Ben Shapiro X Male oc (mlm ga...

By TheRealRamsay1966

when bens wife divorces him after finding out Bout his femboy closet, full of skirts and thigh high neko sock... More

wife
sex

who is that 😍😍😍

48 4 7
By TheRealRamsay1966

Been sits down in the fruity-smelling bar, queen music playing loudly in the background.

"Hey daddy, what can I get for you~?" A gay man asks Ben, he looks him up and down and realises... His nearly none existing dick was up.
This had never happened before! His erectile dysfunction was cured!

"Um. Hi, I would like a milk shake?"

"What kind, baby?

" milk Shake that ass!" The gay guy hops on the counter and starts throwing it back, a slimy poop falls out of his booty shorts. Ben catches it and cradles it like it was his own.

"Here's my number~" ben blushes a deep crimson red. His left ball exploded like a small pimple. nobody noticed though, nor him.

"I think I'm in love.... 😍"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3M 287K 61
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
55.3M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
29.1M 921K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
11.7M 302K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...