My Brother's Lips(18+) Comple...

By Natsfreewill

Meet Angela, she's had a nice only child life with her mother and step dad until one dreadful night call... More

My Brother's Lips(18+ only)
Sneak Peek
In Which She Learns the Truth
In Which She Has no Choice
In Which She Hates the Desired
In Which She Finds some Peace... Not
In Which She Looses Control
In Which She Takes A Step Back
In Which She Melts and Dissapear
In Which He Shows a Hidden Side
In Which She Accepts and Let Go
Epilogue

In Which She Fights and Surrender

21.1K 462 33
By Natsfreewill

In which she fights and Surrender

***********************************

A soft puff of air followed my train of thoughts. Two days have gone by since the last time I stepped into my house.

Looking into the big mirror standing proudly in front of me I examine my choice of clothing, marveling a little too long on the black platted leather skirt that accentuated my fair share of soft thighs and slender legs, the opening of a door not so far behind me opened.

Celine walked out of her room, smiling at me brightly as I raise an eyebrow curious as to why she woke up early.

"Well, I didn't thought I could mimic your responsible charm in less than 48 hours..." She jokes, walking toward me, reaching to move a loose strand of my dark hair and slipping it behind my ear in place.

A small smile grace my lips as I roll my eyes, not amused at her strange behavior. Staying at Celine's house for these past few days were refreshing.

"I guess staying around you have brainwashed some of your cells."

I smirk playful as she raises her hand to slap my arm, I step aside, dodging her attempt and ran down stairs.

"Come on, Celine, we are going to be late for Theory Class!"

Called out running down the smooth wooden spiral stairs. Her footsteps close in as she keeps up with me, I jump out the last stairs, today was going to be a good day...

And I was wrong... Theory class professor strangled us with homework, not just homework, a darn essay...

A good day turned dark, joy!... Nah

3:00pm hit the clock and with that I headed straight to the library, without a backward glance, determined to finish or have half of the essay down.

Finding the best spot in the library my legs sang with bliss, as the cushioned mahogany window seat called for me, the window pane was beautifully detailed with a black tulip outline, casting the right lights that didn't bother to read. I sat down, opened the book and crammed.

Being forced to read 400 page book of nonsense and theories, to later prepare yourself to mentally cram and write all the important crap to hand in a 12 page essay for tomorrow is like throwing a bull into a pit of red blood, literally.

Who does that anyway? and to hand in written by hand, computer off limits.

I sigh and shift in my chair for the ninth time; a weird feeling creeping from the back of my neck rise up the little hairs in it but I ignore it. I click my tongue mad.

"This is stupid..." I whisper scream my frustration out.

Don't get me wrong I do love to write and read but throwing things like this just wasn't giddy going. I shift again, resting my lower back on the window cushion by the glass.

I sigh relieved, getting the slight uncomfortable state a bit reliable but the annoying feeling of being watched intensifies so much, a shadow fell over me, blocking my source of light of the book. I grit my teeth.

"What the heck is your problem, I'm busy..."

I sneer, venom filling my voice as I look up expecting but not the presence of the devil's son himself. Shit!, my eyes widen in surprise and cloud up in a bit of fear as his intense dark green gray eyes bore into mine, so angrily I froze on my seat for just seconds.

I collect myself and reach in to push him away but as quick as lightning his strong callous hand encircles my small wrist.

"You..." his voice sent a chill down my spine and an uncalled desirable shiver down my body, I gulp but remain with a glare.

"You are the most conceited, self centered, sneaky little bitch to ever cross my path..."

He almost growls the words out, but my glare intensified and my other hand automatically flew up to slap him, how dare he insult me, of course I have been avoiding him but still.... the nerves!, yes and cause he effortlessly held my other wrist as if it was nothing; heart beat quickening in sheer adrenaline since his face was inches from mine.

" Get your filthy hands off me, you sick bastard..."

I practically snarled at him, this time I raised my knee up and connected it with his crotch, he let go off me and doubles up in pain as I see my chance to escape, letting the books and things on the floor and dash out into the many big bookshelves of the library.

A bastard he was, intruding into my life like that thinking he can- A yelp escape my lips as I took a turn and was forced feet out of the off the ground and smacking into hard brick of muscles, distracting muscles indeed, his warm hand claps down in my lips, struggling into his hold to no avail.

Where the hell was everybody?, I yell mentally throwing curses in the air for him.

" I clearly told you that we were going to continue where we left off..."

He whispers in my ear sending goosebumps to rise in my skin, what a dangerously delicious lowering octave of pure raw whatever that was almost made my heart melt, almost.

My eyes wide up in surprise once more as I fell his hand slide down My waist and dangerously to the sensitive spot in the curve of my upper waist, trailing little white heat over my shirt, damn it Angela get a hold of yourself!

I try to stiff my muscles but his touch was so intense..., It earn a blush in my cheeks and a slight low moan escape my lips, I totally regret it, Back then even if I was in my third Smirnoff drunk I shouldn't have lost my cool and let alcohol get the best of me, or am I just looking for an excuse..., crap!

I inhale quickly as I feel myself being shoved against a flat surface of the same window couch, how did I knew?, i heard the snap of a pencil under this asshole shoe.

My mouth went free from his hold but then it wasn't, his smooth coral lips landed in mine in a heap of almost desperation, hunger and lust, what the-, lust? please.... He leans away his chest rising and falling, my parted lips felt annoyingly tingly, his hands holding both of my wrists in one hand as the other was nowhere to be felt, my heart pounds in my ears blood rushing inside me, I snort. Stupid hormones...

Damned William, he leans lower into me, his breathing tickling the corner of my neck, my own breathing hicks.

" I have told you many times I get what I want, and right now you need to learn that lesson..." His free hand slowly and almost painfully travel up from under my thigh inside the lovely plaits of my black leather skirt, fuck, I narrow my eyes and tried to get his hand away but he held it and scratched a sensitive spot to close to comfort.

I close my eyes and try to suppress the loud moan that wanted to escape my lips.

" The hard way..." My eyes snap open as his eyes glimmered in triumph, his fingers grazed the hem of my panties and he smirks, I chastise myself knowing he knew I was wet and throbbing under my sensitive core, because of him, I didn't want it but there is nowhere to run now, the prey has been caught.

I took a deep breath trying to calm my frantic heart but damn it wasn't as easy as I thought.

His eyes bore into mine as he began to tease and caress the hem of my panties, igniting that dormant fierce side of mine that I didn't knew existed because as he touched me I leaned in and kissed him full on those coral inviting lips of his, I couldn't believe it, I didn't knew what pulled me in to just let go and kiss him... those eyes, him bitting his lower lip in concentration or just that damn attraction I had for him since way back.

My mind was screaming to stop but my body and heart begged for me to stay.

I might not regret it, maybe he would but in the end, the heart wants what it wants, even if it means in the end to crush that little hope that began in my heart.

So I continue to kiss him heatedly, passionately, releasing all that frustration and tension I had at the moment, I didn't want it to be this way but I guess beggars can't be choosers and that is what I did I chose this one moment to surrender.

His hand disappears from my core, caressing my thigh up with the softest of touch, gracing my skin with delicacy as goosebumps appear by his caress, I shudder, moaning in bliss, loosing myself to the feeling of his touch.

He had me, at the palm of his hand for all I knew, his lingering hand that travels up lands lazily over my ass as the hand was holding me against the window pane loosened and traveled down, the tip of his fingers grazing my arms, shoulders, down the curves of my waist over my shirt, landing as lazily as his other hand and he squeezes, chuckling as a surprised gasp escape my lips.

"Really, Angel, you can't be this surprised..."

Ofcourse I shouldn't because what he did next made my stomach drop, lifting me up as I weighed nothing and walk all the way to one of the study desks, he didn't fall, well let's say that by his sudden move I naturally locked my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist, I closed my eyes and held the small moans as the brushing of his hard on pressed against the hem of my panties every time he took a step.

"Damn it you, jerk..."

I muttered softly, scared on how easy it was for me to accept this so easily.

"Come on, lil sis..., nah..., Angel sounds much better..."

He disagrees with what he called me after he placed me on the desk and leaned in, smirking as his hands landed on my thighs and opened my legs wider to receive him full front. Panting in desperation and want, I groan grabbing on the hook of his pant and pulled him toward me, raising my back a little and reach for his neck making him bend over and he grins mischievously, his hands skimming under and brushing the corners of my panties, pulling them down.

"Ah!, no..."

I blurt out, my heart hammering on my chest at his bluntness, I desperately looked around. Stupid, stupid bastard!

At the high I was, it never crossed my mind to see if people were in the library. He chuckles, grabbing my chin and making me look at him, he rolls his eyes and kiss me quickly with a quick smile as I glare at him, feeling myself getting more flustered than before.

"Don't worry, Angel, the door is locked from inside out, there is no one except us since the librarian left me in charge to do an errand..."

He states and I took a deep breath, his index finger began to experiment around my pussy entrance and I throw my head back, moaning loud.

"Oh that is not even half of what I want to hear from those lips..."

His words travel slowly from my ear as he leaned in even closer to me, our chest brushing the folds of our clothes making me uncomfortable, damn it. My hips began to move almost unnoticeable as his lips caress and travel the corner of my ear down my neck, his cold lips and warm breath made my body react.

"Oh Please, just get it over with..."

I mutter in desperation, this guy was taking his sweet time on torturing me and I just couldn't hold back.

"It was about damn time you quit that innocent act of yours..."

My body jerked a bit as one of his fingers began to travel inside the fold of my lips, I bite my lower lip, closing my eyes once again, I knew he wasn't going to stop, who would if we were this far.

"Shut up, bastard... or I'll move away."

I threatened, gasping as he began to quicken the pace of his finger inside me, the walls of my pussy squeezing more and more from the hot sensation my body radiated, I began to moan, a little higher, heart beats quickening, blood rushing through my ears, if I wasn't still holding my reeverie I wouldn't have heard the rough unzipping of the jerk's pants.

"Don't worry, darling..."

His finger disappear from my core, I groan in my frustration. Raising myself up to move away I stopped taken back. His hard, proud erect cock stood up and teasing, I gulp surprised at how beautiful and ready it looked.

Well shit, He'll be the death of me.

I gulp in wonder, awe and whatever else I was feeling because seriously I couldn't put a finger to it.

"Gosh I need to have you... now"

He implies while taking a step toward me and laying me flat in the table with his hand, green gray eyes darken as they land on mine, then they soften,my stomach dip a 360 flip as he lean in and kiss me, hands taking a grip on my thighs.

This was it... and damn I won't think what might happen next...

Closer, closer, there, I shudder in glee as I feel the heavy weight of his sinful friend on the base of my left thigh.

"Don't worry, relax..."

He whispers in my ear, soothing, like a parent whispering reassuring words to a child, and yes, I did and as he felty body un tense he took the opportunity and thrust deep inside me.

"Shit!..." I hiss in response of the pleasure and adrenaline, he filled me in completely and damn he didn't even start moving.

"Damn, Angel, your pussy feels like... heaven..." His ragged breathing told me he couldn't hold back anymore, so I did what I could and wrapped my arms for support around his shoulders and moved began to move my hips softly, having no damn experience whatsoever in taking over, but I look up at him and his beautiful eyes meet mine, the smile in his face was one I never saw before and off we went, releasing our most primal desires.

"Please..., don't stop..."

I said in between moans, the pleasure and sheer feeling of letting go were building up pretty quickly. Not really knowing were I began and he ended, we clawed, kissed, bit and just enjoyed each other as much as we could, the blissful feeling of that pull in my belly to just cum.

"Shh, baby..., Cum for me, come on.."

He said, voice ragged and laced with desire, his eyes beautiful meet mine again and there I went, letting go, arching my back and pull him toward me kissing him softly, as he followed behind, the warmth of his seed filling me whole, I shuddered and wanted to just savor the moment but a knock on the door set us jumping away from each other, him pulling away suddenly hurt some but the only thing that hurt me more at that moment was him not checking if I got hurt, I roll my eyes and slowly stood up from the desk, the pain in my a reminder and my heart aching painfully in shame, but I suck it up and got ready, walking away with out looking at him, two can play at this game.

"Coming, Mrs. Pathway... Ang..."

And I disappeared just about the corner as he called out, If I wasn't clawing at my closed fists I would've burst out, bawling my eyes out because yes, the small light of hope began to spark again.

"Oh god Angela, what the hell did you got yourself into..."

I wanted to scream, cry and just disappear, as I began to pick up all my belongings, but I couldn't hold to this, I choose this and I don't regret this at all, even id it's one sided.

A hand in my shoulder startled me, I turn to look, it was William, looking at me with those eyes, sometimes I just wanted to poke them out, ya know, is not fair to have such incredible eyes.

"Are you crazy, do you wanna kill me?"

I whisper harshly as I stood up with my things, he chuckles and tousle his raven hair, not a word from him.

"What, cat got your tongue?"
I say quickly to mask my shaken voice.

"A very wild cat indeed, come on, we need to get home..,"

My eyes widen and I laugh.

"Where is the jerk I know?"

He mimics me and roll his eyes, walking away. There he is.

A shiver of neat pleasure ran over my body as my thighs brush against each other, I glare at his curly locks as we walk outside, He just can't stop making me feel this darn good.

The drive back home was silent, mom and dad left a note for William, that there was food in the fridge and since it was already night we decided to just eat something light, mom really didn't cook much yesterday so what was the point in sharing food.

Little did I knew round two of our encounter a while back was going to rock my world in and deep at midnight, him stumbling in only a towel and a devious sexy smirk on his eyes, challenging me to a dare, a steamy hot dare it turned out to be on his room.

To hell with it, Tomorrow, I'll wallow and see what all this turns out to be, tonight I'll just pour my heart out to him.

************************************************************************

Hey guys, Nat here, back and rolling from all the college mojo and what not, this chapter was very new and somewhat made me very nervous to write about, it is easy to write about sex but I just didn't want to do that, I wanted to give it the best I could so I hope you like this chapter, it was a challenge to write it and well, I would love some feedback on this and Ofcourse the other chapters.

Thank you so much for your votes, and reads as well as your comments, it means a lot until next chapter, Nat!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.9K 2.5K 41
"I am sorry,"I sobbed "Shut up bitch, and remove your shirt."He yelled I silently cried as a smirk appeared on his face. ***************************...
201K 6.9K 95
Emma escapes death only to face a new kind of danger-her absent father's unsettling new picture-perfect family. As she tries to navigate this twisted...
9.3K 377 34
●COMPLETED● Fan of erotic and heated love scenes? Well, you've come to the right place. No under 18s allowed🚫. The funny thing about love, is that...
146K 5.1K 16
Highest Rank #4 in AFTER DARK COMMUNITY #3 in sugarbaby COMPLETE{Book #2 ILLICIT SERIES} STEP SIBLINGS *can be read as a stand alone* Shy, timid...