( My Lover's Dream)I will des...

By maizakatog03

Synopsis: Character: Jenn Lopez and Ryan Mondragon Setting: The city of Makati city Metro Manila Philippines... More

My lover's dream
Jenn's parents dream of her
Here Jenn finds out, how close the world is, for like her of the poor. And test
Ryan also has hidden goodness in his heart. Ryan's first visit to Jenn's house,
Ryan doesn't know why he gets hurt when Jenn is with Karl. Because for Ryan, it'
Ryan seems to be in love. to Jenn
Whatever Jenn doesn't want to be with Ryan she can do nothing but endure to be w
Fake friends
Friends forever
Jenn and Ryan come home drunk, so something unexpected happens.
Ryan's parents can't accept Jenn and Ryan's relationship
Jenn and Ryan's relationship has been reconciled and returned to normal.
Jenn is about to fly to Hong Kong
Jenn and Ryan meet again
Once in a cheater always a cheater
Jenn finds out the real conspiracy between Karl and Laiza
The secret way Jenn and Ryan feel about each other
Ryan confessed his love to Jenn again
Jenn and Ryan are in a relationship again
my dream girl

Ryan and Jenn are together at the party

0 0 0
By maizakatog03

Chapter: 24

Ryan was restless, and he seemed embarrassed to talk to Jenn, because he couldn't quite imagine that Jenn had grown up so much tonight.

"Ryan, isn't it embarrassing that what I'm wearing doesn't seem to matter to me, and my body is so out?"

"Okay, it looks human!"

And Ryan smiled as if annoyed at Jenn,

"No, actually Jenn you're so pretty right now,"

Jenn’s fun but not the one who cares because she doesn’t want Ryan to know how she really feels. Because Jenn, it seems like during the time she and Ryan have been friends, she seems to be falling in love with it.

And so is Ryan, Ryan just doesn't want to admit it because he doesn't want to get hurt again. So he doesn't want to be honest about his feelings until he doesn't have the courage to flirt. Thirty minutes ago they arrived at the venue where Ryan's Tito's party was being held.

Ryan parked and they got off, Ryan got off first and Ryan opened Jenn. Ryan put Jenn's hand on his, and they walked together on the red carpet.

Everyone looked at them as if a princess and a prince were walking. Julia and Lea see Jenn with Jenn, they are not where Jenn got an expensive dress. Julia came over and greeted both Ryan and Jenn, and all of Ryan’s acquaintances introduced Jenn to her cousins ​​and all her relatives.

Jenn is embarrassed, but doesn’t care because Ryan has already told her not to embarrass her. Jenn's heel almost stumbled her because she wasn't used to being out and revealing it, Jenn's foot was already sore, so she made a Way to sit up and leave Ryan. He pretended he went to the restroom,

"Ryan, I'll leave you first. I'll just go to the restroom!"

"Come with me!"

"Just don't, thank you!"

"Okay, all right you'll just turn right away."

And Jenn just smiled, and Ryan's companions didn't lose sight of Jenn. Jenn seems to be melting with shame because it's the first time she's been to such a social party.

Jenn left, but she did not go to the rest house but to the one with the food, because she had been hungry before. Jenn grabbed some food, and when she suddenly turned around she collided with Karl, almost throwing away all the food she had taken.

And if Karl hadn't just caught him he would have stumbled,

"Karl, are you still here?"

But Karl had seen Jenn before, when they entered until he left Ryan's side, Karl was looking at him. Because Karl doesn’t lose sight of Jenn.

"Jenn, are you?"

Karl's pretense, Lea approached Jenn, inviting her to sit there next to her and Julia, with their friends. Jenn came along, said goodbye to Karl and Karl agreed, Ryan looked for Jenn because he hadn't seen her before.

He saw Jenn with Karl, he came over and took Jenn to an empty table and there he talked. Karl and Lea were left again, they did nothing but look at the two together.

"Jenn, where did you go? I've been looking for you before,"

"I'm so hungry, I left your side."

Jenn whispered to Ryan, Ryan got food, and wine for the two of them and Jenn, they ate and Ryan didn’t stop drinking.

"Ryan, have you stopped drinking there so you can get sick again?"

“Let Jenn first, that’s importantI'm with you,"

And when that happens I'll leave you and promise I'll leave you when your illness attacks you.

" And Jenn frowned as she spoke, Ryan touched Jenn's cheek and smiled, here.

Jenn didn't want to look at Ryan, because when she looked Ryan in the eye it was as if her chest was tightening. Ryan's masculine beauty comes out when he smiles, because his dimple comes out.

"Why don't you look at me?"

And Ryan touched Jenn's face again, Jenn looked at Ryan and she smiled, Ryan couldn't help it, he kissed Jenn with a stealthy kiss on the lips.

Jenn was shocked, and it seemed like now she wasn't angry that Ryan had kissed her.

"Jenn sorry,"

"I thought you didn't remember,"

No one saw them because they went outside to a table that was just the two of them. Ryan touched Jenn again, and kissed her again on the lips and Jenn didn't refuse and she responded with a kiss to Ryan.

So Ryan felt that he was not refusing to kiss Jenn, Ryan continued to kiss Jenn, until they got tired of kissing lips to lips. After Ryan kissed Jenn, he hugged her and let her know he wasn’t drunk.

"Jenn, I've liked you for a long time! Don't answer first if you're not ready because you don't want to feel it again, the pain of failing."

"Hopefully with that said if it doesn't you won't change me, don't want you to avoid me so I can't admit how I really feel."

Jenn doesn’t answer, and she’s looking for Ryan to bring out how she feels.

"Jenn, even a little? You don't feel anything for me?"

"Ryan kasi__" If you are not ready, don't answer first, don't want to know what to say. I just said how I really felt because I wanted to feel better. "

"Come on and let's go home, I'll take you because your mother said I'll take you home early." "Don't you need to know my answer?"

"Jenn, then I just don't want to know now,"

And she turned around and Jenn said something to Ryan.

"Ryan, I like you too!"

Ryan stopped in his haste to walk, because of what he heard Jenn say.

"What did you say, Jenn? Please again please!"

"I like you too, "Jenn, be strong, because I really don't understand!" "I guess you're just kidding, I don't want to repeat it again."

"Jenn please!"

"Ryan, ilove you!"

Jenn heard, you don't know how happy I am now, because I finally have a girlfriend.

" And he hugged Jenn and would have kissed her but, "Oops, there are a lot of taboos in our relationship, we have to keep it a secret from our friends. And only the two of us should know."

Jenn said and touched Ryan's mouth, and Ryan consented to Jenn's wishes, and Jenn and Ryan had a happy night because they were lovers now.

They have to hide their relationship but that's okay because Jenn and Ryan already know that they like each other.

Chapter: 25

After Jenn and Ryan talked about their relationship they both decided to go home. And Ryan delivered Jenn, at their house Ryan was happy that Jenn had answered him even though their relationship was not hidden.

But it was enough for Ryan to know that Jenn wanted him too, while Jenn was riding in Ryan’s car, Ryan showed how serious he was to Jenn.

And she wasn’t cheating on it like Jenn thought, that maybe Ryan was just playing with her feelings. For a long time, Ryan liked Jenn, he just didn't want to admit it because he didn't want to be noticed, like Laiza did to him.

Jenn worries that maybe Ryan just used her to forget Jenn, but for Ryan he loves Jenn and he can’t afford to use it. And what else should Ryan do, to prove to Jenn that he loves it and it’s no joke that he loves it.

Jenn's first time entering into a relationship so, at first she really didn't want to enter the world of love but, when she met Ryan, she became reluctant to try and love even if she wasn't sure if Ryan was faithful to her or not.

Ryan is like that, since he flirted with Laiza and didn't accept it, that's when Ryan thought it hurts when you try and your first step is to lose.

Jenn wondered how she would balance life with a boyfriend and life without a boyfriend. For Jenn, no matter what happens to the two of them and Ryan, if it ever comes to the point that Ryan's parents will separate them.

He was ready and it was up to Ryan if he could defend his relationship with Jenn. They hadn't even come home yet and while Jenn was silent her thoughts were far away. So Ryan wonders why Jenn is so quiet,

"Jenn, why were you silent earlier?"

"Ahhh! I just didn't think about how when our parents found out that we decided to be in a relationship?"

"Don't think that our relationship won't work out if you're always negative, just think positive, and from now on babe you call me when no one hears or in your texts."

Jenn smiled, because Ryan looked like a child when he told Jenn about their call.

"Why are you smiling babe, don't make fun of me, because I'm embarrassed."

And Ryan looked the other direction, Jenn took his hand and said the term.

"I'm still a new babe so I laugh when you call me babe."

"You have to train yourself, because from today on you're Ryan's girlfriend, and no one else can woo you, because you're mine!"

And Ryan kissed Jenn on the lips again, Jenn did nothing but smile because Ryan was so jealous, even though Jenn was not his girlfriend yet, he forbade her to approach other boys.

Even Karl, Jenn's first friend, is no longer with her because Ryan doesn't want to, so now they are together and he has the right to ban Jenn.

Jenn and Ryan were about to arrive at Jenn's house, but Jenn's mind was confused as to whether her decision to answer Ryan was the right one, when it wasn't even difficult. But Jenn thinks that's up to you! That is because in life not all the time you are happy, there are also days that are sad.

"Babe, we just started to enter the field of love, so we must be brave and trust each other. "

"If we want to hide first, I'll follow you because I know it's hard for you, but no matter what happens don't be shy to come to me and tell the truth."

"Because, babe you need trust in a relationship and don't keep it a secret from each other, I hope you can promise me that. That's all I ask of you! Trust me."

Ryan said,

"Babe, so if you promise everything you want but don't, I can afford it when I'm in my family's personal problems, and hopefully everything you said you can do to me too."

For Jenn, if Jenn doesn’t want to do it to Ryan Ryan also doesn’t want to do it to her. Because if it hurts Ryan it hurts more than Jenn, so in a relationship you need to give space and respect to each other.

They have arrived, and far away they see Lito and Alissa waiting for him outside the house. Ryan got out of the car and turned it on Jenn, Ryan wanted to kiss him before he got into the car again. For the goodbye kiss, but Jenn pushed Ryan's face away.

"Mom, Dad, why are you outside waiting so you don't get sick from the cold."

And Jenn kissed her two parents on the forehead.

"How come, I'm going home, b_, Jenn I'm going home!"

And he smiled because he almost made a mistake in calling Jenn, it's a good thing he remembered that their relationship was secret.

Chapter: 26

Ryan left, and Jenn and her parents entered the house.

"Son, what about the party you went to?"

"It's so nice, mom! It's the first time I've attended a party like that, a lot of food and a variety of soft drinks or wine."

"It's up to you what you want to eat, but Dad, I'm sorry I didn't even bring you food."

"What are you son, the important thing is that you ate and you came home well, And why is Ryan son not even showing interest in you?"

"Honey, any man is fascinated by our son's beauty, but maybe Ryan is just looking for an opportunity!"

"Mom, Dad, why if Ryan were to flirt and just in case we were, would you be willing to be my boyfriend?"

"Son, Ryan is kind and I trust him, but his mother is there I'm worried about you, you saw how he insults you."

"So, that's what I'm worried about. All right, goodnight, I'm sleepy and I'm tired."

And Jenn came into her room, and got dressed when suddenly her cellphone rang and Ryan texted her.

"Babe, goodnight go to sleep I'll pick you up tomorrow, don't go to school without me."

"Hmmm .. don't come here babe at school let's just meet."

"Just listen to me, go ahead because I'm going to sleep ilove you babe!"

"All right? You insist! I Love you too!"

And Ryan just smiled and replied with a heart and kiss emoji. The next day Jenn woke up early to go to school early because she was avoiding Ryan, who would pick her up.

"Son, why don't you have breakfast this morning when you go to school?"

"Not anymore, I'll drink milk."

And he was about to come out of their house, and he saw Ryan's car outside waiting for him. Because Ryan knew he wouldn’t keep the conversation, so he went to Jenn’s house early.

"Babe, I guess you're early now, I thought I couldn't catch up with you!"

And Ryan smiled as he saw in Jenn's face, the disgusted.

"Babe, why don't you seem happy to see me,"

"I thought, I'll be the one before you, you didn't expect me."

"Remember, you're just thinking I thought of that right away."

And Ryan held Jenn's hand,

"Wouldn't our friends be surprised if we went in together?"

"Believe me babe, they're probably still asleep, and we're the first to go to school."

And they were about to arrive at school, and when they arrived there was no one in the school, only the cleaners, they went in and sat on the chair.

Ryan lay down on Jenn's legs,

"Let me sleep first babe, you're just there because I didn't sleep well and I woke up early."

And Ryan closed his eyes, and Jenn didn't want to remove her foot but Ryan held on even more, Just a few moments later, Jenn woke up Ryan because a student had already entered the school.

And she doesn’t want anyone to see them, because Jenn avoids, gossip. Ryan got up and stood up. He took Jenn's hand and they entered holding hands,

"B_babe!"

And Jenn's words were cut short, as Ryan held his hand even tighter.

"Trust me, babe you're not doomed."

And Jenn was embarrassed that Ryan held her hand, but Ryan's grip on Jenn's hand was even tighter. Analiza saw thatJenn and Ryan holding hands together,

"Besh, yesterday or?"

Analiza said and looking at Jenn and Ryan's hand holding each other, Jenn let go of Ryan's hand, as she was ashamed that Analiza had seen it. And he knew it would be a long explanation when Analiza asked him again.

"How can I be ahead of you, let's just meet later."

And Ryan smiled at Jenn, and Jenn agreed.

"Besh is there anything I should know, about you and Ryan?"

"Come on, we still have a lot to do, I haven't done our homework."

Jenn avoided Analiza's question, but Analiza was naughty so Jenn did nothing but admit to her the truth.

"Besh, I already know what you're going to tell me! Besh, are you? I can't believe you're already the girlfriend of Ryan Mondragon, our richest campus."

"Besh what are you? Don't be loud so someone can hear you, they might think Ryan and I are just rich."

"Besh, Ryan and I. I don't know why I answered him so easily. He didn't even have a hard time courting me."

"Besh, it's okay that's important he loves you and you love him!"

"Why besh, is it true how Ryan feels about me?"

"Besh, you'll know that when it comes to the point that someone has ruined you who is strong he is the one who really loves. And who released him is the one who lacks love and trust."

"Besh, how many boyfriends do you already have? Because it's great if you can advise."

And Jenn smiled at Analiza, Jenn was happy and she felt a little relieved when she confessed to Analiza about her relationship with Ryan. And so is Ryan, he can't keep Luis and Ronald a secret from his friends, he told the truth, but his two friends have to keep secrets about their relationship with Jenn.

Because, also for Jenn's sake, because when everyone finds out that the students at the school might be Basheer Jenn. And especially Ryan’s parents, they don’t like Jenn.

And Ryan doesn't want Mrs, Mondragon to hurt Jenn because Ryan knows what his mommy wants he doesn't want to be difficult. So even Ryan and Jenn's friends agreed that they were hiding Jenn and Ryan's relationship.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 2.4K 40
Both were complete strangers. One wants to become powerful and domineering in life. While other wants a simple one... They don't have any differenc...
30.8K 605 39
Both were complete strangers. One wants to become powerful and domineering in life. While other wants a simple one... They don't have any differenc...
89 0 9
This book is about Y/N ,Jeongin and their love story. Y/N dad always hated her because he wanted a son, but he had a son.He wanted two son, but he g...
29.4K 1.4K 32
"Thank you for completing me, Jaeyun-ah" -Jay "I never thought I'll ever want to share my life with someone as much as I want to share it with you, J...