𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐒 • Eupho...

By -spacejuice

【 LOVIN' HURTS 】 ❝ Loving you hurts so much because I'll never be good enough for you. ❞ ᴍᴀᴅᴅʏ ᴘᴇʀᴇᴢ x ᴍᴀʟᴇ ᴏ... More

⭐ 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐒
01| Whoops!
02 | Dont listen to Nate
03 | Care for a Brother.
04 | Virgin Mary No More
05| Lending a Brain.
06 | Free Food
07 | Cheating?
08 | What a Night.
09 | Which Jacobs?
10 | I fucking love you
11 | Pretty Brown Eyes
12 | You're Nuts Dude
13 | You're what?
14 | Bean
⭐ 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝟐
01 | New Friend
03 | Accidental Kiss
04 | The Confession
𝘽𝙚𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙎𝙘𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙨 : Grayson Todd
05 | Dangerous Boy
06 | Your life and existence are pathetic.
07 | Cheated
08 | You're Not My Brother
09 | Let's date
10 | Cassie, Hope you get Herpes
11 | 10 Misssd Calls.
𝘽𝙚𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙎𝙘𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙨 : Grayson & Alexa
NEW BOOK!

02 | The End of an Friendship

3.1K 109 56
By -spacejuice

Okay so, I made a mistake. Chapter 02: Accidentally Kissed was supposed to be Chapter 3. But because Wattpad rearrange my chapters and I had forgot that I split the chapters half because of how long it was. I'll have to edit the next chapter

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Blake left Nick's house in a rage.  He was hella pissed at what Nick was doing. Blake was going to head home until he remembered that McKay was having a party. So he drove there.

"Blakey! You made it?" Jules said as she hugs the boy tightly. He smiles nervously at her wondering where this nickname came from.

He leaned into her and smelled booze radiating off of her, "Hi Jules, you look pretty tonight"

The blonde smiled brightly at him. He was about to ask her if Rue made it here after the whole Laurie and Fez drama but the blonde got whisked away by some dude.

"And there she goes...Hi Kat, how are you?" He starts having a conversation with Kat, asking how she's been and how her job has been going. She started talking about Ethan and the issues she was having with him. At that moment, Blake concluded that  Kat didn't like Ethan for who he is, only for what he can give her, the title of having a boyfriend.

But then she saw him with another girl and made the whole thing squshed. Blake met the boy a few times and he seemed friendly. He remembered how the boy gushed about liking Kat. This was weird. He felt bad for the boy. He really did. He was about to give her advice when he felt the need to use the bathroom.

He left and tried to find the bathroom, but this house was a fucking maze. He asked someone and thankfully they were nice to tell him which part it was.

"You're here for the bathroom too?" Blake asked, but the brunette huffed, "Who's ever in there will make me fucking pee myself"

"How long have you been waiting?"

"I don't know, fuck maybe five minutes?" Blake raised his eyebrows. Did she not know what was going on in there?

"You know, someone's probably fucking in there, right?" The girl shoved the boy as he chuckles at her. He leans himself on the wall next to her and starts up a conversation with her.

"Have you seen Cassie? I feel like she's been ghosting me"

"No. She and Lexi got into some argument and now Lexi's looking for her."

"Is she okay?"

"Fuck if I know...I hope she's fine." The duo stood by the wall in silence.  Cassie has been acting weird these past couple of weeks. Normally Blake wouldn't question her but now he's beginning to get worried. Now thinking about it, Nate has been acting strangely weird.

It mostly happened after the Maddy incident but now it seems as if he's been avoiding him. The last time they spoke was at the dance and it wasn't even much.

Blake missed his brother.

Shaking the thoughts out of his head, Blake starts banning on the door," Open the damn door! You can fuck someone else, man!"

He kept banging until he heard a familiar voice shouts out, "I'm using the fuckin' bathroom!"

"Nate?" Both Blake and Maddy asked. They looked at each other, confused. Blake watched as Maddy put her ears on the door, she mouth for him to check the doorknob.

The door rattles, but it didn't open, it was locked. Maddy kept banging the door until he said, "Yo, just a minute!"

"Nate comes on bro, I've seen you naked before, I need to piss man!"

"Blake? Hold on, man!" Blake leans on the door and sighs, mumbling about how he's seen him naked before and used to shower together. Maddy continues to bang on the door.

"Fuckin' pee outside!" Maddy looks at Blake with her eyes widened as well as with a smirk, "Are you taking a shit at a party?"

Blake snorts but coughs, to hide it. The way how she said it made him laugh. That's going to be hard for Nate to come back from. Everyone knows you don't take a shit at a party.

"Come on man! If you're taking a shit I don't care!  I've smelt it before!"

Maddy looks at him and scorns him, "That's gross Blake"

"Maddy, stop acting as if you've never taken a shit before"

"Yeah, but people haven't smelt it before. Plus you sound like a freak. Who the fuck smells other people's shit."

"You know, you're the nasty one for thinking about it like that."

"Get bent."

"I wouldn't mind sweetheart" The girl huffs and goes back to banging the door. Blake watched her bang the door. He starts thinking, that sooner or later she'll break it down. "Wipe your ass and get out, I need to fucking pee"

"Maybe he's having diarrhoea?" Maddy stops and looks at him, "I don't wanna know that! Shut up!"  she says and goes back to knocking. After a while, she realise that Nate was not going to open up the door. A dark-skinned boy came up to them and starts asking for her name. Maddy replied, asking if she knows him and the guy gave her a cheeky response which made him laugh.

Nate, finally comes out of the bathroom, "Did you not wash your hands?"

"What the fuck are you talking about, Maddy?" Blake scorns his face at Nate, damn well knowing he didn't wash his hands. Ignoring what she said, Nate asked if he could talk to her privately. Maddy ignored him by shoving him out of the door and goes into the bathroom.

Blake watches his brother sigh. He looks worn out, tired even. Nate realized that someone was staring at him and raised his head, "Blake can we talk?"

"About what?" The boy asked. Maybe Nate came to apologize for ignoring him all this time.

"Can we talk in private?" Blake raises his eyebrows at him, "Well there's nowhere really private. What's it about?"

Blake watches Nate's expression change quickly, "Forget it"

"Nate!" He calls out but the boy didn't listen. Blake sighs, maybe he should go after him? He thought but didn't go after his brother. Finding that the girl was taking so long, Blake told the guy next to him that he was going to dip. Maddy comes out of the room but didn't see Blake.

Blake was walking through the house when he saw Lexi and Fez sitting on the couch talking. He goes up to them, specifically Lexi.

"Hey Lex"

"Hey, Blake..." She trails off. She looks at Fez then at  Blake. She knows that they are friends but now Blake's acting as if Fez is a ghost or something.

"Hi Blake," The redhead says softly but Blake ignored him. It hurt him. A lot. He views Blake as a little brother. Sure he hates his brother, Nate but he can't hate Blake. He was about to strike up a conversation with him but then remembered what he did. He told Blake not to come around the house anymore and basically ignored him.

Then tonight he had to find out that he was getting drugs from his friend's mom. Well, Fez wasn't sure if they were still friends. From what he heard the boy Rick or whatever didn't tell Blake what his mom's job was and that he was using drugs in his house. Fez sit back and smoked while watching the interaction between Lexi and Blake.

"Heard you and Cassie got into a fight. Are you okay? Is she okay" The smile on Lexi's face vanished. She remembers the fight. It was about Blake. Cassie still never told him the truth and it annoyed Lexi but the blonde didn't want to hear it.

"I'm okay. I'm worried about her. She isn't answering her phone and no one seems to know where she's at" Blake frowns.

"I'm worried about her...she hasn't spoken to me much. I've been wondering if I've done something wrong. I tried spending time with her but she's mostly busy"

Lexi's heart broke at that. She knows very well that Cassie isn't busy, but she didn't have the heart to tell him. But the look on his face... he looked like a sad puppy.

"No, you haven't done anything wrong. She hasn't been herself. You're a great boyfriend Blake"  He smiles at her compliment. He bids her goodbye and goes to find Josh but then remembers that he's grounded. He goes to find Jules and Kat.

He tries to find them but he couldn't. He was about to leave the party when he sees Cassie with Lexi and Maddy. He goes up to them and hugs Cassie from behind, "Hi babe, where you been? You okay?"

The girl turns around and stares at him. Cassie wanted to cry just by seeing Blakes's face but she knows if she does it will blow her cover so she nods and smiles.

Mckay comes up to the group and asks if he can have Cassie. Blake nods his head and kisses her on the cheek. Blake tells the girls that he's going to look for Rue and leaves. He feels a bit lonely here. He misses Josh.

Blake found Rue but sees her talking to Jules. It looked serious so he didn't bother going by them. He goes back inside to grab a drink when he hears the word fight. He didn't pay attention to it until someone mentioned, "Yo, Blake you better go there man, some dude is beating up Nate"

Blake didn't even think about it. He heads to where the fight was located and saw Fez beating the shit out of his brother. He saw Mckay tried pulling Fez away but it didn't work. Blake likes Fez but he loves his brother more. Blake goes up to Fez and grabs his shirt. He pulls the ginger man back and starts punching his face.

"Who the fuck you think you are huh?! Who the fuck you think you are?! Beating the shit outta him! Huh!?"

All morals and niceness left Blake. He didn't care for Fez after seeing the shit he did to Nate. Seeing all the blood on Nate, his twin, his baby brother, just angered him. Nate's whole face was covered with blood. He feels someone pulling him from behind but he shoves them and goes back to beating up Fez. Fez tries to get up and fight but falls down. Blake bends over and starts punching him. When he finds that wasn't enough, he starts kicking the man in his ribs.

Blake hears Cassie calls him. He turns his attention away from Fez but that was his mistake. Fez tackled him to the ground and starts beating him up. Blake feels his lips start to swell. Catching himself. He flips over, making Fez underneath him. He goes back to punching Fez who tries to block the hit.

"Wanna fucking beat the shit outta someone? Huh? Why not me you fuckin' shit! Who the fuck you think you are?" Blake didn't even stop, even after seeing a small amount of blood come onto Fez's face.

"Blake stop please..."He hears Cassie's voice calls out softly. Blake stops and breaths heavily. He gets up and looks down at Fez who's bent over.

"Fezco." The man looks up at Blake. He didn't expect Blake to jump in. He was more aiming at Nate for the shit he did. Fez tried to explain himself but the look on Blake's face says it all. Even though he had blood on his face, Blake's expression was vividly clear.

"You come after my bro again, I'll make sure, on my Nana's grave, I'll take you down, ya hear me? Our friendship is dead"

Both Rue and Jules look at the scene. They never expected sweet Blake to act this way. Rue looks at Blake and goes"Damn"

AUTHOR!
Now, Blake is taller
and stronger than Fez.
The only difference that
Fez has is more technique
than Blake but overall, Blake
is stronger. I felt so fucking
evil writing this.

I hate Nate.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.8K 883 12
with jules being gone in the city, rue felt damaged, felt ruined, she wanted to get high and forget everything. but she met you. and simply felt like...
3.2K 96 9
"Their my family, always will be. Nobody seems to understand that." EUPHORIA OC X OC MATURE THEMES ©loverrandhaterr
3K 73 8
we're not good together, nate {lowercase intended} oc x nate jacobs ©olivia simpson 2022
705K 17.4K 31
Even the town's golden girl has secrets, that even her best friend doesn't know. And when things get rough those secrets will come out and she will h...