Defective Souls - Niki's Stru...

By sydneyy_17

This is the sequel to my story "Not Alone - Foxy's Return". Feel free to read that before you read this one! ... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Seven

Chapter Six

15 1 0
By sydneyy_17

Free At Last

Vanessa and Monty wasted no time, now.

They ran down the dirty, dirt packed chamber, until they found something. Another broken and Mangled fence, leading to an elevator. When Vanessa got closer, she saw that one of the two arrow buttons pointing up and down were flashing; the up button.
"That's weird. Do you think Gregory and Niki came down here and saw something that spooked them?"

She turned to Monty, who had stopped some distance away, looking around at the dark and grimy walls. "Monty?" The alligator didn't respond, a sort of lost look in his eyes. Vanessa was about to call to him again, when the elevator suddenly chimed, making her look back as the doors began to open. She expected to see Niki and Gregory inside, but what she saw instead made her heart drop in fear.

Because in the elevator were Roxy and Foxy.

The two animatronics spotted her immediately, snarling as they raced out of the elevator. Vanessa barely had time to yell, "Mont-!" Before a powerful force sent her crashing to the ground, and a firm grip wrapped around her wrist. She looked up to see Foxy pinning her with an evil snarl, yanking her up sharply. Vanessa glanced back to see Monty and Roxy in a face off, but she didn't have time to see if Monty overpowered her.
Foxy held his hook to Vanessa's neck, glaring at her with sinister purple eyes.
"Ye be walkin' the plank today, lassie." He growled, before yanking her with him into the elevator.

He tapped the button and the elevator doors closed, blocking Vanessa from seeing Monty again, as the elevator rumbled to life again, this time the arrow pointing down was flashing.
Vanessa tried to wriggle from the fox's grip, but he only tightened his claws around her wrist, making her eyes water from the pain. She gritted her teeth in effort, kicking her leg up and trying to kick the fox's jaw, but he dodged it and lunged forward, sending Vanessa hard into the wall.

He held his hook to her neck again. "Don't. Struggle." He hissed, tone so venomous that Vanessa stared at him in shock. Then the fox let go of her wrist, lifted his paw, and then everything went black.

❀❀❀

(A/N: TW: Mild descriptions of injuries from beind hit. I won't go in detail dw)

Niki looked up, slightly dazed and dizzy as footsteps sounded nearby. She blinked a few times, determined to see what it was, and she made out the form of Foxy letting another limp figure down on the ground in an unceremonious heap.
"I think she was comin' down 'ere," Foxy said to William, who had wandered over. "We caught her at the top of the elevator. Montgomery was there too, but Roxanne took care of him."
William nodded slowly, giving a raspy chuckle. "That was easier than I thought it would be..." He muttered hauntingly.

He turned back to Niki and Gregory, who was on the ground nearby, outcold. "Now that I have everyone I was looking for," he began in his deep, rough voice. "I can do what I have been meaning to do for so long." He walked between Niki and Gregory, looking down at the latter.
"We'll start with the boy. He thought he was so lucky, escaping me all those times as a child. Oh how unfortunate..." He gripped Gregory's shoulders, the 19 year old groggily blinking and muttering something incoherent.

"No..." Niki breathed in exhausten. "Please don't do this...!" She urged, causing the rotten rabbit to look down at her. "If you insist on killing anyone..." She gasped. "Take me instead. Gregory is innocent, he never did anything!"
William gripped Gregory's arm with a tight metal hand, the boy barely managing to stand.
"I don't care if he's innocent or not," William said. "I never have."
He turned away, dragging Gregory over in front of Foxy and Vanessa, who had started to wake up, looking dazed and confused.

And that was the moment when everything changed.
A sudden, familiar voice called out, "No!" And then a flash of yellow appeared, tackling William to the ground with a thunderous clang, making the rabbit scream out in shock and anger.
Out of the darkness came Monty, Roxy, and Chica. Niki shuffled away from the sight of the wolf, afraid what she might do, but Roxy stopped.

"It's okay," she muttered quickly. "It's me. Monty removed my chip." With a glance at Monty who nodded, holding up the said chip and Vanessa's tools, Niki relaxed, shuffling away from the sudden chaos.
Freddy had pinned William to the ground with Chica's help. Foxy, being the only one still under the hack, looked left and right, trying to figure out who to attack.

Then his eyes landed on Niki, and he ran to her, purple eyes wild and rabid looking.
But he never reached her, because Roxy barreled into the fox with a metalic clang that echoed around the chamber, sending both of them on the ground in a tussel. Roxy pinned Foxy with a growl.
"Vanessa...!" Roxy called, but when Niki glanced at the woman, she saw Vanessa was cornered against the wall with William's thrashing movements making it impossible for her to escape.

Foxy snarled coldy, using his hook to slice at Roxy. The hook managed to graze her metal ear, tearing off some of the plating and causing the wolf to be distracted. Foxy took the chance, pushing her off him with a kick, sending the wolf skidding in the dirt, dazed.
He turned back to Niki, who shuffled further away, watching as the fox advanced menacingly. She heard Vanessa calling to Monty, and the sound of William screaming in anger that his plan had fallen apart.

Foxy glared at Niki with what she could only describe as a wicked grin, teeth bared and purple eyes narrowed. He leaned back, about to lunge, and Niki squeezed her eyes shut, waiting for the end.

But she suddenly heard the sound of something being fired, and looked up to see Foxy recoiled, hissing as his eyes were shut, head down in reaction to light.
Niki looked behind her, to see Gregory, standing shakily and unsteady, his Fazerblaster in hand, before he dropped it and collapsed on his knees.
Foxy's stun allowed Roxy to pin him again from behind, this time holding a paw to his hook hand.

At that same moment, Niki looked up to see Monty letting Vanessa down gently and handing her the tools she needed to remove the hack chips. Vanessa dropped at Foxy's side, ignoring the fox thrashing against Roxy's hold as she removed the port plating and began cutting the wires to the chip inside.
Foxy fell limp when she took the chip out entirely, and at the same time, as if knowing he'd lost, Niki watched as William finally freed himself from Freddy and Chica's grip, bashing through the fence and running for it away further into the darkness.

❀❀❀

"Foxy!"

"Foxy, can you hear me?"

Niki...

Foxy's eyes slowly opened, surprisingly when he tried to do so. He saw ground in front of him, and felt a wave of relief come over him when he saw the faint glow of yellow from his eyes. He tried to move his paw, and it responded.

He was back.

He slowly straightened until he was kneeling, looking up to see Niki in front of him. She looked awful, a bruised over her eye and minor cuts here and there.
But it wasn't until he saw the mangled bandages and angry red wound in her leg that he remembered what had happened.

His ears pinned back sharply as he realized it was his fault she was in this state. He shuffled back away from her, sudden fear in his eyes, as if afraid he might hurt her more. Niki looked confused as she watched him.
"Foxy? Are you alright?" She asked. He didn't meet her gaze, standing up as he continued to back away from her, until his tail impacted the dirty wall.
He turned away from the concerned faces of his friends, slamming his hook into the wall with a light clank.

First the little boy all those years ago, and now Niki. The one girl he'd sworn to protect, now hurt because of him. He faintly heard footsteps behind him, but didn't look until a soft hand gripped his paw gently. He finally turned to see Niki, wobbly and swaying, with a weak smile as she looked slightly up at him.
"Are you okay, Foxy?" She asked him, concern clear in her voice.

"Why do ye ask?" He managed to say, quietly. "After what I did to ye?"
Niki's face suddenly showed understanding at his words. "Is that what's wrong? Foxy, you weren't in control. The chip was controlling you, I know that wasn't you. I could never fault you for that."
Foxy looked away from her, closing his eyes. The images of her scared face flashed before his eyes, things he'd seen but couldn't do anything about.

"They should've scrapped me when they had the chance." he muttered softly, causing Niki to let go of his paw in shock.
"What?!" She exclaimed making him look at her again. "That's not true!"
He shook his head. "Is it true, lass. Ye wouldn't be hurt if they had."

But Niki wasn't convinced. "It would've been one of the others, then. Foxy, please don't blame yourself for something you didn't do." She gently tapped his jaw to make him look into her eyes, where he saw nothing but sincerity.
"You had never wanted to hurt anyone. I know that. And I don't blame you for it, okay? And I know it won't happen again because that chip is out of you now. For good. We're safe now."
She then smirked as she added, "Savvy?"

Finally, Foxy gave a slight nod; he couldn't bring himself to go against her, not when it was clear she meant it so much. She pulled him into an embrace which he gladly accepted, and for the first time since all this had started, his tail gave a little wag.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4K 262 26
Freddy Fazbear's Pizza was always a big hit with children. When you, (Y/n), were a little girl, you were in love with the animatronics. They roamed a...
16.6K 615 21
Book cover link- https://images.app.goo.gl/2hqSjEsPxyCvpXHW9 Freddy couldn't want anything more than to bring his "friend" back home. Bonnie has been...
392 25 10
He was alone. Until she came along. She was alone too, until she found him. This is the story of how a little girl discovered just who was hiding ou...