A Man On A Mission || Classro...

By AnkitFTW

" You are being admitted to Class-D, the worst Class of your year. " " If you successfully reach Class-A, you... More

Chapter 1 : Man on A Mission
Chapter 2 : A New Environment
Chapter 3 : Questions
Chapter 4 : Speculations
Chapter 5 : Authority
Chapter 6 : Conflict
Chapter 7 : Breakdown
Chapter 8 : Blunder
Chapter 9 : Burden
Chapter 10 : Brother
Chapter 11 : Reunion
Chapter 12 : Affection
Chapter 13 : A Pleasant Afternoon
Chapter 14 : May 1st
Chapter 15 : Resistance
Chapter 16 : Consequences
Chapter 17 : Movements
Chapter 18 : Co-Operation
Chapter 19 : Hanging Out
Chapter 20 : Study Session
Chapter 22 : DripKouji
Chapter 23 : Hindrance
Chapter 24 : Manipulation
Chapter 25 : Lovebirds
Chapter 26 : Sudden Proposal
Chapter 27 : Your Real Self
Chapter 28 : Blackmail Gone Wrong
Chapter 29 : Other Leaders
Chapter 30 : Midterms
Chapter 31 : Female
Chapter 32 : Date
Chapter 33 : Proud
Chapter 34 : A Small Stroll
Chapter 35 : Results
Chapter 36 : Advice
Chapter 37 : Answers
Chapter 38 : Her Past
Chapter 39 : Responsibility
Chapter 40 : Problem
Chapter 41 : Weak
Chapter 42 : Excitement
Chapter 43 : Mob Mentality
Chapter 44 : The Tyrants
Chapter 45 : Wave
Chapter 46 : Rejoice
Chapter 47 : Meritrocracy
Chapter 48 : Kei
Chapter 49 : Queen
Chapter 50 : Is this Love?
Chapter 51 : Failure
Chapter 52 : Flaws
Chapter 53 : Hints
Chapter 54 : Embrace
Chapter 55 : Save Yourself
Chapter 56 : Facade
Chapter 57 : Sensei's Advice
Chapter 58 : The Girl With The Cane
Chapter 59 : Live However You Want
Chapter 60 : Student Council
Chapter 61 : Positions
Chapter 62 : Idol
Chapter 63 : 'Vacation'
Chapter 64 : Altercation
Chapter 65 : The Den of Hell
Chapter 66 : Wildcard
Chapter 67 : Retirement?
Chapter 68 : Worst-Case Scenario
Chapter 69 : Rat
Chapter 70 : Unity
Chapter 71 : 'I Love You'
Chapter 72 : Revelation
Chapter 73 : Baby Steps
Chapter 74 : Dying
Chapter 75 : Two Birds With One Stone
Chapter 76 : Cut
Chapter 77 : Rumble
Chapter 78 : Judgement
Chapter 79 : Slave
Chapter 80 : Dream Come True
Chapter 81 : One Sided Massacre
Chapter 82 : The Resolve Of The Weak
Chapter 83 : Calculations
Chapter 84 : Boys
Chapter 85 : Alliance
Chapter 86 : Odd
Chapter 87 : No Time to Rest
Chapter 88 : "Zodiac"
Chapter 89 : Game
Chapter 90 : Target
Chapter 91 : Simplicity
Chapter 92 : Agreement
Chapter 93 : Victory
Chapter 94 : Pattern
Chapter 95 : A Tyrant's Frustration
Chapter 96 : Class-A?
Chapter 97 : The Finale

Chapter 21 : New Acquaintances

10.6K 465 150
By AnkitFTW

"Ayanokouji-kuuuuun"

"Hm?"

Ayanokouji looked up to see Satou slump down on her chair like a dead animal. Horikita let out a troubled smile while lightly bonking the reddish brown haired girl with her notebook.

"Satou-san, we still have 1 chapter left. Bear through it please…."

"Noooooo, my stupid brain can't take any more knowledgeeee….Ayanokouji-kunnn help meee."

She looked at the brown haired boy with hopeful eyes only to get disappointed as Ayanokouji dodged her puppy eyes without breaking a sweat.

"I think you forgot that Horikita is the leader of your group Satou….not me."

"Meanie."

Matsushita and Hasebe decided to cheer up their study mate, since they were tired as well and wanted to get the whole session to be over as soon as possible.

"You can do it Satou~"

"Fight Satou Fight~"

Unable to resist their cheers, Satou felt herself getting pumped up. But she had to play along as if their cheers didn't affect her at the slightest. So she puffed her cheeks before letting out a small sigh.

"Fine~ Let's do it Horikita-san!!!"

"Yeah~"

The other two girls joined in as well, as the black haired maiden for some reason stared at Ayanokouji.

"What? Want me to cheer as well or what?"

Hearing his question, Horikita lightly giggled to herself.

"I was not looking at you for that, but I must say, I'm kind of interested to see the ever stoic Ayanokouji-kun acting like a cheerleader."

As if influenced by her words, the other three immediately looked at the brown haired boy with stars in their eyes.

"Ayanokouji-kun!!!! Please cheer for us!! A handsome boy like you cheering would definitely make me study!!!"

To prove her point, Satou tried to grab both of Ayanokouji's hands, however the brown haired boy dodged her grip and stuffed both of his hands inside his pants, before looking at Satou with an empty stare.

"Weren't you one of the girls who called me a gloomy bastard before?"

Satou's eyes widened at his words before she immediatly looked away while nervously twiddling her fingers.

"H-huh? Oh...I wasn't evolved back then, but now I fully matured as I can clearly notice the beauty of Ayanokouji-kun~"

"Real smooth Satou-san~"

Matsushita teased the girl with a smirk on her face, as Satou looked away with a small blush of embarrassment on her face, as she started whistling to herself.

"Hey….I was planning to go meetup with one of my friend. So, can I take an early leave?"

Hasebe spoke out as she took a look at her watch, resulting in Matsushita's target of teasing to dart towards her.

"What? Are you planning to meet up with a boy, Hasebe-san?"

"Yup."

The blue haired girl nodded to her words, causing the two girls to go stiff for a second, before they let out troubled smiles.

"Hasebe-san sure likes to move fast hehe."

"Hmm what do you mean?"

"Nothing. Just forget it."

"Anyways Horikita-san,  do you mind?"

The girl in question took a look at her phone to check the time before sighing to herself.

"I doubt we would be able to cover this chapter anymore. So sure I guess."

"Yeah!!!"

"But!!"

Horikita's ice cold words stopped her on her tracks as the black haired maiden levelled her with a cold glare.

"From tomorrow, we would take our sessions fully serious. No half assing anything."

"It feels weird to hear Horikita-san cuss."

Both Satou and Matsushita let out small giggles before mock saluting to her.

"Don't worry captain Horikita. From tomorrow onwards, we would follow every single one of your instructions."

●♤♡◇♧♧◇♡♤●

"Well see you guys tomorrow. Don't slack up on your studies."

Horikita slung her bag over her shoulders as the two girls nodded to her, before looking at Horikita and Ayanokouji for a second.

Sensing their gaze, the brown haired boy looked at them with a confused expression.

"Hmm? What's up?"

"Ummm etto....."

Satou walked closer to the two confused students while nervously twiddling her fingers.

"D-do you two want to come with us to the Keyaki Mall?"

"Huh?Why? What's the use of that? I was planning to go to rest at my dorm...Why should we go to the mall?"

With no change in her tone, Horikita started throwing out rapid questions towards the now baffled Satou, who's brain immediately got overloaded with all the questions coming out of Horikita's mouth. 

Matsushita decided to help out her friend and walked up towards them.

"It's to get both Ayanokouji-kun and Horikita-san some Drip."

'Drip? Does she want me to be wet? Why is that? Is it because it's too hot? Is she being considerate for me? Well… I'm thankful for that...But why go to the mall instead of going to the Water Park?'

Seeming to share a mutual feeling of ignorance, Horikita looked at them with a confusing gaze as well.

"Drip? What is that?"

Satou decided to join the conversation.

"We want the both of you to get all sauced up!!!"

"I'm sorry, but I'm afraid I can't follow this conversation."

Both the girls sighed to themselves before looking at the two honour students as if they are aliens. 

"What we are saying is that, we want the both of you to come with us to the Keyaki Mall to buy some clothes."

Understanding their words, Horikita nodded to herself, while Ayanokouji asked a question that was lingering in his mind for quite some time.

"I see….But do you even have the points for that?"

"Ahh don't worry about that Ayanokouji-kun..Your words made me think carefully, so I only spent 40,000 points this month. I warned Satou-san as well and she spent only 50,000 points."

With a proud expression on her face, Matsushita lightly slapped Satou's back, as the girl lightly blushed, while rubbing the back of her head.

"Hehehe~"

'Yup. There's no doubt about it. Matsushita is way smarter than the group of girls she hangs around with. But it seems she doesn't want to show her abilities and lead a lowkey life filled with momentary peace….Well, unfortunately she is in my class where peace was never an option. My apologies in advance, Matsushita. '

Horikita nodded in acknowledgement before looking at them with a questioning expression.

"If that is the case, then why was Karuizawa-san begging everyone to lend her some private points?"

"Well….I tried to warn her, but she paid no mind to it. And Shinohara-san also said that we are being too overly cautious and didn't care at all. So, in the end we didn't care about what consequences they will face as well.  You reap what you sow after all."

Matsushita's words got a little colder than usual as Satou looked at her with widened eyes, before she composed herself and nodded at her words.

"Good job on being cautious about my words, Matsushita. I'm happy that someone atleast had the slightest knowledge to actually look through the plotholes of the S-System."

"Thanks. But we are dodging the main topic. Are you guys coming or not?"

Both the girls looked at them with puppy eyes, causing Horikita to look away for a second.

"Fine….But I'm not spending any more than 10,000 Private Points."

Horikita lightly scratched her cheeks while still looking away from them.

"Yay~ What about you leader-kun?"

This time for some reason, Horikita joined the two other girls and looked at Ayanokouji with hopeful eyes.

"Only if you guys treat me with Ice Cream. Deal?"

"Deal!!!!" 

All three of the girls yelled at the same time, before looking at one another and let out small giggles of amusement, before walking towards their new destination.

Ayanokouji followed the three girls before looking at the beautiful orange sky for a second, where the sun was setting.

'Even if I'm on a important mission for my permanent peace,  I guess it doesn't hurt to momentarily experience that 'peace' sometimes…. Because in the end, this is what I'm fighting for….'

End of Chapter 21

Words  :  2024

My bad for the small chapter than usual. The problem was I had enough ideas I wanted to write about, but I was feeling way too lazy to execute them at the moment lol. I'm sure a lot of authors share this mutual feeling.

Anyways, to compensate for it, I'll make the next chapter longer than usual.

Anyways , I hope the chapter  still was enjoyable though....See ya.

----------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.4K 1.2K 28
Kagurazaka Norogumi is a unique student who is slightly different from the others. Is he mentally and physically prepared to fight against the challe...
805K 22K 78
Status. Expectations. Peacefulness. All of these three were things Ayanokouji Kiyotaka was trying to keep constant. He aimed to temper them and keep...
289K 9.2K 93
Fukazawa Yato is forced to go to the Tokyo Metropolitan Advanced Nurturing High School. Even if he had no motivation to go at the beginning, that wi...
1.5M 56.2K 151
In this timeline, Ayanokouji Kiyotaka will attend the Tokyo Metropolitan Advanced Nurturing High School with the goal of living a high school peacefu...