The Forever Bond

By KashishSharanyaShara

Disclaimer : the book contains violence, assault, cussing etc, do read at your own risk take it as a friction... More

Character sketch
ένας •
δυο •
τρία •
τέσσερα •
πέντε •
έξι •
οκτώ •
εννιά •
δέκα •
έντεκα •
δώδεκα •
δεκατρείς •
δεκατέσσερα •
δεκαπέντε •
δεκαέξι •
δεκαεπτά •
δεκαοχτώ •
δεκαεννέα •
είκοσι •
είκοσι ευα •
είκοσι δύο •
είκοσι τρία •
είκοσι τεσσερα •
εικοσι πέντε •
26

επτά •

465 79 28
By KashishSharanyaShara

It was the night of the full moon, the vampires were getting restless each pissing second, sidharth was excited as finally he would meet his mate and would be crowned as the alpha. All the supernatural beings were invited to the ceremony, the shadow hunters, the elfs, dwarfs, witches, wizard, warlock, seelies and mermaids came in barring gifts for the alpha .

They were eagerly waiting for the full moon to appear, sitting on the dinning table . Jack got a call from the Institute stating the demons have been found near the old church , he signalled shehnaaz and victor who got out the ceremony meeting him near the forest entrance, along with Alex .

Sana: it's the demon's isn't it??

Jack : yes they are in the old church.

Alex : what are they doing there??

Jack : we need to go there to find it out  by ourselves.

Sana : only we four  people are going there we can't get the werewolves as it as an auspicious occasion for them no one should get to know about this, Alex ask our guards to take over here making sure no demons get here.

Alex : on it.

Saying so they  left to the old church located on the North side of the city , mansi instructed the guards leaving to go where the rest were. The supernatural beings were enjoying the ceremony without a single doubt about the current attack going around.

They entered the old church to find the demons looking around the church finding something, which they had no clue . Alex attacked one of the demon through his arrow, Jack took his sword out fighting with the demon , shehnaaz  took them down, the  demons who were at the entrance. They made there way through the church killing the demons on there way, when Victor spoke " Someone is trying to summon a angelic power over here, it can't be the demons as it is impossible for them to do so. Find the person before he gets to the angelic power and take me to the palace to see what is going " The rest nodded there head, taking down the demons and looking around, shehnaaz felt a weird energy which was trying to pull her towards it, she looked around finding one of the demon walking towards the back of the church, she teleported herself towards the place were a man was sitting down in front of a weird ring surrounding the madame dorothea's tarot card which was in a form of a statue she stood behind the pillars looking at man who was chanting some spells looking closer she saw he had created a mandala liting candels around it and demons protecting him, she look up the sky to find the moon arrived as the light fell over her it made her feel strong even more, she felt the energy Evolving around her, she felt her rune burning like a wild fire, she takes out the stele drawing a rune over her arm which worked, she drew the endurance rune which gave her more energy, she got towards the madame dorothea's statue, the man looked at her but still continued chanting the spell, the demons   attacked her , she took them down swiftly as she felt her powers has been increased, the man looked at her still chanting on the spell, he casted a spell around him so that no one get near him.

She called victor and alex, for a backup in taking them down, victor arrived while alex helped shehnaaz in taking down the demons who were around protecting the man, victor smiled wickedly at him and began to chant spell in Greek to break down the spell.

Sana : he is trying to take something out from the madame dorothea's statue which I'm not quite sure what is it!!!

Alex : what do you think they might be here for??

Sana : maybe for another element which don't have an idea about.

Alex : do you think he is with rajeev??

Sana : I'm pretty sure except him who do you think wants  the elements anyways, but i got to tell you something ??

Alex : what??

Sana : I used the stele  given by you and drew the endurance rune , it did work I feel I'm immune and have more powers.

Alex: what really?? That's what the use of the endurance rune it gives you strength and ability to fight against any disease but how could it be possibile you aren't a shadow hunter.

Sana : maybe I'm like my father, you the way I got here was the power driving me towards it an angelic power .

They stopped talking when they heard someone growl out loud, shehnaaz was a bit scared by the sudden noise but couldn't react as she was attacked by a demon again before she could fight against the demon it was pulled off by her through sidharth who looked vexation, ripping of the demon body apart, before shehnaaz could react to what happened she saw the man attacking victor who was busy chanting, she got towards them, attacking the man, she held his neck tight making him struggle under her hold.

Victor : shehnaaz leave him , go get the mortal cup before the demon gets it , I will handel him  .

Shehnaaz nods her head dropping the man down, getting over the mandala where the mortal cup appeared she starts to dig the ground to get the cup out when a demon attacked her from the back she was about to attack it back when sidharth came in between to protect her on time. He fought with the demons who tried disturbing shehnaaz in digging the ground , he killed them without showing any mercy as his wolf was out of control.

Sana : victor I found it.

She said making everyone stop, she looked around finding all the demons gone, victor looking at her with a shock expression with a hint of amusement. The rest of them came near her changing back into there normal form.

Mansi : what did you find??

Sana : the mortal cup.

Jack : how did you??

Sana : what are you saying??

Alex : no way in a world you could touch that, it can only been touched or held by the shadow hunters you are vampire.

Asim : give it to me here.

She did what he asked her to, he tried getting closer to it but was fell back as he got closer to it. Everyone looked at it in horror,  sidharth got closer to her and took the mortal cup from her hand making everyone gasp.

Jack : no way, how can.... You guys??

Victor : you guys are shadow hunters.

Sid : no what are you saying I'm a werewolf.

Alex : shehnaaz draw the voyance symbol over him, through the stele.

She did what he asked her to do, she took sidharth hand in hers , she drew the voyance symbol over his hand but it didn't appear.

Sid : see I told you, I'm a werewolf it doesn't work.

Kushal: but you guys can touch it.

Sana : guys we are thinking to much, victor why we're they behind the mortal cup??

Victor : mortal cup is one of the mortal instruments given by the Raziel the angel by to the shadow hunters, it can create shadow hunters, the reason you are holding maybe you are shadow hunter.

Sana : me, this can't be...

Sid : guys we need to go back you all might be tired we will talk about this tomorrow with everyone ok.

Everyone agreed getting to there homes, shehnaaz gave away the cup to Jack  and alex to take it into the Institute.

Alex : how did you guys get in here?? I mean how did you get to know we were here.

Shifali : we looked around finding any one of you guys half way through the ceremony we thought that there was a problem again regarding the demons when one of our guards said that you guys were here to kill the demons.

Sana : so how was the ceremony?? Who is your mate Mr shukla??

Shehnaaz asked wiggling her eye brows sidharth glared at her , making her smirk a little.

Sana : is it arti??

Sid : how did you know??

Sana : wait really??

Sid : yes.

Sana : yieks good luck to you for that.

Shehnaaz said genuinely feeling bad for sidharth knowing how crazy arti is actually, he just shook his head as he needed it as he would deal with a crazy women in the future.

Sidharth got into shehnaaz room through the window to find her looking into her arm, he looked at her weird saying " Did you find your brain on the ground?? " Shehnaaz turned around to face him and glared at him.

Sana: you know you could have got in through the doors , why did you get in through the window??

Sid : that's what mundane' s do we are different you see I need to use my full power of being a werewolf.

Sana: humans do get in through windows especially the thieves.

Sidharth gave her an expression which said " Shut up" She glared at him , he walked towards her holding her arm which had a new rune over it he ran his fingers through it, trying to sooth the burning sensation .

Sid : is it burning??

He asked calmly running his fingers through her hand trying to heal her but she stopped him.

Sana : it isn't, no need to heal me as it isn't burning anymore.

He nods his head making himself comfortable over her bed, he dug his face in her pillow and closed his eyes when the doors busted open letting in victor , jack and Alex .

Alex : let's get this over with.

Sid : with what??

Alex : as you know shehnaaz might be a shadow hunter.

Sid : she isn't.

Alex : this is it, we are going to test if she is or isn't.

Sana : how??

Victor: you need to drink from mortal cup.

Sid : drink what??

Jake : blood.

Sana : blood of who??

Victor: basically you are suppose to drink blood of Raziel angel and a human blood which suppose to be Yours but you aren't a human so you need to just drink Raziel blood which is going to be a lot more stronger if you can with stand it....

Sid : with stand it??

Victor: she will be a shadow hunter vampire.

Sid : no way in the hell you are doing this because you aren't a shadow hunter.

Jack  : we need to try it sidharth, as to find out if she is one of us .

Sid : she isn't don't you get it, she said it by herself she isn't I'm so sure about it.

Victor : no need to take stress biscuit, you need to drink it if you can bare it you are a shadow hunter.

Sana : I'm doing it.

Sid : are you crazy what the fuck is wrong with you?? You aren't a shadow hunter but a blood sucking idiotic women

Sana : what the fuck!!!! let me just try it, if it doesn't work its fine.

Sid : if something happen to you, I mean it sure has side effects.

Victor : we need to just find out about the last part.

Victor said nervously, sidharth was ready to punch him when shehnaaz calmed them down, she sat on the chair in her room, Jack  closed the door so that no one could get in, Victor poured the blood into the mortal cup passing it to shehnaaz who took it in her hand Alex sat next to sidharth both were impatient, Alex held sidharth hand in his squeezing it hard, sidharth slapped his arm.

Alex : dude what the fuck??

Sid : you are squeezing my hand hard you moron go away.

Alex : rude.

He pouted at sidharth who slapped him again, Victor asked shehnaaz to drink it, she got the cup near her mouth looking around the impatient boys around her, she made an eye contact with a curious sidharth he looked at her giving her an assurance, she closed her eyes chugging down the liquid in one go , she felt the liquid got into her body making her inside burn a little but she didn't bulge as she felt a little cooling after few seconds, she felt a different energy evolving her body making her feel powerful. Everyone looked at her as she completed the the position, they waited for a reaction to take place but it didn't she looked completely fine she opens her eyes to look at them.

Sana : did anything happen?

Jack  : you are fine absolutely fine, wait let me just.

He came near her and took his knife out slicing her arm a little, she looked at him weirdly while Alex and sidharth yelled.

Jack  : just checking chill.

Sana : what were you checking??

Jake : that you are a shadow hunter vampire.

Endurance rune

Mortal cup

To be continued

Guys please comment

Thank you

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 555 16
Pehli nazar mein Kaise jaado kar diya. Disclaimer- 🛑 This is a work of fiction.This story is not written for profit and was never meant to be, it wa...
14.7K 205 18
This book has been deleted twice, this is the second time I'm reuploading it. THIS BOOK WILL CONTAIN SMUT. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.
107K 10.1K 30
A SidNaaz book with different love stories❤︎ Enjoy and keep loving.