I Love You So (Erwin Smith x...

By 3mooie

{Erwin Smith x Fem! Reader} The artwork in this fanfic's book cover isn't mine. Credits to the rightful owner... More

The Beginning
Chapter I - To Live A Proud Life
Chapter III - Something About Erwin
Chapter IV - New Journey In Life
Chapter V - Honest Answer
Chapter VI - Just The Two Of Us
Chapter VII - A Daisy For You
Chapter VIII - Somewhere Only We Know
Chapter IX - To Give Her Freedom
Chapter X - As Long As I'm Here
Chapter XI - Mutual Understanding
Chapter XII - Two Old Friends
Chapter XIII - Jealousy
Chapter XIV - To Keep You Safe and Alive
Chapter XV - To Be With You
Chapter XVI - Who Are You?
Chapter XVII - One Brave Man
Chapter XVIII - I Love You's
Chapter XIX - "I promise..."
Chapter XX - The Wings of Freedom
Chapter XXI - A Misunderstanding
Chapter XXII - My One and Only Love
Chapter XXIII - It's Our Dream
Chapter XXIV - Gold or Silver?
Chapter XXV - The Fall of Wall Maria
Chapter XXVI - Commander Erwin Smith
Chapter XXVII - The Break-Up
Chapter XXVIII - Wedding Invitation
Chapter XXIX - Elijah Vogel
Chapter XXX - Mr. And Mrs. Dok
Chapter XXXI - A Real Man
Chapter XXXII - Worth The Wait
Chapter XXXIII - For Everything
Chapter XXXIV - Hand In Marriage
Chapter XXXV - All For Y/n
Chapter XXXVI - My Fiancé
Chapter XXXVII - Trost's Breached
Chapter XXXVIII - Struggle for Trost
Chapter XXXIX - Struggle for Trost (II)
Chapter XL - Struggle for Trost (III)
Chapter XLI - That Dream Shared
Chapter XLII - Who Is He?
Chapter XLIII - Dangerous Woman
Chapter XLIV - The Love of My Life
Chapter XLV - A Strange Question
Chapter XLVI - 104th Survey Corps
Chapter XLVII - Kenny the Ripper
Chapter XLVIII - The Ackerman Family
Chapter XLVIX - Meadow & Delicate
Chapter L - Female Titan
Chapter LI - Suspect
Chapter LII - Alive
Chapter LIII - End of Season 1
Chapter LIV - A Nightmare
Chapter LV - Traitors
Chapter LVI - Sunset
Chapter LVII - Devil
Chapter LVIII - A Night to Remember
Chapter LIX - End of Season 2
Commander's Day
Chapter LX - Like Always
Chapter LXI - Overthrow
Chapter LXII - The True Royal Bloodline
Chapter LXIII - Father
Chapter LXIV - Reiss Chapel
Chapter LXV - Long Live the Queen
Chapter LXVI - Big Argument
Chapter LXVII - Family Date
Chapter LXVIII - I Love You So
Chapter LXIX - Colors of Their Love
Chapter LXX - The Reclamation of Wall Maria
Chapter LXXI - The Reclamation of Wall Maria (II)
Chapter LXXII - The Reclamation of Wall Maria (III)
Chapter LXXIII - Heartbeat
Chapter LXXIV
Chapter LXXV
Chapter LXXVI
The End
A Message

Chapter II - On A Rainy Afternoon

6.1K 214 321
By 3mooie

{Long Chapter Ahead - 4,780 words}

(Year 825)

Y/n and Hange - 10 years old

Erwin, Nile, Vogel twins - 15 years old

Mike - 17 years old

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Time really flies so fast, and look at the heart throbs of the training corps, Raoul Vogel, Angelo Vogel, Nile Dok, Mike Zacharias and the most popular, Erwin Smith, they grew up so fast.

Raoul and Angelo grew taller, they're now standing tall of 5'7, they had built their physique very well because of three years in hard training just to become soldiers, even Nile and Mike had their physiques well-built, and they grew taller, too. Nile is the same height with the twins while Mike is the tallest among them, 6'3 in feet.

But Erwin is the one who's standing out among their circle.

The once 12 year-old Erwin Smith is now standing tall of 5'9 in feet.

His hair is still the same properly gelled blond-hair, his royal blue eyes still gorgeous as ever and his once a little bit scrawny body when he was 12 is now gone.

At the age of only 15, his chest and muscles became broad and he developed a perfect six-packs abs.

Though, Erwin still has his bushy and thick eyebrows, but it's fine. It's hot.

It seems that training like hell for three years didn't do him any bad things on his apperance, but only made him look like a young greek god.

"Ha! I won!" Raoul happily said after defeating his twin-brother in their arm-wrestling. "Give me your bet!"

Angelo hissed and placed his bet on Raoul's hand. "I'm really going to get you next time, idiot." Angelo said.

Raoul smirked, he used Angelo's money to fan himself, acting like a spoiled rich teenager. Angelo just rolled his eyes at his twin-brother.

Today's a free day for the trainees, it's Sunday and it's their day-off. They can go outside, go home or just stay inside their training camp and have a rest.

The Vogel twins didn't go home today, because their laziness took over them.

Now they're just at their dorm and have been arm-wrestling, non-stop.

It's already annoying Nile who's busy shaving his thin stubbles, Mike is on his bed and just staring at the ceiling as deep thinking, and Erwin being Erwin is on his sitting in front of a table and reading a mystery novel.

The five boys were interrupted when one of their co-trainees walked in.

"Oi, twins! Your sister is outside!"

Angelo and Raoul's eyes widened.

"My twerp is here?!"

"Our baby Y/n is here?!"

The twins rushed out of their dorm.

Erwin's brows furrowed when he noticed Nile is rushing his shaving.

"Why are you suddenly in a rush, Nile?" Erwin asked.

Nile smirked. "So I can see what the twins' sister looks like. I mean, they always brag about their younger sister, just curious as how the younger Vogel looks and about her personality. I will really laugh if she's just like those idiots." Nile finished shaving his thin stubbles, he then wore his black shirt and rushed out of their dorm to follow the Vogel twins.

Mike got out of his bed and also went outside to follow Nile and the twins..

Erwin sighed. "Guess I'll go, too." Erwin said. He closed his book, kept it to the side, then followed his friends.

Erwin, Mike and Nile went to the gate of the training corps.

Their eyes widened a bit when they saw an obviously young girl wearing a light purple puff-sleeve knee length dress and white ankle-strap sandals.

Her h/l h/c hair's down and she has a red hair-band on her head.

She looks like a teen.

A bit tall and very beautiful.

"T-that's...that's Y/n?" Nile said.

"It seems so." Mike said.

The twins kept hugging their now 10-year-old younger sister. Y/n is still a kid, but she already looks like a teen-age girl and she's very beautiful, too.

What more if she becomes a real teenage girl , until she's a woman?

"I...I thought she'll look like a real twerp..." Nile said.

Mike chuckled and shook his head.

"Calm down, Nile. That's still a kid. You don't want to end up in jail, don't you?" Mike said.

Nile frowned and smacked Mike's head. "Asshole. I'm not a fucking pedophile. I'm just shocked to see the twins's younger sister. She looks like a teenage girl that's the same age with us! For a 10-year-old to look like that."

"Yeah, yeah." Mike said.

The blond-guy raised a brow when he noticed Erwin is strangely quiet.

Well, not like Erwin's been talkative.

Erwin is staring at Y/n, his thick and bushy eyebrows are furrowed, the reason why he's staring at the girl is because he thinks he met her before already...he's trying to remember where he could've possibly seen Y/n.

Erwin's brows shot-up when him and Y/n made eye contact. Then a sudeen memory flashed on his smart mind.

Three years ago, that day of their enlistment, he was rushing since he was already late, but before he got inside the training corps, he made an eye contact with a 7-year-old girl.

And Erwin now remembers who's that young girl. It's the same girl with the one he's seeing right now. It's Y/n.

"Erwin?"

Erwin came back to his senses when Mike called him. He looked at Mike.

"...What?" Erwin asked.

Mike smirked. "I think you need to calm down, too. She's still a kid."

Erwin frowned. "You're getting the wrong idea here, Mike." Erwin said.

Mike and Nile chuckled at Erwin.

Then they looked at Y/n again.

"Aww?! You're leaving now?! Stay for a while!" Raoul said, sounding like a 7-year-old boy who doesn't want his playmate to go home yet. "Pleaseee?!"

Y/n frowned, she crossed her arms over her chest and just turned her back on her twin-brothers. "Y/n, our baby!! Come back!! Don't leave us!!" Raoul said, and he's even fake crying, much to Y/n and Angelo's annoyance.

Angelo smacked Raoul's head. "Shut yer mouth, dumbass. Y/n has to go home before night falls." Angelo said.

Raoul rubbed the back of his head and just pout his lips, the twins watched their younger sister leave.

"Man...she's growing up so fast. It won't be too soon...that she'll start dating..." Angelo said, now frowning.

Raoul rolled his eyes. "Nah. She won't date. I won't allow her." Raoul said. "And if someone ever tries to hit on my baby Y/n?! I'll make them titan chow!!" The black-haired boy said.

Angelo clenched his left fist and bumped it on his right palm.

"Yes. I'm with you with that one." Angelo said.

Erwin chuckled after hearing the Vogel twins' conversations, even when the two always bickers, there's also a lot of times that they get along, for example, when it comes to being stupid. The twins are always in sync.

Angelo and Raoul were surprised when they saw their three friends.

"Eh? What are you three doing here?" Angelo asked.

He'a holding a basket covered with a cute pink cloth that has teddy bears paterns on it. "It smells good." Erwin said after smelling a sweet scent on the brown basket Angelo's holding.

Raoul smiled, he removed the cloth cover of the basket and it showed lots and full of baked sweet pastries.

"The reason why Y/n came here is to deliver these things...she made all of this." Raoul said. The young man took one cinnamon roll and dramatically ate it, as if he's on an adverstisement.

Angelo lend the basket towards their friends. "You guys can have some."

"Nice." Nile said, smiling.

Nile took an egg pie while Mike took a blueberry tart, Angelo took a muffin.

Erwin puckered his lips a little whilst he stares at the baked sweet pastries. It's beautiful in his eyes, and it smells so good, which makes him go hungry.

These are all well-prepared...I'm surprised that a kid can do all of this. Erwin thought.

He raised a brow when he noticed some cookies shaped into teddy bears, a small chuckle came out from Erwin's lips, he picked one then ate it.

"Hmm..." Erwin hummed as he chew on the cookie, also nodding his head.

"Tasty, right? Told ya, our twerp is talented!" Raoul proudly said.

Erwin smiled and nod his head, he took more cookies and enjoyed it by himself. He laughed when he saw a milk flavored muffin and on top of it there's a cute smiley face. "Cute." Erwin also took the muffin and ate it.

Until they arrived outside, Erwin doesn't know how many of Y/n's pastries he ate. He genuinely loved it.

"I think I just developed a sweet tooth." Erwin muttered after eating a choco biscuit with meringue on top.

--

(5 days later)

Erwin let out a heavy sigh, he wiped his sweat then put his hands on his waist, he chuckled when Nile who he had just knocked down on the sandy ground, struggled to get back up.

"Damn you, Erwin...my back hurts." Nile said.

Erwin offered a hand to Nile, the dark-haired guy accepted his hand and Erwin helped Nile to stand up.

"You'll be fine." Erwin said.

Nile frowned and shook his head, he cleaned off the dirt on his uniform, while Erwin roams his eyes around.

He smirked when he saw the Vogel twins were both brought down to the ground by Mike. "Man...Mike will surely be the top of our class. And he's also good at vertical maneuvering." Nile said, now he's fixing his hair.

Erwin nod in agreement. "He's the strongest in our batch. It won't be a surprise if he really graduates as the top one of our batch." Erwin said.

The blond-guy removed his jacket and rolled up the sleeves of his shirt up until to his elbows. Erwin unbuttoned two of his shirt's button to be more comfortable. "How about you? What do you think your top will be?" Nile asked. Erwin shrugged his shoulders.

"I don't know. I don't even think I'm among the top graduates. But it's no problem for me. You don't need a top to get into the scouts." Erwin said.

Nile suddenly became very serious, he clenched his fists and gulped. So he's really going to join the survey corps...

"Is your decision about joining the survey corps already final? What if you graduate with a top?" Nile asked.

Erwin smiled a bit, he passed by Nile to leave, while Nile followed him.

"I will still join the survey corps. There's nothing much for me to do in the MPB, even the Garrisons." Erwin said. He looked back at Nile. "You will join the scouts, too, right, Nile?"

Nile's brows furrowed, Erwin noticed the hesitance on Nile's expression, and he already figured out that his friend might change his decision.

"Y-Yeah..." Nile said.

"Okay." Erwin said. He just walked out, not saying anything anymore.

His brows furrowed as he stare at nowhere. Perhaps he wants to join the MPB and...be with her. Erwin thought.

"Erwin! Wait up!"

Erwin stopped when he heard Raoul called him, Erwin looked back and saw the black-haired boy running towards him. "Yeah?" Erwin said.

Raoul smirked, then he threw an arm around Erwin's broad shoulders.

"We have a free time for the rest of the day. We plan to go out. Wanna join?! Nile said he will treat us to a bar!" Raoul said, getting excited.

Erwin looked at their other friends, Mike, Angelo and Nile are walking together and conversing with one another. "Yeah...sure." Erwin said.

"Now that's what I like!" Raoul said.

--

The five heart throbs of the training corps left their training camp and went to a nearby bar inside wall Rose. They're still wearing their uniforms since they're too lazy to get change.

"Welcome, boys!"

Nile and Erwin stiffened on their place when Marie greeted them as soon as they entered the bar.

Marie.

A beautiful 15-year-old girl with long and wavy ginger-hair, her eyes are doe and gold. Her eyelashes are pretty long and perfectly curled up, her eye-brows are perfectly shaped, her nose is small and pointy, and her lips is heart-shaped and natural pink, she has fair-skin and has a feminine body.

Marie looks like a doll.

She's a very beautiful lady.

Erwin and Nile met Marie a few months ago, when they discovered the bar that Marie's father owns.

Marie helps at her father's bar.

Besides the good alcoholic and non-alocoholic beverages and delicious foods that the bar of Marie's father sells, Erwin and Nile also comes to the bar just to see the beautiful lady.

"Ooh...so this is the girl..." Raoul said.

The guy chuckled when he saw Nile blushing while staring at Marie.

While Angelo raised a brow when he noticed the different look on Erwin.

Though Erwin stays composed, Angelo can see still see the admiration on his eyes. Erwin's eyes says more.

"Man...they like the same girl."
Angelo whispered, which Mike heard.

Mike shook his head, he just went to an available table. Raoul and Angelo followed Mike while Erwin and Nile are still stiff on their places, staring at Marie. "Are you two...okay?" Marie innocently asked, she chuckled when Nile suddenly choked on air and Erwin looked away, rubbing his nape.

Nile flashed Marie a small smile after coughing a few times. "Yes, we're fine! How's your day?" Nile politely asked.

"It's good! Thank's for asking. Come in you two." Marie said.

Erwin and Nile were surprised when Marie held their hands and pulled them, the two guys just let the girl to pull them going to their own table.

Raoul chuckled at how flustered Nile looks while Angelo and Mike both just smirked whilst they stare at Erwin who's trying his best to remain composed. Erwin and Nile sat beside each other. Marie took out a small notepad and pen on her apron's pocket. "So what do you guys like?"

"You." Nile unconsciously said.

Raoul and Angelo laughed out loud, while Mike let out a small chuckle. Erwin and Marie were both surprised. "N-Nile?" Marie called the dark-haired guy who's seems high.

Nile came back to his senses, not because Marie called him, but because Erwin kicked his leg.

"I mean! You...you know! Our usual drink and food!" Nile said.

Marie chuckled. Hwe chuckle was soft, almost like a lullaby to Erwin and Nile. "Oh...okay!" Marie said.

She didn't write it anymore since she already knows what the two guy's orders are, Marie just went on to ask what the Vogel twins and Mike would like to order. "It'll be serve in any minute!" Marie said then she smiled sweetly at the five boys, she then left to tend to their other customers.

"My...my...loverboy." Raoul said to Nile who's now frowning at him.
"So that's the girl in your dreams last night, huh?!" Raoul teasingly said.

Nile's cheeks became red. "Shut your mouth, idiot! She might hear you!"

Raoul laughed. "Okay. Okay. Chill!"

But of course, Raoul didn't stop on teasing Nile, much to Nile's irritation. He's starting to think that Raoul actually hates him because the guy won't stop teasing him about Marie.

Angelo hissed when he noticed Erwin taking secret glances at Marie.

And he can see Erwin smiling a bit whenever the ginger-haired girl, Marie, is smiling or even chuckling while talking to the other customers.

Angelo leaned closed to Mike's ear, though he kept his eyes on Erwin.

"Mike, this will get bad if Nile learns that Erwin also likes Marie." Angelo said in a whisper manner, enough for Mike to hear. Mike nod in agreement.

"Just let it be...and I don't think Erwin will pursue her..." Mike said.

Angelo raised a brow, he almost laughed when Erwin immediately looked away and stared at nowhere because Marie look their way.

"Why?" Angelo asked.

Mike let out a sigh. "He's gonna join the survey corps..." Mike said.

Angelo's brows shot-up. "Oh...right."

Even when Mike don't explain further, Angelo already knows why Erwin won't pursue a girl when Erwin is going to join the survey corps.

"Here's your orders, boys!" Marie said, she has an assistant with her.

And to everyone's shock, the girl with Marie suddenly dropped the tray of food she's holding. The bar went silent and the food scattered on the floor along with the broken plate.

"Ah! The food!" Marie said.

She worriedly looked at her assistant. "Y/n?! Are you okay?" Marie asked.

Y/n is stiff on her place whilst she stare at her twin brothers who're also shock to see her. "What the hell are you doing here, twerp?!" Raoul asked.

Y/n shut her eyes, she gritted her teeth and held her forehead. "Bloody hell..." Y/n muttered under her breath.

"You guys know Y/n?" Marie asked, smiling, though her tone laced with curiousity and confusion.

Angelo glared at Y/n, his fists are clenched and placed on the table.

"I knew it...something's up with you." Angelo said.

"Tch..." Y/n clicked her tongue, she turned her back then crouched to pick up the broken plates. "I'm sorry, miss Marie. Please just reduce my salary on this mess I made." Y/n said.

"No! No! It's okay. Stand up, Y/n. You might get hurt--"

Marie's eyes widened when Angelo stood up, and grabbed Y/n's hand.

"We will talk." Angelo said.

"I'm working." Y/n said.

Y/n and Angelo glared at each other. While Raoul stayed on his place, though he also looks very serious, which surprised Mike, Nile and Erwin. Y/n let out a sigh. She gave up. There's now way she can get away from her older brothers. "Fine."

Y/n removed Angelo's hand on her hand then walked out, removing her apron and leaving it on the bar island, Angelo and Raoul followed.

"What just happened?" Nile asked.

"Is Y/n gonna be okay?" Marie asked.

"How...did you know Y/n, Marie?" Erwin asked.

Marie let out a heavy sigh, she sat on the chair across from Erwin and Nile, so she's beside big Mike who doesn't really care about her presence.

"Just a few days ago. She came here asking if we're hiring. It was a perfect timing since we're in need of a waitress, but we found out that she's just a kid. My father didn't want to accept Y/n, but Y/n begged us to accept her, saying she needs money for something important. I felt bad for Y/n, so I convinced my dad to just let her work in our bar. Eventually, we liked her here since she's very diligent in her job...I didn't know that she has brothers in the training corps. It looks like...she will be scolded."

Erwin, Nile and Mike nod in unison.

Erwin noticed something on the ground, a folded paper, he picked it up and opened it. Medical bills. That's the content of the paper. Jason Vogel. Paid by Y/n Vogel. "Oh..." Erwin said.

So this is what she needed the money for...it seems that their father was admitted to the hospital... Erwin thought. He folded the paper then stood up. "Excuse me. I'll just go to the comfort room." Erwin said.

The blond-guy left, he went to the back exit of the bar where Y/n and the twins went. He was about to go out, but he heard Angelo's strict voice, so Erwin stayed on the door and just quietly listened to the Vogel siblings.

"Then why didn't you tell us about it?! You really had to stop your studies just to work and pay for father's medical bills on your own?!" Angelo asked.

"I didn't want to bother you two...It'll just distract you from your training. Especially now, you two are almost graduating. That's why...I worked by myself..." Y/n said.

Silence reigned for a while, Erwin peeked at the Vogel siblings, he let out a silent sigh when he saw Y/n crying.

"Does ma and pa know about this?" Raoul asked.

"No...they think I'm still going to school...and the money I earned, I told them it was from you guys..." Y/n said.

Raoul sighed heavily and shook his head, while Angelo clenched his jaw and shut his eyes. "I don't evek know what to say about your decision..." Angelo said, now he's calmed down.

Y/n wiped her tears, she frowned.

Not because of her brothers, but because of herself. "Don't worry, I'll quit now. I already paid dad's medical bills. He's back home now. He's fine, too. I'll tell them about this and find a way to go back to school." Y/n said.

Erwin crossed his arms over his chest, he leaned on the wall and smiled. For a 10-year-old girl...she's diligent. Now I understand why her older brother's are so proud of her. Erwin thought.

"Sorry..." Y/n said.

Erwin looked at the Vogel siblings again, he smiled once again upon seeing Raoul and Abgelo hugging Y/n.

"It's fine now...sorry for shouting at you. I was just shocked to see you working here..." Angelo said.

"Sorry, twerp. We still love ya, okay?" Raoul said.

Y/n chuckled and smacked the arms of her brothers. "Dumbasses..."

"Gelo's so bad, right? Want me to beat him up, princess?!" Raoul asked.

"Idiot. At least I'm better at handling this situation. If you were the only one here, I'm sure you'll even go along with Y/n's ideas." Angelo said.

Y/n laughed and shook her head when her twin older-brothers started bickering. Her brows shot-up when she saw Erwin watching them.

The blond-guy was also surprised that Y/n had caught him watching them.

Y/n raised a brow at Erwin.

And Erwin awkwardly smiled at her.

"Tch..." Y/n clicked her tongue.

Y/n shook her head and even rolled her eyes, surprising Erwin.

Huh...guess she's got an attitude, too. Erwin thought.

--

(2 weeks later)

Y/n shivered at how cold the wind is, it's raining and the sky and clouds are dark gray. It's a gloomy day today.

Y/n removed the hood of her raincoat and rubbed her hands together to make it warm, she even blew on it.

She's taking a shade under a big-ass tree, three boxes are on her side, and being covered by a large plastic to prevent it from getting rained on.

She went to a junkshop earlier to fetch some things that her father asked her to get, and to her not-so-lucky day the rained suddenly fell.

The owner of the junkshop was kind enough to lend her a raincoat.

Y/n took out her pocket watch inside her skirt's pocket, she frowned when she saw that it's almost going to be six in the night. And the surroundings is starting to get even more darker...

"Ugh...! Why did it have to rain now?!" Y/n annoyedly asked.

If she don't start walking now, it'll be hard to go home at night.

So Y/n being Y/n, decided to conquer the heavy rain, carrying the three boxes with her. She doesn't want to go home when it's already dark, so while she can still clearly, she decided to go. "Tch...it's so cold..." Y/n said.

She kept closing her eyes, since the rainwater keeps going to her face,

and it's also splashing on her since it's windy, the hood of her raincoat keeps getting removed on her head and the cold wind is making her shiver more.

"Out of the way!"

Y/n's eyes widened when she saw a rushing carriage coming her way.

She froze on her place and stared at the rushing carriage. "Move!!"

Y/n gulped, she doesn't know why she's frozen in her place, but she's feeling scared seeing the carriage is about to go through her. I'm gonna--

"Ah!!"

Y/n screamed when she was pulled by someone, she lose balance and let go of the three boxes she's carrying.

"Argh!"  Y/n let out a small groan when she fell on top of someone.

She shut her eyes when she bumped her forehead on a someone's broad chest. "Ow..." Y/n leaned her hands on the wet ground, she slowly opened her eyes, and she was surprised upon seeing the person under her. "Oh..."

Erwin is lying on the ground, and on top of him is Y/n, he has his hands on her both of her waist to support her.

"Are you okay...?" Erwin asked.

His tone was soft and full of concern, brows furrowed as he stare at Y/n with worry and concern. His blue eyes stared straight into Y/n's eyes.

The rain continued on pouring, but this time it's just calm and not heavy.

And the lights from the establisments around the town were all lit up, making the once dark surroundings to become clear in everyone's vision.

Y/n stared back at Erwin, but she's looking flustered. Her heart beating fast and loud, and cheeks flushed red.

Y/n was just hating on the rain earlier, because she was on a inconvenience.

But now...

She thinks rain is not that bad.

After being saved by a gorgeous, blond young man on a rainy afternoon.
______________________________________

:)

A/n: before the age gap between Y/n and Erwin sparks some issues,

I'd like to say something about it first.

Their age gap is 5 years, and I really decided to make it 5 because I am following Erwin's canon age in AoT.

By the year 850, Erwin's already 40 years old (gosh he's so old...) And for Y/n's age, she'll be 35 at that year.

I made Y/n to be the same age with Levi who's already 35 in the year 850.

It is said that Levi is in his early 30's in AoT season 1 to season 3.

He joined the survey corps in his late 20's. So I assumed Levi would be 29 years old when he met Erwin, that's  year 844, then by the year 850, Levi's already 35 years old. And by the year 854 in S4 he's already 40 years old.

As for Hange, it is said that their age is close to Levi's, let's say that they're two years younger than Levi, but here I made them the same age with Levi, also because I want her to become
Y/n's childhood friend/best friend.

Y/n's still very young in this timeline, in this timeline, we're still in season 1 of my book not the season 1 of AoT.

You guys might feel uncomfortable sinne Y/n is still so young while Erwin is already a teenage boy. I'm trying my best to make their interctions platonic as much as I can since I don't want any issues about their age gap.

Erwin is still a minor like Y/n, but he's a teen. So there's still a conflict.

I don't support pedophilia. I really don't. But I do like crushing on older men. I won't deny that. Lmao :()

Anyways, what I want to clarify is that Y/n (you) will develop a cute crush on Erwin, who's older than you.

I hope it's fine with y'all.

It's an innocent admiration, just pure puppy love. I'm sure y'all had a crush who's two to five years older than you and if it's an anime boy, probably twice your age like Erwin lmao...don't worry, I'm the same and I ain't mad.

Going back to the topic, Erwin won't have any romantic feelings for Y/n here since he's in his right mind and he won't like a kid. It hurts but it's the truth. Let's just say Erwin finds Y/n adorable, like he's a brother... 👁👄👁

Never mind.

You lots might murder if I continue that sentence...I'm sure no one here wants to be sister-zoned by Erwin :)

This is a slowburn romance.

Sorry cuz y'all have to wait for the real tomance to happen. We have a very long way to go and I'm excited!

That's all!

Thank you. ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 448 23
Sequel of One Last Time Year 850. The second appearance of the Colossal Titan affected the lives of many. After finding Eren's titan shifting abiliti...
912 26 30
You had grown up in Eldia and had know Eren and the gang all your life. When you reached junior high you transferred schools to Marley. Your ideal g...
12.4K 220 63
(This fanfiction is being rewritten on a separate fic because of bad writing and story.) I'm a girl who just wanted revenge, with a secret past. He's...
998K 28K 86
Suns had always been known to be the brightest light, but anyone whose ever met one particular girl would know her smile conquered all. She loved and...