๐–๐€๐ˆ๐“๐ˆ๐๐† ๐“๐Ž ๐„๐—๐‡๐€๏ฟฝ...

authorgirlnie

๐ข ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐๐ง'๐ญ ๐›๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ ๐ข ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ. ะ•ั‰ะต

๐–๐€๐ˆ๐“๐ˆ๐๐† ๐“๐Ž ๐„๐—๐‡๐€๐‹๐„
๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐“๐‡๐„ ๐€๐‘๐“ ๐Ž๐… ๐‘๐„๐’๐๐ˆ๐‘๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐
๐๐Ÿ
๐๐Ÿ
๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ง๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐š๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฎ๐ฌ เฆ“

๐Ÿ‘

28.3K 1.5K 641
authorgirlnie

DE STOOD at her counter in the kitchen in front of her MacBook sipping her favorite Starbucks drink at the moment, going over resumes and applications for her new personal assistant. She would narrow it down to two before doing an in person interview.

She was on her 7th application of the day when her phone began to vibrate against the counter. She ignored it because she knew once she got on her phone she would get distracted. However the person on the other end was persistent causing her to eventually pick it up to read the caller ID.

𝐣𝐚
would like to FaceTime
𝘥𝘦𝘤𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘦 | 𝘢𝘤𝘤𝘦𝘱𝘵

"Yes, Ja?" She spoke into the phone as she sat it up against the Starbucks cup to continue reading over the application.

Ja took the time to go over her appearance before letting her know what he was calling for. He thought she was so pretty without makeup and he found the reading glasses cute on her, "you pretty as hell."

"Ja, what you want?" De bit her lip to stop her self from smiling. Praise was also her love language, it was almost like a kink for her.

"Come to my open practice. I ain't seen you in a few days." Ja finally told her why he had called her in the first place.

"I'm busy going through applications for my new assistant." She told him as she saw the particular one she was looking at had been arrested for fraud before. No ma'am!

"You can do that in the stands." Ja offered with his lip poked out, "please, I'll buy you food afterwards."

De looked at the time on her watch and noticed it was going on 4 in the afternoon and she hadn't ate any real food since waking up, "anything I want?"

"Whatever you want you, lil one." Ja confirmed. She noticed he loved calling her that being that they had a significant height difference.

"I'll see you in a minute." De told him before pressing the red button to end the call.

Via InstaStory

"Yo' lil feet ass." Ja teased as she slightly held her feet up so he could tie the laces of her Nike Trail End Dunks.

"I thought you suppose to be practicing." De noticed his teammates had already began shooting around.

Although this was just a open practice, the arena was partially filled with fans with their Memphis Grizzlies gear on watching the team.

"I was before you got here. I'm waiting on them to start our scrimmage game." Ja told her and put his arm behind her seat to lean over and read her laptop screen, "why you getting a new assistant?"

"I couldn't trust my last one." De kept it brief as she pulled up another application, "and I'm restarting my brand, and I need someone to help me over these next few weeks."

Before Ja could ask another question, his teammates were calling his name so they could start the game. He quickly kissed De's forehead and before she could yell at him, he was already running down the bleachers.

De would find herself coming up from her laptop to watch him play and she laughed at how hyped he would get when he made a shot. She could tell basketball was his passion.

She watched him jumped in the air to dunk the ball into the rim and pat his chest 3 times before pointing at her to let her know he had done it for her. She playfully waved him off before looking back at her laptop.

"Why you so happy and yo' team lost?" De asked as he made his way back to her in the bleachers with a smile after taking a shower and changing out of his practice clothing after losing by 7 points.

"Cause you here." Ja laughed at how corny he sounded before reaching to grab her Louis Vuitton backpack she carried her laptop and other essentials in to put on his back.

"Where we 'bout to eat at?" De asked in that viral boy's voice as they made their way to Ja's car being she Uber'd here.

"I'm down for whatever." Ja told her unlocking the doors to his black on black tinted Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat.

De grabbed his phone he had held out for her to put in the directions of one of her favorite seafood spots. She hadn't had any since she left Atlanta.

Ja occasionally would look over at her with a stank face because she was on the AUX and was currently playing slow jams. In this particular car, he would play hype music just to have an excuse to drive fast.

De eventually caught on and decided to play Fuck You by Yo Gotti to record for her stories because she had half of her supporters convinced that he was her father since they both were from Memphis.

"Ass up, face down. One night only, I'm from out of town." She rapped as she pressed the record button and threw up the middle finger as the chorus came around.

Ja indeed picked up his speed a little, but when she played SRT by Moneybagg Yo, Big 30, & Pooh Shiesty he went 20 miles over the speed limit being that they were his favorite artists.

"I got faith in my high speed chase behind this SRT, thick lil bitch in my backseat tryna set some up for me." Ja rapped loudly causing De to laugh at how he drove with one hand and expressed his hype with his other hand motions. You would've thought this was his song.

Ja reached to turn the radio down as Siri let them know they had arrived to their destination. He opened the door for her to get out the car and going in the restaurant.

"When y'all next game?" De asked drinking out of the strawberry lemonade she had ordered.

"We got a early flight to play tomorrow in Minnesota."Ja answered, "why you tryna come?"

"No, I was just wondering. I done seen enough of you this past week." She told him causing him to smack his lips.

"When you gone admit you like being around me?" Ja folded his arms on the table in front of him.

"Maybe when I actually start to like being around you." She gave him a sarcastic smile.

Although she liked finally getting some fresh air after the breakup, De wouldn't tell him that. She had habit of getting attached when she let her guard down and she had no intention to do it.

A real smile replaced the fake one when the waitress sat their trays of seafood on the table in front of them before leaving to let them eat. De quickly said her prayers before picking up a crab leg.

She cracked it open with her hands and bit her lip as she watched Ja suck the head of the crawfish before cracking it open. Her mind was filled with dirty thoughts as she wanted to be sucked like a crawfish.

"You like what you see?" Ja smirked once he noticed she hadn't ate her food yet because her eyes were on him.

"Yeah, I do." De feed into his games before eating the crab meat causing him to shake his head at her antics. He knew she was setting him up for failure.

"You love playing games with me. Like I won't get on that with you." Ja told her, "and I don't play fair, lil one."

De looked at him with an amused look on her and smirked before reciting the words he had said to her when they first met, "let me test that theory."

"Aight, I'm gone show yo' ass."

"Girl, where you been?" Rylie spoke into the phone noticing her cousin had been dressed up.

"I went to open practice and out to eat with Ja!" De said quickly so that Rylie wouldn't here what she said, but she caught the last word.

"Bitch you was with who? Let's goooo." Rylie hyped sitting up the phone to dance, "my cousin back outside, quit playing. I knew you liked him."

"No, no, no, no." De tried to dismiss her claims yet again but Rylie wasn't trying to hear it this time.

"I'm glad you got some new in yo' life whether you say you like him or not." Rylie told her, "I can't wait until you get happy and shit on them backstabbing hoes."

Rylie truly meant what she said. She felt like De deserved the world after staying down for a man just to turn around and find out at your engagement party that he had been sleeping with your assistant turned best friend, who is also carrying his child.

"Me too, Ry. I want to find that happiness on my own though not from a man." De told her as she kicked her shoes off.

"I'm here for all that don't get me wrong." Rylie told her wholeheartedly, "but it's okay to put your self back out there and be loved the correct way."

De heard what she was saying, but she couldn't see herself being in a long, healthy, and happy relationship with a basketball player. They were damn near worst than the rappers.

She liked the idea of Ja being a friend and it would stay that way for now.

ะŸั€ะพะดะพะปะถะธั‚ัŒ ั‡ั‚ะตะฝะธะต

ะ’ะฐะผ ั‚ะฐะบะถะต ะฟะพะฝั€ะฐะฒะธั‚ัั

104K 972 23
ษชแดแด€ษขษชษดแด‡ ส™แดแดแด‹ ๊œฐแดœสŸสŸ แด๊œฐ ส™แด€sแด‹แด‡แด›ส™แด€สŸสŸ แด˜สŸแด€สแด‡ส€s. แด‡ษดแดŠแดส ส™แด‡แด€แดœแด›ษช๊œฐแดœสŸ สœแดœแดแด€ษดs. ษช สŸแดแด แด‡ สแดแดœ ส™สแด‡๐Ÿ’˜
Attractions: Book 2 babyteeeeeeeee

ะ›ัŽะฑะพะฒะฝั‹ะต ั€ะพะผะฐะฝั‹

11.8K 731 25
"You attract what you fear. In fear, the only way out of something isn't over, under, nor around. Sometimes the only way out of something, Malia, is...
174K 8.2K 35
๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ช ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ข ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ยฉ ๐Ÿค๐Ÿข๐Ÿค๐Ÿฅ๏ผŒ ๐Š๐ˆ๐‚๐Š๐˜๐€๐ƒ๏ฟฝ...
Safe Haven (Ja Morant) โ™๏ธŽ

ะคะฐะฝั„ะธะบ

73.5K 3.3K 27
safe haยทven /sฤf หˆhฤvษ™n/ noun a place of refuge or security. a place where you are protected from harm or danger. Est. February '23