Twisted Wonderland x (Todorok...

By Memesuga01

Follow Todoroki (Y/n) in her journey of being in Twisted Wonderland, and on the way somehow having a harem of... More

Prologue
~Todoroki (Y/n)~
Welcome to the Villains' World
The Rose-Red Tyrant
The Rose-Red Tyrant
The Rose-Red Tyrant
The Rose-Red Tyrant
The Rose-Red Tyrant
The Rose-Red Tyrant
The Usurper from the Wilds
Studying with Leona...or not?
The Merchant from the Depths
Beach Day with Octavinelle
Schemer of the Scalding Sands
Scarabia time!
A Beautiful Tyrant
A Beautiful Tyrant
A Beautiful Tyrant
A Beautiful Tyrant
A Beautiful Tyrant
A Beautiful Tyrant
A Beautiful Tyrant
A Beautiful Tyrant
A Beautiful Tyrant
A Beautiful Tyrant
A Beautiful Tyrant
A Beautiful Tyrant
A Beautiful Tyrant
A Beautiful Tyrant
A Beautiful Tyrant
Pomefiore Shopping Spree!
~Birthday Special~
The Watchman of the Underworld
Getting to know Idia!
HE'S HERE
The Lord of Malevolence
Small A/N

Tea with Riddle

16.1K 640 553
By Memesuga01

-3rd POV-

Riddle had invited (Y/n) to tea, since they agreed they would talk to each other about their worlds.

The girl got ready for the day, and looked at Grim, who decided to sleep in today, since it was a weekend. She went downstairs and was met with the three ghosts that she sometimes speak with.

"Oh, good morning, you three." She said, waving at the three ghosts.

Cloud looked at them and smiled, "Good morning!" He said.

"Good mornin'" Bones said, waving.

"Morning." Sora said.

"I'll be heading out now. So, please watch over Grim till I come back." The girl said, which made the three nod, "I'll be off then." Then she walked out, waving at the three, before closing the door.

-----

The dual haired girl stepped through the mirror that led her in to the Heartslabyul dorm, 'It's honestly still pretty interesting that I can use a mirror to go anywhere...' She thought.

As she walked through, she was met with Riddle, standing by the mirror, waiting for the girl.

He turned his head and a small smile took over his features, "Welcome back, (Y/n)." He said.

"Good morning, Riddle." She nodded. 

The red haired male held his arm out to the girl like a gentleman, but the girl was slightly confused, which made him chuckle, "You put your hand around my arm." He said, gently grabbing her right hand and making it wrap around his arm.

"Sorry. In my world I never really went out to formal parties." She said, as the two walked towards the garden, where they would be having their tea.

"It's quite all right." He smiled, "Your world does interest me." He said, as they got to the small table, with tea already set up for the two.

They sat down and the male took his cup and took a sip of it, but noticed the girl didn't take a sip of hers as she just stared at it, which made him worried.

"Is it not to your liking? I could get you a different kind."

(Y/n) blinked a bit, snapping out her small trance, "No. It's fine. Though, is it fine if I cool it? I'm not very comfortable about hot drinks." She said.

Riddle smiled a bit, "Go ahead. But if you don't mind me asking, why do you not like hot drinks?" He asked, tilting his head a bit.

The girl picked up the small cup and put it under her right hand, letting it cool her tea, "It's a reminder of my scar. My mother was heating up water in a kettle as she spoke with our grandmother, crying in tears about how she hated our left side, since it reminded her of our father. My twin and I called out to her worriedly, and next thing we knew was that she dumped the hot water on our side. She noticed what she did, and used her ice quirk to calm the burn, but it shocked our skin to the point we ended up with a scar." She explained, but then looked up when she heard glass shatter, "Riddle-senpai?"

The said male stared at her, shocked and remorse, he felt so remorseful for asking, "I-I'm so sorry for asking." He stuttered out. 

"No, it's fine. You asked and I answered. You did say you wanted to learn about my world and me. I should've warned you that it's a bit of a horrible childhood..." She said, before looking back at her tea and took a sip of it, feeling nice and cool.

"But if you don't want to speak about it, it's fine! You really don't need to. Just from what you just said was enough."

"Hm? I'm really fine with explaining. I have grown from it, since a hero has to." She said.

The red haired male could only sigh and nodded, "All right." He said, but then looked at the broken glass, "Could our conversation come to a pause right now? I have to clean this up."

"All right. I don't mind, Riddle-senpai. I can help if you'd like." (Y/n) said.

"No, it's fine." He said, getting up from his seat and crouched down to pick up the broken glass, being careful with the sharp edges, then left to go throw away the broken pieces and bring a new cup.

-----

Once Riddle came back, he was surprised to see the girl gone, 'Where did she go?!' He thought, looking around. He set the cup down on the table, and went out to look for the girl, 'She couldn't have left right? I only took a few minutes.'

He walked around the garden, before catching a glimpse of the girl's dual hair by where the hedgehogs were, 'So she went there...' He thought, walking over to the girl, who was watching the small creatures that walked around their cages or slept, "Found you." He said, making her look at him.

"Sorry. Ace and Deuce told me about the hedgehogs and flamingos, so I got curious." The girl apologized.

The red haired male chuckled, "No, it's quite all right. No need to apologize." He said, and walked over, "Do you want to hold one of them?"

The girl looked at him and her eyes sparkled, "Can I?"

"Of course. Just cup your hands." He said, opening the cage and gently grabbing one of them, before putting them in her hands.

The girl stared at the small hedgehog as they sniffed around her hands before cuddling up to her left hand, liking the warmth of it, which made her smile softly, "Of course you'd like that side, it's warmer..." She mumbled.

The male heard her, "You have different temperatures?"

The dual haired girl looked at him and nodded, "My left side controls fire and my right controls ice, so both of my hands are different temperatures. That's why animals prefer my left side." She said, before looking back at the small animal in her hands.

Riddle took off his gloves and put his hands over the girl's, wanting to see if she was right, "They are different..." He mumbled, but then his eyes widen and blushed, seeing what he just did. He quickly pulled back his hands, "Sorry! I didn't ask for permission!" He said.

"It's okay. Back home, people would do that a lot. Especially Ashido." (Y/n) said, then looked at him, "Can I see the flamingos now?"

The male nodded, "Y-Yes." He stuttered out, and gently took the hedgehog, but they let out a small squeak of protest, not wanting to leave the girl's hands, "It seems like they grew attached to you. Do you mind if they stay with you for right now?"

"I don't mind. I like them too." She said, smiling softly and pet the small animal with her finger, which made them close their eyes, happily taking the pats.

The red haired male softly smiled, "Come on." He said, walking towards where the flamingos were kept and the girl followed, with the hedgehog now on her head, laying there comfortably.

-----

As they walked towards the flamingos, they had a conversation about the girl's world, the different heroes and explaining their quirks, talking about U.A. and the things that happened while she was there before she was transported to Night Raven.

"You're world is very interesting." Riddle said, then looked at the flamingos, "Here we are."

(Y/n)'s eyes sparkled, seeing the pink feathered birds, "They're so beautiful."

"Thank you. We always have them tended." He said, smiling.

Some flamingos saw the two and walked up to the two.

"Oh, hello." The girl said, smiled softly at them, before looked at the male next to her, "Is okay to pet them?"

The male smiled, "Go ahead."

The dual haired girl outstretched her left hand towards them, and one of them walked over, lowering their head slightly so she could pet them. The girl gently pat their head, making them flap their wings happily. She then noticed more coming up to her, "I can't pet all of you." She smiled, letting out a small laugh.

Riddle blushed, hearing the girl's small laugh, 'Now I see why the others are so keen on protecting her. Her childhood is similar to mine. I'll protect her too.' He thought, watching as some of the flamingos rubbing their heads against hers as she pat others.

-----

The two walked towards the mirror.

(Y/n) looked at the male and smiled, "Thank you for today, it was lovely."

The red haired male blushed slightly and nodded, "Of course. You're welcome to Heartslabyul any time."

She gently grabbed the hedgehog that was still on her head, and handed them to the male, as they let a noise of protest, "It's okay little guy. I promise to be back, if Riddle-senpai allows it of course, I have to still have to follow his orders." She said, petting their head.

The male's eyes widen, before clearing his throat, "I'll make an exception for you with the rules. You can visit them any time, along with the flamingos." He said.

The girl looked at him with sparkling eyes, "Thank you, Riddle-senpai." She said, smiling, as the male just blushed and nodded, "Well, I'll be going. I'm guessing you have things to do since you're a housewarden after all."

The said male nodded, "I'll see you next time for tea. I'll be sure to make yours cold next time."

The girl nodded, and pat the hedgehog one last time, before walking through the mirror.

-----

(Y/n) came out the mirror and was met with the male with the hyena ears.

Ruggie stared at the girl, before smiling, "If it isn't the magicless student." He said, chuckling at the end.

The girl completely ignored the comment, but kept staring at his ears, "Can I pet them?" She asked, pointing at his ears that twitched.

"Eh?!" He exclaimed, before regaining his composure, "It's gonna come with a price."

"What do you want. I'll buy it."

"With what money?" He smirked.

The dual haired girl took out Crowley's card, "With the headmage's card."

The male's eyes widen, then laughed, "Did you steal it?"

"No. I borrowed it...without his knowledge." She mumbled the last part, but the male heard it.

"Well, buy me food for the next few days and I'll let you pet my ears. Deal?" Ruggie said, grinning, as his ears twitched.

"Deal." The girl said without hesitation.

'All right! Free food!' The male thought, his tail wagging.

(Y/n)'s eyes sparkled, seeing the small tail, "You're adorable." She said, which made the male freeze and blush slightly, "Sorry. I'll be going now." She nodded to him and walked away, leaving a frozen hyena boy.

'She's really interesting. Can't believe she stole the headmage's card.' He thought, grinning, before heading back to Savanaclaw.

-----

Cater noticed Riddle come in to the dorm and grinned, "So, how was the date with (N/n)?" He asked, which made the male blush profusely.

"I-It's w-wasn't a d-d-date!" He stuttered out.

"I beg to differ. I noticed how you started to stare at her a lot more. Which means! Riddle has a crush~"

"Riddle has a crush on who?" Trey said, walking in.

"Trey! Good timing! I'm talking about how Riddle has crush on (N/n)!"

"Eh? He does?" He said, looking at the blushing male.

"N-No I don't!" The red haired male exclaimed, before starting to walk away.

The orange haired male pouted, "Riddle!" He called out, making the male look at him, "Better watch out, since I started to have a small crush on her."

The green haired male stared at the two, "Don't forget me and the two first years, Deuce and Ace." He smirked at his friend.

"Well, whoever wins better keep her happy, we don't want her sad at all." Riddle said.

The two nodded, before they all went their separate ways.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.4K 1.2K 12
Y/n was barely sixteen year old before she got pregnant. Don't get her wrong, she never slept with anyone or wanted to be pregnant. She was sold off...
23.5K 827 5
join Yuu as they are finally able to go home. however as soon as they walk through they made a selfish wish. one to never be separated from their fri...
134K 4.2K 21
The Narukami Ogosho or the people of Inazuma known as Raiden Shogun as their God and protector, after the vision hunt decree end, Her highness Raiden...
149K 6.5K 92
โ™กโ‹†.เณƒเฟ”* โ”” โž ๐™๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™ ๐™’๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™™๐™š๐™ง๐™ก๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™‘๐™–๐™ง๐™ž๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ ๐™“ ๐™๐™š๐™ข!๐™๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™ง - TEMPORARY HIATUS โ–ƒ โ–ƒ โ–ƒ โ–ƒ "๐—œ'๐—บ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ฎ ๐—ณ๏ฟฝ...