Beidou as Ningguang's Bodygua...

By ardeneleftheria

Lady Ningguang is the richest woman in Tevyat, where she always has Beidou by her side as her bodyguard. Beid... More

Part 1: Meeting
Part 2: Swordsmanship Duel of Teyvat
Part 3: A Birthday Gift
Part 4: Hang Out?
Part 5: Why Beidou?
Part 6: Training
Part 7: A Memory.
Part 8: The City of Freedom
Part 9: Jealousy Much?
Part 10: A Confession
Part 11: Torture.
Part 12: My Heart Falls for You.
Part 13: Beidou's Past
Part 14: How They First Met
Part 15: A Devil in Disguise
Part 16: The Turning Point
Part 17: The Escape
Part 18: A Break
Part 19: The True Hang Out
Part 20: It's Official!
Part 21: The First Time
Part 23: The Challenge
Part 24: The Contract
Part 25: Rebellion
Part 26: A Feast!
Part 27: The Second Time
Part 28: Favourite
Part 29: Another Training
Part 30: Realization
Part 31: Reconcile
Part 32:The Day
Part 33: Phase One
Part 34: The Long-Awaited Match
Part 36: A Vision
Part 35: A Dream?
Part 37: Gratitude
Part 38: A Moment
Part 39: Hosting a Party
Part 40: The Intention
Part 41: Uncertain
Part 42: Secret Agent
Part 43: The Report
Part 45: The New Tianquan
Part 44: A Good Term

Part 22: A Witch

629 26 6
By ardeneleftheria

A new day and the sun is piercing through the window, a blazing light shines Beidou that she's awake because of it. She then sees to her right that Ningguang is hugging her the whole night. She caresses Ningguang's cheek and plays with her hair. 

"You even look beautiful sleeping.", said Beidou with a smile on her face as she leans in to kiss Ningguang's forehead. 

Ningguang then also wakes up, squinting her eyes and the first thing that she sees is Beidou. She smiles immediately and cupped Beidou's face. "I heard that...", said her as she pulls Beidou to kiss her. 

They're kissing and cuddling for a while until they realize that the sun is already high and they should get going with her day. Then, they hear a haste knock on the door. They're already awake and freshened up for a while, getting ready for the day. 

"Ms. Ningguang, Ms. Beidou, we need to talk right now.", said Jean from outside the room. 

Both Ningguang and Beidou are surprised then Beidou opens the door, "Good morning, Ms. Jean, what is it that you need to talk about?", asked Beidou. 

"This is quite an alarm information that one of my guards informs me that Signora will be arriving at the city today. If I would guess then she's after you two.", said Jean seriously. 

Beidou nods, "I know that woman will come sooner or later."

"What are we going to do, Beidou? We can't go to Liyue for now.", said Ningguang worriedly. 

"Even if we run to the end of Tevyat, she will still be after us. Be it, then let us confront her.", said Beidou firmly. 

"B-But, Beidou wouldn't it be too dangerous? I-I don't want you to get hurt again," said Ningguang as she holds Beidou's hand. 

"My lady, I promise that I will keep you safe and come back to your arms.", said Beidou as she picks up her walkie-talkie. 

"Keqing, you there?", asked Beidou. 

"I'm here, Captain. Do you need back up?", asked Keqing as she seems to already know the strategy. 

"Yes, also bring Chongyun, Xingqiu, and Yanfei as another backup. You and Ganyu will show up first and if anything happens to me or Ningguang, they should help us and ambush them.", ordered Beidou. 

"Roger, captain we will head to Mondstadt now. Good luck, Captain", said Keqing as she runs to tell the others about the order. 

"That's for now. Also, Ms. Jean, I would suggest that you shouldn't be involved in this confrontation. I'm sure that you already know why.", said Beidou as she looks at Jean. 

"B-but... very well, but my guards will not back down if you need help.", said Jean as she excuses herself from the room. 

"Beidou, how does Signora knows that we're here? Did someone spy on us for the last few days?", asked Ningguang. 

"That's possible, but they only just know that we're here when we finally go out and strolling the city, not when I was hurt.", said Beidou. 

Beidou then checks her bandage on her chest and abdomen, it still stings a bit, but with a pain killer for the day she thinks that she can manage. 

"Beidou, do you think that this is alright?", asked Ningguang worriedly as she hugs Beidou. 

"My Ningguang, I would never let that woman take control of me anymore or worse, hurt you like before. I have to do this.", said Beidou as she hugs Ningguang back and closes her eyes. 

"Promise me that you have to stay hidden. Yanfei will be with you when I confront Signora.", said Beidou as she then kisses her Lady's lips. They kiss for a while and then Beidou runs through the door and goes her way to the statue of Barbatos carrying her claymore. This will get serious after all. 

Beidou waits in front of the statue. "Keqing, how is the situation?", asked Beidou through her walkie-talkie.

"Captain, me and Ganyu have already arrived as we hide near you. Yanfei is looking out for Lady Ningguang and Chongyun and Xingqiu watch you and Ningguang's place from the other side.", said Keqing. 

"Good work, don't come out without my order.", said Beidou as she feels someone is coming from the gate.

"Roger, Captain.", Keqing said as she hide in her position. 

 And after a while, Beidou's suspicion is right. Signora walks through the gate and goes up to the statue of Barbatos with a group of guards guarding here. 

"Fancy meeting you here, Beidou.", said her as she walks elegantly with her heels to Beidou.

"I don't think that you're here to chat, state what you want.", said Beidou with a glare on her face. 

"My, my, relax, my dear. I go here to pick someone up.", said Signora with a smirk on her face. 

"Someone? Don't you fucking dare touch Lady Ningguang.", Beidou said angrily as she picks up her claymore, ready to strike. 

"No, we can sort out that later. I want you to come with me, Beidou.", said Signora as she confidently walks up to Beidou. 

"Are you crazy? I'm not going back to that shithole! I am done with you manipulating me the whole time before!", shouted Beidou. 

"Oh, I see that you already got your memory back, that's a shame.", said Signora acting to be sad as she looks at her nails. 

"Get the fuck off or I will slice your throat.", threatened Beidou as she stands ready to strike. 

Signora's bodyguards are also on alert, as Childe is ready to defend the Lady as soon as Beidou will strike. "Beidou, do you remember how you could stand and live until today? You wouldn't even be alive if it weren't for me!", shouted Signora as she mocks Beidou. 

"No, I'm doing just fine. You witch! You tricked me with your little traps, made me forget about Ningguang and became your tool!", glared Beidou. 

"Tsk... Beidou, you use to be so obedient, obeyed everything that I order you to. You completed my mission perfectly without any flaws, but now... you just look like a wild dog that lost her Master. Come with me and you could be the perfect Beidou that everyone admires.", said Signora as she holds her hand up to Beidou. 

"N-no! Beidou! Don't listen to that witch!", Ningguang shouted as Yanfei follows her. 

"C-Captain, I already warn Lady Ningguang to stay inside but she insisted to get out. I-I'm sorry.", bowed Yanfei. 

"My, my, Ms. Ningguang, the heir to Jade Chamber and all of its business. What are you doing here, minding for some dog-like Beidou?", mocked Signora as she turn her eyes to Ningguang.

"Beidou will stay beside me, I don't want to lose her again. Especially from someone that sold her!", shouted Ningguang. 

"Oh, I see that you already know that, but alas your father did buy her from me, even for a hefty price. You see, she's worth that much because of me because I trained her and made her devote me. I unlocked all of her potentials so that she's worthy. Now, this dog doesn't even know how to show gratitude to its Master.", said Signoras as she glared at Beidou.

"S-sold? W-what do you mean? Ningguang?", stuttered Beidou as she couldn't believe what she heard. All her life, she was like a tool that can be bought, not even treated like a human being. She was so broken at that time that she lowers her claymore. 

"B-Beidou.", said Ningguang as she runs to Beidou but suddenly a couple of Signora's guards catch her and pin her to the grown. 

"Attack!", shouted Beidou as loud as she can.

Keqing and Ganyu then show up, with Chongyun and Xingqiu backing them up to defeat Signora's guards to protect Beidou and Ningguang. They're having an intense battle as clashes of swords, bows, and claymore can be heard. 

Beidou is in rage, she couldn't believe that Signora really did her dirty. She lunges to Signora with her claymore ready to attack and Childe quickly parries it. 

"Go to hell, Signora. You aren't even a human, you're a witch!", shouted Beidou as she fights with Childe, dodging all of his attacks. 

"My, my Beidou I never knew you could be this feral. Change of plans, let's see if you could protect your Lady.", Signora smirked as she signaled one of the guards. 

Before any of the guards could react, Ningguang was shot by a tranquilizer gun that makes her fall to the ground. Seeing that, Beidou quickly runs to Ningguang. But, she completely forgot about her fight, "Beidou, I'm still here you know.", smirked Childe as he attacks Beidou's back and Beidou parries it but the cut is already there. 

"Fuck! How is this even happening! Ningguang, wake up!", shouted Beidou.

Beidou couldn't focus anymore because Ningguang is in danger. She dodges Childe's attacks then suddenly she is shocked by a gun taser from no other than Signora. 

"Beidou, your journey with her ends here. You foolishly walk to my trap. Let's meet up after you awake.", smirked Signora as she is laughing devilishly. 

Beidou sees that her comrades also fell to the ground, "I'm sorry that I fail you all. Ningguang...I-" before she's unconscious.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6K 422 32
(ONGOING) - on pause Where Ningguang comes home with an antique wardrobe, only to find out that walking inside it takes her to a whole alternate real...
260 46 32
๐‡๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐›๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž, ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ง ๐“๐ž๐ฒ๐ฏ๐š๐ญ?- ๐๐จ. ๐“๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฃ๏ฟฝ...
93.3K 4.8K 200
She destroyed her Vision to refuse the gift of Celestia. Yet even without this influence, people still have their reasons to fear her. "Soleil Rhein...
54K 1.8K 37
Beidou, Captain of the Crux Fleet, has been trying to make Ningguang, Tianquan of the Liyue Qixing, to express her feelings between them. Beidou will...