¹ 𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐈𝐎; hp × tfp

By mini_daikon

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐈𝐎 -', ༄ ❪ 𝚃𝙵𝙿 / 𝙷𝙰𝚁𝚁𝚈 𝙿𝙾𝚃𝚃𝙴𝚁 ❫ ﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌ 𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 ━ a... More

𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐈𝐎
⁰¹jasper nevada is considerably more interesting than i expected
⁰² i'm arabella parker, charmed to meet you
⁰³ well the kneazle's out of the bag
⁰⁴ godfather fowler
⁰⁵ the rescue
⁰⁶ only chance
⁰⁸ thank godric it was a saturday
⁰⁹ hogwash?
1k special: niffler on the loose
¹⁰ the sneakoscope never lies
¹¹ the convoy ambush
special au: enchanted to meet you
' special announcement .ᐟ
¹² a runaway train
¹³ this is magical
¹⁴ from detention to a museum heist
' behind the scenes with mini daikon :)
¹⁵ the autobots become babysitters for magical creatures
¹⁶ a witch on the race tracks
¹⁷ caught in the webs
ᵖᵗ¹a magical christmas with the bots .ᐟ
ᵖᵗ² time to build a snowbot .ᐟ

⁰⁷ science project disaster

2.8K 91 25
By mini_daikon

" Optimus, why so glum? This planet...all planets. Are finally free from Megatron's tyranny." Ratchet asked the leader.

" I do not disagree, Ratchet. It's just...A small part of me hoped to change Megatron's mind, not extinguish his spark." Optimus truthfully answered his oldest friend.

" Optimus, his vileness was not slain by your hand but by his own twisted arrogance." Ratchet explained as Optimus hummed to his response.

" I'm sorry. I know the two of you had quite a history." Ratchet apologize.

" But the Megatron whom I once fought beside perished eons ago, the day he chose to become a Decepticon. The Decepticons may be in disarray, but they aren't without leadership." Optimus explains, "And while Starscream is no Megatron, he is far from predictable."

An explosion interrupts the two  "Decepticons! We're under attack!" Ratchet yells as him and Optimus rush to the source of the explosion.

"It's no attack, Ratchet" Raf explains as he coughs out the smoke. " It's my volcano." the volcano melts. " Or was." he added.

" Hold still, bulkhead. Jupiter needs its red spot." Miko instructs but a drop of red paint falls to the ground. "Whoopsie!"

" What...ln the allspark is going on in here?"Ratchet grumpily fumed seeing the mess.

" Our projects are due tomorrow." Jack explained to the medic,

" Maybe it needs one of these doohickeys." Arcee said as she picks up a motorcycle piece. " You're a motorcycle, Arcee. Shouldn't you know how to build a motorcycle engine?" Jack asked.

" You're a human, Jack. Can you build me a small intestine?" Arcee sassed back.

A chuckle escapes from Arabella which gains their attention. " She got you good Jack and that's an exhaust pipe" she said which surprised them.

Arabella looks at their shocked expression. " What? I know one of my friend's godfathers who owns an enchanted bike" she shrugged as she focus back on her own work.

Arabella was mixing different color concoctions. She had set up a brewing stand, in which she was wearing dragonhide gloves and an apron.

Arabella pours the liquid into the potion as it changes from a cyan-blue to a pitch-black, she drops a lit-up match in the potion and the liquid emits different color flames from crimson red to violet purple as it puffs into a purple shade of smoke. Satisfied with the reaction, she writes it down which she realized Optimus watching her.

" That was quite a display Arabella" he complimented as she takes off the gloves and apron.

" Thanks, Optimus, it's just chemical reactions. Most people think that potions involve only magic but it's a simply subtle science," she explained, thinking about professor snape and his lessons.

" Well, you can't work on these projects in here. You're...making a mess" Ratchet exclaimed.

" But the science fair's a big part of our grade." Raf told the Autobot medic. " Yeah, if  Bulkhead doesn't help me finish this model of our solar system -"

" Oh?" Ratchet interrupts Miko. " And what does bulkhead know of your solar system, or Bumblebee of your volcanos, or -"

" Arcee of our motorcycles?" Jack finished off the grumpy medic's answer. " or me with potions?" Arabella deadpanned as well.

" Precisely! we're not earthlings. And they're not scientists" Ratchet huffs.

" But the Autobots are their guardians, Ratchet. Would it hurt to learn more about earth by helping our young friends with their schoolwork? " Optimus asked the medic. " Optimus right Ratchet, at least give them a chance to help out" Arabella asked, backing up prime.

" Well, maybe our young friends should try learning more of Cybertron" Ratchet exclaimed which Arabella flicked her wand using her magic to clean up the mess.

" Hey, since I'm finished maybe you could teach me cybertronian" Arabella asked her guardian, as Ratchet was surprised someone was actually willing to learn their history and language.

Ratchet wasted no time teaching her basic cybertronian which shocked him more at how quickly adapted she became when learning it, Arabella can speak Gobbledegook, Mermish and Runes including multiple human languages so learning cybertronian weren't too hard for the witch.

She walks over to the others after taking a break from Ratchet's lesson " your projects look...nice" she said seeing the half-built motorcycle, new from the scratch volcano, and the dripping paint planets.

Arabella was helping Raf with adding new layers of newspaper for his volcano. " Uh-huh. Uh-huh." Raf said as they were listening to Bumblebee explaining his experiences during his time as an Autobot.

" Really, Bee? Then how do you make warrior class?" Arabella asked which he beep his answer.

" But we've seen you in action. You're awesome!" Raf complimented and Arabella nodded her head to agree.

" I second your opinion, raf." Optimus said as he placed his servos on Bumblebee's shoulders. " But autobots life cycles are much longer than those of humans. And though it may be hard to believe, our young scout still has much to experience" he sagely said.

A beeping noise from the computer gains their attention. " Exposed Energon, and it's on the move." Ratchet informed.

" And since we ain't moving it, guess who must be." Bulkhead said.

"Decepticons" Arcee added which Miko walk to them, confused. " Without Megatron? "

" Unfortunately, Megatron's legacy will live on as others rise to take his place" Optimus grimly explained which stirred up unpleasant memories for the young witch

" Like Voldemort pureblood supremacy" Arabella darkly whispered but only Optimus heard it and saw the dark expression on her face, it quickly came to pass as her face return back to normal.

" Autobots, you have projects to complete." Optimus instructed as he turned to Ratchet. " Ratchet, I may require aid"

"Science fair is a big part of their grade." Ratchet said as he glances over to Raf building the volcano. " Perhaps I'm better suited to remain behind and advise."

" Very well. Bumblebee, let us see about this Energon in transit." Optimus said. Arabella watches Bumblebee and Optimus about to go. " Be careful' she said as both bots give her reassurance that they'll be alright and entered the ground bridge.

After they left, Ratchet wasted no time grabbing equipment which made the young witch raise her brows at her guardian but shrug as she begins to make potions in her spare time.

" Um...What is it?" Raf asked, seeing the metal thing. " You'll find out." Ratchet said as he focuses on the project.

" But, Ratchet, shouldn't I be doing the work?" Raf asked the medic as he touched the sculpture.

" Eh, yip, yip, yip. Don't touch!" Ratchet exclaimed. " Just watch and learn"

" Wait a second... is that Raf's volcano?" Arabella asked, shocked to see the giant metal volcano.

" So umm, we're just gonna go help Jack and Miko finish their -" Bulkhead said but Ratchet interrupted the poor mech.

" You want them to be right, don't you?" Bulkhead and Arcee look at each other, unsure about the medic. "Then watch a master at work!" Ratchet cheerfully shouted as he presumed back to his work.

" I feel kinda sorry for them now" she whispered to Arcee, she nodded to the witch's statement.

Everyone watches the focused medic do his work with a smile, 'He kinda looks scary when he's happy' she thought as they watched Ratchet build the metal volcano.

" Control freak" Miko commented, earning a nod from Jack. " You name it sister" Arabella added while watching her guardian move onto Miko's solar system.

" Arabella..." Ratchet asked but the witch cuts him off, knowing what he wanted. " I already finished my project, I'm just restocking my potions since Miko, Raf and Jack drank the last of my wiggenweld ones and I'm pretty sure that they'll need it for the future"

Everyone looked at her strangely and she sighed. " I'm making a healing potion" she simplified as she received ' ohhh' responses from everyone as Ratchet made the modified projects. Arabella sighed, knowing it would be a very interesting science presentation tomorrow.

The next day, Arabella apparated to base where Ratchet was bugging her about how the other kids' project went but she said that she'll let the others explain what happened. Now she was sitting on Optimus shoulder, watching Bee come out of the medical room.

Arabella heard the others arrive as Ratchet giddily went to ask them about the projects which made her sweatdrop, knowing what exactly happened.

" Aha-ha-ha! There you are." Ratchet said as the children hopped out of Bulkhead vehicle mode.

" Well? How were my -Uh, our projects received? Since Arabella wouldn't ask me about it till you guys arrived" Ratchet gleefully asked.

Everyone looked at each other, knowing what happened. " Well..."

During school...

Miko was the first one up, she brought what should've been a model of the solar system, a planet model of Cybertron instead. " Miss Nakadai, what planet would that be?" the teacher asked.

"Um...Cybertron?" she said, unsurely. Arabella winced when the string snapped and the model planet dropped on the desk.

Jack was next, when she saw the project she was questioning Ratchet's sanity of transforming a motorcycle into a cybertronian machine piece.

" It's...large, Mr. Darby, but is it operational?" the teacher asked which Jack pressed the button and it went haywire which the whole classroom screamed as it bounced to the hall, following more screaming.

Now at this point, Arabella deadpanned as smacked her head after seeing the metal volcano that was somehow producing electricity. Out of all the bots, Ratchet who hated humans knowing about their existence is letting them present cybertronian related projects.

" I hesitate to ask, Mr. Esquivel, but, uh, is it active?" the teacher nervously asked which Raf pressed the remote and a beam shot through the classroom roof.

Next was Arabella's turn, she brought in a trolley full of the equipment she needed as she sets up her brewing stand.

The teachers and students watch Arabella create the concoction. She mixed the different liquids together as the blue liquids changed to black. She lits up a match and drops it which causes a chemical reaction of color-changing flames which puffs into purple smoke.

" Not too bad Miss Parker" the teacher barely said, still recovering from the other three projects.

After the kids explained what happen, Ratchet was anything but happy. "Well, on our planet, you would have been awarded the highest honors." he grouchily exclaimed.

" Absolutely no gratitude.See if I help them" Ratchet stomps away which Optimus asked Arabella about her project.

" I got second place since the winner did a potato powered battery" she shrugged as Optimus hummed wondering how her chemical reaction potions lost to a vegaetable power source but he shrugged off the thought.

" You did well Arabella" he congratulated her as Arabella warmly smiled at the prime which made his spark warm from seeing her smile.

Bee came up to the duo as he asked about Ratchets projects. " Our human friends would have been wise to stray from Ratchet's path" he said as Arabella agreed.

Later in the day, Arabella was hanging out with Ratchet who was still sour about the projects. " Well no one could make a perfect replica of Cybertron or create a fully functional cybertronian machine and a volcano powerful enough to burn a hole through a classroom" she explained as the medic stopped reading the datapad and looked at the girl.

"  My father told me that helping others, without expecting anything in return is what true self-worth is all about. So thank you for helping the others"

Arabella wanted to encourage Ratchet which she recommended they could learn more cybertronian language and history together which he agreed, his mood becoming a bit better.

Optimus offered the young witch home which she accepted " Umm Arabella..." Ratchet asked which she turned around to face the medic. " Thank you for your words" his faceplate slightly became blue which she warmly smiled.

" Of course Ratchet, after all you're my guardian" she said as she hopped in the truck and drove off leaving a slightly happy Ratchet, thinking about the young witch's heartwarming words.

A/N: Awww Ratchet is becoming a softy for Arabella

Any of you guys have ideas of sweet scenarios with Arabella and the Autobots?

Thank You for reading, commenting and voting! Hope you enjoy this tfp x harry potter crossover fanfiction

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4K 389 45
Lora is healing. The world she was pulled into only months ago fell apart, and only now is she starting to rebuild her life. But nothing is ever that...
164K 4.5K 37
Lora Creed, a 15 year old girl, comes across a lost Cybertronian relic in the middle of Jasper, Nevada. She is totally unaware of what will happen to...
21.6K 405 58
Selena Chavez, Young, clever, gourgoues, and sexy as fuck. Part of the schools dance team. She lives in Jasper Nevada, and is of course one of those...
2.4K 83 12
𝐀𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚 𝐊𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐉𝐚𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐫, 𝐍𝐞𝐯�...