'π™„π™ˆ π™Žπ™π™„π™‡π™‡ π™Žπ™π˜Όπ™‰π˜Ώπ™„...

Av Mewrcurryy

"And if our love was just a circus, you'd be a clown by now." - In a story that takes place in a newly foun... Mer

IM STILL STANDING
SOUNDTRACK
ACT 01
i. rich kids arival
ii. lab excursion; gone wrong
iii. dinosaur rodeo
iv. asset out of containment
v. birthday boy
vi. swimming with fishes
vii. monorail gone rogue
viii. left behind
ACT 02
i. sour dreams
ii. sibling like arguments
iii. fourth wheeling
iv. our heroes
v. left for dead
vi. becoming ben pincus
vii. life or death
ACT 03
ii. yacht party
iii. rich kids penthouse
iv. velociraptor paddock revenge
v. grim reaper defrosted
vi. taste of death
vii. weird behaviour
viii. get off nublar
ix. back to the island
x. held hostage, again
ACT 04
i. sea sick
ii. ben pincus' downfall
iii. dino nerd meets dino expert
iv. mission detoured
v. the 'accidental' kiss
vi. concussions
vii. regretful decisions
viii. dirty work
ix. boys and video games
x. locking kash up for good
xi. dating advice gone wrong
ACT 05
i. wicked french man
ii. first dates
iii. dinosaur battles
iv. sewer rats
v. bone-rattling realisations, and earthquakes
vi. losers roasts marshmallows
vii. iconic duo samille
viii. the 'not so accidental' kiss
ix. prepare for war
x. father verus daughter
xi. finally home

i. hang gliding with dinosaurs

2.7K 50 44
Av Mewrcurryy

"Au revoir, Jurassic World!!"

Camille cheered waving goodbye to the island. The group had made a stable raft with supplies they would require on the voyage from the island back to sophistication. Hopefully.

"See ya never, stupid Dino Island!" Kenji yelled out standing up near the end of the raft,

"You thought you could eat us? No way!" He swung his arms open wide as Camille dipped down evading his arm as she scowled up at him groaning,

"You thought you could stomp on us? Think again!" Sammy slapped the back of his shoulder with a grin on her face as she joined in the insults against the island, "Yeah! You thought you could crush our spirits? Impossible!"

"Yeah!" Kenji called out as Sammy cheered before the two clapped hands performing a handshake, Camille looked at Brooklynn by a box secured to the raft as the girl was just as confused, shrugging it off.

"To be fair, the island did crush my spirit--" Ben began speaking as Camille moved towards Darius who stood by the sail listening to Ben talk before eventually arguing with Yasmina,

"The island pulverized my bones I suppose..." She weakly wiggled her fingers earning a chuckle from Darius before the two tunned back into the conversation Ben was having.

"Well, Bumpy likes it when I tell it..." Ben grumbled before a rippling wave sent everybody into panic as the raft rocked up and down against the harsh sea before regaining its balance, Brooklynn looked over as her eyes widened while everybody recovered from the mini-wave.

"um...guys?" Brooklynn said as worry filled her voice, everybody looked in her direction before taking notice of the even bigger wave heading straight towards them as it towered over their raft.

There was no way out of it.

"Everyone, secure the vines!" Brooklynn called out as everybody began running to the vines that held the raft in one piece,

"How?" Yasmina exclaimed as she dropped to her knees holding down the supplies they had in a container along with Kenji and Sammy helping,

"I don't know. Pull-on them?" Brooklynn said through her teeth as she held a strong grip on a vine, tilting back in an endeavor to tighten it.

"You said you had raft experience!" Yasmina fired back at Brooklynn, her frustration rising rapidly,

Brooklynn equally as fired up, "I said some raft experience. Some!"

"Oh! So only some of us will die!" Yasmina said sarcastically.

Camille ticked her head over cutting both girls off, "Focus for crying out loud or god help me I will drown you both!!" She spat out standing behind Yasmina holding a tight grip on a vine connected to the sail as she held it tight around her hands.

"The wind's strong. We can just power through--" Brooklynn began, jinxing it as the makeshift sail had ripped off, the vines yanking from Camille's hands and from the wooden post it was fastened to. Yasmina deadpanned while Brooklynn looked guilty.

"Brace yourselves!" Camille managed to cry out before everybody began screaming looking up at the wave as the raft began to tip, everybody held closer to one another, Camille kneeled over the three beside her as the wave came crashing down on top of them flipping the raft entirely as the group went plunging underneath the waters with the current pushing them back to where they started. Back on the islands shore.

Camille crawled away from the waters that kept pushing her as she stumbled to the sand, hating being in the water since the mosasaurus incident. Coughing out the excess water Camille gazed over her shoulder to see her friends doing the same.

"Is everybody okay?" Darius gurgled while wiping sand from his face,

"I think so..." Ben held his head while shaking it from side to side, trying to get the water from his ears.

"Right," Darius sighed, beginning to trudge up the sand, "Back to camp..."

"Again," Yasmina grumbled as she eyed Brooklynn when walking past. It didn't take long to return back to camp as everybody was still drying off, Camille was squeezing her shirt to rid the water from it while Kenji was slapping the side of his head to get water and sand out of his ear.

"Bumpy!" Ben called with his hands cupped around his mouth, "Bumpy!!" He continued calling out. Yasmina furrowed her brows as she approached Camille,

"Camil-" Yasmina said suddenly startling Camille as she spun around nearly knocking Yasmina out with her elbow,

"Hm! Sorry, What's up Yaz?" She said awkwardly lowering her arms.

"Standing over me, Kenj and Sammy on the boat wasnt going to like...protect us much, you know that right?" Yasmina raised a brow, confused about the situation as Camille sniffled shrugging,

"Oh- uh, I know...I mean it's becoming instinct honestly, to just you know protect! Take a look around, I am the oldest here--"

"Were the same age Camille..." Yasmina deadpanned.

Camille made a 'tsk' noise with her tongue pressing it into the side of her mouth, "Actually, I'm sixteen Yaz so basically that makes me the so-called 'protector' of you all because I'm the adult here!, Quoted by Roxie!"

Yasmina furrowed her brows, Camille wasn't sixteen before, was she? Did they miss her birthday, surely not, maybe Yasmina never truly took notice of the girls age but it would make sense on the maturity of her decisions.

"Maybe that's why I always risk my own life, you're welcome," Camille chirped as she flicked her hair off her shoulder the way Yasmina always did to her.

"Please don't risk your life...I dont think any of us can take another heart attack from it..." Yasmina said gloomily to the girl watching Camille from behind.

"Circle up, guys! Camp meeting!" everybody groaned as Darius called out to the zombies slowly crawling back to the campsite.

"Huh. Another one?" Kenji groaned as he sat at the bottom of their makeshift slide, slowly moving up backwards as Camille followed in front of him, barely making it up without slipping.

Everybody sat down as Darius sighed moving over to their blackboard they had with ideas scribbled head to toe on it, "Okay, on the plus side, still no sign of Compies around camp, so that's good. On the minus side, raft escape attempt number one was..."

"Wet"

"Bad?"

"Didn't work..."

Everybody said negatively about the plan as Darius smiled awkwardly furrowing his brows, "It wasn't a total disaster.!" He began trying to look on the bright side.

"Um, we lost the raft and almost drowned. How is that not a disaster?" Sammy said tilting her head,

"We didn't get eaten by dinosaurs?" He said as his voice went higher in the slightest trying to remain positive,

"Darius, we're out of options..." Brooklynn said as she stood, taking the piece of chalk from his hand, She began crossing out each idea as she read it aloud.

"We tried kayaks, gyrospheres, more gyrospheres, Yaz's bad "find a helicopter and learn to fly it ourselves" plan..." The pink haired girl sent a side-eye towards Yasmina.

"Oh, and what about Brooklynn's worse "let's go back into the tunnels and look for a phone" idea?" Yasmina stood, storming over and snatching the chalk from Brooklynn's hand now crossing that idea off as well.

"Ugh. Think! What haven't we tried yet?" Brooklynn said taking the chalk back as she looked around

"Just gonna pitch it one more time..." Kenji began as he leaned back onto the couch,

"Please don't--" Camille began with her jacket draped over her for warmth, leaning on Bens shoulder.

Yasmina let out a big sigh placing a hand on her hip, "We're not building a human catapult," She said shutting down his idea immediately,

"How do we know it can't be done if we never tried?" He said idiotically with his hands outstretched trying to defend his opinion,

"I think your idea sounds fun at least!" Sammy whispered over to him, "Thanks, Sammy. And I always appreciate your optimism.."

"Aw, thanks, Kenji!" She lightly punched him in the shoulder as the two giggled away,

"I think I've lost too much blood but are they getting along really well, or is it just me?" Camille said looking around with a puzzled look on her face.

"I hear you, but I still think a boat is the way to go. All we need is a better sail!" Darius said opening up his hands and looking around at everybody,

"Not to be a downer, but it took us weeks to find enough usable fabric for the last one--" Yasmina said before Brooklynn began talking,

"And even if we do find a sail, what's gonna save us from another killer wave?" Brooklynn stated. Yasmina rolling her eyes at the pink-haired girl,

"There's gotta be a fix. Every problem always has a fix.." Darius turned over looking to Ben who was staring off into the distance, "Ben, what do you think?"

No response as Ben leaned by the edge with his elbows resting on a tire,

"Ben?" Camille gently shook the boys shoulder, jumping slightly as he looked at Camille before she pointed to Kenji.

"Huh?"

"What do you think?" Kenji asked slumping back into his seat, "Uh...yeah, what you said,"

Camille facepalmed next to Ben as gave her a confused look,

"Really? You think a human catapult is the best idea?" Yasmina said slowly as Ben scoffed, "Oh! No. That's ridiculous. Darius is right, a raft is the way to g.o"

"Thank you!" Darius called loudly as Brooklynn let out a tough sigh, Camille gazed to Ben and spoke in a low voice.

"Hey, are you alright?" She softly asked as Ben looked at her with confused eyes, "You were staring pretty hard into the distance, you can talk to me Ben."

The boy gently smiled and let out a quiet sigh before simply shrugging, Camille didn't press further. "We might be on a dinosaur filled island trying to find a way off but if you need to talk to someone, I'm here for you 'Kay?"

Camille placed her arm around Ben, lounging against the railing behind them as Ben smiled, enjoying the comfort from Camille. He definitely saw her as a sister while she saw him as a brother, Camille thought that way about all the campers truly.

"That would be so dope, right Camille?" Kenji said as Camille tuned back in, blinking a few times.

"Wait, what's Lookout Point?" Darius spoke up as everybody leaned closer, intrigued.

Camille spoke up, motioning towards the west mountains. "It's this large hang gliding area up in the mountains over to the west if I remember correctly."

"We used to go there all the time!" Kenji said to Camille as he grinned,

"Remember where you nearly fell of the edge that one time.." She hummed to herself as Kenji awkwardly chuckled.

"Hang gliders!" Darius yelled snapping his fingers, "As in material that are literally designed to catch the wind?"

Everybody began laughing and clapping hands happy at the idea,

"Hey! We could use that as a sail!" Kenji said oblivious to what was happening, "Good idea, Kenji!" Darius praised as everybody broke out into laughter.

"Welcome to lookout point!" Kenji called opening his arms out wide, "Well, to be fair, Lookout Point is up there, but you get the gist."

"That's higher up than I remember..." Camille sniffled tucking hair behind her ear, "oh my god I know right-" Kenji agreed as the two nod their heads aggressively together.

"So, how do we get up there?" Darius asked placing his hands on his hips,

"The sky gondola, usually. But with the power out, you'll have to go on foot..." Kenji looked over, pointing to the carts dangling in the air.

"It shouldn't be too bad. Probs just a one-to-five-day trek!" Kenji spoke as if it were possible,

"That'll take me an hour..." Yasmina scoffed stretching out her arms prepared to ascend,

Brooklynn called out to everybody, "Great! I'll wait for you at the top!" she pressed a button at the control panel as the carts jitter around before moving across the wires.

"Ta-da!" Brooklynn exclaimed as Camille watched Yasmina furrow her brows tightly seeming unimpressed by Brooklynns stunt.

"Solar panels. Sky gondola-" Kenji said before looking around, "Last one there's the last one there!"

Kenji then ran off with Sammy chasing behind him, "i call shotgun!" She cheered as the other two girls follow behind to meet with Brooklynn.

"Brooklynn..." Yasmina spoke through her teeth, "I guess we're gonna ride together-" Brooklynn said awkwardly.

"This isn't going to be fun.." Camille deadpanned talking to herself, as another cart had pulled up cutting the silence as the doors hissed open.

"After you-" Yasmina offered as Brooklynn turned it down,

"No, no, no. Really, after you-" Brooklynn offered. Camille pushed between the two girls shaking her head as she took a seat near the corner as Yasmina followed then Brooklynn, both girls unimpressed with one another.

"Darius, hey!" Both girls began calling before the doors shut, "Darius!"

"Do you wanna ride with us?" Brooklynn called but the doors were clearly shut as Camille facepalmed, the small area went silent quickly as Brooklynn let out a defeated sigh.

"Smooth..." Camille commented. Brooklynn playfully glared at Camille who sat beside her, the silence growing again as it got more awkward within the gondola cart.

There was only sounds of light squeaking fron Camille's shoe as her leg bounced up and down with her heel never touching the ground and occasional screaming heard from Kenji and Sammy swinging back and fourth in the cart further ahead.

"So..." Yasmina coughed out, resting her elbows on the seat behind her.

"So...What do you like to do for fun back home?" Brooklyn asked Yasmina, eyeing the girl.

"I don't have a lot of time for fun. I'm always competing or training" Yasmina said calmly,

"Right, right. Totally relate..." Brooklynn attempted to communicate as Yasmina thought for a moment, Camille lifted one leg of the floor to cross over the other as the other remained bouncing.

"Oh, you know what it's like to spend five hours in the gym every day?" Yasmina questioned raising a brow,

"I wish my job only took five hours a day!" Brooklynn shrugged with a faint smile trying to relate to the girl,

"Yeah, I'm sure it's really hard to get paid to go to cool places and record videos on your smartphone.." Yasmina spat out sarcastically glaring at Brooklynn before looking away,

"As a matter of fact, it is!" Brooklyn said smugly getting Yasminas attention again, "Ever tried to hold your phone steady while climbing a glacier?"

"No! I was too busy running four-and-a-half-minute miles"

"You should try it sometime. It's especially fun when you're trying to appease sponsors and..."

"Been there.."

" ...sacrificing a normal childhood just to maintain good numbers!"

"Yep. Same here-"

"And I've been beaten with a baseball bat, trained for hours till passing out, and constantly yelled at to be better so cut it out!!!" Camille snapped slamming both feet down against the floor causing the cart to rock as both girls sit back into their seats as Camille let out a groan.

"toujours en train de se battre, mon dieu..."
(always fighting, my god...)

"Wow! We just have so much in common" Brooklynn grumbled out,

"So nice..." Yasmina spoke sarcastically as silence filled the air again.

"What is with you two?!" Camille pushed her tongue to the side of her mouth looking between the two,

"I don't know what you mean?" Brooklynn asked paying no attention to Yasmina at this point as she frowned softly at Camille,

"I mean...you two are so competitive, for what?" Brooklynn and Yasmina both look at each other before turning away with anger displayed on their faces.

"No answer? Okay then...great to know that if I die in the next few minutes this is what I remember when I'm tossing in my grave," Camille hissed as the cart came to a halt,

"Don't wish that upon yourself Cam..." Brooklynn began but Camille stood already walking out, the two shamefully walked out as Camille stopped, watching Kenji and Sammy.

"Sure, we'll get the hang gliders. You two can just keep looking at things..." Yasmina called out sarcastically as per usual.

"Sounds good!" Kenji replied as Camille rolled her eyes rubbing her temples,

"I'm so close to throwing myself off this cliff..." Camille groaned out, though how could she be one to complain while being on a dinosaur infested island, I'm sure everybody is going through things worse than she was. She felt it was a sign of weakness to show her exhaustion.

Camille wasn't weak.

"Yaz, why don't you stay here? I unboxed hang gliding in Mozambique, so it's probably best for me, the expert, to handle the hang glider..." Brooklynn began walking as Yasmina chased behind her, Camille pocketing her hands into her jacket trailing behind both girls,

"That's okay. Those hang gliders look pretty big, so it's probably best for me, the athlete, to do the heavy lifting.." Yasmina lifted her chin proudly,

"I have Camille so really, Please, I insist" Brooklynn said blowing her nails clean,

"No, no, no, no, no, no I insist-" Yasmina fired back as the duo jump down the steps and run past fences around the area to the handgliders, Camille slowly making her way over,

Brooklynn tried to lift one of the hangliders up, failing as Yasmina smiled proudly cracking her hands before attempting herself, also failing.

"Are you both mentally there?" Camille called while looking between the two as they turn, Camille walked over lifting up the hang glider enough so they could see the visible chain keeping it to the ground,

"Relax. I can totally pick that lock..." Brooklynn kneeled down as she pulled a pin from her hair beginning to pick the lock,

"That'll take forever. All I need is a rock.." Yasmina walked off past the fences again to find a rock,

"All I need is a rock." Brooklynn mimicked Yasmina, Camille sat herself by Brooklynn watching as it didn't take long for her to pick the lock.

"Sweet!" Camille cheered as Brooklynn laughed, "So much for taking forever!" Brooklynn swung the lock around her finger as the two look to Yasmina kneeling down on the floor, but something seemed off as she was frozen in place looking petrified.

"Yaz? What's wrong?" Brooklynn slowly asked as she and Camille cautiously approached,

"These aren't rocks. They're eggs...." Yasmina turned slowly holding one, Brooklynn gasped lightly as Camille covered her mouth while her gaze slowly moved to the sky,

"And where there are eggs.." Brooklynn began, Camille finishing her sentence,

"there are big, flying-" Camille was cut short by one of the flying dinosaurs dropping from the sky and landing beside a nest,

Yasmina slowly lowered the egg before the dinosaur roared loudly in her face, the girls sprinting quickly as the dinosaur continued to yell in protest.

"Back to the gondolas!" Yasmina called as Camille ran ahead, sliding to a stop by Sammy and Kenji,

"We need to go- now-" she said as the two jumped looking at one another with confusion at the sudden yelling in their ears,

"We gotta get out of here!" Brooklynn called out waving her arms as the three turn around to see another dinosaur blocking the stairs where Yasmina and Brooklynn now stood, but another roar was heard behind them, they look over the rail but were knocked back by a dinosaur flying up and around landing ontop of the roof that was by the carts,

"Nice, creepy bird thing.." Kenji stuck his hands out as it crawled down a pole and towards them before both dinosaurs in the area let out defeating screeches, everybody covering their ears from the horrendous sounds they were making.

"What the hell?!" Camille screamed out as her grip tightened around her ears leaning closer to Sammy as Sammy did the same when suddenly shadows were cast from the sky above as more of them came flooding into the area.

The one infront of them began moving closer and closer, Camille stood in the middle as the dinosaur lunged forwards, Camille jumped high as it dove through her legs.

Camille stumbled forwards into Sammy's grip as the girl pulled her along, stacking it into Kenji as the three of them tumbled into the cart with the doors closing behind them when suddenly the dinosaurs head stuck through the door trying to grab them,

"Kick it!!" Camille screamed out as Kenji did, knocking it back as the doors shut quickly as the dinosaur smashed up against the glass trying to claw its way in before the cart began slowly moving.

"That was too close..." Camille whispered out letting go of her breathe before standing with Kenji and Sammy looking out the glass,

"Look I see Yaz and Brooklynn!" Sammy called pointing through the glass at the two girls who were climbing into the hang glider as it slid of the edge,

Everybody gasped as they went out of their view but they came swerving up into the air taking flight as they all sigh in relief. Sammy smiled hugging onto Camille and pushing her into Kenji to hug him as well when the swarm of dinosaurs began chasing after the girls in the air, smashing into the cart the three were in.

"Can this thing go any faster?" Camille called more worried than before as everybody paced around but got knocked off their feet as the dinosaurs kept crashing into the cart.

"Can these damn things stop hittin' us!" Sammy called out as suddenly the glass above one of the chairs shattered, claws and a beak sticking through the glass as Camille shrieked and dove forwards out the way.

Sammy caught the girl before Kenji began kicking the dinosaur until it ripped itself from the glass, the gondola suddenly came to stop, the doors hissed open and they began running out into the woods where they saw the dinosaurs were flying over.

"Over there!" Camille called panting as she pointed past some messed up trees, they kept running until they spotted the hang glider stuck within the trees, they ran into the clearing being able to see everybody grouped back together and safe.

"Oh I love it when we're all alive!" Sammy called running over to everybody and beginning hug each person,

Camille ran over to the two girls as Kenji remained with the boys, Camille hugging tightly onto Brooklynn as the girl did the same,

"I'm sorry...for being so rude and snapping at you..." Camille apologised from before as Brooklynn laughed pulling back from the hug,

"Camille, it's no biggie I'll forgive you no matter what and I'm sorry for making you uncomfortable. Me and Yaz are chill now-" Brooklynn got cut off and got tackled by Sammy who hugged her which knocked the two girls to the ground.

Camille turned over to see Yasmina who was just turning away with a frown moving across her face, Camille raised a brow before she pulled Yasmina's shoulder turning her around and pulling the girl into a deep hug catching Yasmina off guard,

"I'm glad you're okay..." Camille said quietly wrapping her arms around Yasmina, the other girl slowly doing so before resting her head down on the girl's chest feeling safe in Camille's arms, the two stayed in silence for a second as Camille couldn't help but gently sway on her feet before giving Yasmina a tender squeeze within the hug,

"Me too.." Yasmina muttered under her breath as the hug lasted a few more seconds before the two moved back awkwardly clearing their throats, facing away from each other slightly.

"Yeah, it's a little torn, but we can fix it. And it's gonna be a perfect sail for our next boat!" Darius said looking up into the tree the hang glider landed in.

"Boat..Boat!" Sammy cheered shaking Kenji by his arm as he then realised and began cheering as well, everybody looking in pure confusion.

"Uh...What are we talking about?" Darius said looking over,

"We saw Tiff and Mitch's boat!" Kenji cheered swinging his arms out,

"It's on some rocks not far offshore We can totally get to it!" Sammy exclaimed as she began running with everybody, they chased after the gleaming girl pushing through trees and leaves, running up and down multiple hills when suddenly the boat was in sight.

Everybody ran down a big grassy hill stopping near the dock, Camille strolled overlaying across a rock to catch her breath as Yasmina sat next to her, Brooklynn following sitting on a rock just higher than the one she was on,

"I was peacefully sunbathing.." Camille complained as Yasmina leaned over blocking the sun from Camille's face.

"Shame.." Yasmina frowned before it morphed into a smile,

Brooklynn excitedly spoke up, "So, tell me about track meetings. What are they like?" Brooklynn leaned closer to the two girls,

Yasmina let out a big chuckle "Meetings? What, you think I run laps in a conference room?"

"Come on! Can I at least get a few points for trying?" Brooklynn complained as the two girls laughed, Camille sat up looking between them as they stopped laughing before all three of them burst into laughter.

"We're actual idiots..." Camille chuckled as the two other girls agreed when Brooklynn gasped waving her hands around,

"We're the three musketeers!!"

Fortsett Γ₯ les

You'll Also Like

14K 309 10
(Y/n) and her group may not have made it off of the island, but they haven't given up yet! They will keep fighting to survive, until they find a way...
139K 3.1K 67
(Y/N) is a normal kid who just turned 16, with a 30 million subscribers on your gaming YouTube channel that has been on the decline recently. He has...
1.5K 37 15
"This isn't your typical trip to a safari or zoo. Like always, when people try to cage Mother Nature, she breaks free. And people still haven't learn...
3.8K 59 10
The camp fam is back in action, after the Mitch and Tiff scandal the kids find themselves still stuck on the island and looking for a way off of it...