COTE Reactions

By Kamui1738

Just your normal reaction fic... probably not so normal. Takes place in the middle of y2v4.5 just before Ichi... More

Prologue
Equality
50%-kun
50%-kun (DOTWH Version)
Help me, Ayanokouji-kun
Fanart
Food Trap
DOTWH - The Beginning
425 Plans
DOTWH - The Truth
Ice Queen
You're Cruel
Behind the mask
DOTWH - A Small Job
Piano & Calligraphy
DOTWH - Ending the Day
Motivation to study
Wrong Exam Topics
DOTWH - All about Chiaki
A Deal
Saving Sudou

DOTWH - Prologue 3

17.6K 224 524
By Kamui1738

(Since there are 2 different Ichika's here, I'll just put Amasawa for the DOTWH version and Ichika since I'm too lazy to type out Ichika Nakano all the time. Also, there are so many interactions that I wanted to put but I couldn't fit them all such as Hosen and stuff, so I hope it won't be too much of a bother that I neglect them.)

For some reference:

Ichika = Ichika Nakano

Amasawa = Ichika Amasawa

Kikyou = DOTWH/ Kushida = Canon

Ken/Kenchin = DOTWH/ Sudou = Canon

Honami = DOTWH/ Ichinose = Canon

Kiyotaka = DOTWH/ Ayanokouji = Canon

Yukimura = DOTWH/ Keisei = Canon

Yamauchi = DOTWH (Canon Yamauchi is not here)

I just entered the meeting room with Matsuo, Eichiro and the maids. Upon entry, I saw 4 people. A woman with shoulder length black hair in a suit and a blonde haired man with brown eyes wearing an all too familiar lab coat.

Nanase: Eichiro-kun...? What are you doing there?

Eichiro: Well, some stuff happened, but I suppose you could say it is the reason why I am still alive right now.

Nanase: I-I see...

Hearing a topic that caused someone to die in a different timeline, the others got slightly scared and uneasy.

Hondou 2: Wait, what is that place?

Ike: Do you guys not know?

Nino: Of course we don't, you idiot! We met him in school! Does that place look like school to you!?

Ike: C-Calm down, alright!? I was just asking a question! How was I supposed to know!?

Horikita 2: No matter the timeline, Ike-kun is still stupid.

Both Ikes: Hey! That's rude!

Matsushita: So, the other me really is Ayanokouji-kun's maid in another timeline...

Satou: 'Lucky Matsushita-chan...'

Miyamoto: Damn...Those maids are hot...

Ike 2: I agree...

Yamauchi: Ayanokouji, you're so lucky! Those maids are blazing hot!

Hondou: The things I want to do...

Canon Ike wanted to say something, but he felt Shinohara eyeing him from the side and reluctantly kept his mouth shut.

Kiyotaka: Don't even think about trying anything.

Instantly, the DOTWH casts' boys stopped their remarks and faced forward with a pale look.

Satou: Hmm...Why do the boys from the other timeline look so scared of the other Ayanokouji-kun?

Satou 2: Shh...Other me, don't say anyt-

Ryueen 2: Would you guys shut up already!? I want to watch what the fuck happens!

Instantly, the theatre got quiet and everyone resumed watching the video.

Based on the fact that he is here and the White Rooms existence is being investigated, he is probably a traitor or was undercover the whole time.

"White Room?"

"Investigated?"

"Undercover?"

Ichika: Umm...What's this White Room, Kiyotaka-kun?

Horikita 2: He said something about investigating and undercover, so... is it a place for criminal activities?

Unlike the others who looked genuinely confused, both Sotomuras' eyes lit up in excitement.

Both Sotomura: 'C-Could it be that type of MC!?'

Keisei: Do both Kiyotaka's have affiliations to this White Room place, Ms. Goddess?"

Yuna: Yes.

Horikita: So, if we watch the videos of Ayanokouji-kun from this timeline, will their past be the same and will we be able to learn about our Ayanokouji-kun?

Yuna: Their past are similar, but there is one major difference.

Shinohara: What difference?

Itsuki: If you guys want the answer, you should just keep watching, no?

Agreeing, they were about to focus their attention back on the screen. However,

Koenji: I remember now... You're that man's son...

Koenji, who is usually unconcerned and always calm, started shaking slightly and begun speaking as soon as he heard the term 'White Room', which surprised the others in the theatre.

Hirata: Do you know Kiyotaka-kun's father, Koenji-kun?

Miyamoto: Wait, why does he look a little scared?

Satou: You're right... He's never like this...

Koenji: Of course I would feel scared you peasants... He's that devil and that man's son.

Hirata: I think that calling Kiyotaka-kun a devil is very rude, Koenji-kun.

Sudou: You gotta explain more if you want us to und-

Koenji: Ayanokouji. If I ever did anything to insult or made any other remarks that offended you, from the bottom of my heart, I sincerely apologise.

"W-Wait..."

Horikita: Koenji-kun... apologising...?

Ryueen: What the hell is going on!?

Koenji: All of you. I suggest you guys do the same as well.

Kei: But, why?

Koenji: That Ayanokouji... he's an absolute monster... And to top it off, his father is an incredibly powerful man. My family business, or any other business would perish with just a word from them.

Kanzaki: H-Huh!?

Katsuragi: Just who is Ayanokouji and his father?

Nene: Yeah, who are they to get you so shaken up?

Koenji: Unfortunately, I cannot say another word. However, consider this my warning to all of you. Seek forgiveness from Ayanokouji if you've ever said anything that might offend him. Otherwise, if they decide to take action, you will suffer a fate worse than death.

Hearing Koenji speak in such a way, and the words he said, shocked and scared everyone in the theatre.

Ike: A-A fate worse than d-death!?

Hashimoto: Just who are you, Ayanokouji?

Kushida: 'What the fuck... Koenji, so shaken... fate worse than death... Just who the hell did I fuck with!? Fucking hell!'

Tension spread amongst the audience as they continued watching the video.

The other 2, were a man with lilac hair and violet eyes, and a little petite girl with the same hair and eye colour, holding a cane on her lap. She was really cute and beautiful. They must be related. Perhaps father and daughter? Well, not like I care.

"Sakayanagi?"

Ryuuen: Why is she there?

Both Sakayangi's had red on their faces and a wide smile prominent upon hearing his compliment. They were so happy that they completely ignored the part where he said he didn't care.

Arisu 2: Fufufu. I'm so very glad that you find me attractive, Kiyotaka-kun. All those times spent buying good facial products and improving my appearance pays off at long last. Thank you so much for the compliment. I will remember it forever.

Arisu: Fufufu. Does the Ayanokouji-kun from my timeline not find me attractive?

Ayanokouji: No comments.

Hashimoto 2: This is what you mean by childhood friends?

Kamuro 2: Just because your body is like a child, it doesn't mean that you meeting him anytime early means you're childhood friends. Stupid loli.

Arisu 2: Fufu. If you're jealous, Masumi-san, you could just say that instead of insulting me like that.

Kamuro 2: I-I'm not jealous! Who would be jealous of your crippled flat ass!?

She says that, but her face was beet red.

Hashimoto: Wait, does princess from our timeline also meet Ayanokouji like this?

Arisu: Unfortunately, I didn't have the pleasure of meeting him in this manner. Did the other me also saw him through that glass before this?

Arisu 2: Yes, that's why I was even there. I'm so grateful I got to meet my beloved at that time. Truly, one of the best moments of my life.

Ike: Uhh... is the Sakayanagi from the other timeline in love with Ayanokouji or something?

Since it was Ike asking the question, he was only met with silence and he drowned his sorrows in apple juice.

Horikita: What glass were you talking about previously, Sakayanagi-san? Did you also meet Ayanokouji-kun before school?

Arisu: Yes. It was truly a memorable moment for me. I remember that day so very vividly. Unfortunately though, I won't tell you what I mean by glass as I'm sure the videos will show it.

Horikita: I see...

As soon as I entered the room, the little girl smiled widely as if in excitement. I took a seat with her seating on my left and Eichiro on my right. The maids and Matsuo took the remaining seats.

Nino: Don't look so happy just because you met him earlier, Sakayanagi!

Arisu 2: Fufufu. You feeling jealous of me truly pleases my heart. Please, continue being jealous of my fortune to have met Kiyotaka-kun before you.

Nino: Shut up! You just met him early! You haven't won!

Kei 2: That's right!

Satou 2: You haven't won anything!

Nene 2: He's still up for grabs!

Chie 2: Kiyotaka-kun is mine!

Quints: Shut up! He never will be!

It appears that most, if not all the girls in the DOTWH timeline were jealous of Arisu 2 to an incredible extent.

The canon cast couldn't believe their eyes upon seeing such a spectacle.

Ike: A-Are they...all in love with Ayanokouji?

Ike 2: Welcome to our world. No one other than Ayanokouji can get girls in school.

Yamauchi: Yup. Everyone else gets zero bitches.

Horikita: What an unbelievable timeline.

Kanzaki: Out of all the things I expected from this timeline, this was not what I expected at all.

'Shut up! He doesn't belong to any of you!' A certain anonymous someone from the DOTWH timeline thought.

Honami: 'So much competition! Or, people I have to share him with! I don't like this... Well, at least Kiyotaka-kun and I have something special ourselves. Maybe I should just propose soon... If I did that, I might be able to keep him all to myself! But...that'd be selfish of me...'

Fumio: Alright, now that everyone is here, we can begin the meeting now. But before that, let's introduce ourselves. My name is Fumio Kishida, a military general.

"Military general?"

Shinohara: Is it that serious that they had to involve the military?

Miku: What kind of life did you live, Kiyotaka?

Satou: Was it something bad, Ayanokouji-kun?

Hearing this, the others in the theatre looked at both Ayanokouji's with worry.

Ayanokouji: Nothing happened to us, right?

Ayanokouji looked at his counterpart.

Kiyotaka: Yeah. It wasn't anything worth worrying about.

They did not believe anything they said in the slightest. Since it was clear that they weren't going to answer, they turned back to the screen in hopes that the answer would be shown to them.

Shinzo: My name is Shinzo Abe. I'm a government official who has been undercover in the White Room.

As soon as he said White Room, I saw Eichiro looking really confused.

Soon, everyone started introducing themselves. The lilac haired man was the father of the little girl, and was the chairman of a school. His name was Chairman Sakayanagi, and the little girl with the cane was called Sakayangi Arisu.

Well, they are gonna learn about the White Room anyway, so I might as well tell them.

Kiyotaka: My name is Ayanokoji Kiyotaka. I'm the sole survivor of the 4th generation of the White Room. Otherwise known as the 4th demonic generation.

"What?"

"Sole survivor?"

"4th demonic generation?"

Kanzaki: What the hell? I'm watching these videos, and yet I'm getting more confused!

Ryueen 2: What in the fuck kind of life did you live?

Itsuki: K-Kiyotaka-kun! What do you mean survivor!? And-And 4th demonic generation!?

Ichika: W-What has papa been hiding from us about you!?

"Papa?"

The others from the DOTWH timeline turned their heads to the quints in confusion.

Haruka 2: Does your father know him?

Miku: Well, no use hiding now...

Yotsuba: Our father knew him since he was a child, but we never met him before school. When we asked how he knows Kiyotaka-san, our father refused to answer.

Nino: How could he hide something so big about Kiyo that it involves the military and this undercover and this demonic survivor stuff from us!?

Itsuki: Calm down, Nino.

Ichika: He probably did it to protect us because it was dangerous, right?

Miku: But what could be so dangerous that he won't even give us a clue about it...?

Manabu 2: Whatever it is, I have a feeling that it will tell me some clues about how Ayanokouji became this incredibly talented person.

Ike: Ayanokouji's talented?

Now Ike has gone and done it. All the girls from the DOTWH timeline were yelling at him and cussing his entire existence out.

Somehow, they even managed to point out insecurities that he didn't even know he had which left him in tears.

Ike: I-I'M SORRY, ALRIGHT! YOU GUYS DON'T HAVE TO BE SO MEAN TO ME!

When I started my introduction, the maids, Matsuo and Eichiro gave me another puzzled look.

Fumio: Alright, now that introductions are out of the way, we can start the meeting.

She took out a remote and pressed a button. A video started playing.

Akito: Reacting to people reacting to a video. This is quite wierd.

Ken: Very wierd.

______________________________________

3rd person POV

A video started playing and we saw kids around the age of 7 wearing a white lab coat taking a test. From the looks of it, they were taking a test on university level calculus, algebra and analytic geometry. The test had a passing requirement of 85% and above.

"What the hell!?"

Ike: What are those questions!?

Fuka: The fuck...

Horikita: T-They're like 7 and they're doing such advanced mathematics!?

Katsuragi: Forget that, what is up with that ridiculous passing criteria?

Itsuki: 8-85%!?

Ryueen: What the hell kind of place is that? Whatever it is, it turned you into such a fucking monster...

Fuka 2: Kiyotaka, did you grow up there?

Kiyotaka: Maybe.

Kikyou: Stop giving us such vague answers, Kiyotaka-kun! Just what is that place!?

Hirata: Is it just me, or is that place giving off such a horrifying vibe?

"N-No...That place freaks me out as well..."

Kei: 'Is this place the reason why Kiyotaka became so strong and smart...? That place...it feels so off to me...So, I wasn't wrong when I said you were raised in a secret facility huh, Kiyotaka? Just...what happened to you?'

Satou 2: So, that place... is the reason why Ayanokouji-kun became so incredible, huh?

Nene 2: Maybe...but still...There's really something not right with that place.

When the maids and Eichiro saw the topics and questions they were answering, they appeared shocked at the incredibly difficult topics and ridiculous passing criteria.

Eichiro: Oi! What the hell! They're like 7 and doing... I think university level math!? What the hell! And, what's up with that ridiculous passing criteria?

As the video continued playing, it showed the other kids really struggling on the test, then it zooms in into a certain brown haired boy. He was taking the test with a bored expression and doesn't seem to be having any difficulties whatsoever.

As soon as the camera zoomed in, every single girl in the facility turned beet red and had their hearts struck by an arrow from Cupid.

Nene: I-Is that!?

Haruka: Little Kiyopon!?

"HE'S SO CUTE!"

"FREAKING ADORABLE!"

Horikita: 'L-Little Ayanokouji-kun!? Whats up with this!? He's so cute! Damn it! Why is my heart beating so fast!?'

Ichinose: 'Little Ayanokouji-kun! My hearts beating a mile a minute! He's just the cutest!'

Fuka 2: Cutie. Mama likey. He's making me thirsty.

Haruka: My son is so cute!

Chie: HE'S SUPER DUPER CUTE! MY MATERNAL INSTINCTS ARE TINGLING! I WANT TO BREASTFEED HIM!

Itsuki: 'I want to eat him up!'

Nino: Baby Kiyo is so cute! The absolute cutest!

Kei: 'Damnit! His cuteness has captured the hearts of every girl in this place! Urghh! Is his cuteness a good thing or a bad thing!? Now I want to pamper him and give him lots of kisses!'

Ichika: 'Imagining him smothered within my chest is amazing!'

Amasawa: 'Ughhh! Senpai as a kid is just! Ughhh! That's it! No one's beside me nor paying attention to me right now! I'll just touch myself for a while to calm down! If I don't, I might just run up to him, pull his pants down and suck his-'

Unfortunately her thoughts should not be read.

Nanase: 'S-Senpai...! Seeing you like this makes me want to give you lots and lots of kisses and shower you with all the love I have! N-No! Bad Nanase! I mustn't think of these things! I need to focus on making sure he stays in this school!'

Honami: 'Little Kiyotaka-kun is so cute! W-Will our son also look that cute!? N-No!? Can anyone be cuter than him!?'

Kei 2: Oi, Matsushita! Why are you drooling!?

Chiaki: I'm getting wet for him.

"FUCKING DISGUSTING!"

"HE'S A KID FOR GOD'S SAKE!"

Yuna: Why are all of you chastising her? So many of you guys are going through the exact same thing as her.

Arisu: I agree. Little Ayanokouji-kun is causing me to imagine a scenario where we are in bed naked together.

"DON'T SAY THAT OUT LOUD!" The girls yelled in embarrassment.

Yuna: Well, not like I blame you guys. I already feel like I want to gobble him up and lick every part of him. Imagining him sucking on my breasts as a kid is ughh! Amazing!

The others, knowing that they're unable to say anything in order not to anger the goddess just kept silent.

Satou: Woah... Putting aside his cuteness for a moment, unlike the other kids who were struggling so much, he doesn't even seem phased by the difficult questions!

Horikita: Ms. Goddess. You said that both Ayanokouji-kun have similar talent and ability levels, right?

Yuna: I did say that.

Horikita: So, our Ayanokouji-kun also doesn't struggle on tests like those, right?

Yuna: Of course not. Why would my beloved struggle? I keep telling you guys he's the best, didn't I? Stop making me repeat. I've said this countless times.

Horikita: I'm...sorry.

Ike: So, you weren't just saying that because you love him...

Yuna: Of course not.

Katsuragi: Just, who are you, Ayanokouji?

Ayanokouji: I'm just a guy who likes ice cream.

Kanzaki: This guy...

Eichiro: Ayanokouji, that kid kinda looks like you... Brown hair, golden eyes... Wait, that is you isn't it?

Kiyotaka: Hmm? Yes, that's me why?

Eichiro: The other kids look like they're fighting for their dear lives and struggling on the test so much, but you don't even look to be struggling at all.

Kiyotaka: Of course I won't be struggling. The test was easy after all. Why would I struggle in an easy test?

"EASY!?"

Horikita 2: Incredible...

Manabu: I can't even understand those questions...Yet, he's doing it like it's preschool homework.

Nagumo: Even you can't understand, Horikita-senpai!?

Keisei: Can anyone here understand those questions!?

Keisei directed his question towards everyone else in the theatre.

Except both Arisu's, not a soul raised their hands or even acknowledged him.

Arisu: I can understand a few of the questions.

Arisu 2: Same here, but I cannot solve it. I'm not at that level yet.

Ichika: Why aren't you guys raising your hands?

The question was obviously directed to both Ayanokouji's as Ichika thought that they will do it for fun.

Ayanokouji: I couldn't understand the questions.

Kiyotaka: Me neither. It was quite difficult.

"Stop lying!"

Kanzaki: You literally just said it was an easy test! And, Yuna-san literally said that you both have similar ability and talent levels! So, if one of you finds it easy, the other definitely does too!

Kiyotaka: I was lying back then. I failed that test.

Katsuragi: I find that hard to believe.

As I said that, the maids and Eichiro's eyes widen, and the young Sakayangi had a wide grin plastered and started laughing weirdly.

But, before they could say anything, the video showed one of the kids collapsing and clenching his heart. He seems to be having breathing problems.

"What's going on!?" The people in the theatre said worriedly.

Kushida: What happened to them!?

Hirata: Are they ok!?

Itsuki: What's going on!?

Nino: I don't understand!

Ichika: Just what the hell is that place!

Horikita: I don't get it. I seriously don't get it.

"None of us do!"

Some of the kids were breaking down and crying while taking the test. The audience watching looked at them with worry and horror, but they kept quiet as they knew they couldn't do anything either way. The video then fast forwards to the results.

Ike: Why are they crying over a test? And just why did the previous ones collapse? It's just a test.

Arisu: I can't tell if you're an idiot or a moron. I assume you're all of those things just infinitely times worse.

Ike: Why must you be so rude!? I just asked a question!

Nino: It's obviously not just a test, you moron! Obviously there's something at stake here, or something else that is going on!

Ike: How am I supposed to know that!?

Shinohara: It's literally common sense, Kanji!

WR instructor: Subject numbers 372, 251 and 107, you all fail the test. And, the top scorer is subject 401, Ayanokouji Kiyotaka, with a perfect score of 100. Failures, please step forward.

"PERFECT SCORES!?"

Kanzaki: So you did find it easy!

Kiyotaka: I was lying before when I said it wasn't an easy test. It was an easy test.

Utomiya: Can you still expel him?

Utomiya tried speaking to Tsubaki, but he didn't receive a response, causing him to turn to her in confusion.

Utomiya: Tsubak-... Why is your face red again? Speaking of, it was always red ever since the videos of him started playing. Don't tell me...

Tsubaki: Shut up. The heart wants what the heart wants.

Utomiya: Even so, don't tell me you're qu-

Tsubaki: I am quitting. I want to stay in this school with him.

Utomiya: What the... Is your decision final?

Tsubaki: Of course it is. You think I'm going to expel someone now that I've fallen for him? My first love no less. Use your brains please.

Utomiya: ...

Ike: So... all this time, Ayanokouji was the smartest in the school!?

Yuna: Obviously. I literally said he was the best multiple times. You guys were just morons.

Hondou: Then, why the hell didn't he help our class!?

Miyamoto: Yeah! We would've been in a higher class, probably even in Class A by now!

Ike: Yeah! Why didn't he-

Their complaints and insults stopped at once as soon as they felt an unsettling aura.

Yuna: You guys are nothing but burdens. Honey has his reasons. Do not ever speak about him like that. I'll kill you.

Yuna glared at them whilst holding her hand up, which had flames encircling it.

"W-WE'RE SORRY! WE WON'T EVER BADMOUTH HIM AGAIN!

Their tears were overflowing out of their eyes like waterfalls as they sat back in their seats.

Horikita: What a stupid thing to do.

Itsuki: They really are idiots.

Ichika: Why would you insult someone that a literal goddess is in love with?

Ayanokouji: Yuna. Didn't I say already not to hurt them?

Yuna: I didn't hurt them! I was just threatening them!

Ayanokouji: But, you were going to hurt them, weren't you?

Yuna: I would've brought them back to life! Please don't say things like that, honey! I can't take it when you scold me like that!

Ayanokouji: Then, don't do it again.

Yuna: No! They were badmouthing you! I can't accept that! I love you too much! I even created our own house in heaven already!

Ayanokouji: ... I beg your pardon?

"House!?"

Yuna: Yeah! The rooms, the floors, the walls are all plated gold! The floor is made of bulletproof see-through glass with the rarest and most beautfiul marine animals swimming underneath, and the bed is the softest and fluffiest to ever exist! The sheets are made of the finest quality silk! I can't wait to fulfill my dreams of sucking you off for eternity there!

"WHAT THE HELL IS THAT EVEN SUPPOSED TO MEAN!?"

Ayanokouji: Suck me off? What does that mean?

"HE DOESN'T UNDERSTAND!?"

Yuna didn't even answer his question as she continued describing the house.

Yuna: And, there's even special rooms all over the house! There's blindfolds and ropes! You can tie me up however you like, blindfold me, and do all kinds of things you want with me for as long as you want!

"PLEASE STOP! THIS CONVERSATION IS GOING IN THE MOST DISGUSTING DIRECTION!"

After a long while, the conversation somehow managed to go back to normal. Well, as normal as it can get.

Satou 2: Anyways, Ayanokouji-kun is incredible as always!

Kei 2: I know, I know! He's like, the best! He aced such a difficult test so easily!

Yotsuba: At such a young age as well!

Fuka: Truly incredible once again, Ayanokouji. That does it. Ms. Goddes, may I request something?

Yuna: What is it?

Fuka: I want to share Ayanokouji.

Yuna: Your timelines' Ayanokouji?

Fuka: Obviously. The other Ayanokouji is already taken by other me. Besides, I would rather have my Ayanokouji as he's the one that charmed me first.

Fuka 2: Yes! I've called dibs on Kiyotaka!

Nino: No! I called dibs on him first!

Satou 2: I've made a lifetime reservation for him first!

Haruka 2: His mother gets to taste him first!

Honami: 'I... probably am not the first girl he's seen naked...But he did sleep with me naked! That's a win! I think...?'

Kikyou: 'I may not be his first time or first kiss, but I am his cum dump whore tool! You guys aren't winning this!'

Hiyori 2: 'Well...I only read books with him all the time...Never mind, that's a bingpot for Hiyori! I'm book buddies with Kiyotaka-kun! What could be better than that!? Well...maybe getting to m-marry him...Then, I can really read books with him everyday! We can even open up our own library!'

Kei 2: Shut up! I slept with him without wearing a bra, and his face was so engulfed within my breast that he couldn't breathe!

"What the hell is wrong with that timeline...?"

Quints: Big deal! He was smothered right into our breasts and 5 of us slept basically naked with him!

Chiaki: I had sex with him first!

The canon timeline instantly got quiet and turned to Chiaki with shocked faces. But, the DOTWH cast didn't keep quiet at all.

Satou 2: WE'VE BEEN SAYING WE DO NOT BELIEVE YOU!

Kei 2: EVEN IF IT IS TRUE, WE DO NOT CARE!

Nino: JUST SHUT UP WITH YOUR STUPID LIES ALREADY!

Chie 2: I MANAGED TO... never mind. Better not say it.

While the DOTWH cast continued arguing, Yuna and Fuka continued their conversation as per normal.

Yuna: I guess since it's you, I do not mind sharing my honey.

Fuka: Thank you. Don't worry, I promise to take excellent care of him.

Yuna: You better.

Ayanokouji: I would like a choice here...

Yuna: Honey can't make decisions in these types of situations.

Kei: 'Damn it! Another one!? Kiyotaka, I want to announce our relationship already!'

As they said my scores, Eichiro and the maids started staring at me with their mouth open.

Sakayangi started grinning even wider and started laughing in the same weird way. It sounded like 'fufufu' or something... It was quite weird, but, cute I must say.

Kamuro: No matter which timeline, your laugh is still creepy.

Arisu: Fufufu. Hurt feelings I have.

Arisu 2: Fufufu. Thank you for the compliment, Kiyotaka-kun.

Eichiro: How the hell did you get a perfect score on a quiz like that without any difficulty whatsoever? Are you like a genius or something, Ayanokouji?

Kanzaki: I guess it is obvious now.

Katsuragi: Ayanokouji is the smartest in our school and that is a fact.

Nagumo: Hey, hey. Aren't you guys overestimating him after seeing one tiny little video? I'm the president for a reason, you know?

The DOTWH cast stared at him silently with mixed emotions which did not go unnoticed by Nagumo.

Nagumo: Why are you guys staring at me like that?

Chiaki: President Manabu. Please tell me again. What did you see in this...creature to give him the seat of vice president? The same position as Kiyotaka-sama no less.

"Ayanokouji's Vice President in that timeline!?"

Nagumo: You rude maid! I don't care what the hell kind of place he was raised in, or how easy it was for him to ace that difficult test, I will still beat him and I will prove it!

Nagumo was completely ignored by literally everyone.

Manabu 2: I did not see anyone with potential to succeed me other than Nagumo. I'm sorry.

Chiaki: Essentially, the year 2's are pathetic. Thank you for confirming.

Matsushita: 'This me has got some serious guts...'

Obviously, the canon year 3's, who were in the same year as Nagumo, didn't take this well.

"How dare you!"

"We're not pathetic!"

"Yeah! If we worked together, we could definitely beat Ayanokouji!"

The DOTWH casts stared at them with a dumbfounded look.

"Why are you guys looking at us like that?"

The DOTWH casts' year 2's started yelling at them.

"JUST SHUT UP YOU OTHER TIMELINE FROM OUR YEAR!"

"YEAH! YOU WANT TO GET US KILLED OR SOMETHING!?"

The canon year 3's became really puzzled.

"What the hell are you guys talking about?"

"YOU GUYS ARE FUCKING IDIOTS!"

"JUST SHUT UP ALREADY!"

"WE DON'T WANT TO BE NEXT, ALRIGHT!?"

"Next? What does that me-"

Yuna: Alright, that's enough. I want to watch the video.

Although the canon year 3's were confused, they sat back down in their seats and continued watching just as they were told to.

Before I could answer him, the video shows the 3 failing kids getting punched in the face. The others, except for me, looked extremely scared. The three failures had blood oozing out of their mouths and nose, while one of them had one of their teeth knocked out. Except for me, the other kids looked visibly scared, but couldn't do anything as they know the consequences if they tried to help.

"WHAT THE FUCK!"

Hirata: H-HOW COULD THEY DO THAT TO CHILDREN!?

Ike: S-SO THAT'S WHY THEY WERE ACTING LIKE THAT!?

Miku: K-Kiyotaka grew up in that environment...!

Some of the girls became scared and started tearing up. The girls from the DOTWH cast started bawling their eyes out.

Everyone in the theatre simultaneously turned to look at both Ayanokouji's with worried looks.

Ayanokouji: Why are you guys looking at us like that?

Kiyotaka: Yeah. It's really uncomfortable.

Nino: Kiyo! You said there was nothing for us to worry about!

Satou 2: You lied to us!

Kiyotaka: There really is nothing to worry about. Right, Ayanokouji?

Ayanokouji: Yeah. There is nothing to worry about.

Horikita: How can you still say that!?

Ryueen: So, that's the environment you grew up in...No wonder you became such a monster...

Ishizaki: This is why he became so strong, huh?

Ibuki: 'No wonder he was not phased at all on the rooftop. He's probably been through much worse. Damn it! You stupid guy! Why am I so worried about you!? I hate you, don't I!? I...think I hate him? Then, why am I worried about him!?'

Manabu: So, this White Room is why he became so talented... Based on the test that he just took, I assume that it is an educational facility of sorts...But, why was this facility established? Why are the tests so difficult and given at such a young age? And, is it really necessary to give such harsh punishments?

Mashima: So, this is the loveless environment that you were talking about, Chabashira?

Sae: I didn't know he grew up in such a place...No wonder he tried so hard to live a normal life. It was something he never had...

Chie: Yes...And because of your stupidity of clinging to your past and desires, you probably robbed a child of something that he never had, which was something so simple as a normal life. Truly despicable, Sae-chan.

Sae-sensei looked slightly down as she gave a side glance towards Ayanokouji.

Honami: Are you ok, Kiyotaka-kun!? Wait, why am I asking that!? You are obviously not!

Ichinose: 'Y-You helped me overcame my pathetic past about stealing a hair clip, while you had to go through something far worse...! I-I'm sorry, Ayanokouji-kun! I didn't know! I should've realised he was not ok earlier! Do I...really love him? No! I do! That's why, I must find a way to help him! Just like he's helped me!'

Nene: Ayanokouji-kun! They didn't hurt you too badly, did they!?

Nishino: Best friend! I will always be there for you to lend an ear whenever you need it, alright!?

Ichika: Is this why papa refused to tell us how he knows you!?

Miku: I knew it...! He was suffering all this time! And I couldn't help him!

Horikita 2: So, this was what they meant when they said that you were suffering all this time...

At that realisation, those who were at the celebration thought that they finally understood what was wrong with him.

Yotsuba: How did I not notice his pain before that...!? I didn't know he was going through so much...And after all he's helped us, have we ever even helped him?

Itsuki: He...Why...Why won't he talk to us about his pain? We would've helped him out anytime he needed it...

Ichika: 'Kiyotaka-kun...to survive through such a terrible place...you're so strong...I want to help you now, just like how you helped all of us. But... how?'

Hirata 2: Ayanokouji-kun, if you ever need someone to talk about your feelings, you can talk with me, or anyone of us. I'm sure we would all try our best to help you out.

Hirata: Yes, Kiyotaka-kun. Don't hesitate to ask us for help.

Kikyou: You've helped us so many times, there's no shame in asking us for help!

Miku: We want to help you, Kiyotaka!

Hiyori: Ayanokouji-kun, please don't hesitate to tell me if something's bothering you.

Horikita: Ayanokouji-kun...I'm truly sorry for forcing you to help me when all you wanted was a normal life. I didn't understand back then, but I understand now. 'I...I hurt him after he's been through such a terrible childhood... Why... I'm so stupid sometimes... No. If Ayanokouji-kun has taught me anything, it's that there is always a solution. If I want to help him, I just need to find the right way to do it.'

Kei: 'Is...Is this why you're so cold and indifferent? I guess I understand now how you can remain so calm no matter the situation. It's because you've already experienced so much worse so many times that petty things don't phase you at all. Please open up to me, Kiyotaka. If something were to happen to you because I couldn't help you despite you having helped me, I...don't think I can live with myself. There's no one more important to me than you. If my parents really cared about me, they would've done something to stop the bullying. But, you, who had no reason to help me, helped me overcome my past. You said that you needed my help, but I doubt it. Someone as incredible as you does not need help from someone like me. That's probably an excuse you used to make it seem like you were just using me, when in actuality you just wanted to help me. Or, maybe you were just using me. But, I don't care. That doesn't matter. You can use me all you want. All that matters is that you were the one that helped and saved me.. Now, I think it's time for me to help you overcome your past. Even if I have to forcibly break the shackles that bind you. Just like you did for me. Please don't let your past hold you down. I love you so much, Kiyotaka.'

Fuka: Me too, Ayanokouji. Based on what I've seen of that place, I'm sure you've never really felt loved or cared, so if you want, I'll shower you with all the love that you want.

Fuka 2: Me too, Kiyotaka.

Asahina: Me as well! You can come over to my room anytime and we can talk all day if there's anything bothering you.

Kei 2: Me as well! Ask me for help whenever you need, Kiyotaka-kun! I will gladly help you out.

Both Ayanokouji's looked at each other for a while, then faced back to the front and said the exact same thing.

Both Ayanokouji: Not interested.

As soon as those words left their mouths, the people in the theatre became stunned into silence for a moment.

"HUH!?"

Nene: What do you mean 'not interested'!?

Both Ayanokouji: It means we do not want nor need your help.

Miku: Stop this, Kiyotaka! You say that all the time, but it's obvious that you need it!

Nino: Yeah, Kiyo! You don't have to hide your suffering any longer!

Ichika: Yeah! We can help you!

Itsuki: Hiding your feelings is going to eat you up inside. You need a safe place to let it out, otherwise it will only end up hurting you!

Yotsuba: It doesn't matter who or how, we just want to help you, Kiyotaka-san!

Ichinose: That's right, Ayanokouji-kun! I'm sure if we all worked together, we can help you overcome your past!

Amasawa: 'Hahaha. Stupid~ How exactly are you going to help him? You can't help him overcome his past. You guys can't do anything. Even if you gave him everything you had, be it your mind, body, and soul, you can't help senpai. Besides, senpai is perfect just the way he is! You guys wanting to help him is as if implying that there is something that he's lacking. I won't accept that. Other than things like emotions, feelings, and humanity, senpai has all the knowledge and strength. My god, my lord, he has everything. He is perfect. He is the strongest. The most powerful. So, hearing you guys implying that he is lacking something really ticks me off. Luckily, you guys have no intention of hurting him, so I guess I'll let it slide.'

Yuna: Would you guys stop this already?

The theatre became silent as they heard an unexpected comment from someone they didn't expect. Yuna was surprisingly not licking Ayanokouji's neck or hugging him. She was now standing and looking down at the others in the theatre.

Horikita 2: W-What are you talking about? We're trying to help him. Why are you telling us to stop?

Hondou: Yeah! I thought you loved him!?

Ike: Did you not really love him at all!?

All of a sudden, the ceiling became...cloudy? Electric currents could be seen forming.

The people in the theatre became really worried and terrified.

Yuna: ... Me? Doesn't love honey...? How...Dare you say that!

She started crying and raised her hand, aiming it towards Ike and Hondou who just pissed and shat themselves just like some others in the theatre.

However,

Ayanokouji: Yuna.

Just before the lightning struck the two idiots, it stopped just above their heads.

Ayanokouji: Please calm down.

Yuna: H-Honey...

Yuna turned her head behind towards Ayanokouji.

Ayanokouji: There's no need to hurt them. They just don't understand, that's all.

Ayanokouji slowly walked towards her and wrapped his arms around her neck into a hug, surprising Yuna and the others in the theatre. The girls were jealous, but their fear of what nearly happened override that jealousy as if it was never there.

Yuna: E-Eh? H-Honey...

Yuna became flustered and couldn't find the right words to say.

Ayanokouji: You wanted them to stop because you understand what was going on with me, because you're a goddess, and knew that they couldn't do anything. You are crying because you couldn't accept the fact that they said you do not love me, despite you loving me so much, right?

Yuna: T-That's...

Ayanokouji: It's alright. I'm not mad at you. I don't hate you. I'm not scolding you. I'm just here to tell you that everything is fine.

Yuna: H-Honey...

Ayanokouji gently pulled Yuna's hand with him as he took a seat with Yuna laying on his chest and him slowly caressing her head.

Ayanokouji: Everything's going to be fine. You don't have to hurt them. Remember that you are a goddess and we are just humans. They don't know what you know.

Yuna: Y-Yes...I love you honey! I love you so much! Words cannot describe how much I love you! Even if I gave you heaven or all the universes in the world, it still doesn't represent my love for you!

Ayanokouji: Thank you for feeling that way towards me. I appreciate it.

Yuna: Honey appreciates me...I'm so happy!

Ike: W-What just happened!?

Satou: You idiots nearly got killed, that's what happened.

Ryueen: Fucking idiots.

Horikita: Which part of your stupid mind thought it was a good idea to anger a goddess?

Nino: Especially when it comes to love!

Kei 2: That's right! Never ever deny someone's love when she clearly showed that she loves him a lot.

Ichika: Especially not to a goddess.

Itsuki: Bloody idiots...

Sudou: Bloody hell! Ike, Hondou! You guys just shit yourselves!

Everyone in the theatre, except Yuna and Ayanokouji who were protected by a barrier, could smell the stench spreading within the room.

Ibuki: It's not just them! So many people shit and pissed themselves!

The others who somehow didn't shit or pissed themselves quickly covered their noses to stop inhaling this godforsaken smell.

Kamuro: This is fucking disgusting! This place smelled so good before!

Yuna: Shut up.

Yuna snapped her fingers and a red and blue door appeared on the right side of the theatre.

Yuna: To those of you want to clean yourselves, hurry up and do it. I created enough showers to accommodate all of you. While you guys shower, I will freshen up the room.

Everyone breathed a sigh of relief.

Kushida: Can't you just like snap your fingers and we would all be clean immediately? Wouldn't it be faster that way?

Yuna: Shut up. You guys are ruining my precious time to be love-dovey with my honey. This is the first time he's shown me affection at all. If you guys ruin this moment for me, I will kill you.

She said that in such a happy tone with no traces of anger whatsoever.

Everyone who needed to clean themselves quickly rushed to enter the showers. Yuna snapped her fingers, and as if it wasn't there, the stench was gone.

Yuna: Hehe~ Honey, honey!

Ayanokouji: Yes?

Yuna: Can I get a kiss~? Please~? I promise to give it back~!

Ayanokouji: ...

Yuna: I-Is that a no...? I could read your mind but I don't want to invade honeys privacy...

Ayanokouji: ...Fine...Since you didn't hurt anyone, I suppose one is fine...

Yuna quickly brightened up.

Yuna: Really!? Can I suck you off and do lewd things with you too!?

Ayanokouji: No. That's too far.

Yuna: Fine...Well, a kiss from honey is more than enough!

.
.
.

Soon, one by one, the others quickly returned to their seats to resume watching the video.

Yuna: Alright! Now, I want to pamper my honey!

She snapped her finger and they went into their original positions with her licking Ayanokouji's neck again.

Satou: Is it just me, or does she seem much happier?

Kei: You're right... 'Did something happen!?'

Yuna: Honey still tastes the best!

With that, they resumed watching the video, completely forgeting about the part where Yuna said they couldn't help either Ayanokouji's.

Eichiro: Oi! What the hell do they think they're doing!?

Everyone just stared at the screen in shock and visible frustration on their faces. Eichiro had his fist clenched so hard it became white. Even Sakayanagi who had been grinning widely was frowning in anger.

No one answered him as we don't really know how to answer. I could answer him, but I'm busy enjoying my dorayaki, which is covered in Nutella instead of red bean paste. I learnt how to make it yesterday and wanted to try it. I can guarantee now that it tastes amazing.

Satou: Ayanokouji-kun can cook!? He really is amazing!

Nene 2: Well, that's more like baking...I think? I don't know what the definition is, but that still is really impressive despite the unnatural combination.

Fuka 2: Now I'm craving his cooking. Ms. Goddess, can I imagine Kiyotaka's cooking into existence? His and his alone.

Yuna: Yeah, if you have seen it before.

Fuka: What? That's not fair. I've never seen Ayanokouji's cooking yet so I can't think it into existence. Other me, can you make another one for me?

Fuka 2: Sure.

Honami: 'I also want to imagine his cooking into existence.'

Chiaki: 'If I could, I would imagine Kiyotaka-sama roughly using my throat like a fuck-ho-'

Unfortunately, her thoughts shouldn't be read right now.

WR Instructor: This is what happens to failures, understand!? You guys better get your head in the game and improve yourselves, otherwise you will be disposed off!

"D-Disposed off!?"

Nino: What do they mean they disposed off!?

Horikita: Do they...kill the children who failed?

Ichinose: B-But Ayanokouji-kun didn't get disposed off, right? I mean, he is still right here.

Kei: W-When they say disposed off, do they mean they let them go or kill them!? I seriously can't understand!

Hirata: It's just a test... One measly test! You can't do that to kids over something like that!

Kushida: It's really not right...

Kanzaki: Ayanokouji, did you get disposed off?

Ayanokouji: What do you think?

Akito: Why can't you just give it to us straight, Kiyotaka?

Ayanokouji: Privacy.

Clicking their tongues, they turned their attention back towards the screen.

With that, the video ended and yelling could be heard around the room.

Eichiro: What the hell is that place!? How can they do that to kids!?

Maid 4: Thats horrible!

Maid 2: I can't believe this!

Maid 3: I can't believe that Kiyotaka-sama grew up in that sort of environment.

Maid 1: Kiyotaka-sama, if you need to talk about your feelings, you can confide with me. I'll try and help to the best of my abilities.

Before I could reject that notion Shinzo began speaking

Horikita 2: Why...Just why would you even consider rejecting it!?

Haruka: Yeah... Kiyopon, it may seem useless to do it, but bottling up your feelings is much worse.

Miku: Kiyotaka, could you at least tell us why you don't want our help?

Kiyotaka: I'm just not interested.

Kikyou: But, it will help you!

Ayanokouji: You aren't certain of that, are you?

Kikyou: Well, that's...

Ichika: We may not be certain about how much it can help you, but it is still better than just letting you bottle up everything inside!

Kiyotaka: Sometimes, the best solution is ignorance.

Yotsuba: That doesn't apply in this situation!

Itsuki: Kiyotaka-kun... Just why...?

Satou: Well, if they do not want our help, then shouldn't we just leave them be?

"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABO-!" A lot of the girls flared up, but was stopped as Satou continued speaking.

Satou: Calm down. What I meant was that, they seemed to have turn out alright, didn't they? Maybe they really don't need our help. If we continue to force it on them, it might just cause things to become worse than it is and bring up his past that he wants to forget.

Miku: But Kiyotaka...!

Satou 2: I kind of agree with other me. I mean, Ayanokouji-kun is really incredible and strong, isn't he? Maybe he really is fine.

Miku: 'B-But...he's not...'

Yuna: They're right. You guys aren't getting anywhere with forcing your help on him. He's stubborn when it comes to this.

Nino: But, Kiyo is really not alright!

Miku: He may not realise or want our help, but I know that he really needs it!

Ken: Sometime I get confused about which Kiyotaka they are talking about, but then I realised that they are talking about their own timelines' Kiyotaka.

Ken mumbled to himself.

Nene: Wait, why aren't you doing anything to help him?

Nene was careful not to imply that Yuna doesn't love Ayanokouji as that would just be stupid after what happened previously.

Yuna: Because I already understand what's going on with him. This life is nothing but a short one. I want to watch over honey as he journeys through it without interruption. At the end of his journey, I will bring him to our own space where I can try and give him the infinite amount of happiness that he has given me. Then, I can finally spend all the time in the multiverse with honey. It's not that I want him to suffer, it's just that I think everyone deserves to make the most of this one of a kind experience called life. That's why, even if it is killing me inside, I want honey to be able to experience it.

Kei 2: What did Kiyotaka-kun even do to make you that happy?

Yuna: Who knows...It's like seeing something that catches your eye or when u fall in love with someone. You don't know how or why it happened. When I saw honey, I just...Ughhh! I don't need a reason, do I!? I just love honey!

The audience understood all too well just how unexplainable feelings are, so they didn't ask any follow-up questions.

Shinzo: Alright, quite down everyone. I'll explain what that facility is now.

"Finally..."

Manabu: I guess this is where I get the answers that I wanted.

Hirata: Let's see, what the hell kind of objective does this facility have that they have to hurt kids in that way...!

Everyone quitened down relatively quickly, and he began speaking again.

Shinzo: That placed is called the White Room. It is an educational institution which aims to raise a human by removing unnecessary things from their education. The goal of the White Room wasn't to create people who could become number 1. Rather, it was to establish the research that could allow for mass production of exceptional people.That is the reason for the White Room's existence. As long as it is an example of a success story, it didn't really matter who it will be in the end,

Manabu: So, it is an educational facility.

Mashima: 'They said that it didn't matter who it was in the end as long as there is an example of a success story. And yet, despite having a lot of other students they could use, they still choose to go after Ayanokouji... Could it be that he is the success story?

Ryueen: No wonder he became such a monster... 'This place taught you how to fight as well, didn't it? Yeah, it definitely did.'

Satou 2: So, this place was what taught Ayanokouji-kun everything he knows...

Horikita 2: It's no wonder his scores are always so high...

Keisei: So, all of his subjects are at a whole different league compared to... literally any other student...

Keisei was visibly frustrated. Despite his best efforts to attain good grades, he found someone else who's academic ability far surpasses his.

Ike: His test scores really were intentional...

Hirata: Even if it is an educational institution or for research, it still doesn't excuse the way they treated those kids...

Kushida: Yeah... That's way too cruel.

Kei: 'What else did this place teach Kiyotaka? It taught him how to fight as well, didn't it? His moves were not like those regular thugs you see... But, if their punishments are this cruel when someone just fails a written test... then how cruel were their punishments during his martial arts training... Kiyotaka... Can I bring you happiness, just like how you brought happiness to me? Can I bring a smile to your face just like how you bring it to mine? I hope so... I truly hope so... I honestly don't care about anything else anymore. I just want Kiyotaka to be happy. That's all I want.'

Haruka: But, I have to ask... What did they mean by removing anything unnecessary?

Kanzaki: Yeah... What does this place deem unnecessary?

Katsuragi: And, how do they go about doing that...?

Kamuro: As soon as one question is answered, a thousand more question pops up.

As he began his explanation, everyone started paying closer attention to his words.

Shinzo: The White Room began right from the first year of the first generation's life, with subsequent new generations being formed annually. Each generation is educated under different leaders, and receives the corresponding education. After which, it would then be evaluated and verified for which group had the most effective education. Hundreds of children have been trained under the White Room's education system. While raised in the White Room, they are unable to live a normal life or grow up properly compared to every other student who are not from that facility normally would.

Horikita started tearing up as this particular explanation began. She stood up, surprising the other students as she began walking towards Ayanokouji.

As she stood in front of him with tears streaming down her face, she did something that no one expected her to do. She bowed her head towards him.

Horikita: I-I know I have said it once, but I have to say it again. Please forgive me, Ayanokouji-kun! Since the beginning, I never understood why you tried so hard to keep a low profile, why you really wished for a normal high school life. I should've had a broader thought process, and I never should've forced you to do things you do not want. Because of my selfish and inconsiderate actions, I took away a year and a half of your time which could've been used to live the normal life that you never could've had. And, even though you've helped me and the class so much, I still treated you really badly. I really didn't mean to treat you that way. I just... have a hard time expressing my true feelings and thoughts. That doesn't excuse my actions, though. I... Even though I know how much of a waste it would be to not utilise your talents, I promise that I would never force you to help me anymore and let you live the normal life that you want. You are my first and only friend. I could even call you my best friend. You've been there for me since day one. I wish to amend our relationship. And, I hope you will accept this apology of mine.

Surprise spread across the theatre.

Satou: Horikita-san, apologising...

Miyamoto: Am I dreaming?

Matsushita: She acknowledged someone as a friend...

Nene: A best friend no less...

Sudou: S-Suzune... 'What did she mean she has a hard time expressing her true feelings...?'

As always, Sudou focused on the wrong part.

Manabu, seeing his sisters growth, smiled softly.

Ayanokouji: Uh... It's fine, Horikita. You don't have to worry about it. But, are you sure about calling me your best friend?

Horikita: I've let my pride get in the way before. I always thought that I was better than everyone else. But, you opened up my mind. You allowed me to think more clearly. My growth, a lot of it is all thanks to you. You're the person I am closest to. I'm even closer to you than my own brother. So, yes, I am sure about calling you my best friend. Unless of course, you do not feel that way?

Ayanokouji: Uh... It's not really an issue. If you see me as a best friend, then sure I guess.

Horikita: I see. I'm glad you accepted my apology and I hope that our relationship will grow stronger in the future.

Ayanokouji: Sure...

After Horikita was done, she smiled at Ayanokouji, which again, surprised the others in the theatre, then walked back to her seat.

The theatre was silent for a moment and the video resumed again.

Maid 3: Why haven't we seen any children from this place in the outside world? Won't they be released from that place if they failed?

Shinzo: It's impossible for any white roomer to know where they will end up after leaving or being released from the White Room. But, I do know that they will not able to last in the real world environment, as their hearts have already long since been damaged by the White Room.

Hirata 2: Then, where do they end up!? They didn't just kill them, so where do they go!?

Kikyou: C-Calm down, Hirata-kun. Yelling and getting angry won't answer your questions.

Hirata 2: Y-You're right. I'm sorry...

Kikyou: No, it's fine. Your anger is understandable.

Nino: Kiyo! How's your heart!?

Kiyotaka: It's beating just fine.

Miku: You know that is not what she meant, Kiyotaka! He said that those from the White Room have their hearts damaged by it. So, are you mentally well or not!?

It shocked the others to see Miku getting angry, much less at Kiyotaka out of all people, but they quickly moved past it as they believed that there are more important matters.

Kei 2: Kiyotaka-kun! You may not want to admit it, but I'm sure you've been hugely effected by that place!

Kiyotaka: I did grew up there, didn't I? Of course it would have a huge effect on me.

Honami: We understand that, Kiyotaka-kun, but we are referring to the mental damages that place has done to you. Unlike physical injuries, we will not be able to tell if you are mentally well at a glance. That's why, even if you act fine, or you appear well, we do not want to take any chances. We want 100% certainty that Kiyotaka-kun is fine. So please... Please reach out your hand if you ever need help.

A lot of his close friends, and the girls from his timeline looked at him with pleading eyes, hoping that he would accept their help.

Kiyotaka: 'Sigh'. Fine. If I ever I feel like I need help, I'll ask you guys for it.

Hearing this, the DOTWH casts erupted in jubilation.

Satou 2: YES!

Miku: Finally!

Nino: Kiyo finally accepts our help!

Yuna, seeing the happy atmosphere, shook her head in disappointment.

Yuna: 'Naive fools.'

Kiyotaka: 'Well, that should get them off my back. As if I was actually going to open up to them.'

Amidst the celebration, the canon cast tried the same thing with Ayanokouji, and just like his doppelgänger, he did the exact same strategy.

Now, they felt like their lives have become much easier since they won't be constantly being forced to seek help from them.

Rejecting their offer was the most important part of the strategy. First, they had to make them desperate. They had to make sure they ask a number of times before accepting. This is because, when they are desperate, they will start to only think about the key phrases, which in this case is them accepting the help. When their attention is too focused on the key phrases, they will miss out on the hidden meaning.

The hidden meaning in this case were two phrases which are, 'if I ever feel like I need help' and 'I'll ask you guys for it'. This means that it will only apply when they feel like they need the help, and that they will be the ones asking for help, and not the other way around. This way, they get to decide whether they want the help from them or not.

The second most important part was timing. As mentioned, they had to wait until they got desperate. But, it wasn't just to make them miss the key phrases, it was also to make sure that they do not realise the true meaning of the phrases. For example, if they had accepted immediately and said the same thing, the sharp ones might have picked up on it, and would rephrase the sentence so that they can force the help on them. By making them so desperate that they aren't able to think as clearly, they have managed to get everyone off their back and restore their inner peace.

Kei 2: Kiyotaka-kun!

Kiyotaka: What is it, Kei?

Kei 2: Well, since you've accepted our help, I thought that I should let you know the best way to help you.

Kiyotaka: And, what way is that?

Kei 2: Hehehe. The key to being mentally healthy is to be happy. That's why, from now on, I'll be your girlfriend! I'll shower you with all the love that you've never experienced and bring you all the happiness that you need and want!

The DOTWH girls didn't even bother considering.

Haruka 2: NO! HIS MOM CAN SHOWER HIM WITH NOT JUST LOVE, BUT PLEASURE AND LITERALLY SHOWERING WITH HIM!

Nino: YOU DON'T GET TO BE HIS GIRLFRIEND!

Itsuki: YOU DON'T GET TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS SITUATION FOR YOUR OWN BENEFIT!

Chie: IF ANYONE'S BECOMING HIS GIRLFRIEND, IT'S ME!

Chaos erupted within the theatre as the girls argued. During the arguement, they realised that they could not only think food into existence, but objects as well.

And that is how Yuna had to use her powers to prevent the quints from dropping nuclear bombs on Chie 2.

Everyone turned to look at me with pity.

Kiyotaka: What?

Eichiro: Ayanokouji, if you need any help whatsoever please don't be afraid to ask me. I'll help you out the best I can.

Maids: We will help you as well, Kiyotaka-sama.

Matsuo: Me too, Kiyotaka-sama.

Kiyotaka: Appreciate the offer, but, unfortunately I'm not interested.

Satou 2: Well, not anymore! We'll make sure that Ayanokouji-kun gets all the help that he needs!

Ichika: I'll make sure to bring him happiness!

"Me too!"

"Me 20!"

Maid 3: But, why? Wouldn't it be better for you to get your problems off your chest?

Kiyotaka: Like I said, I'm not interested. Can we continue this meeting please?

Horikita 2: Fortunately, we have managed to break down his wall of stubbornness.

Chiaki,, Eichiro, Amasawa: 'They really believe that...'

They reluctantly stopped talking and refocused their attention on the meeting. Shinzo continued speaking.

Shinzo: All the children in the White Room can grow to a certain level but it's extremely difficult for any child to reach the target set by the White Room. Till this day, no child has ever reached the target set by the White Room. Well, except Ayanokouji Kiyotaka. The boy sitting over there.

Mashima: 'So, that's why his father doesn't want him enrolling here. He wants Ayanokouji to stay and grow in the White Room to be the success story that he needed in order to make sure the White Room is a success...'

Sae: Mashima.

Mashima: Yes?

Sae: I... want to give Ayanokouji the normal life that he never had. To do that, I need to protect him from his father. Will you help me?

Mashima: It's to help a student, of course I'll help you. I didn't understand at first about why things are revolving around him so much, but I understand now.

Satou: Even though the standards are so high, Ayanokouji-kun is still at the top! 'No wonder Karuizawa-san left Hirata-kun for him. She's so lucky! If only I could've won his heart... What if we share? Is that a viable option?'

Manabu 2: Incredible. I see now just how truly talented you are.

Manabu: The standard that facility holds is obviously ridiculously high. To be able to effortlessly reign at the top of it is nothing short of remarkable.

Hashimoto: 'So, ex-president Manabu-senpai really does hold him in higher regard than any other student in the school... I see why now. He's not making any moves right now, but if he does decide to do something, he can take charge of his class in no time. Actually, scratch that, he doesn't even need to take charge of his class. If at anytime he decides he wants to stand at the top or make a move, the other classes chances of reaching Class A are dead. No one can stop this guy. If I really want to graduate from Class A, then...'

Ichinose: Ayanokouji-kun is so amazing!

Amikura: Keep it up, Honami-chan!

Kobashi: The more you compliment him, the more appreciated he will feel!

Sayo: You will be able to get into his pants in no time!

Sayo gave a thumbs up towards Tomatonose.

Ichinose: D-Don't say that so loud! It's embarrassing!

Horikita: Even in an abnormally high standard, he's still in a whole other dimension...

Fuka 2: Incredible once again, Kiyotaka! Truly incredible. My lewd thoughts of you have become lewder!

Fuka: I agree, other me!

Hondou: Damn, all the girls are flooding to both of them...

Ryueen: Kukuku. Truly one monster. No one can beat you in school. No one can beat you in that place. You're truly worthy to have earned my respect like this.

Himeno: 'This guy... I thought he was rude before, but now I feel like I should've respected him more... I haven't even seen much of what he can do and I can already tell, he's an absolute beast... And to think he can steal my heart without even trying...'

Kei: 'Kiyotaka... You're so cool! Still the strongest even in that crazy place! My boyfriend's the best! The absolute best!'

Nino: This shouldn't be anything surprising to us! Kiyo is and always will be the best!

Nene: No wonder you guys act like that around him. Ayanokouji-kun really is amazing!

Itsuki: Kiyotaka-kun really is in another league.

Ichika: We're like pathetic compared to him.

Yotsuba: Well, Kiyotaka-san has always told us that everyone has their strengths and weaknesses. I'm sure that he already recognises our strengths and weaknesses. All we need to do is to improve them!

Yuna: Honey~

Ayanokouji: What is it? Are you done licking and nibbling on my ear?

Yuna: Of course not~ I just wanted to ask if you want me to give you a little sucky-sucky.

Ayanokouji: I don't know what that means, but I know that I would rather have those dorayaki with Nutella instead.

Yuna: Pfft. You're doing this on purpose! Well, no matter. I'll feed it to you.

Ayanokouji: Umm...okay...

Yuna: Yes! Now then...

His craved dessert appeared in Yuna's palms, but instead of feeding him, she placed it in between her breast and shoved her assets in front of his face.

Yuna: Say ahhnn~

Ayanokouji: I'm not eating that.

His new order appeared in his palms and he started eating it normally.

Yuna: Mouu! Why won't you commit sexual acts to me!? I want it!

He said as he pointed at me. Everyone looked at me with admiration, and Sakayanagi's weird but cute laugh grew abit louder.

Kamuro 1 & 2: Weirdo.

Arisu 2: Fufufu. You're the first person to call my laugh cute, Kiyotaka-kun. Thank you very much. I'm going to write this down as well.

Kiyotaka: Write it down?

Arisu 2: Yes. I have a small diary. It contains all the compliments that you've given me.

Kiyotaka: Why do you even have something like that?

Kamuro 2: It's cause she's a weirdo. If you want girls from our class, don't look at her... T-There's other pretty girls from our class that you can pay atttention to...

Kiyotaka: Uh...Ok...?

Arisu 2: You were being too obvious with your double meaning, Masumi-san.

Arisu 2 whispered to Kamuro 2.

Kamuro 2: Shut the fuck up...!

Arisu: Ayanokouji-kun, is my laugh cute?

Ayanokouji: Don't know.

Arisu: So heartless, doing that to a young maiden such as I. Can you please just say that it's cute~?

Ayanokouji: What if I don't say anything?

Arisu: Then, I will come up to you and sexually assault you.

"The hell kinda threat is that...?"

Ike 2: Wow... If a guy said that, he would be in jail.

Ayanokouji: Alright, it's cute.

Arisu: Fufufu. Thank you so much. I greatly appreciate it.

Eichiro: Woah, Ayanokouji, you really are a genius, aren't you?

Shinzo: Genius is an understatement for what he can do. This kid's potential was... terrifying. The things that he has done or can do is absolutely ridiculous. The impact that he left behind in the White Room was huge.

Mashima: Just... how talented is this kid?

Sae 2: Don't worry. You will be able to see just what kind of chaos he brought onto our school.

Mashima: Chaos?

Mashima 2: Here's a hint. Sakagami isn't with us.

Mashima: What could he have possibly done...?

Sakagami: W-What did he do to me!?

Sae 2: You did it to yourself.

Ike: Just, what else can he do?

Horikita: For starters, he doesn't make girls uncomfortable when he looks at them.

Ike: What the hell!? I don't make them uncomfortable!

Nene: No, you make me uncomfortable when you so much as glance at me.

Ike: And why don't you feel uncomfortable when Ayanokouji does it!?

Nene: He doesn't look at us with lust or with those perverted and ugly eyes that you and other guys have.

Ike: I don't even do or have those!

Hondou: Who are these other guys that make you uncomfortable as well!?

Satou: Well, Hondou-kun also makes me uncomfortable.

Hondou: What did I even do!? When did I even look at you!? Also, Ayanokouji's literally looking at the both of you right now! Aren't you guys uncomfortable by that!?

Nene: He is!?

Satou: Keep looking at me, Ayanokouji-kun!

Nene: I'm over here!

They smiled and showed a peace sign whilst waving towards him.

Ike: How does that even make sense!?

Hondou: Why does he get to stare at you guys like that!?

Nene & Satou: He's hot, that's why.

"Fucking hell..."

"That's why..."

Ayanokouji: I was only looking because you guys were making a scene. In fact, a lot of the others are also looking.

Nene: That's right, that's right! Ike-kun and Hondou-kun are making a scene!

Satou: They really are wierdos.

Ike & Hondou: I give up...

Eichiro: What kind of impact did he made? What else can he do?

Eichiro said, brimming with excitement. He seems to have stars in his eyes. Did he forget that he was extremely pissed off at watching a child being abused mere moments ago?

Eichiro scratched his head in embarrassment with a wry smile.

Eichiro: Hehehe. Sorry...

Nanase: No, it's ok, Eichiro-kun. Who wouldn't be excited to see how amazing Ayanokouji-senpai is!?

Sudou: You're talking a whole lot for someone that was on the other side.

Ike 2: Other side?

Hondou: What are you talking about, Ken?

Ike: Yeah, even on the deserted island you don't seem to like her...

Nanase: ... No, it's ok, Ike-senpai, Hondou-senpai. Sudou-senpai didn't say anything wrong. What I did to Ayanokouji-senpai was unforgivable...

"Huh?"

"What happened between them?"

They've caught the attention of the others in the theatre due to this unexpected turn of events.

Eichiro: What did you do to Kiyotaka, Nanase?

Nanase: Umm...

Ayanokouji: She didn't do anything wrong. It was just a misunderstanding.

Nanase turned to Ayanokouji wide-eyed.

Nanase: 'A-Ayanokouji-senpai...? Why are you protecting me...? I mean, it really, really makes me happy, but after what I did to you...'

Ayanokouji: Right, Sudou?

Sudou: Uhh...Yeah, but what she did caused you some problems, no?

Ayanokouji: I've already forgiven her for it, and now Nanase and I are on good terms. Aren't we, Nanase?

Nanase: Uhh, yes! I really admire Ayanokouji-senpai! He's simply amazing!

Eichiro: Psst. Are you in love with him as well?

Eichiro whispered to Nanase, caausing her to get flustered.

Nanase: W-What!?

Eichiro: Well, as a big brother figure to you, I have to say something about this. Kiyotaka is well...problematic. I personally won't recommend going out with him, but if you really like him, and I can see that you do, don't you?,

Nanase turned bright red and meekly looked down.

Nanase: I-I think so...

Eichiro: If you do want to go out with him, then of course, I won't mind and will support you, but you need to really get to know him and see if you can really accept him for who he is. If you can't, don't.

Nanase: ... W-Why are you saying things like that? Aren't you the other Ayanokouji-senpai's good friend?

Eichiro: I am. That's why I don't want people to hate him or be broken hearted if they found out what type of person he is. I don't want him to be known as someone like that.

Nanase: The way you're saying it is like Ayanokouji-senpai's a bad person...

Eichiro: As Kiyotaka says, there are no bad people. There're only differences in perspective.

Nanase: I see... But, even if Ayanokouji-senpai is bad, he's never done anything wrong to me. He even forgave me despite all I've done to him and trusted me. And now that I've seen what kind of childhood he had, I can totally understand if he has problems, but even so, I want to help him a lot. And, if he really did become a bad person, I want to try and change him. I don't believe that he's a bad person at heart. It's the environment around him that turned him into the person he is, isn't it?

Eichiro let show a small smile.

Eichiro: If my Kiyotaka meets the you from my timeline, I'm sure he would like her very much.

Nanase: R-Really?

Eichiro: Yes. I'm 100% sure.

Nanase: I-I see... That's good to hear.

Shinzo: No one who had studied in the White Room didn't know the name that was Ayanokouji Kiyotaka. It was due to the undeniable fact that he was better than any student, at any grade or age that his name was often brought up as a topic of comparison and reverence. None of the previous gens and after could surpass the last survivor of the 4th generation. He alone had a huge impact on the entire White Room. No matter how extreme the training program is, he was able to leave behind a legacy of excellence, surpassing all expectations. This is remarkable as irrespective of how hard a genius White Room student tried to show off one's worth, no matter how excellent their grades and abilities were, they were still not easily recognized by their instructors other than receiving a few words of encouragement to try and become someone who can surpass Kiyotaka. All they got were simple commands, telling them to catch up to him. It was an idea that had been painstakingly instilled within the minds of those who were raised in the White Room.

"Damn..."

Horikita: Even geniuses...

Manabu: Even geniuses pale in comparison to him... That truly speaks volumes of the talent that he possesses.

Fuka: Amazing again~! Ayanokouji's making me wet again~!

Fuka 2: You're not the only one~!

Kiriyama: Both of you have issues. Fix it.

Nino: Kiyo is so cool! He's just the best!

Itsuki: I already had a high bar for how I see him, and every single time he will always effortlessly destroy that bar and surpass all expectations.

Ichinose: Ayanokouji-kun... You're so amazing!

Honami: Kiyotaka-kun, you're truly one of a kind!

Satou: 'Lucky Karuizawa-san!!'

Kei: 'He's seriously way better than everyone else!? Ahh mou! Kiyotaka you really are problematic! You're going to steal the hearts of all the girls here at this rate! I don't even want to imagine how many I have to fight off!'

Kikyou: You're really amazing, Kiyotaka-kun!

Nene: Is there anyone that can beat him?

Kei 2: I don't think that person exists right now or will ever exist!

Ryuuen: Just you wait, Ayanokouji! I'll crush you one day!

Arisu: Good luck trying. Please prepare a therapist to cope with your depression every time you fail.

Ryueen: Fuck off! I don't care how many times it takes, I will beat him one day!

Arisu: I guess we'll see.

Everyone looked baffled and shocked when they learned of the impact I had on the White Room.

Hashimoto: Who wouldn't be?

Maid 1: Kiyotaka-sama, you really are amazing!

Satou 2: Look at her trying to score points...

Nene: I don't blame her.

Kei 2: Neither do I.

The other maids nodded their heads quickly with admiration plastered on their faces.

Eichiro: You're so awesome, Ayanokouji!

Eichiro still had that excited look on his face and the stars in his eyes grew brighter. Sakayanagi, who has been relatively quiet except when she was laughing weirdly, spoke up.

Arisu: You never cease to amaze me do you, Ayanokouji-kun?

Kiyotaka: Firstly, I'm nothing special. Secondly, why are you speaking like you met me before, Sakayanagi?

Kanzaki: Yeah, nothing special my ass.

Kiyotaka: What ass?

"HAHAHAHA!"

"OMG!"

"HE REALLY SAID THAT!"

Amikura: Buck up, Kanzaki! You really gotta stop embarrassing yourself!

Kanzaki: Shut up!

Kamuro 2: Even your childhood friend didn't recognise you. Must be sad, huh?

Arisu 2: Fufufu. That doesn't bother me, Masumi-san. Kiyotaka-kun already knows how I know him, so I'm fine with how things turn out.

Kamuro 2: Keep telling yourself that.

Arisu 2: Jealousy really is a woman's kryptonite.

Kamuro 2: I-I'm not jealous!

Arisu 2: Fufufu. Keep telling yourself that.

Arisu: Fufufu. Who knows...

Except her father, everyone were confused by what she said, but they ignored it.

Maid 1: You don't have to act so modest and humble, Kiyotaka-sama.

Katsuragi 2: I can't even tell if it's honesty, sarcasm or him being humble.

I brushed off what she said and Shinzo began speaking again.

Chiaki: I'm sorry, Kiyotaka-sama.

Kiyotaka: The hell are you apologising for?

Chiaki: You had to brush off my comment because it was unnecessary. I'm really sorry for that.

Kiyotaka: You know you don't have to apologise for that, right?

Matsushita: Yeah, what the hell...?

Satou: The other you really is devoted, Matsushita-chan. She's so lucky as well...

Matsushita: Devoted, yes. Lucky, how? 'I mean, I kind of get what she's saying about the other me being lucky, I guess...'

Chiaki: Are you sure? If an apology is not good enough, I do not mind-

Kiyotaka: I don't know what you're about to say, but I can already tell that it won't end well. Just sit down and watch the videos.

Chiaki: Ok... But, are you sure you don't want me to-

Kiyotaka: Yes.

Chiaki: Fine...

She looked down dejectedly.

Matsushita: I don't know what she was planning, but I could already tell that it was going to be weird.

Nene: Yup...

Shinzo: As Kiyotaka is no exception, other White Room students like himself had played against a great number of so-called professional instructors and fighters to hone their knowledge, skills, and abilities in all sorts of areas over time. White Room teaches many different fields like the liberal arts, sciences, martial arts, self-defence techniques, and a myriad of worldly wisdom, all of which are at or above the tiers of professional level.

Ryueen 2: So, they really did teach you all your moves.

Manabu: I just wonder, how did they teach you for you to be at the level you are at right now...?

Katsuragi 2: Whatever they taught him, it was incredibly effective.

Ike: Ayanokouji can fight?

Ken: Yeah, and he's ridiculously strong.

Kikyou: Yeah... what he did on 6/7 was...

The canon cast became confused.

Horikita: What's 6/7?

The faces of the DOTWH cast turned pale.

Hondou: Why're all your faces pale?

Satou: You guys are making me anxious...

Horikita 2: I-It's nothing...

Miku: Yeah... You guys will see it soon enough...

Kei 2: Yeah... We don't talk about that.

Despite their curiosity, they agreed to wait and watch what it is when it gets shown.

Eichiro: Woah! Since you said that Ayanokouji consistently leaves behind a legacy of excellence, you're telling me he defeated professional martial artists and instructors!? So, he must be super strong, isn't he!?

Shinzo nodded again and the stars in his eyes shone even brighter that not even the black hole can absorb that light. Shinzo continued speaking again.

Hashimoto: Even professional martial artists, huh...?

Ishizaki: Damn...

Ibuki: He's on a whole other plane of existence compared to us...'Please choke me ag-'

Unfortunately, her thoughts shouldn't be read right now.

Sudou: Wait... remember those Class A students that pushed Ayanokouji on the boat before our first special exam?

Arisu: They did what now?

Ike: Oh, yeah... They said something about us in Class D not getting any human rights or something...

Arisu: Fufufu. They said that now, did they?

The few boys who remembered doing that gulped in fear.

Arisu: Fufufu. Someone dared to hurt my beloved Ayanokouji-kun. Fufufu. Whatever shall I do~?

Yuna: Oh yeah. You guys don't know this, but a couple Class A students caused some problems for honey. They took a map that he drew of the island. They were from Sakayanagi's faction.

Arisu: Fufufu. They did that as well to my beloved, huh~?

Now, the other 2 boys who remembered taking Ayanokouji's map gulped as their lives flashed before their eyes.

Sudou: So, their choices are, get beaten up by Ayanokouji who has experience beating up professional fighters since he was a kid, face Sakayanagi's anger, or get tortured and killed by a literall goddess.

Kei: Yikes. Those options do not look pleasing for them at all. 'Hehehehe! Serves you guys right for messing with my Kiyotaka!'

"L-Listen!"

"We didn't know who Ayanokouji even was at that time, alright!"

"Y-Yeah! If we did, we wouldn't have pushed him on the boat!"

"S-Sure we took his map and messed with him a little even though he didn't disturb us or did anything wrong, but-"

"The fuck are you doing making us look worse!?"

Arisu: Fufufu. They hurt my beloved Ayanokouji-kun~...

Yuna: They tried to bully my honey~...

"W-Wait! We'll apologise, alright!"

"We're sorry, Ayanokouji!"

Ayanokouji: Ok...

"S-See!? He accepted our apology!"

Arisu: This isn't about you apologising or him accepting it.

Yuna: Yes... Honey will choose the least troublesome way out either way.

Arisu: This is a matter of you attempting to bully one of the very few people I love.

Yuna: Yes... You took honey's beautiful map drawn with his elegant hands. You even patted him up and down and searched him in such a threatening manner. I very nearly killed you then, but I held back.

Arisu: Yes... What shall we do, Yuna-san?

Yuna: Yes... What shall we do...?

"W-WAIT! WE'RE SORRY OK!? SPARE US, PLEASE!"

Ayanokouji: Isn't that enough? It's not like you can change what has already happened.

"S-See!?"

"H-He's right!"

"We can only apologise and move on from here!"

Yuna: Yes, yes. But, you see, I haven't gotten the chance to lose my purity to honey yet, so I'm always less happy than usual...

Arisu: Fufufu. Same here. Except when I get to talk with Ayanokouji-kun, I'm not as happy as I could be...

Ayanokouji: Just stop this, please...

Arisu: Fufufu. If Ayanokouji-kun says so... I'll stop...'for now that is...'

Yuna: Since I don't want honey to be upset at me...

They sighed in relief and thanked Ayanokouji once again for not trying to get revenge on them.

Akito: But man... Now I'm embarrassed when I said I'd protect you guys that time...

Haruka: Don't worry about it, Miyachi. You meant well.

Ayanokouji: Besides, I would rather you do something. It's too troublesome for me to do anything.

Horikita: Just... how strong is he?

Ibuki: He's stronger than anyone here, that's for sure.

Nishino: And, how are you so sure about that?

Ibuki: If you were there, you would understand.

Nishino: Where?

Ibuki: Not saying anything else.

Ryueen: If you're that strong, can you defend against me while taking a shit?

Ayanokouji: How on earth does that even cross your mind?

Ryueen: Is that a yes or a no?

Ayanokouji: Who knows...

Ryueen: Fuck you, you vague motherfucker!

Katsuragi: 'Unbelievable as it is, he really did beat them up... I can't even imagine how he went about doing that. Especially to Albert...'

Kanzaki: What other skills do you have, Ayanokouji?

Ayanokouji: I can cook minute rice in 58 seconds.

"PFTT! HAHAHA!"

Nishino: Kanzaki's so stupid! As if he was going to tell you!

Amikura: I thought he'd made it clear that he wasn't going to say anything else, and that if we want answers, we should just watch the videos! Kanzaki-kun can be such an idiot sometimes!

Kanzaki looked down in shame and embarrassment.

Shinzo: For the Fifth gen and beyond, a lot of those who studied there started to "worship" Kiyotaka who had been made a God by them, viewing him to be someone unreachable and question whether such a person ever existed. Such White Room children that idolize him had originally accepted education to become number 1 earlier than anyone else. However, they gave up on becoming number 1 themselves and were removed from the competition after realizing how impossible for them it was to overcome and beat Kiyotaka's results and accomplishments.

"W-WHAT!?"

"A F-FUCKING GOD!?"

Ryueen: O-Oi, what the fuck!?

Ike: I-Isn't calling him a g-god taking it way too far!?

Horikita: T-That's absurd! Him a g-god!?

Fuka 2: To think Nagumo challenged this godlike being... He's quite the idiot.

Hashimoto: This guy... just what in the hell is he...?

Katsuragi: What in the world...

Kanzaki: What in tarnation...

Honami: G-God!? Kiyotaka-kun, a g-god!?

Kushida: 'What the fuck kind of person have I gotten myself involved with!? Fuck, fuck, fuck! How did shit turn out for the other me!? Fucking hell! I'm fucked, aren't I!? Shit! How the hell am I supposed to fix this!?'

Mei-Yu 2: S-So Matsushita-san and Matsuo-kun really were telling the truth!?

Horikita 2: He's... I don't even have the words...

Miku: Kiyotaka has worshippers...

Nino: Kiyo... just how did you become this incredible in that place...?

Itsuki: He's just so unbelievable...

Yotsuba: Kiyotaka-san is always surpassing all expectations...

Amasawa: 'Hehehe. Proud to say I am one of his devoted worshippers! Senpai is just perfect! The absolute best!'

Nanase: 'Ayanokouji-senpai... you're so amazing! I'm so thankful you woke me up from my stupid and reckless ambition...'

Tsubaki: A god, huh...

Utomiya: 'I give up.'

Ichinose: 'Ayanokouji-kun really is incredible... Do I even deserve him...?'

Matsushita: 'How the hell did he manage to hide his abilities so well all this time...? To think I once thought we were equals and even tried teaching him how to use that card... If that actually gets shown, I'm going to get clowned on, aren't I?'

Manabu 2: People actually worship him...? Just how talented is he...?

Mashima: This kid...

Chie: Sae-chan's so lucky to have Ayanokouji-kun in her class!

Sae: 'I... actually tried to blackmail him... lucky me he wasn't interested in getting revenge against me for that...'

Ibuki: So, do they have like a cult formed and just worship and pray to him?

Yuna: Maybe... You can try and ask them, you know? There might be some of them here.

"REALLY!?"

Kei 2: If you're referring to Matsushita, then you can forget about it.

Yuna: No, no. There are a few others of them here other than Matsushita.

"WHO!?"

Yuna: Try and find them.

Manabu: So, how do you plan on beating him, Nagumo?

Nagumo: He's just a normal human! His worshippers are just idiots for worshipping a human like him! Whatever he can do, I can do just as well, and I'll prove it! I will definitely beat him!

Arisu: You can't even attain competent and loyal followers, how on earth do you think you will go about beating him?

Nagumo: Shut your crippled ass up! I will definitely bea-

Before Nagumo could even finish his sentence, a certain someone had already ran up and kicked him in the face, breaking his nose in an instant.

Horikita: A-Amasawa-san!?

Ibuki: What the hell did you do that for!?

Amasawa: Hehehe. Bad Nagumo-senpai~ I can never accept you insulting our god now, can I?

"W-WAIT WHAT!?"

Horikita: Y-You're from the White Room as well!? A-And you worship him!?

Amasawa: Oops! Guess I let that slip, didn't I? Hehehe. Was supposed to keep it a secret, but whatever. Not like I'm welcome there anymore. Anyways, this insignificant creature insulted our one and only and even compared himself to him. If it was under normal circumstances, I would've just held in my anger, but since everything's about to be revealed, there's no point in doing that anymore! So, sorry not sorry, but I want to kill you now!

Nagumo: W-Wait a minute!

A knife appeared in her hand as she raised and aimed it towards Nagumo's throat. Panic spread amongst the audience as they thought a murder was going to take place right in front of their eyes.

"HIS WORSHIPPERS ARE INSANE!"

However, just before the knife struck, her hand stopped.

Amasawa: Huh~? Ms.Goddess, why did you stop me?

Yuna: Honey asked me to.

Amasawa: Really~? Ayanokouji-senpai~?

Ayanokouji: Just stop this, Amasawa.

Amasawa: You still don't trust me, huh~? That's so sad~ How am I supposed to get your love when I can't even get your trust?

Nene: What the hell...?

Ayanokouji: Can't you just sit back down?

Amasawa: No, no. He insulted you again, of course I won't!

Ayanokouji: What do I have to do to get you to sit back down?

Amasawa: Hmm... That's an interesting question, isn't it~? Will you do anything I ask of you~?

Ayanokouji: Never mind. Yuna, bring her back to her seat, please.

Yuna: Ok!

Amasawa: Wait, wait!

Ayanokouji: What?

Amasawa: Let me sit next to you! It's not fair that only Karuizawa-senpai and Ms.Goddess gets to sit with you!

Kei: 'Shut up you cheeky little kouhai! He's mine!'

Ayanokouji: Then, will you stop trying to kill Nagumo?

Amasawa: Well, if you fondle my breasts or let me suck you off or let me ride on your delicious thing while watching the videos, I might consider~!

"WHAT THE FUCK!?"

"THE HELL IS WRONG WITH HIS WORSHIPPERS!?"

Ayanokouji: Yuna.

Yuna: Ok!

Amasawa was teleported back to her seat and Nagumo's nose was healed as he got back into his.

Amasawa: Damn it! I shouldn't have pushed my luck! Now, I can't even get a close up, 3D POV of senpai's side profile!

Amasawa puffed her cheeks and crossed her arms in annoyance.

Amasawa: At least it's senpai, so I guess it is only right that I earn my way into his pants.

Nagumo: W-What the hell just happened...?

Arisu: You just got served, that's what happened.

Fuka: Stupid idiot. Why would you insult someone from the White Room? Someone that has his own worshippers and is revered as a god. The only success to come out of that place.

Ibuki: So, she's from that place as well?

Horikita: That explains her abnormal physical abilities and how she knew Ayanokouji-kun...

Nene: But, to think that Ayanokouji-kun even has worshippers...

Satou: I know! He's just so incredible!

Asahina: To think I was worried about Miyabi going after him... Guess he will be just fine. Thank god for that.

Amasawa: You're thanking Ayanokouji-senpai?

Asahina: N-No...?

Amasawa: Hehe~ Just kidding~!

Haruka: Well, now that we've snuffed out one of Kiyopon's worshippers, thank you for that by the way, Nagumo-senpai, let's ask her a few questions.

Akito: I have so many questions that I don't even know where to begin...

Ike: Yeah, are all of his worshippers hot girls?

Smack!

Ike: Oww! What did you do that for!?

Shinohara: Why the hell did you say that for!?

Ike: W-Well, uh...

Amasawa: I'm not answering anything!

Haruka: Come on! I'm his mother!

Amasawa: Wait, you are?

Haruka: Yes, yes! I am his mommy!

Amasawa: Really!? Like, really, really!?

Inogashira: Did she actually believe that?

Onodera: I don't even know.

Haruka 2: Yes, yes! We are Harukaa-san, Kiyopons mommy! So, can we ask you questions!?

Amasawa: One condition. And, I'm talking to my senpai's mommy.

Haruka: What condition?

Amasawa: Give me your sons hand in marriage please~!? Then, I'll answer some of your questions!

Haruka: If I can get a piece of him as well!

Amasawa: Well, I guess it is a mothers right... Ok!

Ayanokouji: Since when did Haruka become my mother?

Haruka: Why do you worship Kiyopon?

Amasawa: The heart wants what the heart wants! And, my heart wants to worship Ayanokouji-senpai and for him to see and feel all of me!

Haruka: Do you just worship or love him romantically?

Amasawa: Both! I only love and worship senpai! Only for him will I let him see all of me, feel all of me, taste all of me! No one else!

Haruka: Will you do everything in your power to take care of my Kiyopon?

Amasawa: Well, I truly from the bottom of my heart hope that, but there are some restrictions as of this moment that I hope will be lifted soon! Once that's done, I will give my everything for senpai! Only for him will I devote myself too! Throughout heaven and earth, he alone is the honoured one! Right, Ms. Goddess!?

Yuna: YES! HONEY IS THE ONE AND ONLY HONOURED ONE!

Haruka: Hmm... if that's the case, I will only let you marry my Kiyopon once those restrictions of yours are lifted. Is that fine?

Amasawa: Yes! That's totally fine! Those restrictions are about to be lifted soon anyways!

Haruka: Hmm... Well, since you are from that place, you must be strong as well, so you better take care of my Kiyopon!

Amasawa: You don't have to worry about that! Senpai is strong enough on his own!

Haruka: Hmm... I approve!

Amasawa: Yes! I'm senpai's fiancé now!

Ayanokouji: No, you're not.

Amasawa: Do you allow this, Ms. Goddess?

Yuna: I approve! Since I like you, I'm ok with you sharing my honey. But, only once those restrictions of yours are lifted.

Amasawa: Yay! Senpai's fiancé! This is a childhood dream come true! I can do all kinds of lewd things with him!

Kei: 'Bloody hell! Why so many!? This is so annoying! He's taken already so just give up!"

Ayanokouji: Like I said, you're not.

Amasawa: Senpai doesn't have a choice on this, right, Ms. Goddess?

Yuna: Yup!

Ayanokouji: How did things turn out like this? I was sleeping so nicely on that ship.

Keisei: I just witnessed an attempted murder, forced marriage, and a new-found cult after getting teleported into a theatre in a different realm while enjoying a cruise ship...

Kobashi: Wait, don't cry, Honami-chan!

Sayo: He didn't say yes! Don't give up!

Amikura: You can share him as well if you want!

Ichinose: I-I don't mind that, but... it might be selfish, but having Ayanokouji-kun all to myself really sounds nice to me...

Amikura: Of course! But, circumstances change, and if you really love him, you wouldn't mind sharing him, right?

Kobashi: You mustn't give up so easily! There's always a way!

Ichinose: Y-You're right! I love Ayanokouji-kun. He's really incredible. Sharing someone like him isn't bad at all!

Sayo: That's the spirit!

Everyone looked even more baffled as Shinzo continued his explanation. The surprises just keep piling up for them. Just when they thought they've learnt a lot about me, more surprising information was dumped on them.

Ibuki: Who wouldn't be surprised you human god?

Eichiro: You even got people worshipping you! What kind of incredible person have I become friends with!?

Maid 1: Kiyotaka-sama, I shall join them in worshipping you as well.

Satou: I still can't believe Matsushita-san acts like this.

Matsushita: That's not me.

Chiaki: I'm proud to say that is me.

Matsushita: Please don't lump me in with you...

Kiyotaka: What? Why would you do that?

Kei 2: Yeah, what's wrong with you?

Eichiro: He was genuinely baffled.

I said that with confusion plastered on my face. Before she could speak, Matsuo raised his hand to ask a question.

Matsuo: May I ask a question please?

Shinzo: Go ahead.

Matsuo: Why was Kiyotaka-sama's generation called the 4th demonic generation?

Ken: Yeah, what's up with that?

Haruka: Maybe they have lessons on how to summon demons from hell.

Ike 2: Did they teach you how to do that, Ayanokouji?

Kiyotaka: Are you stupid?

Maid 1: Yeah, I've been wondering about that as well.

Eichiro: Me too. What did you mean demonic generation Ayanokouji?

Everyone turned to look at me, waiting for my response. Luckily, Shinzo spoke up again.

Shinzo: I can answer that.

Everyone redirected their attention back towards him.

Shinzo: The 4th generation focused on pure individualism. With all of the students dropping out due to its excessively harsh education, almost everybody from this generation of children are gone except for only one child who managed to survive and pass the final course easily. Due to being train under excessive individualism, children were often crushed one after another until the last one remain standing strong. So basically, it's called the demonic generation because it's much harder as compared to the other generation. Till this day, no other generation's curriculum has been harder than the 4th generation and Ayanokouji Kiyotaka is the sole survivor of that generation.

"C-Crushed..." The audience looked down in pity at the thought of little kids going through something like that at such a young age.

Ichika: So, despite being trained in the hardest generation by far, Kiyotaka-kun still managed to easily clear it and rise to the top as the sole survivor...

Amasawa: Bingo! Senpai's the strongest, smartest, handsomest, and just the best of the best!

Miyamoto: If I hadn't been watching these videos, I would've thought you're crazy.

Ibuki: She is crazy. But she's not wrong.

Ishizaki: What did you mean by that? You think he's the most handsome as well?

Ibuki: Shut the fuck up!

Amasawa: I suppose you can call me crazily in love with my beloved senpai!

Matsuo: I see, thank you for the explanation.

Fumio, who had been silent and allowed Shinzo to explain now began to speak up.

Fumio: Now that the explanation is out of the way, I would like to get straight to the point and reason for this meeting. Ayanokouji, I would like to make a deal with you.

"A deal?"

Kiyotaka: Deal? What deal?

Fumio: There is a school called ANHS. Mr Sakayangi over here is the chairman of said school. I would like you to attend it and try your best to stand at the top of the school's hierarchy, be it individually, or with your class. Basically, I want to see with my own eyes just how incredible you are.

Satou: So, that's why Ayanokouji-kun is in our school...

Horikita: I thought it was weird that he was here despite being from that place.

Yuna: Uhh... No. This is one of the main difference between your timeline and theirs.

Hirata: What do you mean?

Yuna: Honey didn't attend ANHS because of this in your timeline. He's here for another reason.

Haruka: What reason is that?

Yuna: Don't wanna tell you.

Haruka: Pfft! Such a mean goddess! Kiyopon, how did you enrol in the school?

Ayanokouji: I passed the entrance exams.

Horikita: You know full well that was not what she meant.

Ayanokouji: I just don't feel like telling you guys those reasons.

Reluctantly, the audience stopped perusing.

A school? Now that is interesting... I can finally try and experience what people my age experience.

Yotsuba: How has your experience as a high schooler been, Kiyotaka-san?

Kiyotaka: It's been alright.

Nino: Damn! I'll make sure you feel happy in this school!

Miku: Me too!

Ichika: Me three!

Satou: Me four!

"Me 20!"

"Me 100!"

Kiyotaka: Why a school, though? Aren't there other ways?

Fumio: A couple reasons, actually. Firstly, is to test you, just like I said. Second reason is because if you join this specific school you will be guaranteed protection. This school forbids contact with anyone from the outside.

Nene: That's true. It forbids any form of contact from the outside.

Horikita 2: So, you're here to protect yourself from your father?

Nino: Kiyo doesn't need protection! He's just here because it'd be troublesome if his father got in his way while he's experiencing a normal life. Right, Kiyo?

Kiyotaka: Who knows...

That's amazing. That old bastard can't get me.

"Pfft! Hahahaha!"

Sudou: He called his father an old bastard! Hahaha!

Satou 2: Do you hate your father, Ayanokouji-kun?

Kiyotaka: Not really.

"H-Huh?"

Kei 2: Then, why did you call him a bastard?

Kiyotaka: Just felt like it.

"He's lying, isn't he?"

Kiyotaka: What are the other reasons?

Fumio: It's because we want to give you the chance to experience what it's like to be a normal teenager. You want that, don't you?

Shinzo: We also want to figure out a way to help the broken hearted White Roomers. By sending you to school, someone who has lost his emotions, we want to see if giving them a chance at a normal life will help their mental health.

"W-Wait, what...!?"

Satou: A-Ayanokouji-kun has no... e-emotions!?

Horikita: Is that why he always has that blank expression?

Nino: T-That can't be!

Kei 2: I refuse to believe it!

Itsuki: Kiyotaka-kun, do you really not have emotions?

Kiyotaka: Of course, I do.

The DOTWH casts didn't really believe him, but they really can't tell if he's lying, so they decided to accept it for now.

Hirata: What about you, Kiyotaka-kun?

Ayanokouji: Everyone has it, don't they?

Now the canon cast breathed a sigh of relief despite doubt about it still clouding their mind.

Kei: 'Are you lying right now, Kiyotaka?"

Eichiro: Lost his emotions? What are you talking about? I know a lot of these kids became broken hearted because of that place, but Ayanokouji was happy all along. When we were playing, he was smiling and laughing a lot.

"W-Wait, what!?"

Kei: 'Kiyotaka... smiling!? I want to see! I want to see!'

Horikita: Ayanokouji-kun smiled!?

Ibuki: Another difference between our timelines.

Nino: Wait, you guys have never seen Kiyo smile?

Satou: Never!

Nene: He's always got that blank look on his face.

"Woah! We're so lucky!" The DOTWH girls erupted in jubilation.

Miku: His smile is the best!

Kei 2: The cutest!

Chiaki: The most handsome!

Fuka 2: The most eye-catching!

Chie 2: The one that gets you the most wet and horny!

Satou 2: One of the 7 wonders of the world!

Haruka: Stop telling me this! I want to see! Kiyopon smiling! I want to see!

The audience quickly quietened down. Waiting patiently to see the smile that they love.

Shinzo: That's a facade. I don't know why he acts like that. My guess, is that he thinks if he acts happy and tries to have fun, he will be able to gain his lost emotions. But, the fact of the matter is Ayanokouji Kiyotaka has lost his emotions due to the White Room. I know this because I was an instructor there and paid attention to him. I mean, who wouldn't pay attention to such a terrifyingly talented kid

Ichika: S-So, Kiyotaka-kun really doesn't have emotions!?

Nino: You lied again, Kiyo!

Nishino: You also lied to us, best friend!

Kiyotaka: I wasn't lying.

Ayanokouji: Me neither.

"Wait..."

Horikita: Are they lying right now?

Ibuki 2: I honestly can't tell.

Akito 2: Are you lying again, Kiyotaka?

Kiyotaka: I'm not lying.

Nene: What about you, Ayanokouji-kun?

Ayanokouji: Me neither.

Kanzaki: I seriously can't tell.

Katsuragi: How do you even tell if someone has emotions or not?

Fuka: You can't. It's all hidden deep in the heart.

Miku: Which is it...?

Everyone stared at me with pity. It's getting annoying.

Kiyotaka: Can you guys stop staring like that, please? It's getting annoying.

Chiaki: Despite the fact that it is a different reason, who wouldn't stare at your handsome face, Kiyotaka-sama?

Kei 2: For once, I agree with you.

Satou: Me too!

Haruka 2: Me three!

"Me 20!"

"Me 200!"

Maid 1: Sorry Kiyotaka-sama. It's just that we're all really worried about you. I know you don't want our help, but we still can't help but worry about you.

Itsuki: Guess you don't just think lewd thoughts about him...

Chiaki: Of course I don't just think that! It just occupies 99% of my mind! What kind of animal do you think I am?

Kei 2: Matsushita Chiaki.

Matsushita: Once again, that is a different me!

Matsuo: That's right, Kiyotaka-sama. Despite your refusal, we still want to help you.

Eichiro: Yeah, Ayanokouji. We want to help you, no matter how many times you reject our help. We still want to help you.

He's exactly like his father.

Nene 2: Wait, Ayanokouji-kun's butler is Matsuo-kun's father?

Eichiro: Yeah. That's why I was even there.

Satou 2: I see, I see...

Kiyotaka: Good luck trying. If you think I'm just going to pour my heart out to you, then you cannot be more wrong.

Horikita 2: You really are stubborn.

Kiyotaka: I just want some privacy.

Horikita 2: Well... I suppose that's... reasonable?

Hirata 2: It is reasonable to have privacy, but suffering all on your own isn't ok, Ayanokouji-kun.

Kiyotaka: I'm not suffering.

Ichika: Please stop lying, Kiyotaka-kun...

Maid 1: Yes we are aware of that Kiyotaka-sama. But, no matter how difficult it is, I will save you. We will save you.

She said with a warm smile.

Ike 2: You know, her weirdness completely lets me forget about how beautiful she is.

Yamauchi: Yeah...

Chiaki: It is only for Kiyotaka-sama to enjoy.

Kei 2: I kinda respect her for being so loyal...

Nene 2: Her weirdness completely ruins that, though...

"Agreed..."

Kiyotaka: Do as you wish.

Fumio: So, do you accept our deal?

Kiyotaka: So, you want to make sure my old man can't touch me by sending me to this school, find a way to help the broken hearted White Roomers by seeing how much it helped me, and you want me to aim for the top in this school to test me. And, while I'm in this school, you will continue to investigate my old man until you gain enough evidence to lock him up. Is that right?

Horikita: So, is that the reason your Ayanokouji-kun doesn't keep a low profile?

Yuna: No, he just decided to have fun.

Kamuro 2: What a great reason to aim for a class that could set you up for life, cause you're fucking bored.

Yuna: No, he just thought that aiming for Class A is fun for now.

Satou 2: So, if it was no longer fun, he wouldn't help us...?

Yukimura: Will you actually stop helping us if that happens, Ayanokouji?

Nino: Who cares about that!?

Itsuki: It's his life, isn't it!?

Ichika: He can choose whatever he wants to do!

Kei 2: Did you not see what he has gone through!? Are you blind!?

Yukimura: I-I'm sorry! I just wanted to ensure that my place in Class A is safe for my future!

Manabu 2: If your class can't reach Class A just because one person doesn't help, your class doesn't deserve to be in Class A.

Yukimura: T-True, but I was just-

"Just shut your mouth!" The DOTWH girls yelled at Yukimura's crying face.

Hondou 2: But, why are they investigating Ayanokouji's father?

Horikita 2: Considering that this White Room exists, Ayanokouji-kun was from it, and the investigations against his father, I think it is safe to assume that his father is one of the main people in charge of it.

Mei-Yu 2: But, since it is Ayanokouji-kun's father specifically being targeted and the fact that he has enough power to put a bounty on someone, maybe he runs that place?

Kikyou: B-But, to put his own son in that place... It's just too cruel...

Horikita 2: It's just speculation for now, but it may be very likely to be true...

Fumio: Basically.

Kiyotaka: Fine, I accept. There's no risk at all. But, be warned I'm just going there to have as much fun as possible. Whether that is by reaching the top or whatever.

Asahina 2: There's other ways to have fun you know, Kiyotaka~

Asahina 2 winked at him.

Kiyotaka: Really? What way?

Asahina 2: If you come to my room or let me come to yours, I can show you~

"NO!"

Satou 2: I can show him!

Kei 2: I can show him too!

Quints: No, we will show him!

Hiyori 2: 'What could be more fun than reading books?

After a long and chaotic argument and Yuna preventing AK-47's from being fired, they resumed watching the video.

Fumio: Sure. Me being able to witness your talents is just a side benefit. We are mainly sending you and Eichiro to this school to protect you both.

Eichiro: Wait, me too? Not like I mind or anything.

Fumio: Yes, you will also be attending. Also, Ayanokouji, since you are so talented, I will be giving you a handicap of sorts. I won't tell you what it is, but I'm sure you can figure it out.

Horikita 2: Wait, is that the reason why he was placed in Class D...

Manabu 2: That must be it. So, it really was intentional.

Kei 2: I've never been happier to be graded at the bottom before!

Satou 2: Same here!

Class D girls 2: Same!

Kiyotaka: Ok then.

Not like I mind.

Yotsuba: Of course you won't! Reaching Class A is easy for Kiyotaka-san!

"Lucky bastards..." The others, mostly girls, from the DOTWH casts who aren't in Kiyotaka's class, grumbled in dissatisfaction.

Suddenly, someone slammed the table and stood up.

Maid 1: Please allow me to enroll in this school alongside Kiyotaka-sama!

Nino: Hmph! It's her again!

Ichika: Trying to score points...

Chiaki: Don't be jealous just because I managed to have Kiyotaka-sama enter me.

"SHUT UP! WE DON'T BELIEVE YOU!"

Chiaki: Ignorance is bliss.

Everyone turned to face the youngest maid.

Fumio: You're Matsushita Chiaki, right? You're the same age as him. Why do you want to enroll with him?

Nino: Yeah! You should've just stayed there!

Chiaki: No thanks. Otherwise, I wouldn't have gotten the chance to taste Kiyotaka-sama.

"YOU'RE DOING THIS ON PURPOSE, AREN'T YOU!?"

Chiaki: I've never attended a school before. I've always self-studied, and I want to be able to experience it.

Satou: Wow... So, I guess the other you has been through quite a lot to have never been to school before, Matsushita-san.

Matsushita: I sympathise with her on that, but her weirdness still freaks me out...

Kei: I guess that's understandable.

Kiyotaka: Eh? You too, Chiaki?

Fumio: Though I believe what you said, but what's the other reason you want to enroll with him?

Fumio said with a sly smirk. Chiaki's cheeks began turning red again as she looked down.

Ichika: Looks like she's lost all shame.

Kei 2: The power of horny made her lost all sense of shame.

Chiaki: I will only feel ashamed if I upset Kiyotaka-sama.

Chiaki: B-Because I-I want to stay beside K-Kiyotaka-sama.

Satou 2: I don't want you to!

Chiaki: It doesn't matter what you want.

Satou 2: Not fair! I want to be Ayanokouji-kun's maid!

Kei 2: Me too!

"Me 20!"

"Me 200!"

Kiyotaka: 'No thanks. One girl that causes headaches is enough.'

She mustered up alot of courage to say those words. Her reason surprised me a lot.

Kiyotaka: Eh? Chiaki, what do you mean by that?

Fumio: Alright, very well then, you three will be in the same class. You guys will take the entrance exams and interview, so as to avoid people being suspicious.

Haruka 2: Now everyone knows.

As she said that, Chiaki started smiling widely. Eichiro looked excited to attend this school, and Sakayangi started fufufing before speaking again.

Kamuro 2: Please change your laugh.

Arisu 2: Fufufu. Never. Kiyotaka-kun said it was cute.

Kamuro 2 clicked her tongue in frustration.

Sakayanagi: Ayanokouji-kun, I will also be attending this school. Can I perhaps challenge you one day?

Ike 2: So, when will that challenge happen?

Arisu 2: Kiyotaka-kun already beat me.

Honami: Wait, when?

Arisu 2: I don't think you out of all people will want to know how he beat me.

Honami: Huh? Why?

Arisu: Fufufu. Not going to tell you.

Kiyotaka: Sure, I don't mind. Looking forward to your challenge, Sakayanagi.

Sakayanagi: Please call me Arisu. I don't want you confusing me with my father. In exchange, I'll call you Kiyotaka-kun. Is that alright with you?

She said with a smirk while looking at Chiaki, who is glaring at her.

"What a lie..."

Kiyotaka: Yeah, sure. I don't care, it's just a name. Oh yeah, Eichiro you can call me by my first name as well. Don't want you saying the name of the man who put a bounty on you.

"BOUNTY!?"

Hirata 2: You're fine now, aren't you, Matsuo-kun?

Eichiro: Don't worry, I am fine now. I'm safe in the school and managed to make great friends here.

Hirata 2: That's a relief, then...

Eichiro: Hahaha. Yeah, sure Kiyotaka. I can't wait to attend this school. Something tells me this school is different than normal schools.

Kiyotaka: Me too. I can't wait to finally attend a school. Plus, that old bastard won't be able to get me.

Miku: You calling your father that really makes me wonder if you actually hate him or not.

Itsuki: It's understandable if he does since he put you in that place...

Kiyotaka: I don't hate him.

Yotsuba: How can you not hate him after what he put you through?

Kiyotaka: Don't know. I just don't.

I walked up to Chiaki.

Kiyotaka: Chiaki I don't know why you want to stay by my side. But, I'm happy that my favourite maid is coming with me.

Nino: Kiyo is lying.

"Yeah. He's definitely lying." The DOTWH girls grumbled.

Chiaki: Even if he is, I don't care. Hearing it come out of his mouth is more than good enough for me.

Hashimoto: What a desperate woman.

Chiaki: If it's desperation for Kiyotaka-sama, then it's fine. The prize is one of the most sought after in the multiverse after all.

"Can't argue with that." The DOTWH girls nodded in agreement.

I said with a smile. She returned it with a warm smile of her own with her cheeks red again like always.

Another arrow struck the hearts of every girl in the theatre. The canon casts' girls quickly whipped out their phones to snap multiple photos of it.

Haruka: THIS IS IT! KIYOPON SMILING! I'VE BEEN WAITING AGES FOR IT! THIS IS EVERY SINGLE ONE OF MY WALLPAPERS NOW!

Horikita: He's gorgeous... 'S-Should I make it my w-wallpaper as well...?'

Satou: HE'S SO HANDSOME!

Kei 2: The most handsome!

Chie: YOU'LL NEVER SEE ANYTHING AS AMAZING LOOKING AS THAT! I'M MAKING CUSTOMISED BEDSHEETS OUT OF THIS!

Amasawa: I'll put up this photo in the shrine in my room and pray and worship it everyday! I can finally touch myself to a picture of him smiling! I can kiss and lick that photo everyday!

Honami: 'That smile... I love it! I want to see Kiyotaka-kun happy with me all the time...! I want to make it happen! I will make it happen!

Kei: 'K-Kiyotaka, s-s-smiling! T-That's my boyfriend smiling!? He's so handsome and cute! New wallpapers, profile photos, bedsheets, picture to frame! I'm putting this photo everywhere!

Hiyori 1 & 2: 'Ayanokouji-kun... so dreamy...'

Fuka: What a sight! Handsome as always! New customisable phone case for me!

Nene: Ayanokouji-kun...! So handsome! So cute! So dreamy! So amazing!

Kamuro 1 & 2: I'm painting that...

Ibuki: 'Why is my hand moving on its own!? Stop taking pictures of him smiling!'

Tsubaki: Damn... I'd love to suck his lollipop...

Utomiya: The hell has happened to you?

Tsubaki: I've been charmed, that's what happened.

Onodera: He really is handsome...

Inogashira: That smile has made him number 1 on the Ikemen rankings!

Nino: The best smile!

Ichika: Whenever I think of what makes me happy, I remember that smile!

Yotsuba: I love it!

Itsuki: He's number one in everything! So cute!

Miku: I love that, I love it, I love him, I love everything about him! 'I just wish I get to see a real smile from him...'

Ike: Never thought I'd live to see Ayanokouji smiling...

Sudou: Gotta be honest, he really is good looking.

Hondou: No wonder he gets all the girls over there.

Miyamoto: Why can't girls focus on our personalities instead of our looks?

"IT'S BECAUSE OF YOUR PERSONALITIES THAT WE DON'T LIKE YOU!"

Now, the boys are in a state of crippling depression.

Chiaki: I'm happy to stay by your side Kiyotaka-sama.

The other maids have been glaring at Chiaki since she made that request, and Arisu has been glaring at her since I called her my favourite maid. I still don't understand why. She didn't do anything wrong did she?

Nino: She did a lot of things wrong.

Chiaki: I did not. Only Kiyotaka-sama gets to decide if I'm wrong or not.

Kiyotaka: Also, if you both want, I can help you study. Chiaki, you've been self studying, so it might not be that effective. And Eichiro, I'll just help you level up in your academics, basically. I can also teach you some basic self defence. Just in case anyone at school tries to do anything.

Horikita 2: No wonder her grades are so good. But, she can fight as well?

Eichiro: Yeah, but the training...

Ike 2: What's so bad about him training you guys?

Eichiro: It was traumatising...

Sudou: The hell could he have done?

Eichiro: You don't want to know...

Eichiro: Really? Ok, thanks alot. I could get left behind in my studies since I won't be attending school till April.

Chiaki: I'll be honored to have you tutor me Kiyotaka-sama, but if I may ask, why do you want to teach me self defence? I'm sure the school will be safe, won't it?

Kiyotaka: Isn't that obvious? The boys in the school may try something since you're so beautiful. I'm not gonna let them touch my favourite maid, you know?

Chiaki: One of the best things I've ever heard in my life.

Satou 2: He was referring to Ike-kun, Yamauchi-kun, Hondou-kun, and there's too many to list, so, I'm not listing anymore.

"The hell!?"

"We didn't even do anything!"

Satou 2: Yeah, but who knows what you perverts even think of doing.

"You guys are more perverted than us!"

"Do you even hear what you guys have been saying about Ayanokouji!?"

"We didn't say anything..." They said as they whistled and looked away.

As I said that the other maids and Arisu started glaring at her again while she fanned her red cheecks and looked down.

Hashimoto: Princess being jealous...

Hashimoto 2: Not rare for me to see.

Kamuro: Sad that your man didn't call you his favourite anything?

Arisu: Fufufu. I do not mind that part.

Kamuro 2: Damn it!

Kamuro: What's wrong with other me?

Kamuro 2: I can't use the insult you just used just now!

Kamuro: Why?

Kamuro 2: Because apparently, my loli is Ayanokouji's princess!

Arisu 2: Fufufufu. The best title I've ever received.

Kamuro: Sucks to be you, then.

Kamuro 2: You can say that again!

Chiaki: Thank you for the compliment, Kiyotaka-sama. I will be looking forward to your lessons.

Eichiro: I dread those lessons... How the hell do you look forward to it when you had to literally drag yourself back to bed after the training?

Chiaki: Because it's Kiyotaka-sama training me.

Eichiro: Makes sense.

Sudou: Just what the hell kind of training did he put you guys through?

We left the meeting room with Arisu. Her father stayed behind with Matsuo, Fumio and Shinzo to iron out the details.

As we were walking back, Arisu had a request for me.

Arisu: Kiyotaka-kun, can I make a request?

She managed to capture the attention of everyone with that one line.

Kiyotaka: Sure, what is it?

Arisu: Can u have a chess match with me?

"A chess match?"

A chess match? Should be interesting. She seems pretty skilled as well.

But, instincts are not factual. I guess I'll have to see for myself how skilled she really is.

Itsuki: But, Kiyotaka-kun's instincts have never been wrong.

"True." The DOTWH cast agreed.

Kiyotaka: Sure, I don't mind. Let's go to the library. There's a chess board there.

As I agreed to her request, her eyes started sparkling like a kid.

Arisu: Thank you for accepting my challenge, Kiyotaka-kun. I've been waiting for this day for so long.

Kiyotaka: That so? You must have seen me in the White Room right?

Arisu: Yes, I saw you effortlessly overpowering your opponent's in chess. I've grown fond of chess since that day.

Hashimoto: Did my timelines' princess also get into chess because of Ayanokouji?

Arisu: Yes... I remember it so very clearly. I dream about it. I think about it. I loved every mili-second of it.

Horikita: So, was that what you meant by seeing him through a glass?

Arisu: Yes... Ahhnn! Such a pleasant memory brings such an intense surge of emotions within me! I love it!

Arisu 2: Me too~!

Kamuro 1 & 2: Get your brains checked.

Kiyotaka: I see... Alright then, let's go to the library.

Arisu: Yes, let us g-

Chiaki: I will accompany you in the library, Kiyotaka-sama.

Arisu 2: Failed~

Chiaki: Shut up!

As she said that the other girls glared at her again. Its been a daily routine of them basically.

Nene: To think things have escalated to that point... Well, not like I don't understand.

Satou: What does that mean?

Nene: Who knows...

Satou: A cheap copy of Ayanokouji-kun's saying. A product from China, I must say...

Mei-Yu: W-What's wrong with China!?

Satou: I did not mean it like that, Mii-chan!

Kiyotaka: You don't have to, you know? I can handle myself.

Chiaki: No. My instincts tell me I must not leave you alone with this girl.

Itsuki: Does your instincts also tell you that your weirdness makes people uncomfortable?

Chiaki: As long as Kiyotaka-sama is comfortable, that's all that matters.

Sudou: What if Ayanokouji says that you make him uncomfortable?

Chiaki: Then, I will solve the problem with myself to make him comfortable.

Kei 2: What if the problem is your face?

Chiaki: Kiyotaka-sama has already said that I am beautiful, so my face is not an issue.

Satou 2: What if you sexually harassing Ayanokouji-kun is what makes him uncomfortable?

Chiaki: Then, I would hold back and unleash my pent up lust of him by touching myself to pictures of him.

Nene 2: I'm not even surprised anymore.

Matsushita: Neither am I.

Eichiro: Haha. I can't tell if you're lucky or not Kiyotaka.

Ike: Lucky.

Sudou: Lucky.

Yamauchi: Lucky.

Hondou: Lucky.

Miyamoto; Lucky.

"Lucky." The other boys muttered simultaneously.

Ayanokouji 1 & 2: Unlucky.

What part of this is lucky?

"Everything..."

Kiyotaka: I don't know what you're talking about, Eichiro. Arisu, are you ok with this?

Arisu: Preferably, I would like to be alone with you. But, I feel like she will still hide around you while spying on us, so I guess I'll allow it. But, please don't interrupt our match. This has been my childhood dream for so long. Don't ruin it please.

Kamuro 2: Get yourself a new dream.

Arisu 2: Already have.

Kamuro 2: Really? What is it?

Arisu 2: I want to be Kiyotaka-kun's wife.

Kamuro 2: He'll divorce you on the day of your wedding.

Arisu 2: Then, I would remarry him on the same day of our wedding.

Kamuro 2: Fucking weirdo... 'Don't just call this stupid loli your princess...'

Kiyotaka: Childhood dream? Aren't you over exaggerating a bit?

Kamuro: A bit? She's over exaggerating a lot.

Arisu: No, I'm not.

Arisu: No, it is true. I've been waiting for this day for so long. I have dreamt of our matches countless times.

Ichika: This is more like an obsession.

Arisu 1 & 2: I guess you could call it that.

Kiyotaka: Well, if you want it so much, then sure. I'll help you accomplish your childhood dream.

As I said that, she clung to my left arm. The other maids were glaring at her with so much envy. I don't understand them at all.

Kamuro 1 & 2: Tch.

Arisu 2: How fortunate I am...

Ken: How dense can you be?

Kiyotaka: Everything has density.

Horikita 2: You know that was not what he meant.

Kiyotaka: What are you doing?

Arisu: Nothing... Just let me walk like this with you. Since Matsushita-san will be with you all the time, I want to at least savour our little moments together.

Kamuro 2: Weirdo.

Arisu 2: I'm just a lucky maiden.

Kamuro 1 & 2: 'Lucky loli.'

Kiyotaka: Uh...sure.

With that, we walked to the library and had our chess match.

Arisu was incredibly skilled. She is by far the best opponent I've come up against. But still, no move she did was impossible for me to counter. Some of her moves did require me to think a little, but it was by no means impossible to counter.

Arisu 2: The best compliment I've ever received... I'm writing it down.

______________________________________

After the chess match

Arisu: As expected of you, Kiyotaka-kun, its my loss.

"He even beat Sakayanagi..."

Horikita: Wait, then how did Ayanokouji-kun lost to Sakayanagi-san that time?

Hashimoto: Was he holding back?

Chie: Yeah, how did he lose...?

Mashima: 'The only explanation is because of the former acting director...'

Arisu: No, he wasn't really holding back. It was the situation around him that held him back.

Horikita: A-Are you saying that my lack of skill caused that lost!?

Arisu: Fufufu. No matter how difficult of a situation you put him in, he will definitely be able to overcome it and beat me.

Horikita: Then, how?

Arisu: Not saying anything else. It's a rather private matter between me and Ayanokouji-kun. Till this day, my blood boils just thinking about it. But, I will tell you this much. Ayanokouji-kun didn't lose to me. He beat me in chess that day.

Horikita: W-What!? I don't understand! T-The scores and-and the match!

Arisu: Like I said, it was the situation around him.

Kiyotaka: You are by far the most skilled opponent I've come against. It won't be weird for me to lose to you in the future.

As I said that, her cheeks turned red slightly, and her smile grew a little wider.

Arisu 2: Compliment me more, Kiyotaka-kun~

Kamuro 2: Get help.

Arisu: Thank you so much. I've never felt more honoured to hear a compliment from someone, then when I heard it from you. This is by far the best memory I've ever made.

Nene: Was it really? You lost, you know?

Arisu 2: Yes, I did. And, I absoulutely loved that lost with all my being. I accomplished my childhood dream, after all. Why wouldn't I be happy?

Katsuragi: Never have I ever seen anybody liking a lost.

Ayanokouji: Well, if a person lost out on a plane ticket to board Malaysian airline flight 370, they would like it, won't they?

The faces of the audience darkened as they slowly turned to Ayanokouji with a horrified look.

Ayanokouji: Unless of course if said person wanted to die.

Nene: T-That was ridiculously dark, Ayanokouji-kun...

"What the fuck..."

She said with an incredibly wide smile. If I was a normal boy, I would definitely have fallen in love with her.

Arisu 2: Ahhnn~! Compliment me more!

Arisu: Tch. Now, I'm jealous. If only my Ayanokouji-kun complimented me like that.

Nino: Ignoring their weirdness, you are a normal boy, Kiyo.

Miku: Yeah. Just because your past is slightly different, it doesn't make you any less normal.

Itsuki: Don't worry, Kiyotaka-kun, we will help you get the normal happiness that a normal youth has.

Horikita: Same goes for me, Ayanokouji-kun.

Nene: Me too!

Satou: Me three!

"Me whatever the hell number it's at!

Kei: 'I will definitely give you all the happiness you could ever have. Definitely. I will drench you with all the love in my heart. I'll love you so much that you forget about anyone else.'

Kiyotaka: Aren't you over exaggerating? Well, no matter. I'm glad I was able to make you this happy. I'm looking forward to our future battles.

As I said that, her father entered the library to call for her to go home.

Arisu: Looks like our time together is up, Kiyotaka-kun

Kiyotaka: Seems like it. I'll miss you, Arisu. I'll be waiting for you in school.

Arisu 2: Ahhnn~! Miss me more~!

Kamuro 2: Enough is enough already.

Arisu 2: No~! There will never be enough compliments if its coming from Kiyotaka-kun! I want him to compliment me more! Shower me with more attention! Constantly remember me! Constantly look at me! Then, once everything has been resolved with him, constantly love me.

Her red cheeks grew redder, her smile grew wider.

Ike 2: She actually looks kind of cute.

Sudou: Have to agree on that.

Hondou: Like a maiden in love.

Miyamoto: Not like. She is in love.

"She's not the only one." The DOTWH girls mumbled.

Arisu: Yes. Me too, Kiyotaka-kun. I'll be waiting for you.

Arisu 2: I'll wait for you for eternity!

With that she left the library.

School, huh? I wonder what kind off experience it will be like? I can't wait.

Yuna: And... That's the end of this video.

Kei: That sure took a while.

Satou 2: Quite a long while if you ask me.

Fuka 2: Next one!

Asahina 2: More videos of Kiyotaka!

Nene: More Ayanokouji-kun videos!

Chie: I want to watch him shower!

Yuna: No to shower videos of him, yes to more videos of him.

The screen began changing again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214K 6.7K 27
(Discontinued) Yes, another COTE fanfic, IDK why I do them but, that doesn't matter. Synopsis: A new special exam was announced for the second year...
31K 689 8
Reactions from all the years to Ayanokoujis life, quotes or just general stuff So basically a reaction fic like almost everyone has done Still, I try...
11.8K 492 9
Don't know what to put here. All I can say it's a COTE fic by me, so... Expect it to be trash? I guess? Idk. Read more if ya wanna find out. It's a S...
99.7K 2.5K 16
a very normal cote reaction fanfic. Takes place after Y2 V4