Ashley Zor-El // Book 1 // Su...

By xxxmultiversrogers

You think you know the story of Supergirl, but you don't. 24 year old, Ashley Danvers has a secret like her t... More

Ashley Zor-El
Pilot
Pilot: Part 2
Stronger Together
Stronger Together: Powergirl
The Truth/Flight or Fight
LiveWire
Live Wire
How Dows She Do It?
How Does She Do It?

The Truth/Flight or Fight

159 6 2
By xxxmultiversrogers

National City
LORD TECHNOLOGIES
"When I was a kid, I had a train with boue streaks", Max Lord said. "Coolest toy I ever had. I know a train that magnetically levitated is inherently cool, but still, the colors kinda bumming me out. Let's paint blue streaks. And while we're at it, it needs to go 500 kilometers an hours".

"We been working for theee years, you know, to push it to 450", a scientist said. "The test is in six days".

"Then it probably occurred to you over the last 36 months that if you used halfnium instead of tungsten alloy in the vacuum tubes, you could decrease the weight of each car by 30 kilos...and get it to 500", Lord says. "But Carl over there will see the job to the finish. You can go. You're done".
.......
"Yes", Jor-El answered.

"Who knew", Ashley asked. "Who else knew Astra was my mother?".

"Alura, Zor-El, Laura-El and myself", Jor-El says. "And everyone on Krypton".

"Kara?", Ashley asked.

"No. Ashley whatever you do, please stay away from Astra", Jor-El.

"Wow", Ashley scoffs. "You can't even apologize to me, Jor-El", she yelled.

"Ashley, chill", Clark says.

"No, don't you tell me to chill, Kal", Ashley yelled. "All of you been lying to me since the day I was born. Is it true about what she said. You took me from her".

"We didn't have a choice", Joe-El said.

"A choice", Ashley says. "A choice. I didnt have a choice. I couldve been with my real family. But I was taken. How could you, do that to me. Because you didn't like Astra or Non, huh. You took everything from me. My home, my identity. I don't even know who I am, and you can't even say sorry".

"Ashley, please. Let's go", Lois said.

"No. Everyone shut the hell up", Ashley says. "You ruined my life. Everyone knew. Everyone lied to me. Oh, my god. I- I", Ashley starts to cry more.

"I can't do this", Ashley flies away.

"Ashley", both Clark and Lois yelled.

"Dad, how could you", Clark said.

"You don't understand Kal. Astra was evil", Joe-El said.

"Ashley told us that Aunt Astra knew about Krypton and she told you all and you sent her to Fort Rozz", Clark says. "Was that true".

"Yes", Jor-El says.

"If you all listened to Aunt Astra, none of this would be happening. Krypton would still here", Clark said. "And instead you all ruined everything. You all ruined Ashleys life. Did you even care what Ashley would do or say if she ever founded out".

"She was never supposed to find out", Jor-El says.

"Clark, we need to find Ashley", Lois says. "She's angry and you know how she gets. She needs us right now".
........
"Once again, Lord Technologies has been the target of an attack by the criminal known as Reactron", male newscaster says.

Kara leaves the Cat Grant media to go to Lord technologies. "Is everyone alright", Supergirl says.

"Mr. Lord", Carl says. "He's been taken".

THE NEXT DAY....
"Its been 24-hours since tech billionaire, Maxwell Lord was abducted from his research facility, not the Metroplis-based criminal known as Reactron", female newscaster says. "Authorities still will. Not speculate whether Mr. Lord is alive or dead".

"Yes, yes, im still here", Kara says, as shes on the phone. "Yes, Ms. Grant want all the hostesses dressed as Supergirl and Powergirl. Right, uh, red, blue and the 'S'. Thank you".

"This isn't on you, Kara", Winn says.

"I have to find this man", Kara says. "How am I supposed to do that?".

"With my help", Alex says. "Do you have someplace private we can talk".

"Do we ever", Winn says.

"I used the DEO satellite to scan the highway where you fought Reactron", Alex says. And I was able to isolate the nuclear signature of his weapons system. It's powered by Thorium 232 which can only be found in one place".

"Bakerline Nuclear Power Station", KAra says.

"I remember this", Winn says. "Terrorists tried to start a full-on meltdown like five years ago, but then....".

"Superman stopped them", James says.

"Yeah, he prevented the core from going into overload. Saved millions of people", Alex says. "But two reactor engineers were killed when the facility was flooded with radiation. Ben and Alyssa Krull. They were married".

"Ben Krull is Reactron", Kara says.

"Yeah, he somehow survived the radiation exposure", Alex says.

"That's why he hates my cousin", Kara says. "He blames for the death of his wife".

"Shperman still managed to prevent an American Chernobyl", James says.

"Chernobyl. That's gives me and idea on how we might find Krull", Winn says.
.........
"My housekeeper does a bang-up job on my penthouse. Pretty sure she could get this place all shiny in a jiff", Lord says.

"Do you see what's wrong", Krull asks.

"The moderators been damaged which is preventing neutron speed reduction", Lord says, about the suit. "It's Clark you're sick. Respiratory distress, the skin desquamation and ulcering...How much radiation were you exposed to?".

More then enough to kill me", Krull says.

"How about we go back to my lab", Lord suggests. "Let my team analyze your case. Find a way for you to regain a normal life".

"I had a normal life", Krull says, looking at a picture of him and his wife. "It didn't work out. Your gonna repair my suit....or they're gonna start building memorials to you".

"Fine. I'll need thorium, celsium-137, tributyl phosphate and a Dr. Pepper", Lord says. "That last one for me. Im thirsty".
     .......
Ashley walks into the DEO in her regular clothes. "Danvers, what are you doing here", Henshaw says. "Shouldn't you be missing".

"Ha, Ha", Ashley mocked. "I wasn't missing. I was taking a break from the world. After seeing Aunt Astra brought up feelings and memories, and I wanted a break".

"Doesn't explain what your doing here", Henshaw.

"Without my suit. Didn't feel like wearing it", Ashley says. "But I wanted to talk to my mom, or at least the hologram version of her. I wanted your permission".

"Well, go ahead", Henshaw says, going back to what he was doing, looking over the city for aliens.

Ashley turns around to walk to the room, Alex showed them the other day, but turned back towards Henshaw. "Question".

"Yes, Ms. Danvers", Henshaw answered.

"Why aren't you helping, Supergirl with Reactron", Ashley says.

"Because he isnt an alien", Henshaw says.

"Well, he's not normal either", Ashley says.

"What are you trying to say", Henshaw says.

"When you catch all the aliens, from Fort Rozz, whats next. Who will you chase next. From what I can tell the only aliens who make theirselves known, are the three hero's flying around the world", Ashley says. "You have all these agents, specialized in technology, Reaction is using, you could help".

"So why aren't you help, your sister", Henshaw asked.

"I'm busy. There are more important things, then some human in a metal suit", Ashley says.

"Are you okay", Henshaw asked.

"Im fine", Ashley says turning around. "totally fine".

Ashley walk down the halls looking for the room, until she finally sees it. She remeber Alex saying only Kara and hers handprint would work. Once Ashley put her handprint on the scan the door opened. And there she was Alura.

Once the door closed, Ashley looks uo and walks around the stage, until she stops, infront of Alura.

"My beautiful child, what can I do you for", Alura says.
     ........
I finished proofing the Powergirl and Supergirl article", Kara says as she walks into Ms. Grant office.

"Please begin my compliments", Cat says.

"Well, uh, the writing is...the writing is beautiful", Kara says. "Lyrical. The kind of story they make you read in journalism school".

"I distinctly heard a slight uplilt, which suggest a hesitation, a vacillation, and maybe an ambivalence", Cat says.

"Isn't the tone kind of...a little nasty", Kara asked. "I mean the headline. 'Millennial Falcon'. 'Every Generation Gets the Superhero it Deserves'. Supergirl and Powergirl didn't tell you how old they was. How do you know there millennial?".

"Well, if their not, then I want the name of their surgeon", Cat says.

"What about this passage? Supergirl embodies the worst traits of her generation. The earnestness without purpose, the unshakable belief that she has a right to be heard, even when she has nothing to say".

"That is a magnificent point", Cat says.

"I transcribed your interview", Kara says. "She's not like this. You've taken her out of context".

"I have given her context", Cat says. "Just like Powergirl".

"Okay, Powergirl is a different hero. She careful, strong. She makes her generation look like something", Kara reads.

"I hate to break it to you, but the world is tough", Cat says. "What is Supergirl going to do when she has to face a real threat like PowerGirl".
.........
"I know your not my mom, Astra is. Zor-El isnt my father, Non is", Ashley says.

"What are you talking about", Alura says.

"I got my blood tested and my irritating uncle Jor-El confirmed it for me", Ashley says. "Why".

"I wanted to protect you", Alura says.

"Protect me from what", Ashley yelled. "I wasn't in any danger".

"You were if you were gonna be raised by them", Alura.

"You hate your sister so much, that you took the only thing she loved", Ashley said.

"They were dangerous, evil", Alura.

"You keep throwing the word were around", Ashley said. "Their alive. Astras alive and I'm guess Non is too".

Ashley take a deep breath. "Remeber when I was eight. I was a rebel. I stole Dew Almond candy bar from the store, along with some Zebra Cola soda".

"Yes, the owner didn't press charges because we was good friends and you were so young", Alura says.

"Your missing the part when you punished me", Ashley said. "You locked me in the closet and said, im trynna protect you. Im trying to make sure you not like them. Im trying to make you better then them. Make you like Kara. I cried and cried. And I said, who is them. You said, don't worry about it. You'll be different".

"You don't understand", Alura says.

"I do. You didn't want me to be like my real mom and dad", Ashley said. "You wanted me to be like you and Zor-El and Kara".

"Im sorry, Ashley, but"....

"I was never supposed to find out", Ashley finished. "Yeah, Jor-El said the same thing. I heard him when I left the Fortress of Solitude. He didn't know I was listening but I was. He told me everyone knew on Krypton, except me and Kara of course".

"Please. Astra and Non weren't fit to be parents. They were causing chaos on Krypton", Alura says.

"They were trying to save it", Ashley said. "You sent them to Fort Rozz. You had to play judge, jury, executioner, no mattered who it hurt. You let everyone I love die. Then you sent me away".

"What are you talking about", Alura.

"I am angry. I am always angry. I have been for years. I've been pushing it down and down to get rid of it. Then Astra abandoned me. You wanted me to be like Kara. You sent me away, to this world. Kara breaking her promise to always take care of each other. Kara making a promise to Alex to never talk to me or be my sister anymore, because the home we was put in, didn't make me feel happy. The guy I love don't love me back. Me finding out my aunt it alive. But oh, she's really my mom. 24 years of my life have been a lie. And the crazy part was I didn't know. I was keeping a secret l, I didn't know I was keeping. You all treated me like I was nothing. A nobody. On Krypton, on Earth. It was always be like this, be like Kara. Kara, Kara. Kara".

"Kara is your sister", Alura says.

"She's not my sister. She never been", Ashley said. "You should've left me alone, to die. I was ready to die. I didn't want to feel anything. I wanted my anger to be gone. For 24 years I have been angry, but all of that angry could've died the same night, Krypton exploded. My friends abandon me. People talking about me behind my back. I knew they were, but I couldn't hear what they were saying, back in Krypton".

"Ashley. Whatever you do, stay away from Astra", Alura said.

"Why did you take me away from her? When did you take me from her", Ashley asked.

"We took you when you were born. You were born a few days before Kara", Alura.

"Did Astra at least hold me", Ashley asked.

"For a while, yes", Alura said.

"I hate you. I hate you I hate you", Ashley yelled. "It sucks, because now your nothing but a hologram. I want to say I wish you were dead. But you are. Guess you can say I got my wish a little early, than expected".

Ashley begin to leave the room, but she turns around because something isn't right. "Something isn't feeling right. I need to truth. Did Kara know".
   ......
"You don't fool me", Cat says. "Your late. I noticed because there was no one mumbling and shuffling three paces behind me".

Tonight was the big night of CATCO PowerGirl and Supergirl article.

"Im sorry", Kara says.

"Where are the magazines", Cat asked. "The paper ones. The ones that can be framed?".

"Right, the magazine", KAra says.

"The truth is, Kara is probably just a little foggy because she was up all night autographing the magazines with the authors name", Winn says.

"Ah. It's as if I thought of it myself, Kerah", Cat says.

"Oh, my god. Winn you just saved my life", Kara says after Cat walked away. "I owe you big time.

"Well, you could, um, repay your debt right now", Winn says. "Dance with me?.

So, I guess James is off the market", Kara says, as she dances with Winn.

"Yeah. I guess so", Winn says. "But I mean Ashley been gone for a few days. You might have a shot".

"I don't know. Maybe I should be crazy about someone else", Kara says.
.........
Metropolis
Ashley was packing up, in Clarks apartment.

"Are you okay", Lois asks as she watched Ashley pack.

"No. But it doesn't matter", Ashley says.

Clark come into the guess room. "Where have you been", Lois asked.

"Trouble in Russia", Clark says.

"Of course there is", Ashley says. "Well. Im all done. Time to go back to National City".

"What did you do. After the Fortress", Lois asked.

"Went to the DEO", Ashley says. "To talk to Alura. I founded something out, that will change everything, Clark".

"Well what is it", Clark asked.
........
National City
After talking to Clark and Lois, Ashley flew back to her and James apartment. She notices the window was unlock and came in through there. She called James name but no answer, then she seen a note on the counter.

THE LETTER...

Hey, Ash.

If your reading this, then you cane back. Im out right now, for the CATCO PowerGirl and Supergirl Article party thing. Anyway, if you want to come, I'll save you a dance if not, then I know where we stand.

James
END OF LETTER

Ashley looks at the letter debating what she's gonna do.
.........
AT THE EVENT
Ashley walks in and see the waitress and the people and she's in awe. She decided to wear a red off the shoulder long sleeve dress that goes down to her feet and fits her body well. She puts on light make up and her hair is a short wavy bob, and don't forget the glasses.

When she walks in everyone is staring, especially Ms. Grant. "Where have you been, Ashley".

"Dealing with family, problems", Ashley says. "Kinda don't wanna talk about it, or ima cry".

"Well, we don't want that", Cat says. "Now do we. FYI you look beautiful".

"And you look gorgeous, Ms. Grant. Really", Ashley says.

Cat walks away leaving Ashley alone once again.

"You do look beautiful", he says.

Ashley recognize the voice and turns around and smile. "Thank you, James. I guess you look good too".

"Thank you, I think", James said.

"Im sorry", Ashley said.

"No I am. You were hurting and I didn't know. What kind of best friend am I", James.

"A kind of friend who didn't know, because she never really share her feeling", Ashley said. "About what I said about me loving you. It's true. But I love the relationship we have, and I don't wanna ruin anything".

"I love you Ash", James. I love you the moment I met you. I was with Lucy at the time. Then you became my best friend".

"Let me stop you there", Ashley says. "I've been crying for the past three days and I did my makeup. Now in a certain letter, I was promise a dance or whatever it said".

"Well, I can help you fulfill that promise", James says.

James takes Ashley out to the floor to dance. They don't even notice KAra and Winn staring. "Go on a date with me", James asks.

"Cool", Ashley says. "Whatever".

"You are something else", James says.
........
"Agent Danvers, what are you doing", Henshaw asks.

"Im helping Kara to stop Reactron", Alex says.

"It's been incresingly difficult for you to follow orders since your sister flew into the scene", Henshaw said.

"When you asked me to join the DEO, I didn't hesitate", Alex says. "Because you told me that together we were going to save the world. Except saving the world means everybody. Aliens, humans, I can't separate them anymore. Especially when my little sisters life is at stake".

"Who else knows about this", Henshaw asks.

"No one's , Alex answers.

"Good", He Shaw says. "Wouldn't want them getting any ideas. So how do we defeat Reactron?".
........
"Where is Supergirl", Krull ask, after he falls from the ceiling of the building.

"Im gonna slip into something more durable", Ashley. "Do not do anything stupid".

"Im coming to", Kara says.

"No promises", James said.

"Don't suppose my fixing your nuke suit earns me a hall pass", Lord asks as Reactron walks to him.

Supergirl flies to knock Reactron down.

"Twice in two days I should put you on the payroll as a bodyguard", Lord says.

"Get somewhere safe", Supergirl says.

Reactron gets back up. "I am sorry for what happened to you", Supergirl says. "But you are going to jail".

"Im sure one day, I will", Krull says. "But you won't live to se it".

"Not if I have something to do with it", PowerGirl yells as she kicks Reactron from the back making him fly towards Supergirl, causing her to lunch him.

"Kara. Ashley. We may have a way to stop Krull", Alex says on comms.

"Krull chest unit is powered by a Demon Core, a subcritical mass of plutonium",
Henshaw says.

"If you can remove it from his suit, it should shut down his weaponry", Alex says.

"But the core will melt down the very moment it's freed from its containment matrix", Henshaw says.

"There has to be someway to stop him without nuking the city", Supergirl says.

"We need to encase the encore in lead before we rip it free", Ashley says.
      .......
"Hey Kara", Ashley says.

"Hey, Ashley. Is James in there", Kara asked.

"Yeah, Im gong in to. Seeing it's my office. But I need to talk to him, about something", Ashley says.

"Me too", Kara says.

When they both walk in they see some woman with James.

"Kara, this is Lucy Lane", James says.

"Hey, it's nice to meet you Kara", Lucy says.
"Ashley, you to".

"Hi, devil", Ashley says. "What are you doing here".

"Here to talk to James", Lucy says.

"Lucy is Lois little sister. Kara is my twin. Faternal", Ashley says.

"I also have a big sister, too", Kara says.

"I'll catch up with you later, Kara", James said.

"Im not leaving. It's my office, too", Ashley says.

"Sorry. Bye", Kara says before leaving.

"I can't do this right now", James says, when Kara leaves.

"Metroplis isn't around the corner, Jimmy", Lucy says. "I came a long way to see you".

"And why did you", James asked.

"I didn't like the way we ended things", Lucy said. "Could we just get dinner? And talk?".

James looks at Ashley and back at Lucy. "Yeah, sure", James said.

"Im gonna go. Winn and I are gonna get lunch, so", Ashley said before leaving.

"Ashley, wait", James says following her, as she walks to the elevator.

"What. Go get dinner", Ashley says. "This always happens. You break up you get back together. You wanted to be with me, James. You asked me out".

"And I still want that", James says. "

"Then don't go", Ashley says.

"You know I can't do that", James said.

"You can. You won't", Ashley says before walking into the open elevator, leaving James there.

"Ash", James yells.
........
AT NIGHT
Ashley stands on top of the the CATCO BUILDING.

"Okay. Let's do this", Ashley says to her self.

"Astra. Astra", Ashley yells. "Come one. Astra". No answer. Ashley breathes in and out. "Mom", she yells.

Astra then come flying landing on the roof besides Ashley. "Told you. You call I come", Astra says.

"Well, didn't think you weren't gonna answer to Astra", Ashley says.

"Well, I thought mom would be better, since you are my daughter", Astra said.

"So, what now", Ashley said.

"Follow me", Astra says.

After going to their destination, Ashley and Astra enters a dark room, where the light is only coming from the table.

"Welcome home", Astra says.

"Doesn't look homey", Ashley says. "And I still have an apartment, which is like home. I will be staying there. I will also keep being PowerGirl because that who I am. I don't kill humans or aliens. But I will help you save this world".

"Deal. As long as your with me", Astra says.

"We have visitors huh", he says.

"Yes, we do darling", Astra says. "A very important visitor".

He walks out the darkness and they see each other.

"Dad?", Ashley says.

"Hello, my beautiful child", Non says. "Welcome home".
......
FLASHBACK:
"Something isn't feeling right. I need the truth. Did Kara know", Ashley asked Alura.

"Yes", Alura says. "I told Kara, the day of the explosion and made her promise not to tell you".
END OF FLASHBACK...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

409K 11.5K 53
what happened when the biggest mafia in the world hid his real identity and married an innocent, sweet girl?
16.8M 649K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
179K 6.9K 66
An Indian brother-sister/family story. The Singhania family is the most prestigious family in the country. Together, they seemed to be invincible...
44.1K 1.9K 18
"Show me somethin' different once, I come from where there's no love." COPYRIGHT 23. #1 ATLANTA 05/01/2024 🏆