Never Expected You

By Poojabedi35

I was never supposed to fall in love with him,he was married with two kids, and my boss ,I now move here lea... More

Chapter 1 ( Amera)
Chapter two ( Drew)
Chapter three (AMERA)
Chapter four(Drew)
Chapter five (Amera)
Chapter six (Amera)
Chapter Seven (Drew)
Chapter 8 (AMERA)
chapter nine (Drew)
Chapter Ten (Amera)
Chapter Eleven (Drew)
Chapter twelve (Drew)
Chapter thirteen (Amera)
Chapter fouteen(Amera)
Chapter Fifteen (Amera)
Chapter Sixteen (Drew)
Chapter Seventeen (Amera)
Chapter Eighteen (Drew)
Chapter Nineteen (Amera)
Chapter Twenty(Drew)
Chapter twenty- one (Drew)
Chapter Twenty - two ( Amera)
Chapter Twenty-Three(Drew)
Chspter Twenty Four(Amera)
Chapter twenty-Five(Amera)
Chapter Twenty Six(Drew)
Chapter Twenty Seven (Amera)
Chapter Twenty Eight (Drew)
Chapter Twenty Nine (Amera)
Chapter Thirty One(Amera)
Chapter Thirty Two(Drew)
Chapter Thirty Three (Amera)
Chapter Thirty Four (Drew)
Chapter Thirty Five (Drew)
Chapter Thirty Six (Drew)
Chapter Thirty Seven (Amera)
Thirty Eight (Drew)
Chapter Thirty Nine(Amera)
Chapter Forty (Drew)
Epilogue

Chapter Thirty (Drew)

7 1 0
By Poojabedi35

Going to the mini bar in the living room of Jason's, I filled the glass with whiskey, Since Amera had enter my life I had stop Drinking alcohol, because she gets panic attacks with the smell and with the abuse she had from her husband I didn't want her to feel threatened or uncomfortable with me drinking when I'm around her so I abstained for drinking but tonight with everything that has happened, I just need something to take the edge off.

"Hi man ."

"Do you want a shot?" I ask Jason eyeing the bottle.

"Na I good."

"Thanks for dropping my car off, even though I wasn't there to receive it."

"No problem,Mason give me a drop home,he was dropping your daughter home."

"How is she?"

"Not good, looks like she was crying, her eyes was red and swollen, Layla was the same to and Amera, you have gotten yourself in quite a mess there man?'

" Yes I know. "

"I know,you know for a little while now  about you and Amera even ask her to end it at Mason birthday."

"That's why she ended things, do you have a thing for her Jason?you ask her out on a date after you ask her to end things with me."

"Are you serious right now,I ask her to end things because you're married to layla,Whom I ask you never to hurt when you and her got together twenty years ago,do you really believe, I have a thing for her."

"My priority lies with layla always have and always will,but after knowing Amera she have become a friend to me,and neither one deserves to be hurt."

"Do you think I will intentionally hurt them?"

"You have intentionally hurt your wife and kids,by having this affair with Amera.'

" I try to stay away from her,but I couldn't. "

"Why didn't you end your marriage with Layla and then start a relationship with Amera?"

"If you not in my shoes you won't understand how difficult it was for me,to end my marriage and to cheat on Layla."

"Drew I saw you at the club with Layla,you never acted so crazy in all the time that I known you,I even saw you when you went to her,while we was in the dance floor,Layla would have seen if I hadn't turn her around pretending it's a dance move,what were you thinking."

"I wasn't, when she is around I don't think Drew it's as if I'm possessed by her,she is all I see,when I fell for Layla it was beautiful, we were young and happy inlove everything was romantic I believed that to be love,but the way I feel for Amera I can't explain it, it's like I'm missing part of me when she is not around ,sometimes I feel this pain in my chest,but when I sees her the pain goes away,and it hurts to look at her,I just want to hide her inside my heart and keep her to myself, I have never felt this for Layla."

"Manson was right all does months ago,I never believed you could love anyone more than Layla,but you Love Amera more, the way you look talking about her,I see the pain and love in your eyes."

"What are you going to do?"

"I have no idea?"

To say I slept like shit is an understatement,I turn and twisted whole night trying to come up with an idea that will make everyone happy, but more I think about it,is the more I think Amera was right,I can't make everyone happy.

This morning I had no choice as much as I want to stay home,I have meeting in work today so I'm here,thank god Amera knows me so well,she called and ask to work at home,she is my weakness if I see her I will cave.

As the meeting come to an end and everyone leaves,I head to my office as I'm to reach my this I hear.

"You son of a bitch." And Mason clocks me in the mouth.

"Fuck that hurt more than I thought it will." Mason say as he shakes his hand which he use to hit me.

Wiping the blood for my lip which he split.

"Fuck Mason you split my lip."

"I told you don't hurt lils, and you did anyway,do you know how heartbroken she was?"

"Off course I know I saw her."

"What the hell Drew,how could you do this to her?"

"Love makes you do things that you can't control."

"If that's you excuse it a very poor one."

'It's not, I have no excuses for I what did."

"Its good you know there's no excuses for what you did."

"Lils wants to talk to you she ask me to bring her at dads tonight, make it right ."

"Mason if I make it right for lily what do I get in return?"

"You fucked up your family not me,why do I have to do something for you?"

"Lily is the most important person in both our lives,"

"What do you want Drew?"

"Give lily air to breathe, let her find herself without you,let her make friends, go out with a boy,let her see there is life beyond you."

"I don't hold her back from anything."

"Mason her only friends beside her books is you,and you smother her."

"Find is that's what it takes,I will let her live her life without me being her lifeline."

"Make this right for her." He exists the office, Mason has always been there for lily,I wouldn't lie,I'm a little worried about her making friends but she has to, Mason can't be her clutch forever eventually he is going to meet someone fall inlove and get married, then lily will be on her own,and she wouldn't know how to cope being without Mason,she need to grow on her own now.

After a stressful day at work I'm home waiting for my Princess to show up.

"Daddy "she say as I look up from the couch to see her in front of the living room door.

" Princess "

"Daddy " She says crying as she flew to me catching her in my arms ."

"Princess"Staying there hugging her knowing that anything my Princess ask for I will give it to her.

" Daddy why you don't love mom anymore, and don't want to be a family with us anymore?"

"Princess  I love your mom and you are my family, doesn't matter whatever happens I will always be your dad,and you my daughter."

"If you love mom,why did you cheat on her?"

"Say you fall inlove with a guy next couple of years,you got married and out of nowhere Justin appeared and all this feeling resurface,what will you do."

"I don't know because I will love both of them,I wouldn't want to hurt anyone, "

"Right I love both of them but,Amera she stole my heart."

"From mom."

"Most of it."

"Dad if I ask you to steal back the heart and give it back to mom will you?"

"When someone steals something it's hard to get it back."

"Could you try to get it back dad, for me please,so we can be a family again.

" Oh princess I will try ." I know what my decision will be.

"I love you dad."

'Love you princess. "

Opening the door and walking up the stairs coming to the bedroom, Amera looks to me and as we stare at each other there's nothing to say,as our foot drawn to each other, eyes never loses focus as we step a feet away still starring,she know what my decision is,gently and ever so slowly I cup her face in my hand looks into her eyes showing all my emotions.

"I'm sorry."

'I know Drew. "

Placing my lips to hers I kiss her,knowing it's the last time but wanting all of her,because I will never have her again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 3.4K 11
My husband, Mark, is a good man; he's a strong man. When I needed him to step up with our kids as I finished dental school, he became our little fami...
1.3M 51.4K 47
My life should be great. I have an amazing job with one of the biggest event management companies around, and I have a wonderful boyfriend. Oh wait...
300K 8.8K 53
COMPLETED **be aware i wrote this when i was much much younger, if you want to read a better written story then please check out my current book "ch...
7.4K 185 35
This my first book so please ntm I have plenty of plans for this book so yeaa!! I can't wait to see what happens and I might just make another book f...