ll The Uzukage ll

By IdkWhyiHaveW4ttpad

Naruto was banished from that terrible village konoha. Naruto is mistreated in his village. Naruto was false... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
26
27
Part 28

Part 13

6.3K 195 17
By IdkWhyiHaveW4ttpad

"Big bro Naruto!"

The blonde was met with unexpected tenderness, and the affection was coming from, no one other then.

Konohamaru.

Naruto whipped his head to meet with the young brunette. Immediately Naruto carried Konohamaru and pulled him into a comforting hug.

Konohamaru encircled his legs around Naruto, trying his best not to fall

(Let me describe 🤞 Naruto's taller then konohamaru of course, so Naruto is basically carrying konohamaru like a big baby. (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤)

"Konohamaru!" Naruto exclaimed cheerfully.

Kurama chuckles as he watches the scene unfold. Konohamaru being carried by Naruto, with his legs wrapped around Naruto's waist. His arms wrapped around Naruto's neck. Naruto has his arms draped around Konohamaru.
ฅ(⌯͒• ε •⌯͒)ฅᵐʷᵃʰ❣

Ariashi yips happily.

"I'll be going now, sir's having a family reunion" Ariashi giggles, as she poofs away.

Kurama strides over to the two. "Konohamaru, you've gotten taller." Kurama examines the young brunette.

Konohamaru didn't want to let go of Naruto so he just nodded.

Naruto and Konohamaru didn't want to let go of each other so Kurama had to pry them apart.

Naruto inspected konohamaru and smiled softly. "You grew so much!" Naruto exclaims.

Konohamaru blushes in embarrassment and laughs. "Heh, I guess" Konohamaru scratches the back of his head.

"This is our chance, let's run" Obito whispered to Deidara, before he sprinted away, with Deidara following.

"You're so tall now! Oh, and you are such a handsome young man! Your still wearing the scarf?! You look so strong now!" Naruto continued to be a brother freak.

Kurama covers Naruto's mouth.

"Okay stop being a brother freak" Kurama sighs.

Naruto huffs.

Now it was konohamaru's turn.

"You look so cool big bro! Hehe still wearing orange huh? The hairstyle is still the same I love it! Oh oh your still pretty as ever!"  Konohamaru began to fanboy.

Kurama groans. 'These idiot's ' kurama sighs, pressing his temples.

"Hey, hey Naruto-nii!" A few sudden voices called.

The six kids, Tsuki, Taiyo, Kitto, Yuki, Tora, and Khuu sprinted over to the blonde.

Konohamaru glanced at the 6 kids and glared slightly.

"Whose he?" Khuu glanced at the random brunette.

"This is, Konohamaru" Naruto smiled softly.

"Hai! Im big brother Naruto's first student! I idolize big bro a lot" Konohamaru exclaimed as he forced a smile onto his lips, a tick mark appearing on his forehead.

Kurama noticed the jealousy lingering off the 12-year-old, and he smirked in amusement.

'Hm, we might have a slight war here' kurama glanced at the ticked off brunette.

Unexpectedly an aura lingered off the 6 kids as well.

Kurama covered his mouth, stopping himself from laughing his ass off, who knew that 7 kids fighting over one person, could be entertaining.

Kurama glanced at konohamaru's hand, and he noticed a small Rasengan that materialized in the brunette's palm.

Seems like Naruto had also noticed, cause the moment konohamaru was about to hit someone Naruto grabbed konohamaru's wrist, stopping the brunette from attacking one of the kids.

"Relax konohamaru, you're the first." Naruto laughs.

Konohamaru relaxed, hearing those words, his Rasengan withered away, before he glared at the 6 kids once more, before turning all his attention to the blonde.

There was still a dangerous aura lingering off the 7 kids, and Naruto laughed nervously attempting to lighten the mood.

"Let's all chill out, the 6 of you, go continue to train, kurama, Konohamaru, come with me to my office." Naruto ordered.

"Hai!" The 6 kids agreed before they ran off.

~~~

The 3 of them had entered, the uzukage's office, Naruto sat down in his chair, with Kurama standing behind him.

"Alright, so Konohamaru, you're here to stay?" Naruto questioned knitting a brow.

Konohamaru nodded.

"Okay, let's discuss." Naruto slumped into his chair and sighed.

"You're 100% sure you wanna stay at Uzushiogakure?" Naruto knitted a brow.

"Hai!" Konohamaru nodded cheerfully.

Naruto smiled. "Okay.." Naruto sat up straight.

"You're going to be a ninja in uzushiogakure, first I must see your clone, I understand that you're skilled and all, but to give you the headband I will have to test you, I'll be choosing your rank after that, If I think you're a strong shinobi, then I might make you chunin, the more you train, the higher the rank. The akatsuki also lives in uzushiogakure, as my shinobis, I have 4 personal guards, and a few trainers, you will train under one of them, im still your teacher, but im also a kage, and I have tons of work, so I apologize if I can not train you. You may train under kurama if you want, oh and sign these papers, to officially start living in uzushiogakure." Naruto clarified, handing Konohamaru a sheet of paper.

Konohamaru nodded. He grabbed a brush and signed the paper, before passing it back to the blonde.

Naruto took the paper, and scanned it making sure he completed it, Naruto smiled. "Welcome to Uzushiogakure, Konohamaru" Naruto smiled gently.

Konohamaru grinned. "Thank you big bro!" Konohamaru cheered.

"Now show me your clone" Naruto declared openly.

Konohmaru grinned, before making a shadow clone.

"I know you, you're strong, at least chunin" Naruto smiled.

Konohamaru grins.

Naruto sighed standing up. "Kurama.." Naruto converted around to face the male and smiled nervously.

"Fine." Kurama scowls, grabbing a brush, before slumping into the uzukage's chair.

"Alright, let me show you around" Naruto smiled.

"Hai!" Konohamaru grinned.

~~~~

Konohamaru and Naruto we're strolling down the streets of uzushiogakure. Konohamaru glanced around, and noticed everyone appeared to be happy, kids running around, the place was clean, and no one seemed uncomfortable here.

A kid ran up to Naruto. "Hi uzukage-sama! This is for you!" The kid showed Naruto a sunflower.

Naruto smiled gently. "Thank you." Naruto took the flower, and ruffled the kid's hair. The kid grinned before running to her mom.

"Everyone seems to like it here" Konohamaru chuckles.

"Mhm! We try our best to make sure everyone is happy." Naruto chuckles.

~~~~~~

Naruto had finished showing Konohamaru around. Konohamaru didn't see anyone complaining, uzushiogakure was like the perfect place, everyone was considerate and comfortable.

"Come, you're staying with me!" Naruto grabbed konohamaru's wrist before dragging him to the Akatsuki base.

"Im home!" Naruto declared openly slamming the door open, before dragging Konohamaru in.

"Welcome back naruto!" the Akatsuki exclaims.

They all noticed the random brunette. "Whose he?" Deidara was the first one to ask the question.

"This is Konohamaru, basically like my little brother." Naruto shoved Konohamaru towards the Akatsuki members.

"Hello Konohamaru, im konan." Konan smiled gently, as she let her hand out for Konohamaru to take.

"Hello!" Konohamaru exclaimed, taking her hand before shaking it.

The akatsuki took turns welcoming Konohamaru before they went back to what they were doing.

"Obito! You fucking bastard!" Hidan yelled chasing after the Uchiha.

Obito snickered before he sprinted away, he had some glue, and glitter in his hand.

"Oh my kami.." Naruto let out an aggravated sigh.

"Idiots! No running in the house!" The two mothers, konan, and Itachi scolded the two, chasing after them.

"Idiots.." sasori mumbles.

"Deidara! If the word "katsu" slips out your mouth, I will assassinate you!" Nagato growled, holding the older blonde back.

Kisame, zetsu, and kakuzu just sweat dropped.

"Are you sure this is the Akatsuki? I mean aren't they S ranked criminals.." Konohamaru mumbled before glimpsing at the blonde.

"This is normal for them, the S rank criminal organization are a bunch of idiots." Naruto sighs.

~~~~~

Hi! Thank you for  1k reads! I appreciate it! The next chapter will have a big-time skip so get ready :D.

Sorry if my grammar is bad! If you see a mistake or grammar mistake, tell me I'll fix it! :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

420K 8K 25
READ THE TAGS BEFORE YOU CONTINUE!! YOU HAS BEEN WARNED!!! What if Naruto successfully defeated Sasuke before he went to Orochimaru? What if Sasuke t...
15.5K 438 41
You are F/n Makami, your the last of your clan and your cursed. Inside you is a beast with 11 tails a Direwolf Demon. Your not a Jinchuuriki that you...
90.5K 2.2K 55
*OLD DESCRIPTION* Naruto has been neglected by his family. One day Konoha had took a beating to far. Read to find out what happens. *NEW DESCRIPTION*...
2.1K 45 6
I don't own Naruto or it's characters. This fanfic will not follow the cannon. At the age 4 Naruto Uzumaki was brutally attacked by mob and left to d...