Max's Adventures of The Proud...

Από gregoryschoff

Plot: Meet Maxwell (Max) Boulevardez A.K.A Fire-Boy, an inhuman superpowered hero to use his power for good... Περισσότερα

Bio.

277 10 3
Από gregoryschoff

Name: Maxwell (Max) Boulevardez.

Age: Same age as LaCienega.

Gender: Male.

Hero Name: Fire-Boy.

(The Boulevardez Family.)

Caesar "Papi" Boulevardez (grandfather)

Felix Boulevardez (father)

Sunset Boulevardez (mother/lover)

Melrose Avenúñez (aunt)

Mateo Avenúñez (uncle)

LaCienega Boulevardez (Twin Sister)

LaBrea Avenúñez (cousin)

Hero Outfit.

Symbol.

Relic: Crown of Surtur.

Weapon: Sword of Surtur (The Twilight Sword).

Powers and Abilities.

(Powers.)

Category:Fire-Based Abilities: Abilities based on the element of Fire.

(Abilities.)

Enhanced Craftsmanship: The power to craft weapons, armor, items, artifacts, structures, etc. to near perfection.

Absolute Strength: The power to possess strength at a maximum and limitless level.

Absolute Invulnerability: The power to be immune to absolutely any and all damage.

Absolute Speed: The power to possess speed at a maximum and limitless level.

Absolute Reflexes: The power to possess a limitless level of reflexes.

Absolute Dexterity: The power to possess a limitless level of dexterity.

Absolute Agility: The power to possess a limitless level of agility.

Absolute Stamina: The power to possess a level of stamina at a maximum and limitless level.

Absolute Endurance: The power to have limitless endurance.

Absolute Senses: The power to have senses enhanced to an infinite scale.

Absolute Immortality: The power to be absolutely eternal and imperishable.

Absolute Regeneration: The power to rapidly heal at an absolute, limitless and maximum level.

Absolute Survivability: The power to survive anything and everything.

Absolute Intelligence: The power to possess a limitless level of intellectual and cognitive proficiency that surpasses anything/everything in existence.

Absolute Adroitness: The power to have absolute manual dexterity.

Absolute Wisdom: The power to possess a limitless level of wisdom that can surpass anything in existence.

Absolute Combat: The power to possess combat proficiency, capabilities and knowledge at a maximum and limitless level.

Absolute Unarmed Combat: The power to possess proficiency, capabilities and knowledge in unarmed combat at a maximum and limitless level.

Pressure Point Combat: The ability to infuse Pressure Point Intuition into physical combat.

Pressure Point Mastery: The ability to be a master of others' pressure points and nerve clusters, either innately or through training.

Absolute Vision: The power to possess a sense of sight at a maximum and limitless level.

Mixed Martial Arts Mastery: The power to possess mastery of combining multiple forms of martial arts and combat styles.

Martial Arts Mastery: The ability to be a master of martial arts, either innately or through training.

Supernatural Stealth: The ability to be stealthier than what is naturally possible.

Swimming Mastery: The power to be a master of swimming, either innately or through training.

Sport Mastery: The ability to understand and play sports with the proficiency of a master, either innately or through training.

Athletic Combat: The power to infuse acrobatics with physical combat.

Absolute Athleticism: The power to possess a limitless level of acrobatic and gymnastic skill.

Absolute Accuracy: The power to possess a limitless level of accuracy.

Absolute Balance: The power to possess a limitless level of balance.

Absolute Defense: The power to possess a defense that cannot be breached by any attack.

Absolute Flexibility: The power to possess a limitless level of flexibility.

Absolute Health: The ability to possesses a limitless level of health.

Absolute Immune System: The power to possess an immune system at a maximum and limitless level.

Absolute Leap: The power to leap/jump unlimited distances.

Absolute Running: The ability to run with limitless speed and power.

Dancing Mastery: The ability to possess enhanced dancing capabilities.

Singing Mastery: The power to be a master of singing, either innately or through training.

Musical Mastery: The power to be a master of music, either innately or through training.

Training Regimen: The circumstance in which one develops incredible abilities through extensive training.

Exercise Manipulation: The ability to manipulate exercise and exercise routines.

Spiritual Meditation: The ability to train one's mind to induce a mode of consciousness in order to realize some benefit.

Chi Manipulation: The power to manipulate the flow of latent energy that is present in the physical body.

Precognition: The power to perceive future events.

Fear Immunity: The ability to be immune to fear and have no fear whatsoever.

Leadership Mastery: The power to be a master of how to be a leader, either innately or through training.

Complete Mastery: The power to have complete mastery over anything.

Storytelling Mastery: The power to be a master of storytelling, either innately or through training.

Navigation Mastery: The power to have a great sense of navigation.

Master Builder: The power to build anything from anything on a master level.

Levitation: The power to levitate.

Absolute Swordsmanship: The power to possess proficiency, capabilities and knowledge in swords at a maximum and limitless level.

Literary Mastery: The ability to be a master of literature, either innately or through training.

Enhanced Concentration Capacity: The ability to use one's concentration far above the maximum level.

Absolute Hearing: The power to hear everything that happens, no matter how far and no matter the conditions.

Calm State: The power to enter or be in a state of absolute serenity/tranquility.

Knowledge Replication: The power to replicate the learned knowledge and skills of others.

Omnilingualism: The power to speak, understand and decipher any and all languages.

Protection: The power to be protected against anything.

Combat Specialist: The ability to be a hand-to-hand combat genius.

Boxing Mastery: The power to have a complete mastery of boxing.

Wrestling Mastery: The ability to be a master of wrestling and wrestling techniques, either innately or through training.

Vehicular Mastery: The ability to be a master of operating vehicles, either innately or through training.

Vehicle Creation: The power to create vehicles.

Fashion Mastery: The ability to be a master of fashion, either innately or through training.

Personality: Caring, Gentle, Kind-hearted Soul, Understandable, Calm, Peaceful, Honesty, Kindness, Generosity, Loyalty, Forgiveness, Compassionate, Hopefulness, Good Hearted, Sportsmanship, Wise, Very Protective and Seriousness.

Likes: Girls, Butts, Boobs, Thighs, Amazing at Sex, His Harem and his friends and family, Helping Others, Defend the Defenseless, Help the Helpless, Save the World above and beyond, Penny.

Dislikes: Seeing his friends and family or harem being hurt, Hates his enemies, Oscar's Overprotective Personality and his terrible nasty Proud Snacks, Disobedience, LaCienega's spoiled and selfish behavior, and failing.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

580K 21.1K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
414K 12.6K 94
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
1.8M 58.9K 72
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
699K 11.2K 65
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘆𝗼�...