Longing For You

By imaginationworld07

"You were never supposed to mean this much to me, I was never supposed to fall this hard, but you know what... More

Intro
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
FUCK YOU COVID!!!!
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
SIXTEEN
Apologies..
Seventeen

FIFTEEN

3.8K 162 75
By imaginationworld07

"Souls don't meet by accident."

-×-

The dishes were served and Taehyung gulped. "Why do I have to be this overconfident?"

"Start eating Secretary Kim, we have to go at other location too." Jungkook said, a slight but unnoticable smirk on his face.

"Haha sure! Haha" Taehyung laughed awkwardly. The food was looking hella delicious. Ain't no way he is gonna win this bet. "This means I'll have to pay for his next meal no matter how expensive it is. Why why why do I have to open my mouth at wrong places?"

"Don't worry Secretay Kim, my next meal won't be much expensive." Jungkook said and Taehyung looked at him. With the slight confidence left in him, he spoke. "We will worry about it after the bet is over boss."

"You still have hopes that you will win?"

"Yup! A wise man once said that either give up in the beginning or don't give up till last."

"And that wise man is not Kim Taehyung right?"

"Its Kim Taehyung." Taehyung grinned, with that wide boxy smile on display and eyes closing. Jungkook took a good look before actually looking down at the food and Taehyung opened his eyes.

"Lets eat"

"Yes boss!"

The dinner was silent, just the way Jungkook likes. With no disturbance, no time boundation, he ate with ease. He looked at Taehyung from time to time and most of the time, he found him enjoying the food.

Maybe Secretary Kim also doesn't like to talk while eating.

Haha only if he knew!

By the time everything was coming to an end, the party was almost over. There was an afterparty for those businessmen to enjoy some time of the night freely but Jungkook's mind was not there.

Tonight, there was an unknown excitement and blame it on that bet. Surely it was only the bet that he was excited to go out to a local restaurant with his secretary and in Jungkook's highly busy, boring life....this excitement was missing.

And this excitement was Kim Taehyung?

"Mr.Jeon" Jungkook turned to see Taehyung looking at him from a distance and then running up to him to speak further. "There's an afterparty here. There will be music, drinks, dance and fun. If you wanna stay and enjoy here then you can. We can decide about the bet later."

"Won't you join the afterparty?"

"Ah no! I wouldn't. Its not my cup of tea. Also, I get drunk easily and I don't wanna create a scene here."
Moreover I don't wanna curse the hell out of you once I am drunk!

"Oh"

"Yeah"

There was a moment of silent before Taehyung spoke again. "So I guess I should go. Enjoy the night Mr.Jeon." Taehyung smiled and Jungkook looked towards the businessmen and businesswomen there talking happily to each other.

He doesn't want to stay here.

He wants to go to local restaurant.

With Taehyung.

For the bet offcourse.

"Lets just get away with this bet. I like things to be done in time." Jungkook said and walked towards the exit and Taehyung stood there, dumbfounded. What?

"Are you coming or not?"

"I...I....yes!"

They both got into the car when suddenly Taehyung turned to Jungkook. "Do you know any local restaurant here?"

"No!"

"Oh! No worries! We can take help of google. Buddy, lets go to hotel fast." He told the driver and took out his phone to search for a restaurant when Jungkook turned to him surprised.

"Why hotel?"

"Because of our clothes boss." Taehyung said without looking up.

"And whats wrong with these clothes?" Jungkook raised an eyebrow and Taehyung finally looked at him.
"You will go there like this? In these clothes, we both look like we are gonna attend the oath ceremony of the president." Taehyung said and again got busy with the mobile.

"No we are not going to hotel." But he doesn't order the driver to stop

"Why not?" Taehyung looked up.

"Cuz I didn't bring anything other than suits with me." Taehyung looked at him in disbelief. "Will you also sleep in these suits?"

"No"

"Fine then wear your pajamas and then we'll go."

"Have you lost your mind?"

"No! Pajamas are cool. If you want then I can also wear pajamas to accompany you."

"No way"

"Then what way?"

"We can go shop now."

"No freaking way!"

"And why not?"

"We don't have time. We have a meeting to attend in some hours and we need proper sleep Mr.Jeon."

"Its not a big deal."

"It is"

"Its not. I've attended couple of meetings for days without sleeping."

There was silence for a while. They both looked at each other in the eyes before Taehyung spoke again.

"One, never ever skip your sleep and two, we are going to hotel and you are gonna wear some of my oversized clothes. They will fit you. No ifs no buts!"

"And who are you to order me?"

Taehyung's throat went dry with the sudden change in tone but Taehyung is stubborn. Ain't no way he is gonna back off now."

"As your secretary, I am telling you that it will be best for you to take a good sleep before such important meeting."

"Then we should cancel this dinner plan too, right secretary Kim?"

"No!"

"Why?"

"Cuz you are a man of your words and I know you won't cancel it." Taehyung patted himself in mind to hit the right nerve. Jungkook gritted his teeth slightly and then looked outside the window.

What was he doing? He can do anything he wants, why is he listening to his secretary? Why?

And just then the car stopped and the driver announced that they reached. "Lets go Mr.Jeon. Lemme help you dress up for a good local restaurant dinner night." Taehyung said with the same wide boxy smile and shine in his eyes and Jungkook found himself agreeing to every word of him.

"Mr.Jeon! Don't be shocked after seeing my room's condition tho. I know you like everything organised but I am kinda messy type."

"Oh you know? Wow!"

"Getting sarcastic, are we?" Taehyung smiled as they both walked side by side and reached to Taehyung's room door.

"Roll the drums!" Taehyung said as he entered the keys and Jungkook pushed open the door.

"Stop being dramatic!"

"Ruuuuuude"

Taehyung then entered and found Jungkook looking around his room. "Its not that bad right? I was in a hurry in the morning." He said after picking up his tie and towel from the bed and dusting it lightly. "Please have a seat."

"No"

"Fine Keep standing." He said and went to his cupboard and took out his bag. He placed it on the bed and opened it. "See these are neatly organised. I am not always messy." He looked up at Jungkook who was already looking at him. "What?"

"Clothes secretary Kim!"

"Aren't you too excited to go out with me?" Taehyung spoke but then bit his tongue. "I am joking obviously." He said without daring to look up at his boss who had eyes on him already.

Maybe I am.

"Here. These will fit you." He handed him the clothes. "You change in the bathroom. I'll change here and then we'll go."

"Fine" Jungkook started walking towards the bathroom when Taehyung spoke. "Mr. Jeon! Make sure you ask before opening the bathroom door cuz obviously you wouldn't wanna see my sexy body."

"The heck!"

"Sorry just go!" And the sound of Taehyung's giggles followed Jungkook to the bathroom. "Such a big mouth!"

-×- Few minutes later -×-

"Secretary Kim? Are you done? Can I open the door now?"

"Oh well yes Mr.Jeon. I've been ready for a while now."

"Ah okay."

The bathroom door opened and they took in each other appearances.

Blue denim jacket and loose brown pant with a cross body bag and messy hair, Taehyung looked like he just graduated from hide school. Jungkook took in his appearance as he is looking at his secretary for the first time not noticing that his secretary was doing same.

A simple black jacket and denim jeans, Jungkook looked like a highschool boyfriend and oh man, Taehyung can't stop staring. He was seeing Jungkook in these kinda clothes for the first time and he wish to see him like this more and it will be a white lie if we say Taehyung didn't get butterflies.

"Ab..ahm...Hi there" Taehyung spoke with a smile and Jungkook cleared his throat. The thick air between them was suddenly heavy and heck they both wanted to get out of that.

Stop staring at me!

Learn to stop staring Jeon Jungkook!

"Ah haha you....you look different"

"Why? My face changed?" And Taehyung broke into little giggle. "Aniyaa....your persona!" He said and walked forward, now a little close to Jungkook and Jungkook took a little step back. "Are you really my sadu boss? You don't look like."

"Sadu?"

"Means intelligent!" Taehyung said and tried not to laugh.

"You know google exists, right secretary Kim?" And this time Taehyung broke into giggles. The giggles Jungkook recently find most comforting music in the world. Don't get him wrong, he is not creep. He is a comfort deprived person who wanted a safe place and with Taehyung, he somehow feels like it and he doesn't wanna let go this comfort and he doesn't know what name he should give to it.

"Hello? Mr.Jeon? Lost where?" Taehyung snapped his fingers and Jungkook blinked, not once but twice.

"L...lets go!" And here Jeon Jungkook stuttered twice in front of same person.

They walked outside and when Jungkook was about to call his driver, Tae stopped him.

"No Mr.Jeon! We will walk."

"What? No way!"

"The restaurant is nearby."

"No way I am going on foot!" Jungkook said following Tae who was walking forward

"And why is that?"

"People will recognise me and make a news right away." Taehyung stopped, Jungkook stopped too. Taehyung then turned to him and giggled. "You are acting like we are dating and people will catch us red handed. Chill Mr.Jeon...take it easy and –" Taehyung walked forward, standing close to the man in front of him whose breath suddenly stuck!

Taehyung pulled up hood of the jacket over Jungkook's head so that his forehead was almost covered. He then looked at Jk who was froze at his place. "Done...now lets go!" And when he moved away, Jungkook breathed out the air he held in! What was that?

"So where are we going?" Jungkook asked catching up with Taehyung whose hands were in his pants pockets. Taehyung nodded and then took out his mobile, moved towards Jk's side to let him see.

"Granny's kitchen?" Jungkook read and Taehyung nodded. "It had the best ratings among all here and I can't take risk you know so always choose the best."

"Whatever...you are gonna lose anyway."

"Oh na na na na na boss! Don't be this overconfident."

"Oh na na na na na secretary Kim! I am being confident, not over confident."

"Whatever." Taehyung walked fast and Jungkook smiled. Maybe if spending time with Taehyung feels like this, he is willing to lose the bet?

"Excuse me? Is anyone here?" Taehyung spoke as they entered the local restaurant. It had a nice interior, nof suffocated at all and giving comfort vibes, just like you get at home.

"Now I know why this is called Granny's kitchen. This looks like home." Taehyung said, taking in the view around him and Jungkook did too. The word, granny, ignites many emotions in him and when Taehyung rang the bell and an old lady came out of the kitchen, Jungkook gulped.

"Hello pretty boys!" The old lady greeted with her big smile, the wrinkles on her skin increasing as she smiled but it made her much more beautiful and thats what it took, a smile, a smile of adoration, a smile of pure love to make Jungkook smile and he smiled wide.

"Hello–?"

"Call me granny and have a seat! I'll be right back." The lady again went inside and they made their way to one of the tables. Taehyung immediately picked up the menu and Jungkook went in thoughts and when the lady finally came up to them, Jungkook was too busy in his thoughts to look up.

"Have you two decided?"

"Ah yes! Wait lemme discuss with him" Taehyung spoke and turned to Jungkook. "Mr.Jeon?"

"Huh?"

"Order?"

"Oh"

"So I was thinking...Bibimbap, bulgogi, jajangmyeon and–"

"Samgyeopsal"

Taehyung smiled "Sure". He turned to the old lady. "Thats all we want." She smiled and as a gesture of love, she patted Jungkook's head and ruffled Tae's hair a bit. "You guys are cute. My grandson is around your age. Samgyeopsal is his favourite. He says I am best at it. Hope you will like it too. I will be back soon."

"I can tell its gonna be best granny." Taehyung smiled and the lady went back in.

And there was silence.

Uncomfortable silence.

"Why did you choose this place?" Jungkook spoke, removing the hood from his head and revealing his face.

"Cuz it had good ratings and moreover, I haven't eaten good home made food for days now. You know, elderly people pour their heart in the food they make."

"I know."

"Huh?"

"Grandparents are the best." Jungkook spoke and looked up at Taehyung whose big brown eyes were staring at him, confused. "Grandparents are blessings."

"They are." Taehyung whispered and didn't break the eye contact. "I never saw my grandparents."

I wish I'd never seen my parents! And how much he wishes to say it loud. Taehyung's curious eyes got no answers when the old lady came with the dishes in her little trolley. "Here's your food boys."

"Enjoy your food." She smiled, ruffled Tae's hair once more and then left.

"Wow. It looks delicious." Taehyung said, excited and Jungkook hummed, now focusing on the dish he ordered.

"This is gonna be a tough compitition Mr.Jeon." Taehyung passed a smug look before taking a spoonful from bibimbap and Jungkook just shook his head. "Lets eat."

The moment he put first slice of samgyeopsal, his eyebrows furrowed and a slight groan left his lips and Taehyung stopped at his tracks. "Is it bad? Mr.Jeon...you don't have to–"

"Its...its same." Jungkook looked up. "Its same."

"What?"

"Its exactly same how my dadu used to make it for me. My favourite dish. Its same. Its amazing. Its so delicious. Its so good." Jungkook spoke like a kid who just got his favourite dish after many attempts. A little moist eyes, an amused smile on his face, hands gripping the fork tightly and eyes staring at Taehyung with a very unreadable look.

And if this isn't the most satisfying sight Taehyung has ever seen. A smile automatically formed on his lips and he nodded at Jungkook.

"I...I knew you'd like it."

"I loved it." And with that Jungkook again started eating and with no words exchanged, they finished their dinner. It was other thing that Taehyung took glances of Jungkook and smiled and who won't? Jeon Jungkook looked like he was hungry since years and oh the satisfaction that smiles brings to Taehyung.

He wants to see it more.

He wants to make him smile more.

And this time, foe his satisfaction.

So when they thanked the old lady and went out of the place, Taehyung spoke.

"You won the bet Mr.Jeon." He looked at Jungkook, knowing how much winning means to the person walking beside him but the next words shocked him. "You won secretary Kim!"

Taehyung stopped walking and Jungkook turned to him. "You won. I lost."

"Really?"

"Yes"

"Like really really?"

"Yes"

"Really fucking really? Oops!"

And Jungkook giggled. "Yes"

"OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!! OH MY GOD!!!" and the hands which were ready to be wrapped around around his boss' neck suddenly stopped near his neck when he realised what he was doing. He then slowly put them down. "Sorry."

Jungkook smiled a bit. "Don't say sorry."

And as if it wasn't already late, god had another plans when it started raining.

"Oh shit!" And the hands that stopped a while ago, now held the wrist of the man beside him and ran to a near shelter and with every water drop that touched his face, Jungkook could hear his racing heartbeat and just like that, he let himself being pulled by the man in front of him.

"Lets wait here." Taehyung spoke before sitting on a bench and Jungkook sat beside him. "Lemme call the driver." Jungkook said and Tae nodded.

"I am tired."

"Me too" Taehyung smiled and turned to Jungkook. "Thankyou Mr.Jeon."

"For what?"

"For having dinner with me." Jungkook nodded and looked forward. Thankyou Secretary Kim for having dinner with me.

"Now you'll have to come to my home when I invite you and no excuses!"

"I am a man of words secretary Kim."

"I know that and you know I will try to organise that party soon." Jungkook smiled just by the thought of spending some time with his secretary. Was it normal?

"Tomorrow is important meeting secretary Kim!"

"Yeah and you are gonna catch cold."

"I won't"

"Oh! Your nose is red"

"Thats not any reason."

"We will see in the morning."

"Bet?" Jungkook said and Taehyung looked at him, amused.

"Another bet?"

"If you win, you will take me to any place and I'll go without complains and if I win, you have to do what I say."

"Isn't it a bit unfair?"

"How?"

"Lets keep it like this, if I win, you will come with me to anywhere, if you win, I will come with you anywhere."

"Done" Jungkook said placing his hand on Taehyung's and holding it.

"I guess, this time losing bet will be profitable." Taehyung said before closing his eyez and Jungkook smiled.

Damn what was he even doing?

–×–

Thankyou for reading
Please vote and comment💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.8K 1K 37
Hii friends đŸ„° this is my first story ...This is just a fiction story and it was just created for enjoyment . This is not to hurt anyone . It does no...
486K 24K 27
[Completed] This is a love/hate story between a young CEO Jeon Jungkook and his poor secretary Kim Taehyung. They met and became each other's wors...
151K 5.5K 45
Kim taehyung....The famous CEO in Korea's biggest company... extremely rude....cold and arrogant...who doesn't believe in love or marriage like shit...
46.9K 1.1K 25
[Completed] Getting arranged marriage is one thing. But being arranged marriage to the one who broke your heart is another; But life never goes the w...