One Piece Star Allies: (One P...

By MetalSmasherNTT

I have actually been wanting to write a One Piece story before I even got on Wattpad and I don't want to wait... More

Question #1:
Question #2
Question #3
Question #4:
BIO:
Your Crew Part 1: Kirby
Your Crew Part 3: Bandana Dee
Your Crew Part 4: Magolor
Your Crew Part 5: Marx
Your Crew Part 6: Gooey
Your Crew Part 7: Taranza
Your Crew Part 8: Susie
Your Crew Part 9: Daroach
Your Crew Part 10: Adeleine
You Crew Part 11: Rick Kine and Coo
Other Characters: Galacta Knight
Theme of the Star Allies:
Starting Bounties For Every Member
(Updated) Previews of a few scenes
Everyone's Roles:
Chapter 1: The Superstar Warrior Arrives:
Chapter 2: (Y/N) vs Luffy Part 1: Meeting of the Gluttons
Chapter 3: (Y/N) vs Luffy Part 2: "No, I'm Gonna Be The Pirate King!"
Chapter 4: Gems Jesters and Jetting

Your Crew Part 2: Meta Knight

2K 35 17
By MetalSmasherNTT

Name:
Meta Knight
(Real Name is Unknown)

Nicknames:
Sky Knight (by (Y/N))
Uncle (by Kirby)
Fellow Knight (by Galacta Knight)

Likes:
Sword fighting
Defending the weak
Reading
Training
Nico Robin

Dislikes:
Cheating fighters
Liars
The captain being a moron
His mask coming off

Devil Fruit:
None

Haki:
Observation
Armament

Info:
The lone swordsman and perhaps another Star Warrior like Kirby.

Not much is known of the Knight's past and he is very good at keeping it a secret.

When he arrived on YumeTochi on his airship the Halberd he caused quite the uproar.

Meta Knight's Halberd:

He believed that all the people on this island were becoming too laid back and lazy and literally began a war on the entire island for that sole reason.

He brushed Kirby off as a simple annoyance, but like you Years earlier would come to regret that decision as Kirby infiltrated his Halberd and completely wrecked his airship from the inside.

As the ship crashed towards the surface, Meta Knight and Kirby had one final clash of blades aboard the crashing ship with Kirby emerging as the victor.

After being humbled by the ball of destructive joy, Meta Knight decided to stay on the island in the hopes of having a rematch with Kirby.

At first (Y/N) was annoyed due to Meta Knight's strict and secretive nature, but he soon came to appreciate the Knight's presence.

Meta Knight even became a sort of coach to the king during his training.

After the whole Magolor incident, Meta Knight was eager to test his strength against newer opponents as well as see Kirby grow as a warrior and improve himself for a rematch one day.

Though at first unsure if (Y/N) could be a captain, the knight understood the king had grown since his tyrannical days and begrudgingly accepted him as captain.

So long as he became the second-in-command to make sure their own captain didn't fuck up.

His like Zoro, accept he doesn't drink, or get lost.

Personality:
At first coming off as overly strict and uptight, Meta Knight believes there is no excuse for laziness and any excuse will be met with swift punishment.

He does however have a strict code of honor and if an opponent is defenseless he will either offer them a sword like he did with Kirby during their first match or not fight them at all.

Unlike Sanji however, he will hit a woman if necessary, if a woman can fight and defend herself, she can be fought like any other male.

True gender equality.

Meta Knight despises disgraceful fighters, so people like Foxy will most likely end up being on the receiving end of his blade.

While Meta Knight tries to be a serious badass most of the time, occasionally a fun side of him will slip out and he'll even join the rest of his crew for a few fun games.

He's basically the dad of the Star Allies and while he tries to keep the crew out of trouble, with a captain like (Y/N), it's easier said than done.

Meta Knight almost always has his mask on, even when sleeping, he is protective of this mask and if it comes off during battle he will immediately submit and retreat.

It's a knight's code of honor thing.

The mask is actually a lot harder to get off than one might think though.

Meta Knight is a determined individual and will fight to the bitter end (unless the mask comes off), he admires those who are skilled with blades like Mihawk and Zoro or those who are honorable with incredible power like Galacta Knight.

Meta Knight is the definition of an honorable and noble knight, even if he didn't start off that way.

Powers and Abilities:
Meta Knight is arguably the best Swordsman on the planet or at the very least is in the top 5.

This Star Warrior even managed to make Mihawk himself bleed during their first bout while he escaped with only a few scratches.

His signature blade Galaxia is one of the most powerful blades to ever be crafted.

Galaxia:

This blade can only be utilized by Star Warriors like Meta Knight himself or Kirby.

If others wield this blade, it will not be able to cut through anything, it's basically a stick in anyone else's hands.

Meta Knight is capable of sending rifts of golden energy out with every swipe of his blade.

He does not require Galaxia for this ability as he was shown to be able to do it with any sword, but rifts from Galaxia are noticeably stronger.

Meta Knight can also morph his cape into wings and take flight, his flight speed is among the fastest.

If that wasn't enough, Meta Knight is capable of teleportation, as well as turning invisible increasing his evasion significantly.

He also has access to armament and observation Haki, this combined with his above abilities make Meta Knight a real menace.

Meta Knight also has telekinesis as he can levitate nearly anything, including a whole fleet of Marine Ships with zero effort and dropping them into the ocean.

He can't levitate living things however.

Despite his impressive array of abilities, Meta Knight knows there's room for improvement and that all of Galaxia's abilities has not even been unlocked yet.

He doesn't know how strong Galaxia will be at it's full power, all he knows is, he will soon be able to pierce the heavens and Gods with this blade.

Extra Info:

Meta Knight's voice:

Themes:

Normal Battle theme:

Unlocked potential theme:

Love Interest:

Nico Robin:
_______________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 47 9
Born from a cruel Queen and a generous, kind hearted God, you, the youngest of 4 children were sent away due to your mother's cruel plans for you. Yo...
15.8K 562 21
"it's not like I didn't want to be the monster. It's just because the game itself seemed incredibly one-sided and unfair. Heroes and monsters is just...
190K 5.2K 26
Shy!Reader x OP (slight yandere and will include others but *y/n's main interest is the ASL brothers* ^^) my first book ever so will have mistakes...
314 5 11
this is just a story about my AU OF One Piece, I've thought about this story for some days now. This story will have all(not all) videos that are on...