¹ 𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐈𝐎; hp × tfp

By mini_daikon

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐈𝐎 -', ༄ ❪ 𝚃𝙵𝙿 / 𝙷𝙰𝚁𝚁𝚈 𝙿𝙾𝚃𝚃𝙴𝚁 ❫ ﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌ 𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 ━ a... More

𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐈𝐎
⁰¹jasper nevada is considerably more interesting than i expected
⁰² i'm arabella parker, charmed to meet you
⁰³ well the kneazle's out of the bag
⁰⁵ the rescue
⁰⁶ only chance
⁰⁷ science project disaster
⁰⁸ thank godric it was a saturday
⁰⁹ hogwash?
1k special: niffler on the loose
¹⁰ the sneakoscope never lies
¹¹ the convoy ambush
special au: enchanted to meet you
' special announcement .ᐟ
¹² a runaway train
¹³ this is magical
¹⁴ from detention to a museum heist
' behind the scenes with mini daikon :)
¹⁵ the autobots become babysitters for magical creatures
¹⁶ a witch on the race tracks
¹⁷ caught in the webs
ᵖᵗ¹a magical christmas with the bots .ᐟ
ᵖᵗ² time to build a snowbot .ᐟ

⁰⁴ godfather fowler

3.6K 105 12
By mini_daikon

Arabella was quietly leaning against the rails as Teddy was on her shoulder, watching Ratchet analyze the Dark Energon.

" Thank goodness for peace and quiet" he grumbled as he walked towards the cybertronian-sized microscope.

" Houseguests can be such a bother, but you're tolerable" he looked up at the young witch, Arabella playfully rolls her eyes as she smiles at the grumpy medic. Both hear a metal clang which they look around for the source, Teddy growls defensively as Arabella pulls out her wand.

Ratchet looks around and hesitantly looks down at the microscope as Arabella keeps her guard up.  A louder noise comes closer to them, " Optimus? " Ratchet asked as the clittering noise gets louder.

They spot a spider-like robot with one purple optics pouncing at Ratchet. The medic jumps out of the way as Arabella tries to stun the creature with a spell but it quickly dodges it as it tries to attack Ratchet.

Ratchet uses a metal pole to smash the creature but dodges the medics' attack. The spider bot slashes the microscope " I needed that!" he yells.

" Now it's not the time Ratchet!" Arabella yells as she continues to shoot spells at the slippery creature. It finally pounces on Ratchet one more time but Optimus shoots it down. 

It twitches before recovering again and tries to attack again, " reducto " a bright beam shoots it as explodes and disintegrates into ash. Both bots look at Arabella who was pointing the wand at the once alive thing as she places her wand back into her wand holder belt.

" And stay broken! " Ratchet exclaims, " Now, what could have caused that?!" he asked.

" I have a grave suspicion, Ratchet. Dark Energon" Optimus explains as he glares at the pile of ash.

" So much for peace and quiet" Arabella sighs, Ratchet sweeps up the ash as he puts it into a container.

" If the residue Arcee found on Cliffjumper brought your broken equipment to life, it would stand to reason that the very same substance brought Cliffjumper back from the dead." Optimus grimly explained.

"That would account for his life signal inexplicably coming back online, but Dark Energon? It's so scarce seems to be virtually non-existent. What would it be doing on Earth?" Ratchet questioned.

" It was transported. By Megatron" Optimus answered

"For what purpose?" Arabella asked. "To conquer this planet, by raising an army of the undead." Optimus said looking at his medic and the witch.

Ratchet chuckled, "Well, Megatron would need to break quite a few toaster ovens. I mean, where on this world would he find that many cybertronian dead?" Optimus and Arabella share an uncertain look, knowing that trouble would be brewing soon.

They could hear multiple vehicles heading inside the base. Jack, Miko, and Raf looked like they had a fun time with their guardians, Arabella warmly smiled at them as she walks down to greet them.

The bots transform back, Bulkhead pulls out a guitar case from his chest which Miko smiles sheepishly at him. "  Sorry! Must have left that in the back seat" as she takes the case from him.

"Autobots, prepare to -" Optimus said but see's the Autobots with their charges, including Arabella.

"Roll out?" Arcee places her servos on her hips, expecting an answer.

"Remain here. Ratchet, you'll come with me. Arcee, we'll be outside communications range for some time so I'm putting you in charge" he informs her.

"Dude, You're biggest. You should be the boss! " Miko looks up at Bulkhead.

" Err, he never picks me." The mech said sheepishly.

"Optimus With all due respect. Plain bodyguard is one thing; babysitting's another. Besides, Ratchet hasn't been in the fields since the war. " Arcee ranted out.

Ratchet glares at Arcee"My pistons may be rusting, but my hearing is sharp as ever! " he shouted while typing up the coordinates.

" For the moment it's only reconnaissance" Optimus informs her. Arcee narrows her optics at him "And why do I hear an edge in your voice?"

" Arcee, much has changed in the last 24 hours, and we all need to adapt" he explains and looks at Ratchet.

"Ratchet! Bridge us out! " the medics pulls down the leaver and begin to walk towards the ground bridge.

" Wait!" Everyone looks at Arabella. She clears her throat as she points her wand at Optimus and Ratchet, " protego " a light wisp covers the two Autobots and a vague shield shimmers before becoming invisible. Everyone looks at her for an explanation.

" Just a precaution in case something bad happens" she explained as both nodded at her, not questioning her as they head to the ground bridge.

" What did you do?" Arcee asked, seeing Optimus and Ratchet disappear.  Arabella looks at her" Just used a protection spell on them" she simply explains.

" OK, chief so, what's on the activities list?" Jack asked, Arcee rolls her eyes. "I'm going on patrol" she said as she heads out.

" But Optimus told us to stay. " Bulkhead said, trying to reason her.

Arcee looks at him. "When you are in charge you can call the shots" she turns to Bumblebee  "'Bee! With me!" the scout beeps sadly as he looks at Raf and Arabella, grungily walking to the moody Arcee. " Bulkhead, you're in charge" as Bee and Arcee transform, leaving the humans and Bulkhead in the dust.

"So, uh what's on the activities list?" he looks at the other humans. Everyone wince at the sound of the pitching sounds of the speakers, covering their ears. "How about band practice?" Miko asked.

"But we are not a band" Raf said as he slowly uncover his ears as Arabella pondered how the base had an amp there and how Miko managed to set it up.

"Why so antisocial? Come on, Raf, do you play anything?" Miko asked Raf.

" Hmm keyboard?" he pulls up his laptop. Miko nods approvingly to Raf. " Laptops and samples, good! Jack?" she turns to the raven-haired teen.

" I, sometimes mess around on the harmonica." he sheepishly looks away, embarrassed. " Do I look like I do country? Just cover yourself in fake blood and jump around screaming" she told Jack as she walked toward Arabella.

" Arabella? do you play anything that does not involve country?" she asked as the witch grows nervous from her intense stare.

" I u-uh ummm..." she stutters but gives up. " Fine, I can sing" she informs, Miko gives her a bright smile.

" Vocal nice. Bulkhead! Percussion! We'll go for a big industrial sound. DIY, we are a band! You just need to learn the songs. This one's a ballad, 'My fist, your face'" Miko begins to play her guitar which makes everyone covers their ears.

" Love the song name" Arabella sacastically shouts, " What?!" Jack shouts back, unable to hear her. Arabella and Bulkhead notice the familiar alarms blaring.

" Whoa, whoa!" Bulkhead shouts as Miko stops. " Come on! You can't handle raw power?" Miko asked.

" Proximity sensor. Quick, hide! " he ushered the kids, as they hide behind his pedes. Just in time, Fowler walks in, looking for the leader. "Prime!" he shouts.

"Agent Fowler. Uh. He's not here. Nobody's here. Except me, of course." Bulkhead rapidly told the angry agent.

" Wh-, where did he go? Wait, don't tell me, He's out pankacking a mini-mall! " Agent Fowler exclaimed, Raf tries to sneak a peek but Arabella pulls him back.

" Now, I don't know what language you 'Bots speak on your planet, but Prime promised he would handle the Decepticons, and blowing a crater in the middle of Nebraska is not what the word 'handle' means to me! " As Fowler was ranting, Miko electric guitar strum along Bulkhead pedes.

"So, you tell prime-" he paused to hear guitar noises and raised his eyebrows at Bulkhead. "Since when are you, 'Bots, electric?" he asked, Jack knew that they were caught so all of them went to confront the agent. Raf noticed Arabella still hiding behind Bulheads pedes. " Hey! How are you doing? " Jack timidly asked the grumpy agent.

" Contact with civilians! Team Prime has really gone off rules this time. Wait, don't tell me! You are running a day-care center?" Fowler fumed, livid at this point. Bulkhead looks unsure as he glances down at the kids. " We are interns." Jack lied. "Student interns." Raf added as well as Jack continued " Earning extra credits in Mechanics!-Robotics!" Jack and Miko finished.

" OK Let's move! I'm taking all three of you into federal custody. For your own protection." Fowler approaches them but Bulkhead steps in the way.

"We are protecting them" Bulkhead said. "Is that so?" Agent Fowler says when he spots someone still hiding, " I see there's one more civillian" referring to the brown bag, slightly popping out from the hiding spot. Arabella internally cursed as she slowly steps out and slightly waves at Fowler. Agent Fowler widens his eyes as his jaws drop.

" Um hi?" she timidly said, she was not prepared for him to explode.

" ARABELLA LETA SCAMANDER! WHAT ARE THE MONKEY LEWIS ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" he shouted which she yelp and hid behind Jack as everyone looked confused at the witch.

" Wait you know him?" Jack asked,

" Scamander? I thought your last name was Parker?" Raf asked as well.

" Parker? Is that what you been calling yourself these days" Fowler unmusingly raised his eyebrows at the brunette.

Arabella nods as Fowler sighs irritably." Why is my goddaughter involved with your team!" Arabella winced when her godfather spilled the beans and everyone looked at her shocked.

" GODDAUGHTER?!?!?" Bulkhead and the team shouted in unison. Arabella sweatdropped at them.

" Uh so are you a witch too?" Jack asked Arabella's godfather, as Fowler splutters and looks at Arabella, she knew that she was so much in trouble. " um I can explain?" she said but wavered from his intense glare. " YOU TOLD THEM WHEN THEY WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO KNOW!" he shouts out.

Fowler rubs his temples as his frustrations build up in his brain. " This isn't over young lady and YOU GUYs!" Agent Fowlers points at the kids and Bulkhead " I'll deal with you later." he walks to the elevator and leaves.

It was silent as everyone was looking at the brunette girl which she nervously chuckles.

Miko broke the silence as she shot many questions to Arabella. " You're related to that guy? Is he a witch too? and how come your name is Parker instead of Scamander? Personally, I like Scamander better"

The witch tried to calm down Miko as she answered her questions. " First, Fowler is my godfather who is friends with my mother. Second, he is not a wizard but a squib, which is a non-magical person who was born into a magical family. I lied about my last name because my family name is very famous in my world which I wanted to stay undercover and explore." she finished explaining.

Everyone was in short surprised of her being Fowler's goddaughter but as well being famous in her world.  The silence was interrupted by alarms as Raf covered his ears, Arabella comforted the poor boy.

"It's an S. O. S. From Fowler" Bulkhead told the humans, he looked down hesitant but the signal was lost.

The kids looked at each other confused, " Did you trace it" Raf asked.

"Location scan incomplete. - Oh, well. " Bulkhead shrugs and walk away.

" Oh, well? Seriously?" Jack questioned Bulkhead,

" Fowler's a jerk! " Bulkhead stated the obvious, Arabella kinda agreed with how her godfather was acting kinda arse towards them doesn't mean he should be captured.

" Whether you like my godfather or not the Decepticons may have him!" Arabella reasoned, afraid of her godfather's safety but the Decepticons finding out about the Autobot's location.

"And Agent Fowler knows your location. Our location!" Raf gulped at the end, Arabella tries to confort him.

" And did we not just witnessed how fast Fowler backs down from a 'Bot; The 'Cons will totally make him squeal! " Miko added as well.

" But we lost the transmission. Fowler could be anywhere " Bulkhead stated.

" Maybe I can near it down" Raf said as he sets out his computer, Arabella knew what he was talking about. " About five years ago the Government started microchipping their agents" he explained.

" You know, like owners do with pets" Arabella added which everyone beside Raf looked at her. "What? I saw it on TV." she mumbled.

" Like what Arabella said, if I can hack into the Fed's mainframe maybe I can pinpoint Fowler's coordinates" Raf said as Miko questioned his hacking skills.

" But you're like two years old!" Miko said

"Twelve. And a quarter" Raf deadpanned at her as Arabella prayed that her godfather will be okay.

A/N: Bet you guys weren't expecting Agent Fowler to be Arabella's godfather and a squib as well.

How are Arabella and the gang going to rescue him and will the Decepticons know about her magical ability as well?

Thank You for reading, commenting and voting! Hope you enjoy this tfp x harry potter crossover fanfiction

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.3K 1.5K 39
Second book in my transformers prime fanfiction. If you haven't read my first book, it is called "Amulet of Life." Lora Creed's world has fallen apar...
134K 4.1K 34
{TFP Bumblebee X reader} [Cover is credited to Uwall on Deviantart] [COMPLETE] Jasper. A small town in Nevada, smack in the middle between nowhere an...
164K 4.5K 37
Lora Creed, a 15 year old girl, comes across a lost Cybertronian relic in the middle of Jasper, Nevada. She is totally unaware of what will happen to...
4.1K 48 11
ɪ'ᴠᴇ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ ᴀ ᴘᴀʀᴇɴᴛ ꜱᴄᴇɴᴀʀɪᴏꜱ. ꜱᴏ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ. ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀʀᴇɴᴛꜱ ᴀʀᴇ. /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\ ᴏᴘᴛɪᴍᴜꜱ ᴘʀɪᴍᴇ. ᴜʟᴛʀᴀ ᴍᴀɢɴᴜꜱ. ʀᴀᴛᴄʜᴇᴛ. Bumblebee...