TIMELESS

By toralaex

takemichi x reader au slight manga spoilers. โ€ข ๐—œ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜ ๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ป ๐—ง๐—ผ๐—ธ๐˜†๐—ผ ๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€, ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ... More

The Girl
Blast to the Past
Tutor
Secret
New Classic
Shots
Living Life in the Night
Relationship Issues
Girl's Night
Caved
Confession
Redo
Confrontation
You Were Meant to be Mine
Dive In
Chivalry's not Dead
Crossroads
Chokehold
Baby Blue
Carousel
Origin
Photographs
Drowning
Truce
Vixen
Weather Changes
Can't Take The Heat
After Dark
Safe and Sound
All the Small Things
update.
Spooky Szn
Timeless
FELL IN LUV
Freak
EPILOGUE

Heartbreak

1.3K 70 24
By toralaex

I can't. I'm sorry but I can't. I came back to fix all this mess. I'm sorry you have to get involved. I got to know you, and I now see why future me fell for you. You're so selfless. You've made me a better person in such a short amount of time. I see myself becoming a new and improved Takemichi for Hina's sake. And I couldn't be any more grateful for that. But you deserve better. Someone who would give you their all. Someone who'd love you and no one else.

"Y/n, I'm so thankful for you. But... I hope you can understand. I-"

"Just go," she mumbled before Takemichi buried his head in his hands mumbling profanities, as he never intended for anyone to get hurt on this skip back. He couldn't utter another word. He simply just walked out of her apartment standing there leaving her frazzled.

Takemichi made his way back to the frat house, searching for Hina. When he finally noticed her standing in the yard, gazing up at the sky he smiled to himself as he fought back the feeling of his heart breaking inside of his chest. This was what was right. He approached her from behind, wrapping his arms around her waist.

"Michi where'd you run off to?"

"I just had to take care of a last minute project. I'm here now. I promise."

-

Takemichi decided his mission was done, he had become this better person for Hina, he had won her heart back and he had made sure that him and Y/n had no chances of being together in the future. He met up with Naoto, filling him in on everything that's happened and ready to go back to where he belongs.

Naoto simply listened not giving any input, but accepting Takemichi's decision. With a small handshake, Michi found himself waking up in the same apartment he woke up in before. This time, Hina was resting comfortably, the picture frame next to the bed now holding a photo of the two of them. He smiled, but wondered what would have changed for Y/n. Was she ok? Did the leap have any effect on her?

There's only one person that he could trust that would know the answer to that. Picking up his phone, he searched through the contacts clicking on the name.

"Michi? What's with the random call?"

"Hey Mikey. I uh. Need to talk to you."

"Michi whatever it is, can it wait? I have some shit I'm doing. Why the fuck did you skip the meeting today?"

"Meeting? What meeting?"

"The Bonten meeting asshole."

"B-Bonten? Mikey I thought that you were done with the gang life!"

"Takemichi... Did you time leap again?"

Mikeys voice suddenly got stern over the phone. Takemichi sighed, covering his face with one hand while holding up his phone to his ear with the other.

"Y-Yeah."

"Fucking idiot. What did you do this time??"

"I uh... Look it'll be easier for you to tell me in person. Do you know what happened to L/n Y/n?"

Mikey stood quiet on the other end of the line. So quiet that it freaked Takemichi out. What had happened to her? Was she okay?

"I'm texting you an address. Meet me there and hurry the fuck up," Mikey wasted no time hanging up the phone on Takemichi. Michi slipped on a jacket and some sneakers and made his way out of the apartment. The address Mikey sent him wasn't too far so he decided to just walk. Mikey had been waiting for him outside the tall building, rolling his eyes as Takemichi approached him.

"You're an idiot you know that?"

"Kinda..."

"What did you change this time?"

"Well uh.. I kinda went back to save my relationship with Hina," he started off the long story of him leaping to the past. Mikey stoically held the same expression which was emotionless the entire time. He ran a hand through his now black locks, sighing once Takemichi finished up his story.

"So you're telling me, you rejected Y/n for Hina to be with Hina now? Pure idiocy. You wanna know bout Y/n? Come on," Mikey led Takemichi inside the tall building which turned out to have offices within its walls. Making their way up the elevator and onto one of the top floors, Mikey stepped out of the elevator and approached a door.

"Go," Mikey nodded over to it, crossing his arms over his chest. Takemichi took a deep breath before placing his hand on the doorknob and twisting it. Stepping inside the room, he noticed a woman standing in front of what seemed to be a bookshelf. Her back was turned toward him, but he could tell Y/n apart from anyone in the room.

"Y/n?"

The woman slowly turned around. Her pencil skirt was form fitting as was the black button down shirt she had on. Her Bonten tattoo sat perfectly in the middle of her neck, sported just like a certain set of brothers. He could see a small tattoo on the side of her face in front of her ear, and a set of glasses sitting perfectly on top of her nose.

"Hanagaki? What are you doing here?"

"I just wanted to see how you were... how've you been?"

"Uh. I see you everyday Hanagaki. Was there something you needed?"

"Can we talk somewhere?"

The woman hesitantly nodded before pulling Takemichi to a staircase in the building. The two headed up to the roof, Y/n casually standing near the ledge staring at the lights of the city.

"Y/n did you move on?"

"Why are you bringing this up now? Aren't you happy with Hina?"

"Just answer the question please."

"I moved on from you. I mean I thought I liked you. But after you talked to me that way? I never forgave you. I never will."

"Y/n I'm sorry. It's just-"

"Just all about Hina right? You thought rejecting me would make you so much happier. That Mikey would just take me with open arms. You were fucking wrong," she spat at him her face distorting with anger.

Takemichi's eyes widened as tears began to fall from her face.

"I never left your or Mikeys side. Even though you both fucking moved on. Even though I was left to fend for myself. No one even bothered to see what was going on in my life. Not a damn fucking soul. I joined Bonten because I owed that to everybody else. I owed that to Draken and Emma and everybody else so that I can make sure neither of you go off the fucking deep end. But here I am. Drowning in my own pain and suffering. Yet I have to hear your life plans with Hina and Mikey with his fucking wife.

I even picked out the fucking ring you proposed with cause YOU needed an opinion. I bettered you in ways Hina couldn't have. If it weren't for me she would have left you and we both know that. But I let go of my feelings towards you regardless. Even when you've treated me like shit. Fuck this. I have suffered long enough," the girl stepped up onto the ledge of the building.

Remembering how once Akkun had done this same exact thing brought back negative emotions for Takemichi. His heart sunk, his breathing halted and he stood in shock.

"Wait!"

His feet moved on their own. He didn't know what was happening. He watched in slow motion as she turned to face him, tears streaming from her face. She called his name, seeing the desperation written on his face. Maybe something had changed in Takemichi. Maybe she'd finally get the closure she deserved. But before she could step back down to reality, her heel slipped out from under her. Losing her balance, her body slipped from the ledge.

Takemichi caught her wrist swiftly, her body now dangling from the building and his grasp being the only thing keeping her alive.

"Hanagaki," she cried. Her heels slowly slipped from her feet, free falling onto the concrete underneath her.

Takemichi fought back his emotions in an attempt to be strong for her. He fought back the memory of him once holding Mikey this same exact way.

"I'm so sorry I did all that to you. I'm so fucking sorry. I didn't mean to-"

"It's fine. You said it yourself you never liked m-"

"That isn't true. Y/n please, I'll tell you the whole story. Just hang on for me. I got you," he struggled holding onto her body from the ledge of the building. Y/n glanced down beneath her, and looked back up to Takemichi. Her hand was slipping from his, and she knew it.

"Hanagaki, tell Mikey I'm sorry for leaving him like this. I'm sorry for leaving you too. I'm sorry for everything. Goodbye Michi."

Mikey could hear a loud agonizing scream from his office. Running to the roof, he was met with a Takemichi who was down on his knees sobbing loudly.

"T-Takemichi?" He ran over to where he was. Seeing Takemichi's state he knew something terrible must have happened. Mikey glanced over the ledge of the building only to see the body of the only female Bonten member sprawled out on the concrete in a pool of blood. His eyes widened in shock. Not hesitating to rush down every flight of stairs, Mikey ran as fast as he could. Making it to the side walk, he cautiously stepped into the pool of blood staining the white shoes he had on his feet.

Her eyes were open, a trail of blood leaking from both her mouth and the nostrils of her nose. There was no movement in her chest, she was probably dead before she even hit the ground. The tears didn't even fall from Mikeys face. But his heart had shattered once more. Leaning down, he cradled the girl's lifeless body rocking back and forth as the sounds of an ambulance filled the air, and as people began to arrive hearing the rumors of a woman falling from the sky rise.

Takemichi couldn't bring it to himself to look at her or watch the scene below him. He had to go back, and fix things the right way.

LEAP ONE...

COMPLETE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.4K 1.2K 22
ใ€๐™ธ๐™ต , '๐™ธ ๐™ป๐™พ๐š…๐™ด ๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„' ๐š†๐™ฐ๐š‚ ๐™ฐ ๐™ฟ๐š๐™พ๐™ผ๐™ธ๐š‚๐™ด, ๐š†๐™พ๐š„๐™ป๐™ณ ๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„ ๐™ฑ๐š๐™ด๐™ฐ๐™บ ๐™ธ๐šƒ ๐™ธ๐™ต ๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„๐š ๐™ท๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐š‚๐šƒ?ใ€‘ ๐•‹๐•™๐•š๐•ค ๐•ค๐•ฅ๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ช'๐•ค ๐•ž๐•’๐•š๏ฟฝ...
590K 21.6K 49
[ ๐ป๐ด๐‘…๐‘ˆ๐ถ๐ป๐ผ๐‘Œ๐‘‚ ๐‘†๐ด๐‘๐‘๐‘ˆ ๐‘‹ ๐น๐ธ๐‘€!๐‘…๐ธ๐ด๐ท๐ธ๐‘… ] "๐ฟ๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘š๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘ " ๐บ๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘Ž ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜ ๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ โ—๐ผ๐‘๐น๐‘‚โ— ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘...
65.9K 1.5K 16
[๐’๐š๐ง๐ณ๐ฎ ๐‡๐š๐ซ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ฒ๐จ ๐ฑ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ] ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™, ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ ๐™๐™–๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ก ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๏ฟฝ...
2.2K 125 32
Y/N has grown up with the Tokyo Manji gang, and became not only a member, but a mother-figure to the group. They are her family and she would do anyt...