She said she manages the water pricing in Calcutta.’

They smirk, ‘Ah but isn’t that the girl’s job?’

‘Yes, I believe it is. So I guess that must make her-‘

She immediately jumps up and steps away from them. She aggressively points a finger, ‘Hey! You stay away from me!’ She musters her most threatening glare.

‘Or what!?’ One of them laughs, ‘you gonna hit me? With your delicate royal hands?’

The brother places a hand on his twins shoulder. ‘Go on. Let her hit you, she’ll feel better! And it’s the only way you’ll ever get her to voluntarily touch you.’

The young green eyed girl glares more, ‘Back off! Don’t come near me!’

And with that she storms away, marching to leave the station and find somewhere else to go. She collects all her courage not to just run out of there. She didn’t want them to think she was scared. She was just angry, of course....

She hears the steady footsteps of the twins follow her. She hears their whispers mock her. Chuckling under their breaths about how she has nowhere to go.

At the entrance to the station she sees the waggon still there with Madame Candardist counting silver coins in her palm. Thank goodness!

‘Hey! It’s me! Madame Candardist!’ She calls out as she makes her way towards the cart, practically skipping with joy.

However, the oddball fortune teller jumps upon seeing her and quickly picks up the reigns to lead the horse and cart away. Glaring as she went.

‘Wait no!’ The girl calls out behind her.

But soon the waggon is out of sight. Much faster, she notes, than she had been driving it before.

The girl looks around. It is a pretty desolate place. There is a clump of slums across from the station. And there’s not many people around. She turns to the station. The two red haired brothers are watching her at the entrance. Waiting with twisted grins.

She looks around for somewhere else to go. She wonders towards a lane. There she sees a group of women standing around. She sighs with relief. And goes towards them. Safety! At last.

She approaches them and notices the way they all look her up and down. Sure she was just wearing a thin silk nightdress but they didn’t need to be so rude!

None of the women seem keen to talk to her. They continue to eye her curiously, judgementally.

Just as she gets there, a young man with tied back long hair and a sharp grin grabs her arm.

‘Hey!’ She yanks herself away.

The man smiles at her, ‘you new?’ He looks her up and down too. But this wasn’t in judgement. It was something else. The way he looked at her made her want to hide. ‘Come on then.’

She frowns. Did she know this guy? She looks around at the women around her and then notices how they are dressed and laughs nervously as it clicks, ‘Oooohhh!! Right! No no! I’m not one of those!’ She tries to explain.

The young man looks bored. ‘You’re not what? Okay, look.’ He doesn’t wait for her response, ‘I’ll pay 75 rupees for the whole night. Let’s go.’

She backs away. ‘Oh. Um. No. I’m not…’ She quickly turns on herself and speed walks away.

The man follows her, ‘hey what your problem? Come back! I’ll pay 80 then! 90!'

She keeps going. Until she sees the twins coming in the other direction. She looks back. The man is still following her, swinging a glass bottle in his hand. Oh no. Where does she go now? What can she do?

She notices a side alley and quickly makes her way down it. It's dark and narrow and was probably not the best direction to head in with three terrifying men following her but what choice did she have?

Suddenly all her father's warnings run across her mind. She prays for that the alley won't be a dead end. Prays for some sort of saving grace. She breathes a sigh of relief when she sees that she is walking towards an opening.

And that’s when she sees a joyous sight.

In the smoky dark of the night, illuminated solely by the emerging moonlight, was the figure of a familiar man kicking stones as he wandered, aimlessly.

She grins. Thank goodness! She sprints up to him. Grabs him by the shoulder. Spins him round to see it’s actually him. And oh how pleased she is to see those familiar sad brown eyes.

Although now they are shocked brown eyes looking down at her in disbelief. She doesn't care. His long nose and cute goatee are the best most wonderful things she has seen in the whole world and she can’t help her joy as she launches forward and hugs him tightly.

‘Oh my gosh! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!’

He pulls her away from him to look at her. The confusion on his face is evident. ‘Y- y-ou... you missed the train AGAIN?’

She can only grin back sheepishly.

He looks behind her. ‘And who are they? Looks like monkeys’

She turns to follow his gaze. Three men stand at a distance. The grey one who had just grabbed her and the two broad brothers. As they watch her with someone else they awkwardly turn and scamper away.

''I missed my train because of you and now, you have to get me back home safe and sound AND with all my stuffs! Ok!"

She glares at him, not a tear in her eyes as she prods his chest, "You. Will. Get. Me. Home.!  I am not going to leave you alone till you do! I am not going to leave you alone! "

She laughs and simply holds her hand out for him, ‘Hi! What's your name!’

He sighs before taking her hand and shaking it. ‘Anirudh.... Anirudh Roy Chaudhary.’

Her eyes widen in bewilderment!

How is the chapter?

So, what will happen next? Many things are from the movie, even dialogues too. But you'll find changes soon?

Please review this chapter and my new book with your valuable comments!

Thank you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

180K 9.9K 55
[ COMPLETED ] The story is about the bond between Bondita and Anirudh....the bond which is unbreakable....the bond which is the true example of love...
92.1K 7.5K 72
so my over thinking brain came up with a new story based on ANIDITA . In this story anidita will have ONS with each other on there first meet and slo...
AGAPE LOVERS By

Fanfiction

7.7K 812 27
I am back with my new story lovelies, this is the story of Anirudh and Bondita, this is a school love story. 🥇 #1 in Anirudhroychaudhary(23/12/23) #...
26.7K 1.4K 23
here is the most unique and different story of anidita, a school love story of anidita, where Anirudh and Bondita are 15 years old and are in a same...