Ripped away | Kol Mikealson

By writtertvd

A girl alone and confused ripped away from her family at the age of 4 just to be experimented on because of h... More

Aesthetic and character info
PART I
1| Another day in this hell hole
2| The light of freedom
3| New world awaits
4|The light at the end of the tunnel
5|You're not gonna control me
6| The light in the darkest places
PART II
7|Gather up the family
8| All of us together
9|The daughters of Klaus Mikaelson
10|Facing the true Demon
11|Him and I
12|Trouble with the brother
13|Yvrídio
14|Baignes,Rescue and a birthday
15|Ressurection
17| I want my sister back
18|Sometimes the end is just the beginning
PART III
19|New Orleans & Belize

16|I've got you brother

913 21 2
By writtertvd

《☽   ꕥ☼ꕥ   ☾

THE HOLLOW REMOVED the boundary spell and the first thing the siblings did was embrace each other in a hug while crying in happiness. Jackson who's last thought before he died was his little 4 year old sister was holding her as a grown up girl. He inhaled her sent as she did too. Jackson then started to plant little kisses all over her head.

"I'm so sorry if I never suggested that we go play hide and seek that day you would've grew up with us. How? Where?" He kept rambling and asking random questions.

"It wasn't your fault. I never blames you. Not once in those years I was away" Melina said. She wasn't ready to tell her brother what had really happened to her. She felt like if she talked about it, it would become real again and she couldn't have that. No. She wouldn't allow herself to feel this way. She was putting those thoughts into the back of her mind amd instead welcomed the joy of hugging her brother again.

"What about Hayley and Hope?" Jackson asked and Melina smiled.

"It's been rough but they're both fine"Melina answered and Jackson looked confused so she continued with the story telling. "Well Hayley told that you died a month before we crossed paths"

"If I knew that in a month I would be meeting my sister I wouldn't do things like I did"Jackson admitted and lowered his head sadly. "So what happened next?"

"There was this really bad guy Lucien and ne made a serum that is capable of killing an original. So then Marcel took it and he bit Kol and Elijha so Klaus sacrificed himself or more likely gave himself over to Marcel so that Freya could anchor him amd put themselves in a sleep until we found a cure" Melina explained and she said his name venom filled her words. Jackson seemed to notice but he let it go. When she feels comfortable she'll tell me. He thought.

"Melina" Kol's voice spoke and she looked up at him. He stood there leaning against the door frame. She hugged her brother one more time and then went.

"I'll be back I promise"She said and held out her pinky. Her chuckled and locked his pinky with hers.

*•.¸♡ 🅜🅔🅛🅘🅝🅐 ♡¸.•*

AFTER KOL BRIEFLY EXPLAINED what the plan was. To keep the totem from being destroyed she understood perfectly. She hated that she had to go against the people she loved in order to save her brother from death. She walked into the compound. Klaus talking with Hope immediately sensing her rushed to her.

"Where were you young lady?" He asked and she smiled before hugging him.

"It's okay I was with Kol we went to see Davina's grave he told me about her and then we went to sleep" She briefly told him and he seemed to have relaxed.

"Ohh okay but don't ever disappear again. I thought something bad had happened to you or that the hollow attacked again" He lead his eldest daughter to the room where Hope was painting. Melina felt her stomach turn in knots as she lied.

"Despite the spell I cast, the very integrity of the pendant is growing unstable. It won't be able to hold Elijah's soul much longer. We need to find a way to resurrect him tonight, or we could lose him forever" Freya said walking into the room.

"To do that, we'll need more power" Melina said and Freya nodded. There was a look on Klaus's face like he knew what's she's thinking.

"Let me guess, a grand sacrifice" He said with a smirk. Melina had to play real hard to cover her poker face.

"I say we kill our enemy and sacrifice her, then I can channel the power from the Hollow's death, raise Elijah's body, and place him back where he belongs" Freya told them the plan. Everytime she heard them say to kill the hollow the image of her brother dying would make itself into her mind.

"We've tried everything" Hayley said.

"Also wouldn't a hollow have some kind of back up. I mean she's been wanting to be alive for a long time I think she would make sure that she wouldn't be so easily killable" Melina said. Her mission was now lead them off the path after finding out where the totem was hidden tell Kol so that he can keep it safe from them. Such an easy task yet so difficult.

"And we've come close. Labonair blood is her Achilles' heel. Hayley, your blood weakened her, but you've technically been dead for years. So it won't be strong enough to kill her. If we forge a blade using the blood of the last living Labonair...":Freya and Melina's head snapped the moment she heard her sisters name.

"No we're not involving Hope into this end of discussion" She said at the same time as Klaus.

"We don't want Hope involved"

"She's already involved. Hope has been obsessed with the symbol that follows the Hollow: the serpent consuming itself. Now, I believe this is showing us the key, the only means to which she can be destroyed, her own blood. The Hollow's one end of the Labonair bloodline. Hope is the other. And we need to close that loop. The best way to do that is for Hayley to wield a weapon forged with Hope's blood. When she stabs her, it's only then the Hollow can be obliterated completely" Freya told them and everyone seemed to be on board with the plan.

"Then we make it work. I'll talk to Hope" Hayley said and left to talk with her daughter.

"If the serpent at the LaForge House represents the Hollow herself, then this must be some sort of totem she's using to magnify her power and protect herself. Dahlia used to use these when she was up to something particularly awful. It will render the Hollow unkillable. We will have to destroy it before we can face her" Freya told Rebekah and with Melina eavesdropping on their conversation. The moment she heard it she pulled out her phone and texted.

Melina
The totem is at the LaForge House

Kol
On it

Klaus who noticed how anxious his daughter was made his way over to her and hugged her from behind. Causing her to jump at first but relax after knowing who it was.

"What's got you so nervous love?" He asked and she wanted to pour out her heart to him about how much she missed her brother and that she's finally able to talk to him and hug him or that she just wants to spend sometime with her dad and Hope. Instead she just hugged him and buried her head in his chest.

"If you're worried about the hollow then I can assure every enemy we faced before had fallen and the hollow won't be amy different" Klaus reassured her not knowing that the hollow dying was her fear.

"Thank you I needed this. I'm gonna go see what Kol's doing" She said and walked out of the compound.

*•.¸♡ 🅜🅔🅛🅘🅝🅐 ♡¸.•*

MELINA WALKED BACK into the cemetery cript holding a stash of food. And there was Jackson sitting on the stones.

"You know you should destroy the totem, Hayley could die" He tells Melina who looks down.

"I can't decide who's more important right now. I love Hayley and Hope with my whole heart but you're my brother" Melina said burying her face in her hands.

"And I always be but do you really want to risk the life of Hope's mom for mine?" Jackson asks her and she looks up with the same expression.

"I don't know. I want you both but I know that's not possible" She whispered and buried her face in her hands again.

"Little Melina come here" Jackson said using the nickname he gave her when they were kids and embraced.

"Thank you for being here for me Jack" She said and he kissed the top of her head.

"I'm your bug brother it's kinda part of the job" He told her. "You're a big sister so go look after Hope and  make sure she's okay I will be fine"Be encouraged her amd she nodded smiling and stepping out of the cript and running into the compound to look for Hope.

"Hope?" She asked coming into the view in her room and Hope looked around amd ran into her sisters arms. "Melina"

"Come on little one why don't we play a game" Melina suggested and Hope took out a game of Jenga and the two of them begin to play. Hope really missed her sister. Since they came back to New Orleans she's always with someone, not like before when they played together everyday.

"Hello girls" A voice said and Kol appeared with a magic knot in his hands.

"Are my mom and dad back?"Hope asked worriedly for her parents.

"Not quite. Hey, you know what I used to do, when I was bored at your age? Magic" Kol suggested and held out the big knot.

"I'm not supposed to do magic with strangers"Hope said and Melina placed a kiss on her head.

"Kol's not a stranger he's family" Melina said and Kol nodded.

"That's why you're always with my sister?" Hope asked and both of them looked at each other embarrassed a little.

"If I untie this knot... your friend and your brother will be free from the Hollow?" Hope asked after the couple explained it to her.

"I hope so" Kol says and looks at Melina who gently smiles at him.

"And you really miss him right?" Hope asked looking towards Melina.
"Yes kinda like how much I love you and would move every mountain if it meant I could save you" Melina told her little sister"

"Amd you two love each other?" Hope asked and both of blushed but Kol answered.

"Yes. Kind of like your mom loves, uh..."

"Uncle Elijah" Hope finished.

"You are miraculously well-adjusted" Kol says and laughs. Then they hear Klaus calling his name from downstairs. They get up and go to the secluded part of the room while Hope tries to unlink the spell.

"Klaus is here if he finds Hope they will never be unlinked" Melina says starting to panic this stress seemed to have been too much for her.

"I'll hold him off you make sure that Hope finishes the spell" Kol says and he's about to go but she stops him.

"Kol if he daggers you I promise you I will find you. Please be careful" She tells him and he smiles while he kisses her and she kisses him back. He then speeds away leaving her there alone with Hope.

"Keep going Hope okay keep going you're doing great" She told her.

As she hears them fighting and then then hears him taking out an object from his pocket and Kol begging for his life. She runs down and throws Klaus off of Kol.

"Melina would you like to know what your little friends been doing here before you go and help him " Klaus says and he's about to continue but she cuts him off.

"I'm sorry dad, but I already do, because I helped him" She says and you could see the pure shock and heartbreak in his eyes when she said that.

"Why?" He whispers a single tear rolling down his cheek as he realizes his oldest daughter choose to side with the enemy.

"I'm sorry I didn't want to but she brought him back. The hollow brought back my brother and you know I would move the mountains for Hope so I did to save Jackson" Melina explained and Klaus sighed.

"I guess she put you both in a tight spot" Klaus concluded and put away the dagger.

"I believe, you should tell Hayley he's back"  Klaus suggested and Melina went to say goodbye to Hope before she would find Hayley.

*•.¸♡ 🅜🅔🅛🅘🅝🅐 ♡¸.•*

"Hayley" MELINA CALLED OUT to her as entered the abandoned house where Freya said the Hayley was.

"Melina what are you doing here. The hollows dead" Hayley told her and if it were a few moments ago she brake down crying but now that she knew they unlinked she was happy the bitch was gone.

"I have to show you something" She said and lead Hayley to the cemetery to the cript where Jackson was.

"Melina why are we here?" Hayley asked as they stepped into the cript.

"Because Davina wasn't the only one that the hollow brought back from the dead" And as she finished the sentence Jackson appeared infront of and Hayley's hand went up to her mouth.

"Hayley" He said and she run into his arms. "Jackson"

✿.。.:* ☆:**:. 🅦🅡🅘🅣🅣🅔🅡_🅓🅐🅝🅘🅔🅛🅛🅔 .:**:.☆*.:。.✿

A/N
How are you guys hope you enjoy the update and also loving Melina amd Jackson.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93K 5K 58
☆ 𝗔 𝗥𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗚𝗜𝗡𝗔𝗟𝗦 : what if the child was a teenager/YA throughout the show duration and not at season 5? After...
223K 6.6K 51
After being kidnapped, Isabel Donovan a high school student is forced to endure the supernatural of her world. And it gets worse. Her enemies are a p...
214K 4.7K 58
She's the daughter of the oldest hybrid in the world, Niklaus Mikaelson. Her father is the King of New Orleans, and her mother is the Queen of the w...
263K 4.9K 24
She's new to New Orleans, she didn't know the rules that came with being a witch. What will Violet do under the pressure of being a supernatural hum...