𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐒 • Eupho...

By -spacejuice

【 LOVIN' HURTS 】 ❝ Loving you hurts so much because I'll never be good enough for you. ❞ ᴍᴀᴅᴅʏ ᴘᴇʀᴇᴢ x ᴍᴀʟᴇ ᴏ... More

⭐ 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐒
01| Whoops!
02 | Dont listen to Nate
03 | Care for a Brother.
04 | Virgin Mary No More
05| Lending a Brain.
06 | Free Food
07 | Cheating?
08 | What a Night.
09 | Which Jacobs?
10 | I fucking love you
11 | Pretty Brown Eyes
12 | You're Nuts Dude
13 | You're what?
14 | Bean
⭐ 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝟐
01 | New Friend
02 | The End of an Friendship
03 | Accidental Kiss
𝘽𝙚𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙎𝙘𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙨 : Grayson Todd
05 | Dangerous Boy
06 | Your life and existence are pathetic.
07 | Cheated
08 | You're Not My Brother
09 | Let's date
10 | Cassie, Hope you get Herpes
11 | 10 Misssd Calls.
𝘽𝙚𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙎𝙘𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙨 : Grayson & Alexa
NEW BOOK!

04 | The Confession

3.5K 126 122
By -spacejuice

The next day Blake went to school as usual, with a headache. Whatever Josh had put in that drink was really strong because fuck, he doesn't remember shit. He goes to his locker and grabs his books. He feels someone staring at him so he leans to the side of the locker to see who it was.

"Oh, it's you" Blake goes back to shuffling his books. Nick frowns but didn't give up. His mom had given him the best pep talk she has ever done and it made his confidence high.

"I'm really sorry dude. I should have told you but I didn't and that's fucked up"

"Look, if you want to do drugs and stuff that's fine, but don't do that shit in my house" Nick nods making his curly hair move. "And you're buying me lunch"

Nick groaned but had a smile on his face. He was happy that he got back his only friend. As they were walking Blake, didn't notice Josh staring at him.

RUE: Josh was conflicted. It seemed as if Blake didn't remember what had happened at the party. If you had forgotten Blake got drunk by some shit Josh made, which I desperately need, anyway he got drunk and kissed him on the lips.

Josh got some courage and goes up to Nick and Blake. He taps the boy's shoulder, Blake turns around and smiled at his friend, Hey man what's up?"

"Can we talk privately"

"Uh sure but I got fifteen minutes till class" Josh grabs Blake's arms and carries him away from Nick.

"What's up?" Blake asks as he shifts his bag to his other shoulder. He watches Josh nervously twitch his hands and eyebrows.

"Okay, I'm going to say it. Not sure if you remembered but...you kissed me last night"

"So?" Josh blinks, but goes on to say, "On the lips. Full-on kissing" Blake didn't know what to say. He felt weird talking about this. He doesn't remember shit from last night so he doesn't know how to reply.

"Sorry man...I don't remember doing that but if I did then sorry." Josh sighs, "I liked it...actually... I've liked you for a while" Josh mumbles softly but Blake could still hear it.

Blake's eyes widen, this was all so sudden, since when did Josh develop a crush on him" When...when did you start liking me?"

"Since we were fifteen" Oh fuck.

How the fuck did he miss that? Since they were fifteen? That's so long! Is that why he never got a boyfriend? Is that why he didn't like his hooks up? He was in love with him? Blake could only stare at Josh as these thoughts run through his mind.

"Why?"

Josh sighs and leans on the wall, He takes out a cigarette and starts smoking it, "Because you're nice, you're very smart and a hard worker. You're better than me, better than my dad, always been there for me...that kiss...it made my feelings for you get stronger. I tried to tell you before but you never got the hints. When we were in Ms, Rogers's class and were handing out secret admirers, I gave you a letter, valentines day, I baked you terrible cupcakes that were probably raw and you still ate them and told me they tasted great. You know that song I wrote last year? That was about you. Youre the only dude I know with Pretty Brown eyes..." Josh goes on about the numerous times he's tried to confess and Blake's shock at the news. It's been so many years and he's had his heart on him? Only him?

Blake grabs Josh's shoulder to stop his rambling. He bows his head feeling bad about each incident.

"Josh... you're amazing but... I don't like guys that way. Sure I think they are attractive but I don't like them in that way. I have Cassie who I very much love -wait wait wait I kissed you? On the lips? Oh, fuck oh fuck oh fuck" Josh shoves Blake's arms off of him and scoffs.

"Seriously? Now you've remembered?!" Blake starts to panic. He just realized that he kissed someone who isn't Cassie. What if she breaks up with him? Or worst, what if she hates him?

Josh hugs Blake while rubbing his back trying to soothe him. As Blake calms down he mumbles that he will tell Cassie about this.

"If you think it's best then sure...just know I'm not hurt, man. We'll always be friends. I just needed to come clean to you" The taller boy nods his head, feeling more at ease. He grips onto Josh tighter, mumbling thanks.

"I'll uh see you later okay?" Josh nods and smiles, watching his friend walk away. When Blake wasn't in sight Josh sighs feeling his heart crushed.

BLAKE JACOBS

RUE: Cal tried asking Blake who hit Nate since he was at the party and bloody as well and Nate didn't want to say who. I don't know what Cal was expecting when he asked BLake that.

"What do you mean no? Someone attacked your brother!" Blake leans back in the chair and stares at Cal

"Yeah someone attacked him and I defended him but looking back, I damn well know Nate did some shit." Cal glares at his son.

"I need names now Blakerson. I want them, now."

"And what are you going to do huh? Think anyone's scared of you? Ha, that's funny. Look, dad, if you want answers, ask someone else because I'm not a snitch." Blake gets up and leaves the room not before giving Cal a piece of his mind.

"Now isn't the time to start wanting to be a dad to us. You should have done that years ago."

【 LOVIN' HURTS 】

RUE: When Blake asked me for advice, I normally give him the sensible and honest shit, but this. I straight up told him no, and what does he go and do? Ignore it.

"Cassie I'm sorry..." The boy sobs. He had come clean about the kiss, heavily emphasizing that he doesn't like Blake or men in that way.

The stones, made his knees hurt from kneeling. He hugs her waist as he lays his face on her stomach.

RUE:Blake loves hard. Everyone knows that. Want to know who's the biggest simp? That guy. I personally wouldn't get down on my knees for someone. I'd probably just give them a rose or some shit but Blake? He goes way hard.

Cassie's hands could hardly hold the big bouquet of roses. There were so many. Right now, her feelings weren't with Blake. She was worried that he or Maddy would find out about her secret relationship and then she has to worry about Nate's condition.

But she looks at the skating shoes. It was white and shiny. Will take a lot to break out but it was new, it wasn't second-hand shoes.

Cassie missed ice-skating. She really did, she hasn't skated since her dad couldn't pay her bills.

"I can only pay for a month..." Blake mumbles. She looks down at him. She runs her hands through his soft brown hair. Blake hums when he feels the movement.

"I-Im not mad...and I forgive you, Im not breaking up with you, if that's what youre worried about"

RUE: See I don't understand this shit. You like Nate AND Blake? You can't have both guys unless youre like poly or some shit but this seems like youre leading him on. But hey, it's not my place to say.

"Okay okay... I love you just know that" Blake gets up from the floor and starts hugging her, not noticing a mother and daughter staring at the couple with sadness.

BLAKE JACOBS

Ashtray was pissed. He was pissed off at Fez for bringing in some dumb bitch to his house without even running it through with him and he was fucking pissed at Blake for nearly knocking the shit out of Fez.

Ash loves Blake, as a brother. So seeing his two brothers fight gave him some conflicted feelings. As mad as he was with Blake...he missed him. It's been months since they last spoke and now...he doesn't even look their way.

He blames fucking Nate Jacobs for this and swears if he ever sees him, he will kill him.

【 LOVIN' HURTS 】

"Cassie are you an idiot?! Why would you tell him that!" Blake yells through the phone. He didn't mean to but he was frustrated with her.

"He almost killed your fucking brother! Don't you care about him?!"

"I do care about him but I know the little shit put himself in other people's business"

"If you don't care why the fuck did you punch him?!" He grips his hair out of frustration.

"Are you fucking deaf? I just said I care- Cassie, next time, keep your mouth closed."

Blake hangs up the phone and throws it on his bed. He throws his body on the bed and lays back down, wondering when did everyone become so frustrating.

【 BLAKE JACOBS 】

A day later, Blake got a call, not from Cassie but Lexi. It was a surprise for him since they mostly talk through text.

"Lexi if youre calling to lecture me about yelling at Cassie don't because-"

"No? Your dad is here, at Fezco's store. He looks like he wants to kill him"

"Why do you think Lexi? Cassie opened her fucking mouth- wait you know what, I don't care. I don't care what Fezco does, I don't care what my dad does. If they want to brawl it out, that's fine by fucking me" Before the girl can get a word in Blake hangs up the phone.

That's two Howard's that he's hung up on. Must be a record.

【 LOVIN' HURTS】

Blake got a call from Maddy asking if he wants to go bowling with her. It was sudden but he didn't object. When he got there he was expecting to see her and Kat since she mentioned it. He wasn't expecting Jules and Ethan there as well.

After talking with Maddy and the girls for a bit he goes over to a sad Ethan to try and cheer him up.

"What's up, man? You look like a sad puppy" Ethan looks at Blake then back at Kat

"Oh, Kat...thats harsh man. You know she and my friend had a thing. Not sure what made her ghost him" Ethan turned his attention back to Blake

"She did that?"

"Yep, he tried calling her but she didn't answer, she would ghost him at school, phones, everywhere..." Ethan nods his head at the information. Blake felt bad for him.

"Look man, this isn't my place to say but I like you...I don't think she's into you" Ethan bows his head, rethinking Blake's words.

"I don't know what's up with her but she's been acting weird, even weirder with you"

"You think she's into girls?" Ethan asked, "Hm, not sure man but I know she's not into you"

"Thanks" After that the duo ends up talking about their daily lives. Ethan brought up the drama club which was interesting to hear. Blake gets up and goes to Maddy, wondering if she would like to bowl with him. The girl said yes and picked out her ball.

It was fun, they became competitive trying to make the other lose their focus, but it was cute. Throughout the game, Blake smiled at the girl, feeling himself at ease. Maddy likes hanging out with Blake. He makes her feel good, more than Nate ever did. She smiles at him and then shoves him, winning the game.

After spending a few hours there, Blake heads home. He gives both Kath and Ethan a ride to their house.

With Maddy, she sat on the ground outside the bowling store with Jules.

"I-I think...I like Blake"

Jules smiles at her confessions, "Thats great!"

Maddy faces away from Jules and says, "But I love Nate...I think I want to get back with him." Maddy turns back to Jules, with a serious expression.

"I can't do that to Cassie...shes my best friend"

Jules pulls her in for a hug, while Maddy leans her head on Jule's shoulder, "Dont go back with Nate. Don't. I wish you could see yourself the way the world does"

【 BLAKE JACOBS 】

Blake goes home to his house, in a good mood. He had enjoyed himself at the bowling rink. He was very happy!

Until he heard the fucked up words coming out of Nate's mouth to his father.

"You remember that classmate of mine that you fucked? Jules? All right, so she told her best friend... who told her drug dealer. And now they keep threatening to go down to the police station, and say that you like to fuck little kids."

Blake didn't know what to say. He just stood there and stared at the closed door. All that run through his mind was when the fuck did this happened and where was he when it took place.

"Fuck." Blake couldn't believe the shit he was hearing. His father didn't deny, sleeping with Jules. How fucked up is this family really is?!

"Your brother...does he know? Is that why he acts as if he hates me?"

'It's not an act, it's a fact' He thoughts but didn't voice it.

"No, I don't think he knows. But you know if he does he will go straight to the police with it, right? That's why he needs to stay out of this. Cassie's been keeping him distracted and I've been hanging out more with him."

He feels hurt by this. He couldn't believe the shit he was hearing. Nate knew what his father was doing and didn't even tell him? He knows Cassie wasn't using him but to hear his brother talk about her in that way made him mad.

He hears his father apologize for the shit but Nate wasn't having it. Thank God, at least he has some morals...wait is that why Fez beat him up? Blake feels bad now, for betting him up.

"Mm-hm. Well, what she didn't know is that you were filming her. Do you have it?" He filmed her?! That's fucked up! He heard mumbling and how Nate doesn't have it. Blake realises that he needs to play this smart. He backs away from the door and heads to his room. He picks up his phone and calls someone.

"Hey, we need to talk...yeah tomorrow"

AUTHOR!

I think I'll start writing
longer chapters that way
I can finish this quickly.
We can see that Blake's
mentally is slowly decreasing
and that his good not imagine
is collapsing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 1.8K 81
Just like the title says (gxg) 😚 Lexi Howard Maddy Perez Cassie Howard Rue Bennet Jules Vaughn Requests are CLOSED 💬 I (try to) update multiple tim...
67.4K 3K 13
ᴘᴇʀꜰᴇᴄᴛʟʏ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴍᴀᴛᴛʜᴇᴡ ᴊᴀᴄᴏʙꜱ ꜰɪɴᴅꜱ ʜɪᴍꜱᴇʟꜰ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪx ᴏꜰ ʟᴏᴠᴇ, ᴅʀᴜɢꜱ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʟᴄᴏʜᴏʟ. ʟᴏᴠᴇ ꜱᴇᴇᴍꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ꜱᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ꜰɪxɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏʏꜱ ᴄᴏʟᴅ...
20.4K 478 14
Based on the little crumbs we have gotten of them. I have tried to captured their emotions in their scenes to the best of my ability as well as putti...
252K 6.4K 27
and she doesn't give a damn about me! elliot / euphoria © surferflu