ʜᴜsᴛʟᴀ

By mariewrotethat

𝐀 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 ♡ More

ᴏɴᴇ
ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ғᴏᴜʀ
ғɪᴠᴇ
sɪx
sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴛᴇɴ
ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ
sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ - ᴏɴᴇ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ - ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ - ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ- ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-sɪx
𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣𝕤 ℕ𝕠𝕥𝕖
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
Tʜɪʀᴛʏ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
𝑺𝑬𝑸𝑼𝑬𝑳 𝑶𝑼𝑻 𝑵𝑶𝑾!!!

ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ - ғᴏᴜʀ

8K 265 41
By mariewrotethat

Ava's POV
September 2nd
Bri's House 📍
-----------------------------

"Ok she said she gon be on her way in 10" Bri huffed running through the house.

I felt my phone vibrate and I looked down seeing Lay's contact pop up.

I declined it making me feel bad.

I haven't texted or called her all day and it's her birthday so I know she's pissed.

"Ava"

I turned to see my fine ass boyfriend standing in the doorway of Bri's living room.

"Hey sexy" I smiled wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Naw naw I'm mad at yo ass right now"

"Whyyyyy" I whined poking out my bottom lip. Dijon latched his lips onto it sucking on it before letting it go.

"Cause yo ass ain't tell me yo birthday in few weeks... the fuck typa shit is that" He mugged still wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Well... ever since my mom died, I just didn't have the time or money to celebrate, that's kinda why I've been putting a big deal into Alayah's party because Bri was just as excited as me"

"Ian talm bout Bri or Lay or none of dem I'm talking bout you mama.. yo birthday is in 4 days and you not alone no more" Dijon stared in my face making my knees feel weak.

"Well I know Mo just started school so I didn't wanna b- mannnn I'm fucking yo ass up when we get outta hea' " He interrupted making my fat ma throb hard through my dress.

"We doin sum for yo birthday an ion wanna hear nun else" He demanded rubbing his hands from my waist down to my ass.

"Okay daddy" I smiled as he squeezed my cheeks giving me kisses all over my face and on my neck.

"Stooop you gon make me pull you inna guest bedrooom" I whispered as he pulled off me.

"Freaky ass girl don't play wit me" He chuckled tilting my head up so he could kiss my lips.

"Mmmm I'm not playin... an you made me this way" I smiled as we just stood in each other's arms for a few moments.

"EVERYONE SHE'S PULLING IN NOW GET THE FUCK IN LINE" I heard Bri yell making us walk into the living room where everyone was.

"Mann where y'all was at?" Pooter joked making my brother look up from his phone.

"Minding our business you should try it" I smirked as we stood by the couch.

"Well Damn best friend I thought you was my business" He fake cried making Donna smack him in the head.

They've been dating for 3 months now.

What a small world.

When she showed me his picture at the club I was shook, but happy because Donna was beyond happy.

Brianna's alarm for her front door sounded off letting us know Alayah was here.

"Bri?? W-where are you?" Her voice was shaky and I could tell she had been crying.

"In here babe" Bri called out. The lights were off and we all had balloons, signs and confetti just waiting for Lay to walk through.

"I can't BELIEVE Ava hasn't called or texted me yet... this ain't like her you think somethings wro- "

"SURPRISEEEEE" We all yelled, Bri flicked on the lights as Alayah walked into the living room.

"Oh my gooooosh" She cried instantly covering her face.

I hurried over to her wrapping her arms around her.

"Girl would I ever forget your birthday?" I laughed moving her hands from off her face.

"That's why I was worried... yall did this together didn't you?" Lay laughed pointing between Bri & I.

"Duhhhh" Bri chimed in wrapping her arms around Lay's waist and pulling her close.

"THATS why you told me to stop tripping you were in on it" Lay squinted her eyes at me making me laugh.

"Of course now no more tears.. we got a VIP down at the club later but we gon turn up for now"

-----------------

"Oooo this shit good as fuck" Pooter mumbled his mouthful of the cake I made for Alayah

(Pretend it say 21)

"No really doe what flavors this is?" Key questioned

"Bottom layer is Salted Carmel & the top is Oreo"

"Mmm it's good an all I see why you leaving me" Dia sniffled wiping her eyes as she pulled me into a hug.

I officially left the club last week, Dijon was mad but Dia was short and needed help so I told her I'd TEMPORARILY help her out till she filled the spots.

Rose is doing a lot better, Dia fired Storm and seeing as though Jasmine was dead, and I was leaving she needed girls asap.

"I mean it ain't allat" I heard from behind me and seen Ro picking at her plate.

"Girl you dead lying right now this shit the best cake I tasted in yearssss" Akira bragged mugging Ro.

"I'm just sayin" She muttered shrugging her shoulders.

I just rolled my eyes not paying her no mind.

"You so stank for what? Cause Killa don't want you no more after you fucked Key?" Akira scoffed getting everyone in the kitchens attention.

Luckily Key & Malaysia were elsewhere at the moment, she don't need to be involved in all this drama.

"Girl as if I give a f- you clearly do otherwise why you treating Killa's little sister some type of way?"

Akira was really getting in that ass and I don't blame her.

"It's coo Akira I'm not tripping" I shrugged really unbothered by it all.

Can't please everyone.

"Well I am cause she been acting like a stank ass bitch for months now... it's nobody's fault BUT your own for fucking that up with Killa so if you finna be a pissy ass bitch you can just go" Akira demanded making Ro scrunch her face up.

"I can be where ever the f-

"Look I love you Ro but this is MY girlfriends party and your attitude ain't it so if you gon keep on like this Ima have to ask you to go" Bri stated, Ro just scoffed and grabbed her things.

"HEY EVERYONEEEEE"

We turned to see my brother walking in with a pretty brownskin girl on his arm who looked a little familiar.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Ro scoffed looking her up and down.

"A waitress? You stop fuckin wit me for a waitress?"

The girl scrunched her face up looking Ro up and down back and she just laughed.

"The fuck is funny?" Ro semi-yelled just making the girl laugh more.

"Baby... I'm a registered nurse putting myself through medical school what do you do?" She smirked making a few people snicker

"I'm all for women empowerment but babe im not gonna sit here and argue with a female known as RoThaHoe on every social media platform"

"Ooop- " Akira laughed sipping on her drink

"Not RoThaHoeeeeee" Pooter dragged only making the situation worse

I lowkey felt bad for Ro. She's a beautiful woman man, but her attitude ain't it.

"Y'all supposed to be MY friends the fuck" She started as tears formed in her eyes.

"Cmon Ro I'll walk you out" Lay smiled grabbing Ro's purse and her arm.

"Bi- I'm not the one Ro... just Cmon"

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

"SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS LADIESSSSS" Bri yelled as she carried a tray over to us.

All of us women were sitting out back just chilling watching the sunset with our wine.

Also getting to know Malaysia and Jamay better.

"I-I think I had one too many" Lay giggled as she's been hiccuping for the last 10 minutes.

"Yeah baby you were cut off an hour ago" Bri stated passing us all some shots.

"Well I just wanna say I know I came in hot but thank y'all for being so welcoming.. it's really nice" Jamay smilies raising her shot before throwing it back.

"Honestly.. I don't have much friends because I just throw myself into my studies and barely even have time for Key but... you all really have made me feel welcome" Malaysia raised her glass throwing it back.

"Since we gettin all sentimental in this bitch..." Akira trailed off looking at each of us.

"I love bein around yall, it's refreshing not being with the guys 24/7 and you all make it easy to have girl friends" She added throwing her shot back.

"AWWWWWEEEE" Bri & I said at the same time.

"Not Akira being nice for once" Bri added sitting down on Lay'a lap.

"Well happy birthday to my bestie for one"

"And second of all I'm thankful to be here, surrounded by beautiful successful women who don't need drama to keep them going" I laughed as I raised my glass I threw my shot back.

"Ewww that burned" I shuddered

As Bri started talking I didn't mean too but I tuned her out.

Seeing my man will do that to me.

The guys were playing basketball like 20 feet away from us and seeing my man getting physical and shirtless... whew

I'm ready to pounce.

"Happy birthday baby.. you really have made my life better in so many ways and I appreciate you for always pushing me to be the best I can be" Bri smiled as Lay just stared at her with this nasty ass look in her eyes

They gonna fuck

"AYEEE GIMMIE THAT SHIT" Ace yelled as he blocked someone's shot.

"Girllll that man ain't goin no where you ain't gotta stare him down" Akira laughed breaking my attention.

"Girlllll...I love staring at my man no shame in it either" I shrugged

"When you gon get one?" Bri questioned making me choke on my glass a bit.

"Girl ion need a man...the fuck" She dryly muttered.

"Miss Ava... can I talk to you now?"

I turned to see Amoura standing off to the side with a blank expression on her face.

"Of course baby what's up?"

"In.. private" She quickly smiled holding out her hand.

"Oh- okay come on"

I got up from my chair and she grabbed my hand leading me too a spot where nobody else could hear us.

She sat down on Bri's swing she recently had installed in the back.

This girl making me nervous

"What's up boo?"

"Well... I just wanna say something I've been wanting to say for awhile" She played with the charm bracelet I got her from Pandora

"And that is? You can tell me anything Mo"

"Ok ok.. lemme just get this over with" She took a deep breath and looked up at me.

"Iloveyoualotandimhappytohaveyouinourlivesiwishyoucouldbemymommy" She quickly blurted out.

But I caught all of it

"I love you too Princess" I sniffled feeling my eyes getting watery

"Is someone cutting onions in here" I muttered fanning my eyes.

"Miss Ava you're so silly.. please don't ever leave us" She wrapped her arms around my neck holding me close to her.

"I'm not baby.. I promise"

"What's goin on over here?"

"Nothing of your concern dad" Amoura sassed as she sprinted away.

"Y'all good?" He questioned sitting down on the swing where Amoura once was.

"Yeah yeah we're good.. she just told me she loved me that's all" I shrugged wiping some tears.

"Not Mo telling you she loved you... Sheon even tell me that no more" He chuckled wrapping his arm around me.

"You stink baby... let's go shower together" I stuck my tongue out as he just shook his head.

"Cmon then Leon & Millie at the house anyways"

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

Once we said our goodbyes and shit we made our way back to the house.

Mo fell asleep in the car and Ace carried her to her room.

I searched the entire upstairs for Millie & Leon and couldn't find them.

"These fuckers" I laughed seeing them sprawled out on the couch in the living room.

I grabbed a blanket from the closet and laid it over them, then I hurried up the stairs to join my man in the shower.

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

𝑻𝑯𝑶𝑼𝑮𝑯𝑻𝑺?

𝑬𝑫𝑰𝑻𝑬𝑫 ***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 4.5K 23
|| 𝙅𝙪𝙡𝙮𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬 ||
325K 10.9K 32
-𝘼 𝙙𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙮𝙥𝙖 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠😭♥️. 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙢𝙚😼. 𝗗𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬
677K 33.3K 42
"𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐈 𝐛𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲" "𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞 ..."
126K 2.9K 24
Just another Black Love Story