What's Wrong With My Bodyguar...

Per intoyouth_

"No copyright infringement intended" kindly message me if you want me to take down this translation Original... Més

Prologue
Chaprer 1 : Deja Vu
Chapter 2 : Family Ties
Chapter 2.5 : The Night After
Chapter 3 : The Hunt Begins
Chapter 4 : My Name is Porsche
Chapter 5 : The Negotiation
Chapter 6 : The Contract
Chapter 7 : Porsche First Day
Chapter 8 : The Disaster that Followed
Chapter 9 : Exhausted
Chapter 10: The Market
Chapter 10.5 : Porsche teaches khun
Chapter 11 : Mistake
Chapter 12 : Doubt
Chapter 13 : Omen
Chapter 14 : Get in the way
Chapter 15 : Intuition
Chapter 16 : Scars
Chapter 17 : Reinforcement
Chapter 18 : Feelings
Note
Chapter 19 : Lost
Chapter 20 : Loop
Chapter 21 : Shaken
Chapter 22 : Distracted
Chapter 23 : Delete
Not An Update
Chapter 24 : Too much thinking
Chapter 25: Can't Stop
Chapter 26 : Comeback
Chapter 27: Enough
Chapter 29 : End
Not An Update
Chapter 30 : Too Late Pt.1
Chapter 30 - Too Late Pt.2
Chapter 31 : Edit
Chapter 32 : Unravel
Chapter 33: Lak
Chapter 34 : Again
Chapter 35 : Porsche's Day
Chapter 36 : Leaving

Chapter 28 : Questions

896 30 9
Per intoyouth_

Porsche's POV

The scene in front of me drove my patience to its limit as I forcefully closed the door behind me. Though I saw Kinn get up from the couch as I was leaving, I didn't expect him to follow me.

There's no sign of him going after me anyway. I walked out of the house with a trembling heart and knuckles almost white from the tight grip.

Damn! I felt like I've been brutally hit with a log. If he came out to explain even for a bit that I misunderstood the scene that I saw just now, I might hold back and listen to him.

But no, I won't get fussy and overly dramatic like a heroine in a Thai drama like that. I tried to walk calmly and processed the image I had just seen. I seek alllogical reasons since what we see might not always be what we think...But if the pain has come to this extent and Kinn didn't come to explain, not even walking out to insist that I misunderstood, then maybe things must be just as it is.

Damn!!! It hurts so much! But come to think of it, Kinn didn't have the obligation to explain anything and tell me what happened or come out and let me understand at all.Damn bastard!!! You're stupid, Porsche!What you feel right now is disgusting.

Can't you see how Tawan and Marsh looked? How dare you to compare yourself with the two of them? It's nothing new to me that Kinn is a playboy. How could I easily trust the damn bastard? How could I believe that he likes me and felt the same towards me when I knew from the start that he's a damn player?!I hate myself!! I hate him! This is embarrassing! To be able to endure this kind of shit, to be able to accept my feelings for him that when I want to forget him, I wanted him even more!

"Where are you going, Porsche?"Arm asked as I passed through the gate without answering his question.

I couldn't stand here anymore. If I stayed any longer, I'm going to experience feelings that I would want to reinforce myself over and over again.It fucking hurts. It's making my knees weak as if I'm going to collapse to the ground. I want to release all this energy that's overflowing from my chest.

I want to free myself from these shitty feelings. I forced my legs to hold up and walk the short distance towards the road, not daring to even let myself look weak in front of the unknown guards at the gate. It would be too embarrassing.

I hit the taxi and let it drive me towards Tem's house with only the phone in my pocket. I want to go home but at this point, I want to be with someone so that I would feel less alone.

Why did I let myself fall with Kinn so easily? This feeling was so real that I could feel it flowing to every cell in my body. This was the first time it happened to me. To like someone not just physically but also mentally.

I could honestly say that I've never committed my feelings to anyone this much. Even though I've had some female girlfriends, I never felt... yeah like I would.

Lose...

To completely lose myself. I couldn't fight everything that's on my mind. Kinn was all over my system. He was like a thief in the night, go over my walls then closed the exit and locked it inside like that. Someone who could break through the feelings in my heart.

He has become someone so special that I have to feel this excruciating pain because of him. It felt like someone has taken a stone and was continuously hammering my chest.

Knock knock

I walked up to Tem's door... It's a luck that the taxi driver could accept online payments by phone, so it's not much of a problem. I know I might appear infront of him like a dead person, besides, I came here without telling him at all. Forgot to think about whether he will be in the house or not.

Knock, knock, I knock again. I started to feel a little confused. Do I have to deal with this feeling alone today?

"Ah..." Tem ran out breathlessly with a wide grin before quickly going silent when he saw my face.

"Are you busy?" I asked my friend, looking around the room.

"...What are you doing here?"He was a little stunned before he asked me with concern. So I walked past my friend's shoulder into the room and sat down on the sofa tiredly.

"I would have to ask a favor, can I stay here tonight?" I asked in a silent voice with my head leaning against the sofa and my eyes closed.

"Okay, what's going on?" He quickly walked over and sat next to me.

"..."

I didn't answer because I didn't know where to start. What am I feeling? Sad?Sorry? Heartbroken? Of these three things, which do I have the right tofeel...sad? Reminds me of Kinn .Sorry? Seeing him with someone else?or was I heartbroken? Because I thought to myself that...Stop!! Damn idiot!The more I felt betrayed, the more I felt stupid.Stupid, you idiot!!

"Will you be fine? I'm going to hang my clothes first." Tem rubbed my shoulder lightly and walked outside the balcony to hang-dry his clothes.

His eyes glanced at me every now and then. I felt exhausted. What should I do after this? I picked up the phone to check. I hope deep in my heart that he would at least try to contact me. But there was nothing.

Only my brother's message reporting where and what he was doing. It's a good thing that he slept over at his friend's house or else I would be worried about leaving him alone at that house.

So what should I do? I don't want to go back there. If I went back, I won't be able to forget this crazy feeling. And I couldn't bear to see that bastard's face any longer. There are so many things to think about.

Or would you rather go back to your own home, fuck it! About the person who tried to kidnap me, maybe the jinx and bad luck I'm having now were because I get acquainted with that house. Maybe it would also end now?

"Let's drink some alcohol,"I invited Tem who looked like an idiot walking around the house fixingbwhatever he saw unfit.

"Where are we going?"He replied in agreement.

"I want to drink but I don't want to go anywhere." I said, leaning against the back of the sofa in despair.

"...So...let me call Jom and invite that bastard to come over."I nodded in agreement with the bastard's idea.

He managed to call Jom and order some liquor online.Various kinds of alcohol came up. Tem has prepared the glasses and a plates ready while I sit and think about all the chaotic thoughts in my head.

So I didn't even wiggle to help a bit. Soon, Jom came along roaring. He didn't mind being caught by the gatekeeper and still smuggled the liquors in his black bag. I was staring blankly at the wall that I didn't even notice Jom waving in front of me.

The yboth saw me motionless and lacks reaction but they didn't dare to tease me or anything. Instead, they brew and prepared the alcohol for us to drink. In the past, I never understood those lost souls being hurt after a break-up. I have never experienced such serious pain before so I have no idea how to deal with this excruciating pain.

It seems like there was a lump in my chest, but I tried to hold it in so as not to look anymore pathetic. I raised glasses after glasses of liquors into my throat and my friends are doing great refilling my glass. It was never left empty even for a split second. Tem moved as if he worked at the club mixing drinks. How sassy he looked.

So this is what it felt like to be brokenhearted huh? Working at the club, I saw a lot of customers coming in to mend a brokenheart and they seemed like dying from it. I used to laugh and mock at howweak they are, but now I know how it is to die from a heartache.It really felt like dying! Damn!

"It's okay if you wanted to vent out, we are here to listen."Jom said raising a glass to me.

This bastard. I don't take Jom seriously because of his funny attitude but now, I'm seeing the other side of him. The serious side. I looked at the wine in my hand but I couldn't focus so I looked away instantly. My chin landed on the back rest of the sofa with my knees bent onto the cushions of the sofa.

"Before, I never understood a broken heart. I'm just someone unimportant to him, why should I be sad?" Because the power of alcohol made me slip and talk nonsense, Jom's hand froze in mid-air as he was about to sip his glass that both of them looked at me in unison.

"What happened? What did you do?"The asshole asked sternly.

He puts his glass on the table and looked at me in all seriousness. I think back on what I did to the point where I have to be int his situation. Just thinking of Kinn's face in my mind hurts.

"You have never been like this. Porsche, what did you do?" Tem asked silently.

I pursed my lips together tightly.Yeah. I have never been like this because it changed me. Kinn changed me. He made me feel special, important and appreciated my existence in this world. I have been lonely and numb since my parents died but Kinn brought out the smile on my lips.

He made me feel protected and secured. I have been helpless and alone all my life but when I met him, he became that person who was always beside me. Even though he's too handsome and flirty that I cannot trust him around, but being with him made me feel relieved. As if I have someone to rely onfinally. Someone stronger than me.

He opened my eyes and I began to seelife from a different perspective. He made me realize what it feels like to fall in love with someone really, really hard. I found the word Love valuable because of him, but that same word is hurting me right now.

"I did it to myself. I was stupid. Idiot!! Why do I have to be so weak?" I said letting my feelings go and reached out my hand to pick up a bottle ofliquor, pour half of it into the glass, carelessly mix it with water, and drank it immediately until my friends' gasps and cried out to me.

"Hey! Calm down, what's wrong?"

"Don't tell me there's someone else? Or did he leave you? Tell me, or I'll go beat the shit out of him right now!"Jom said angrily.

"He has someone else now, I don't have to do anything with him anymore."I said and began to shake my head to dispel the numbness effect of the liquors. Tears also started to pool at the base of my eyes and I dare to let those tears fall in front of my friends.

"But before, you were inseparable. Even almost died together, what happened? What was that? Child's play? So who was the other person?"

"So, I was like everyone else. He got bored and left me with someone new. Whats' new about it? What's so hard to understand?" They started to look blurry in my vision so I poured more liquor into my glass and smashed it with one go.

"Hey, did you hit your head and got mad?" Jom exclaimed in shock.

Tem slapped him hard.

"Huh? Maybe?" I sneered at myself now. What he said was correct. Kinn seemed to be a hardcore playboy and yet, I stupidly chose to love him and blindly accepted my faith.

One didn't have to say much, I could interpret it anyway. His tastes were very far from me. He must be playing around.He must think it was exciting.I wanted to forget everything that happened but my brain remembers the image I saw earlier over and over again.

It's like a circle in my head that keeps hurting me.I drank glass after glass to drown out the memory. Hoping that every glasst hat I take would at least help me to forget even for a short while. I wanted to forget the pain.

I began to feel the numbness creeping up my body, but the sting was still there. I wanted to sleep and wake up to the old version of me. The kind of person who never cared about anything but himself.

Someone who doesn't care for anyone. Who doesn't feel anything and who doesn't miss someone so fucking hard. I wanted to be someone who doesn't even remember that person. I'm tired. I'm so damn tired. I should stop now.

(THE NEXT DAY)

I woke up dizzy and my head felt so heavy. My throat and lips felt so thirsty so I threw myself up from the sofa over the corpse of the bastard lying on the floor. Mugs, plates, and bottles of liquors are scattered everywhere.

The Crumbs of civilization strewn the room as if it had been through a world war last night. I opened the refrigerator and picked up some cold water to drink before looking at the clock on the wall to see that it was already late afternoon and almost evening. How messed up were you last night? Another cropped image while I was drunk came into my head.

I walked carefully and picked up Jom's cigarette that was piled up beside him. I stole one stick and headed towards the balcony to light it up. Soon enough, I was filling up my lungs with smoke.

Good thing it was a Sunday afternoon, otherwise, it'll be the end of me.Where the fuck was Tem? I haven't seen him since I woke up so I looked for my phone to message him if ever he has gone out.

The bathroom door was open so he has definitely gone out. I found the phone in my pocket.But before my fingers could even slide to Line, a notification from Facebook popped up and I froze. It popped a few more times and I began to get anxious.

I rarely use this app so I was wondering why it suddenly popped up with so many notifications. I hurriedly went to my news feed to check what the ruckus was about.

What the fuck?What is this?My brows furrowed tightly, bent down to stare at the phone's screen toclearly see my status. Last night, when did I posted this? Damn!

PORSCHE PACHARA
Broken love, no matter how many cases I drink, it still won't disappear. Living but felt like dying. I can't take it anymore.

*with blurry pictures of a liquor glass*

Ugh! What have I done? You fucking bastard!I couldn't blame Tem nor Jom on this as I saw them in the background, which means, this is my handiwork.Shit Porsche! What are you doing?

!COMMENT:

PETE PONGSAKORN
Where are you?! Call back right away!

ARM A-ARM
So sad

BEAM UDO DO
Sometimes we have to give up and hurt the liver and kidneys to give theheart a rest.

T-TEAM
I'm rooting for you!

BOSS BUSI
Talking about alcohol, I want to take a break. Talking about Love. Oh!Run out of glass.

Shit!! Both friends, seniors, and juniors in the group flocked to like andcomment for everyone to see. I immediately gone stressed, my status of the year has gone chaotic!. What the fuck? Why am I doing this much? So embarrassing! I clicked out of the media and pressed Line instead because there's a lot of notification as well. But what makes me stunned and unable to take my eyes off is that one name I am pissed about so much.

KINN
Where are you?

KINN
Porsche! Where are you?

KINN
You can't leave the house just like that!

KINN
What?! *Attached a picture of my post and caption

KINN
..

KINN
*Incoming call unanswered*

My face turned hot from embarrassment when I realized that Kinn saw my post and read the caption. I don't even want to know what he was feeling about it right now.

He must have been satisfied for seeing me in this mess. But then, why would he ask where am I? Why would he be interested whether I'm breathing or dead somewhere? Does he want to come and do something crazy? Or maybe he was done with Marsh? Want to rant about it?I wanna curse him so bad!Damn! Enough! Stop thinking about him! He's just playing with your feelings stupid!

"Where did you go?" I walked back into the room and saw Tem just entering the door and came in with three lunch boxes.

"I bought foods for us to eat. Go wash your face first then let's eat." Tem said while using his foot to kick and wake Jom up. I washed my face in the bathroom then I saw Jom strewn about the room.

But even then, he was still fast asleep in the same position unmoving.

"I brought fried pork rice, you can eat it.""

I don't feel like eating."

"You should. Gather yourself first."I nodded and ate though I don't feel like it. I have a bad case of hangover and I'm still trying to resist the urge to think about Kinn's messages.

I wanted to act normal, resolved, and uncaring as soon as possible. I don't want to be stuck with unwanted things inside my head for a long time. But even then, he was with Marsh, with Tawan and it struck me that I cannot escape the reality.

"Hey, are you okay?"

"Oh."I replied without looking at my friend who came to unpack the rice and sat down beside me.

"I don't know what to say. I've never seen you like this."He said.

"It's okay, it'll be gone soon."I was also surprised by the overflowing feelings in me.

"You...You love him?" Jom said. His hand reached for the rice meal and began eating as well. I tensed at the mere mention of Kinn.

"I shouldn't have said that. But last night, you were so messed up" Even if they didn't tell me, I could see the condition I am in last night.

"What did I do?" I felt the courage to ask for the details. He eyed me suspiciously and I have a hunch that he would say something about Kinn.

"Well, you kept cursing him."The bastard held back and stayed considerate of me. I don't know what to say.

"What is it?" I asked firmly.

"You said, Kinn...How could you do this to me? Over and over again like that."I let out a deep sigh. I hate even more.Why am I fuming? Stop thinking about that bastard! Damn it!What should I do?

"If you want to forget about everything, just do it."

If it were that easy, I should've done it. I don't want to endure the pain any longer, I think I'm going crazy.

"But others said, if you want to forget someone, there must be a new love."Jom seemed to know something so he quickly suggested a method to get over it.

"Then, what should I do to have someone new?" I asked innocently.

I told you already, my feelings toward Kinn happened without me even knowing about it. Then you're telling me to find new love? Are you kidding me?

"Try to open up your mind, if you can think of another person morethan him, then you could forget about him."

"Who am I going to think about then?" I asked something stupid like a retarded child who had just learned about loveand suddenly got heartbroken.

"Nong Ploy, first year, or Nong Som? Pretty cool." I put the spoon down before sitting back in the chair leaning back weakly.

Thinking about this I was shocked again. I couldn't look at women the sameway. It didn't feel the same as before. I've tried so many times but it felt like I didn't have that urge towards women anymore. Damn!

"I guess I can't take a girl." I said honestly. The bastards exchanged look with each other, then stared back at me stunned. There has been a change in me. I felt different.

"Then let's go with men."I glared at him as soon as he finished the sentence. I could accept Kinn, but I'm having goosebumps just by thinking about other men doing things to melike that.

"No way!"

"Don't fuck with me. Are you saying that you only like Kinn? It's not possible if you say you feel different from women that only means you like men. You should open your mind." Jom said seriously and I immediately shook my head in disagreement. I am not dirty like that! I can't accept it.

"I won't."

"Hey! I'm telling you, if he can get another, you can get one too!" Tem said it as if he was brewing a good plan.

"Revenge?"

"No, not really. You're going to get it right. How deep you feel about him. Fight him straight an eye for an eye. Hurt him the way that he hurt you. Show him that you don't care at all and that he's not someone that could get you killed."I kept thinking about what he has said but it's no different from revenge.

So how could I be? If no one piqued my interest, this plan is a sure fail.

"Flirt with someone else, try to forget him and act normal. Right?"

"Do you need help in understanding what we are saying? You idiot." Jom put down his spoon and looked at me annoyed.

"Who are you talking about?"

"Hmm, let's look at someone closer shall we?"Tem tried to think.

They said it as if it was that easy to find someone.

"You?"I pointed out to him. The bastard Kinn was interested in this guy, or is it the other way around?

"Huh! Disgusting!"He rubbed his arms in panic as if ants have crawled his skin. I must have saidthe wrong word.

"Then who?"

"Jom."

"No, he doesn't take a shower. No deal." I said crouching my nose.

"So, is Khun Earth okay with you? You know the noisy guy next door?" He pointed his finger at the wall of the room as I hurriedly shook my head. The guy next room likes to bring people over and screams. Probably a psycho.

"Hmm, brother Beam? A bit overbearing but he would do."

"It's like choosing a fish in the market. I'm not saying that I can take it with anyone."I am not like Kinn. Who's when in the mood, could go down with anyone.

"You don't want anyone, so what is your preference?"

Tem didn't give up on the idea of finding someone I could flirt with.

I felt like it won't work, the logic was crazy!

"Rich!"

I said jokingly. In my head, I thought, what do I like about Kinn? Rich? Well,he's a good payer, but he's hot! I miss him again. Oh! Fuck!Or do I need to find someone like Tem has said? My mind is getting confused.Brrrrr.. brrr...

"Oh! This person is what we are looking for!"Tem exclaimed looking at my vibrating phone because of an incoming callfrom the line.

I picked up my phone and stared at the screen decisively. When I saw the name Vegas calling.

"Hello?"

[Hello Porsche, are you busy?]

"What's up?"

[It's about your motorcycle. The technician is asking where to bring it.]

Oh damn! I have forgotten about my son! Well if Vegas hasn't called, I would have forgotten about it.

"Uhm, would it be convenient to bring it to the dormitory next to the university?" I asked curiously.

[Yes that would be fine. I will do it for you right away.]

He hung up and I shared my location. I borrowed a set of clothes from Tem so that I would look presentable at least. Of course, his size is completely different from mine, so he found an oversized T-shirt and loose sweat pants.It looked like pajamas when worn and I looked like someone who wouldn't go out and meet other people. But I realized, yeah I wouldn't need any better since I would only be going down and get my keys from Vegas.

I helped the bastard clean the room and pushed Jom until he finally agreed to take a shower. After a while, Vegas arrived and called me to inform that he and the mechanic were outside. At the same time, Jom asked to go down with me and call him a taxi.

When I get to the garage, the mechanic and Vegas were standing while the man was looking at me smiling. I excused myself to fetch Jom a taxi then help him get in. After I have sent the bastard home, I get back to Vegas and the mechanic.

I never thought he would come himself, I expected the mechanic to just send the motorcycle to me.

"I had the mechanic change the engine to the latest model. Then was he dit and also polished for you."I stood there stunned looking at my son that seems to be a brand new car. It looked new and way cooler.

The new color on it look fresh, clean and the machine was upgraded to the latest model that was quite expensive.

"No... why did you..maybe it's.."I said scratching my chin. It felt too much but this bastard had made me feel intimidated. But fuck! I think I like him right now! Suddenly my old ransack of a motorcycle turned into a new machine.

"A little. The old machine has a lot of problems, the mechanic said youcan use it for a while but eventually you might need to have it repaired again so I took the initiative to change it to a new model. I hope Porsche wouldn't mind."Vegas said proudly.

He didn't consult me and I felt that was a bit overbearing. But, did he paid for it? Or do I have to pay for it? If I have to pay, damn, I'll tell them to take it away quickly.

"How much does it cost?" I asked.

"It's done. I paid for it."Vegas said smiling which I immediately raised an eyebrow at.

"Excuse me?" He overdid everything and that makes me uncomfortable but, my lips switched in a smile. I love free stuff! I have been eyeing this machine for a while now but I can't afford to buy coz it's so expensive. So just for today, I will accept this.

The technician began explaining the changes he did on my son, he also explained in detail how to care for and maintain the machine. Vegas just stood there and listened as well. It took a long time for the mechanic to show me the upgrades including testing the engine, turning the accelerator, and shift gear until I am very satisfied with the result.

"If any problems occur or anything you wanted to ask, you can always bring it to the garage. If nothing else, I will excuse myself."The mechanic had Vegas sign a few papers before getting on his car and driving off.

"Porsche, would you like to try the engine out?" Vegas turned to me so I looked at myself that was quite un-prepared for a ride.

"No, better next time."Though I'm trying to act normal, my headache is killing me and I won't dare to drive right now.

"Did you drink a lot last night? Then, can I test drive it? Just you sittingbehind me, you could feel the power of the engine too."I immediately shook my head.

Also, my dress condition isn't at its best. I look like someone who's going on a fashion week, then drive on a motorcycle? I am like an idiot wrapped in a rag.

"I guess next time would be better."

"Oh come on. I want to try it too. I want to feel how cool riding it."Vegas begged.

"But I looked like a.."I spread my arms out and looked down on myself.

I don't look pleasing but I'm comfortable enough.

"You looked fine. I was going to tell you that you dressed cute today." Vegas runs his eyes down my body and smiled teasingly.

He's fooling with me!

"If you want to take it for a test drive, you can do it yourself. I'm not really in the mood."I handed him the keys and Vegas pouted immediately. It's good that he's handsome, so pouting like that looks cute on him. If Jom was the one who did it, he would look hilarious.What the fuck am I thinking?

"Come with me then. I want to try driving it for the owner." Vegas looked at me pleadingly.

I have no idea what he wants from me and how could I evade him. I want to return to Tem's room and sleep some more as my head aches like shit.

Brrr..brr...

My phone suddenly vibrated from my pants pocket, so I picked it up and answered the call when I saw that it was Tem.

"What's up?"

[Ahhmm, are you going to finish anytime soon?]

The bastard asked softly.

"Oh, I am going up now."

[Huh? What are you doing?]
The bastard sounded confused.

"What's the matter?

"[Uhm, can you go to a nearby mall for a while? I need some time.]
The bastard couldn't speak loudly.

I smiled because I knew what he meant.

"Wait, why would I do that?"I tried to tease him.

[I uh, have a little business to attend to...can I?]

"Huh, will two hours be enough? One round? Two?"
I asked teasingly until I heard him yell at the other end of the line.

[Damn it. Just go already!.]
I sigh as I look at the condition of my clothing.

"Okay, but would you mind if I stayed over tonight? Or should I go to Jom's?"

[No, I will be alone tonight its fine to stay. Just give me two hours. Go for a walk first.]

"I'll tell you when I get back."
I said and ended the call.

I don't even think of asking who he's dating, though I wonder more and more every day. He's acting strange and sneaky. But I'd better wait for him to open up on his own.

"What happened?"Vegas looked at me expectantly. His eyes were sparkling.

"Where are we going?"I loosened my feet, surrendered to the events, and eventually agreed to gowith Vegas. There's no other choice but to go with this stubborn bastard. Icouldn't blame Tem as well, I am just asking for a favor in staying over.Then, let's go find something to do for two hours.Though I feel embarrassed to roam around wearing something like this,someone properly dressed like Vegas is with me, so I won't have anyproblems right? He would steal people's glances so I'm good."A nearby mall? I think it's not crowded by this time."Vegas said kidding. He said I'm cute, then tease me like this? I can't believeVegas has a funny side.Then he volunteered to drive the motorcycle and instructed me to sit behindhim. He looked like a kid who was excited to try his new toy.

"Do you know how to drive?"I asked before straddling on the seat behind the bike.

"Yes, I used to ask my father to buy me a big bike, but he wouldn't allow me,so I often stole my friend's ride."

He said as he handed me another helmet. He borrowed the helmet from the uncle who parked his bike beside us. How bold! Well, I couldn't blame him, I only have one helmet.

"Just slow down. This guy starts a bit strong." I reminded him.

I'm worried for someone like him, without proper experience riding, could damage my newly fixed bike.

"Okay, hold on tight." He turned to face me and smiled sideways. I nodded then waited for him to turn on the accelerator and into full gear.

"Hey!!"As soon as it twists the accelerator, my face slammed into his back completely. I fearlessly grabbed his shoulder with both hands and Vegas laughed at his stupidity then started again.

He looked so awkward that I had to instruct him how to tone down the accelerator gear. After a while, he could drive well without interruption. He's quite a fast learner. I looked at Vegas through the side mirror and he looked pretty dashing himself.

A tall, well-dressed guy in a motorcycle caused the girls on the street to squirm. Although it felt different when I looked at Kinn, Vegas was equally cool.

He can't make my heart tremble as Kinn could just by sitting across me, but Vegas had been good to me and I now could understand the reason behind his actions towards me. Should I believe that he likes me?

My mind reverted at Kinn and I felt awkward being here with Vegas. Why am I feeling guilty? I'm not doing anything inappropriate like him! Fuck! But was it true that I could forget him by opening my heart to someone else? For a short while that I haven't thought about Kinn, I relaxed a bit and the turmoil inside me calmed a little.

"Do you want to eat? Or take a short walk?" Vegas asked when we reached the parking lot.

"Whatever."I answered.

"Let's go eat then. I haven't eaten anything yet."Vegas said after smiling at me. I nodded in response.

"How about this restaurant?"Vegas pointed to a fairly posh Italian restaurant. I narrowed my eyes to look at the store front and turned around to look back at him.

"Will you be paying?"I asked sarcastically. This shop looks good and expensive, so if he wants mein there, there's no way I will be spending a dime. Otherwise, I won't becoming with him.

"I already paid for the repair of your ride right? And that's way more expensive, so of course, I am paying."He replied smirking.

I forgot their family to be the kind of rich who spends money as if it was nothing.

"Okay." I replied.Then we headed towards the restaurant with Vegas murmuring about what foods to order. He looks really hungry, but his foot hasn't even stepped into the store when a familiar figure approached him.

"Vegas!"A bright face came to a stop smiling in front of Vegas, who gave an awkward stunned face before smiling widely.

"When did you come back?"He raised his hand to greet the new comer. I stood still, stunned, staring at the skinny figure in front of us. He looked cheerful and glowing, different from when I saw him days before.

"It's been a week since I came back."His stern eyes flicked towards my direction before his eyes furrowed. Then turned to stare straight at me from head to toe.

The image of him with Kinnflashed before my eyes and I gritted my teeth in annoyance at how it pinched at my heart. His gaze that mocked me run through my baggy clothes and hislips twitched in a smile.What the fuck are you looking at?

"Why does Kinn's guard is with Vegas right now?"Tawan folded his arms and glared at me.

"Oh, Porsche is my friend. Have you met him before?"Said Vegas innocently. I kept my gaze the other way, I couldn't look at him and not want to wring his beautiful neck.

The look in his eyes was insultingand the last thing I want to do is cause a scene and embarrass Vegas who iswith me.

"Oh, I saw him with Kinn the other day, and now he is with you. I have no idea Kinn's men are like this."He said as if he knew exactly about the conflict between the two families.

Hewas talking to Vegas as if I wasn't there standing. Why does he treat me like this? I have no engagement on their affair whatsoever, I did not even interferewith them.

"I see. Are you here for a walk Phi Tawan?" Vegas seems to detect the rising tension and tried to draw his attention to adifferent topic.

"Hmm, how about you? Are you going for a walk, just the two of you?Kinn is not with you?"He asked narrowing his eyes at me. This bastard was insulting me, the intention was too obvious.

What did he know? What did he want from me? Kinn himself didn't seem tocare about me being out of his sight, so what is his issue? If you want to see Kinn so bad, go and ask Marsh! Or his other playthingsmaybe? Stop wasting your time with someone insignificant as me.

"Phi Tawan, why are you here? I brought Porsche for dinner."Vegas replied with a smile.

He looked at Tawan and me alternately, his face becoming uneasy.

"Where is Kinn?" He said directly at me, leaning closer. His smooth skin glistening and his small physique makes my feet itch. I want to kick his face!

"We aren't neighbors." I said wearily. If not for the passersby and the small crowd around us, his arrogant face would've been down the floor on folded knees minutes ago.

This bastard is testing my temper, which is not at its best right now.

"So that means Kinn is at home. Then I will go see him now." Tell me why do you have to tell that to my face? Where ever you go, and whatever the hell both of you do, it's up to you! What the fuck does that have to do with me? Something painful gripped my chest and I tried so hard to keep my stance as Ifelt my knees buckling from the emotions rushing down my body. I managed to act as normal as possible.

"Okay, let me ask if you can, and what if he didn't answer?"I stared back at him and my brow raised unconsciously. The corners of hismouth twitching in a superior smile. Although I couldn't possibly do what Ijust said, I want to retort his provocation badly. People like him would likelybe afraid of losing his face. I said it jokingly to call the bastard but I won'tjust to see his irritated face, it was quite satisfying. He looked back at mewith confusion.

"It's okay, Kinn will answer my call." He said as annoyance lanced in his words.

"Good, then do whatever you want to do. And do tell him to stop sendingline messages to me. I will come home when I want to."I said confidently with a mocking smile but deep inside, my heart is breaking.

No matter how much annoying words I throw at Tawan, the pain in my chest just keeps getting bigger and deeper. Since last night, Kinn hasn't contacted me. Until now, though I don't want to, I was waiting for his message to ask where I am, how I am doing or why am I not home yet.

But nothing came and that sucks.Silence fell between me and Tawan. We just stood there glaring at each other.

"Ugh, phi Tawan, excuse us, please. Porsche, I'm hungry." Vegas pulled my arm into the shop, turning his head at Tawan as a goodbye.

Vegas pushed me to sit in the chair until I sat down comfortably. He tried to talk about anything and deflected the topic to ease the irritation that was caused by the earlier incident. He ordered a lot of food and I ate in silence. I could hardly focus on the food in front of me. I felt like a fool acting like that.

It was like having a brawl of the tongue with an ex-girlfriend of someone Iwas currently dating, going for each other's neck for a man that we both likedbut is it worth it? Why did I act like that?

It's not like me at all.

How could I forget you if all your memories are lurking around me?!If it was the old me that he talked to like that, he couldn't look down on mefor ten seconds and not have his eyes gorged out of its socket.

Damn! That's enough! No more thoughts of Kinn from now on! That's enough Porsche, you've had enough! Stop thinking of him, stop drowning in sadness!You're a man! What else is there to regret? The only person that sees you asa temporary item, you don't have to value them as well!Since I am nothing to you, I must forbid you from influencing my life this much!

"Try this one, I love it. It's delicious."It was an expensive cut of premium quality wagyu beef thrusted into mymouth by Vegas. I held out my hand and pulled it to myself but his hand wouldn't let go of the fork, turning it as if he was trying to feed me the meat.And I reluctantly opened my mouth.

"Is it delicious?"

"Ugh."I nodded chewing. Honestly, I couldn't taste the food however I tried tohypnotize myself to focus on the dinner, I just can't. I acted normal but deepin my heart, it's breaking.

The tightness in my chest persists. Thinking aboutwhat has Tawan and Kinn doing right now? Did the sun go to that bastard'shouse? Are they together? Are they doingNo..No! stop it, Porsche! After the dinner, we walked for a while with Vegas talking cheerfully and me just listening and throwing questions here and there.

He smiled all the timebut I felt even gloomier. The more I tried to bury his image, the more hecame clearer on my mind.The more I felt the love I have for him, the more I felt stupid. The more ithurts. I have Vegas drive me to phi Beam's dormitory to take some things that Ineed for the Judo competition tomorrow.

All my uniform and equipment are at Kinn's house and I have no plan of getting back anytime soon. So I calledt o borrow phi Beam's outfit, including the university uniform. Because I wouldn't fit into Tem's size.

"Why did you come together?"Phi Beam walked down carrying the stuff. He looked at me and Vegas suspiciously then smiled teasingly.

"We just ate dinner"Vegas said, obviously avoiding to answer phi Beam.

"Oh, I guess I've been asking you to come to the gym a lot lately. That's how you met?"

Brother Beam gave me a glimmering look. But I kept my face still and hurriedly received the items from his hand.

"Thank you phi Beam, See you tomorrow."I said quickly and hurriedly jumped to the motorcycle.

As for Vegas, he turned to raise his hand at phi Beam and started the car then drove away.

"How do you know phi Beam?"I held my face along Vegas' shoulders and asked him.

"Huh? What?" Vegas opened his helmet glass and turned slightly towards me.

"How did you know phi Beam?"I shouted loudly against the wind that was hitting my face and moved closerto his ear.

"Oh. Phi Beam used to flirt with Macau. He came to our house often so we became close."Vegas said jokingly.

As for me, I was stunned. Phi Beam? Don't tell me that you too-? Why is everyone around me have the same taste?

"Huh! Phi Beam?" I said in disbelief.

"Oh but he doesn't know how to woo. Haha." I can't imagine phi Beam wooing Macau, that jerk-faced kid that I wanted to slap. Why is the world like this?

"And now? Has it stopped flirting with your brother?" I suddenly became curious. Vegas turned his head to listen to my voice morethan before.

"Still at it! Haha. You see, he's crazy in love." I couldn't imagine Phi Beam with Macau who looked like a puppy who barksat planes.

"Funny." I said giggling.

"Yes, Macau has cursed him several times already. And I never came between them." I thought Vegas to be the first to be fuzzy about it but he talked about phiBeam with great enthusiasm. I listened closer until I have unconsciously put my chin on his shoulder.

"I can't believe it."

"Guess what, Phi Beam used to buy things for Macau every day."

"I can't imagine." I tried to follow Vegas's words. It was described as a scene that gave me goosebumps. Brother Beam, I never thought you could be this much!

"Where do you want to go next?" Vegas grinned at me as he parked at a red light and turned his face to me before fixing my helmet on.

Rocking to touch my forehead lightly. Until Irealized that he was too close that I moved back and pulled some distance.

"You can stay, its fine."Vegas gave me a look of assurance indicating that it was okay to put back mychin on his shoulder. But I didn't. I cursed at myself for being reckless, I have been so engrossed listening to his stories about phi Beam and lost my manners there.

"You can bring me back to Tem's dorm now." I said keeping my face still as I waited for the traffic light to turn green.

"Can't we stay a bit longer?"Vegas peeped through his helmet but I didn't answer and turned the other way pretending not to hear his question.......

"Thank you." Vegas parked the car in the parking lot. I took off my helmet, got off the motorcycle, and stood next to him.

"If one day, you want a driver, call me anytime." Vegas turned off the engine.

"If you like it so much, why don't you buy one?" I said quietly as he handed me the helmet that he burrowed and I sent it backto the owner.

"And if I bought one, would you ride with me like this too?" What the fuck? He gave me a flirtatious look and I am not naive to get what he meant. I am not stupid! What do you think of me?

"Got it. Thank you very much for the help." I hurriedly said goodbye and walked back into the building.

Even thoughVegas wasn't bad of a choice, the feelings couldn't be manipulated easily like that. And besides, he seems a bit overbearing.

Ping!

My Facebook notification sound made me pick up the phone from my pocketand look at it. Vegas Korawit sends you a friend request. I turned to look towards the parking lot through the glass wall of the building.Vegas held up his phone to confirm that he added me as a friend on the app.

So I confirmed without much thinking. I continued to browse at my feed as I waited for the elevator to come down.

VEGAS: Can you stay? Don't just let me go. You know my heart is with you now.

I grinned at his status. It has nothing to do with me but I just can't help but smile.But seconds after, the name that liked his status hits my eye. Kinn Anakin liked the status As soon as he disappeared from my thoughts, here he comes back again,rubbing the pain back to my chest.

Just seeing his name on the screen sendsme chills all over my skin. I strained forward towards the elevator and pressed Tem's floor. Then the Line notification pinged.

KINN: Why did you hurry back to the dormitory?Why didn't you go all the way with him?

PORSCHE: I'm not like you asshole!I didn't know why I rushed to read his message like an idiot. The confusing emotions steamed around my chest that it felt like I wanted to puke. As soon as I reached Tem's door, I wanted to throw my phone away.

Why would he message me now? After making me feel as if I'm nothing like that, what doeshe want now?

KINN: Come down. I'm downstairs.

I knocked at Tem's room and as soon as he opened the door, I stormed past him towards the room. I tossed the clothes that I carried into the sofa before I replied to Kinn in frustration.

PORSCHE: You're not my father, don't order me like that.

KINN: Will you come down or you want me to drag you down?

PORSCHE: Why? Are you afraid that Vegas would get me to betray your family? If so, come and kick me out. Oh, you don't have to fire me, I'm leaving myself so that you don't have to bother me like this.

I typed a long reply while tears started to wet the rim of my eyes. Damn bastard!I don't know when he came to Tem's building, he must have seen me with Vegas. He was scolding like before and I don't like it at all.

This situationshould satisfy me like Tem and Jom have said right? But it only added to thepain I am already feeling. He must only be worried about me betraying hisfamily. He didn't care for me at all.Stop hallucinating Porsche!

Ring...Ring...

The phone started ringing and Kinn's name popped on the screen until I haveto turn off the gadget and collapse on the sofa. I couldn't explain whatever Iam feeling right now. I'm confused, hurt, and in pain but I also wanted to see Kinn, so much that I want to slap myself into the wall.

Knock knock...

The Knock on the door startled both me and Tem. We looked at each other in amazement until he moved forward to open it.

"Tem, I don't want to see him right now." Tem looked at me and the banging door alternately as if he knew who it was.

"Go to my room first. I'll take care of him myself." I nodded at him then stood up and entered the room, locked the door, and sat on the bed.

What do I have to do to get rid of this feeling? How long will it take to stop thinking about him? Did he follow me this time because he was angry about Vegas?I should be happy but I am not.Is it because he got lonely?Is Tawan gone? How about Marsh?So, he remembered me because he's feeling lonely now?Am I just like that for him? Or not?

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

40.3K 1.2K 16
As Y/N, you work with the equipment in Task Force 141. You handle the Walkie Talkies, you try out the new guns to see if they are manageable, you cre...
94.7K 4.7K 37
مرحبًا بكم في المملكة لا لا، يجب أن أحذرك أولًا من يدخل المملكة لا يخرج حيًا. يمكنك المغادرة الآن.. سأترك لك بعض الوقت للتفكير. حسنًا .. قررت؟ هل ه...
213K 9.1K 25
"မောင် မဆိုးစမ်းနဲ့ကွယ်" "ကျုပ်ကိုမချုပ်ခြယ်နဲ့"
177K 3.9K 29
𝐎𝐫𝐩𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐚 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐠𝐞, 𝐘/𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐦 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫...