Without Her ✓

Von IceBlueCold

"What is it?" I asked. "I want you" He said making me widen my eyes. He looked into my eyes and then back to... Mehr

Prologue
Run Off
I Warned You
The Girl
Tension
New Emotions
Hate Me
Baking
Sleep
Keys
As long As I'm Here
Stay With Me
Let Me
As Slow As You Want
Be With You
Little Donkey
Hold You
Text me
Leave me
Torture
Pleasure
Lie To Me
In The Arms Of A Murderer
Your Fault
Blindly In Love
Overwhelming
Kiss it better
Moving On
Last Time
Wait For Me
Can't take it
Dizzy
Dizzy pt2
I Trust You
All Fine Now
Close To Him
Breathe
Hurting
Cookies
Epilogue
Author's Note

Bonus Chapter

12K 381 146
Von IceBlueCold

WARNING! THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT.

Leo

"You're finally getting married!" Nate exclaimed holding his son , Kai, in his arms.

Kai was almost one years old.

We were all inside my office. Nate and Ares brought the kids that day because they wanted to play together.

"Yes, it's been two years since you proposed" Ares said.

"Tessa wanted everything to be perfect. She's very excited too" I said looking down. I couldn't hide my smile. I was so filled with joy I could burst.

"Daddy!"

We all turned out head towards the cute voice. Belle was standing outside the room looking inside.

"Hey baby" Ares smiled andsaid softly. She ran into his arms and he kissed her cheek, "Where are your brothers?" He asked.

Belle had a soft spot for her mom so Ares was very happy whenever Belle ran to him.

"We're playing hide and seek" She said slowly. She was still young so she struggled with speaking. She was about three, "But I don't want to play I wanted to see Kai"

"Aw why don't you tell them?" Nate asked sitting down so Belle could see Kai up close.

Kai smiled and reached his arms out to Belle.

"They never let me! They get mad and-"

"Here you are!"

Aidan and Alexander stomped inside.

"Why do you always want to see Kai? He's just an annoying baby" Alexander asked picking her up.

"Hey!" Nate yelled holding Kai to his chest, but they ignored him.

In reality they got along really well with Kai. They just didn't want their sister to get along with him for some reason.

"Am a baby too" Belle said stubbornly crossing her arms.

"But you're not annoying" Alexander said with a soft smile and kissed her forehead.

Ares watched them with a huge smile on his face and didn't interfere.

"You don't want to play with us now that Kai is here. It hurts, sister" Aidan said pouting and pretending to be sad

Yep, Nate definitely taught him that.

Ares and I both gave Nate a look to see him smiling proudly.

"No! I don't want you to hurt" She said, her eyes filling with tears.

"Then you have to play with us only" He said crossing his arms and Alexander nodded.

What's with these kids and their jealousy?

"No!" Belle yelled stomping her foot.

Aidan and Alexander looked at each other then Aidan started sniffling sadly and then finally started sobbing and crying.

"Wait! Okay! I'll play with you!" Belle said moving her hands in the air.

"Yay!" Aidan said with a smile on his face, his crying now completely gone and kissed her cheek.

"You like drawing. Let's go draw, okay?" Alexander told her, still holding her in his arms and started walking out the room

"No! I don't want to draw! it's boring!" Aidan yelled running after them.

Kai started crying as soon as Alexander and Belle left and Nate took a couple seconds to calm him down.

"Did you teach Aidan that trick? You did the same to me when we were kids!" Ares yelled at Nate.

"All I can say is he's the best student" Nate said proudly and then looked at his son, "Let's see if you can beat him in the future, little guy"

Ares sighed, "No matter how many times I tell them to let their sister breathe a little they never want to do it. It's like their purpose in life is annoying her"

I chuckled and focused my gaze on the floor.

Will Tessa and I ever have a baby?

Does she want to have babies?

We aren't even married yet and I'm thinking like this.

But the thought of her being pregnant with my child made me feel excited for some reason. I wasn't the best with babies. I only got along with Alexander because he was very quiet.

But if it's our child I would do anything to be a good dad.

The wedding was a few days after and both Tessa and I were very nervous. But when I saw her that day it all disappeared into thin air. All I could think about was how beautiful she looked. I wanted to be alone with her and soon.

I waited all night to be able to be alone with her back at the apartment and even though most people would be tired after all that, I was wide awake.

"I'm so tired" She said as she walked in.

She immediately took her shoes off and sat on the couch. She was still wearing her wedding dress.

I want to take it off so bad.

I sat beside her and leaned my head on her shoulder looking up at her.

"Really?" I asked.

"Mhm" She hummed in reply leaning her head on mine.

"I can give you a massage" I offered.

I want to touch you. Let me touch you.

She chuckled, "It's fine"

I snaked my arm around her waist until I reached her barely visible zipper. I started pulling it down, "It's okay. I can do it if it will make you feel good"

I sat straight and looked down at her.

I finally unzipped it and started taking it off. I could hear her breathing get heavier and mine was too. 

She helped me slide down the dress and she was left with her bra and underwear.

I hugged her waist and brought her to my lap, "I'll take care of you, Tessie. Let me take care of you" I whispered in her ear and started massaging her shoulders.

She cleared her throat after some time, "I don't think I want to sleep anymore" She murmured.

I smirked but I tried to hide it.

"Oh? What do you want to do?" I asked innocently.

"I-I want-" She trailed off stumbling over her words.

"Yes? Tell me"

My hands started trailing lower until I finally reached her lace underwear and slipped my hand inside making her let out a hard breath.

!START OF MATURE CONTENT!

"I want you" She finally said.

"Anything you want, Tessie" I smirked lowering my lips to her neck and kissing her.

She always smells good but today it's so much stronger and it's making me go crazy. I want to be as close as possible.

My fingers found her entrance and I rubbed her gently, "Look. You're already wet"

I took out my fingers and licked them clean and then picked her up bridal style to take her to bed. I lowered her on the bed and put my knees on either side of her.

I started taking my shirt off and she sat up trying to get my belt off. I smirked seeing her embarrassed face so focused on getting it off.

I threw my shirt on the floor and lowered her down to the bed again.

"I was trying to hold it in all day, Tessa" I said in between kisses, "Thought I'd go crazy"

She ran her hands on my body and her eyes scanned me up and down. Her gaze made me burn on the inside.

"If you look at me like that..." I trailed off and held the back of her knees pulling her close to me and grinding onto her center over our clothes. She was so wet her underwear was soaked so were my pants since she was rubbing on them.

She gasped in surprise at the sudden movement, but it soon turned into a moan and she rubbed herself on me. She squeezed my hips with her thighs  pulling us as close as possible.

I couldn't take it anymore and moved away to take my pants and boxers off. I quickly took off her bra and underwear.

She's lucky I want to see her in them again or else I would have ripped them right off.

I kissed her as I sank into her and moaned into the kiss. She took in a sharp breath and pulled away.

I watched her pretty face and felt like I couldn't take my eyes off her. Her big shiny lips were parted, her eyes half closed and looking into mine. She looked like a beautiful painting.

She wrapped her arms around my back and her nails dug into my back and I smiled in satisfaction.

I held the back of her thighs and lifted her back higher, wrapping her legs around my hips so that I could go deeper.

"Leo!", She gasped and bit my neck to keep it in as her nails dug deeper into my back.

I didn't know how long it had been, but I couldn't hold myself for long seeing her like this, hearing her and feeling her.

"Leo" She panted, "Do it in me"

I thought I hadn't heard her well, but when I realized what she said I felt like I couldn't hold it anymore.

She was on birth control but I still never did it in her because there could be a possibility the pill didn't work.

"Fuck. Tess" I let out harshly and buried my head in her neck biting it to restrain myself. She gasped, but that only made me bite harder.

But that still didn't work and after a few minutes I came releasing myself into her and she came with me pulsating around me and breathing harshly.

I pulled out after a few seconds and lay on my side trying to calm down. My hand automatically stayed on her and stroked her body since I could not stop touching her.

!END OF MATURE CONTENT!

"Tessa" I breathed out.

"Yes?" She asked panting and looking at me.

"I want a baby with you"

Her eyes widened in surprise.

"I don't know if you even want a baby, but if you do, I just want you to know I really want a baby with you. I want a family with you"

Her shocked expression softened and she smiled lightly, "I think I want it too"

I smiled a huge smile, but then my gaze fell between her legs. I instantly started getting hard again.

"I hope you're not tired at all anymore" I said and got on top of her again and switching our position.

I couldn't get enough of her all night and couldn't stop myself. After we were done I cleaned her and she gasped when she saw my back.

"I hurt you!"

"Don't worry" I smiled at her.

"No! It probably stings doesn't it? I'll bring some soothing cream" She said and stood up running to get it.

I let her do what she wanted since she wouldn't let it go.

She wiped my back with water and then applied soothing cream.

"I'm sorry" She said kissing my back.

I chuckled, "Don't worry, sweetheart. I enjoyed every second of it" I said and took her in my arms.

I love this girl so much.

HELLO! I said I would write bonus chapters so here it is! And omg I think I'm not uncomfortable with writing smut anymore (although it still might be bad. Oops) But anyways I really enjoyed writing this with their kids and all ( their kids are such interesting characters to me but the series has to end at some point T-T). I'll definitely write at least one more bonus chapter so tell me what you'd like to see! Oh! And I hope you liked this one.

Love you. Stay safe <3

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.9K 345 42
"I can't do this again," I say almost as a whisper. He starts to bite lightly on the skin on my neck. Okay, I'm having a hard time breathing right n...
440 26 22
Can i?" He whispered tilting his face along with mine parting his lips after licking them. "Yes" i muttered and he smiled amusingly "Bold move, swee...
9K 152 32
"Don't move" I grabbed on to the sheets as he came closer to me. He pushed me against the bed. "You're much better when you're under me" I looked up...
1.6M 45.8K 29
"What happened?" he asked sternly. She sat still and made sure her hood was covering her bruised cheek. He noticed her unease like no one else. "Not...