𝐇𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 - 𝐑𝐚𝐲...

Gracefieldescapees_ tarafından

◤─────•~❉᯽❉~•─────◥ 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚜𝚕𝚘𝚠 𝚋𝚞𝚛𝚗 𝚁𝚊𝚢 𝚡 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝙰 𝙷𝚘𝚐𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝙰𝚄 𝚘𝚏 �... Daha Fazla

Introduction
⇽𝙰𝚌𝚝 𝙾𝚗𝚎⇾
Chapter One - Where It All Began
Chapter Two - The Sorting
Chapter Three - Transfiguration and Potions
Chapter Five - The First Quidditch Match
Chapter Six - An Unlikely Friendship
Chapter Seven - Letters From Home
Chapter Eight - Christmas Break
Chapter Nine - The Philosopher's Stone
Chapter Ten - Pen Pals and a Stone
Chapter Eleven - The Foggy Gem
Chapter Twelve - The Investigation
Chapter Thirteen - Dragons and Detention
Chapter Fourteen - Pies
Chapter Fifteen - Flying Keys and Wizard Chess
Chapter Sixteen - The End of The First Year
⇽𝙰𝚌𝚝 𝚃𝚠𝚘⇾
✵ A/n! ✵
Chapter Seventeen - Meeting New People
Chapter Eighteen - Flying Cars
Chapter Nineteen - Howlers and Mandrakes
Chapter Twenty - Weird Professor and a Crush
Chapter Twenty One - Surprises
Chapter Twenty Two - Cursed Bludgers
Chapter Twenty-Three - Duels, Spiders and... An Admirer?
Chapter Twenty-Four - Petrified
Chapter Twenty-Five - The Chamber of Secrets
Chapter Twenty-Six - The End of The Year
✵ A/n ✵
✧ Incorrect Quotes One ✧
⇽𝙰𝚌𝚝 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎⇾
✯ One shot specials ✯
Chapter Twenty-Seven - Books and Ice Cream
Chapter Twenty-Eight - Dementors
Chapter Twenty-Nine - Buckbeak and Fears
✧ Incorrect Quotes Two ✧
Chapter Thirty - Hogsmeade
Chapter Thirty-One - Quidditch Match Disaster
Chapter Thirty-Two - Stolen Juices
Chapter Thirty-Three - Dreams
✵ A/N ✵
Chapter Thirty-Four - Cats and Eavesdropping
Chapter Thirty-Five - The End of Year Three
⇽𝙰𝚌𝚝 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛⇾
Chapter Thirty-Six - The Muggle World
Chapter Thirty-Seven - Death Eaters Attack
Chapter Thirty-Eight - Announcements
Chapter Thirty-Nine - The Chosen Wizards
Chapter Forty - Love and Interviews
Chapter Forty-One - Flirting
Chapter Forty-Two - Dragons
Chapter Forty-Three - Rumors and Dance Practice
Chapter Forty-Four - The Yule Ball
Chapter Forty-Five - The Golden Egg's Secret
Chapter Forty-Six - Second Task and Stuff
Chapter Forty-Seven - The Final Task
Chapter Forty-Eight - The End of Year Four
✧ Incorrect Quotes Three ✧
⇽𝙰𝚌𝚝 𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎⇾
Chapter Forty-Nine - The Hidden Threat
Chapter Fifty - Punishments
Chapter Fifty-One - Interviews
✵Important A/n! Please read! ✵
✵Please Read! ✵
Chapter Fifty-Two - Flashbacks
Chapter Fifty-Three - Stranger's Advice
Chapter Fifty-Four - Umbridge's Club
Chapter Fifty-Five - Notes
✧Incorrect Quotes Four✧
Important a/n
Chapter Fifty-Six - Talks
🎄 Chapter Fifty-Seven - Christmas Special 🎄
✵A/n✵
✵Another A/n✵
A hot mess
Chapter Fifty-Eight - Secret Clubs
Im sorry
Discontinuation - Please Read

Chapter Four - The First Year Seekers

464 10 23
Gracefieldescapees_ tarafından

"Wait what? You got onto the Quidditch team, and you got seeker, without trying out?" Draco oogles at me.

"Yes Draco, I just said it three times now." I reply. It's dinner time now and I had just finished telling my friends about what had happened.

"Wow! You really are skilled then N/n!" Pansy compliments me. I blush and look away, as I was never really that good with receiving compliments.

"Awwww, Y/n is blushing~" Blaise teased as the other laugh.

"Sh-shut up! I'm not blushing! I was just uh, Tired! Yeah! Tired 'cause of Draco making me fly a broom around all willy nilly just because he wanted to impress his crush!!" I shout at them. Draco immediately denies it and tries to cover my mouth with his hand trying to get me to shut up about his confirmed but not confirmed crush.

"Shut up! I don't have a crush on anybody!" Draco hisses.

"Mhm, sure." Soon everyone at the table is asking questions to Draco about his supposed crush. At least the attention wasn't directed towards me, although Draco is gonna kill me after this.

Time skip

It's finally the end of the day and I rush up to the dorm and plop onto the bed and groan. Pansy chuckles.

"What's up with you?" She questions.

"Oh I'll tell you what's up Pansy. So basically, Draco was being annoying as usual but this time, he kept talking about Potter!! Like it's all, Saint Potter this, Saint Potter that! It's almost like he has a crush on him or something! And don't even get me started with Crabbe and Goyle." I say as I start to rant about my day to her. Even if Pansy was a prat sometimes, she was a good friend and listener.

"Yeah, they can be annoying at times. The only reason Draco is probably talking about Potter is that he denied wanting to be his friend yesterday. So he must be hurt by that."

"Wow, way to make a big deal out of a declined friendship request." After talking for a bit with Pansy, we fell asleep.

Time skip

After what felt like seconds of being asleep I was woken up by someone whispering for me to wake up.

"Y/n, wake up." I hear someone whisper who I recognize to be Draco.

"Draco, what do you want? You're not supposed to be here."

"I had a nightmare..."

"Come here." I sigh as I motion for him to lay next to me. He lays next to me and I start singing him the lullaby I always sing to him whenever he has nightmares. When I'm done singing he is fast asleep. I should probably try to get more sleep.

Time skip

I wake up to Pansy yelling at me.

"Y/N!!! WHY IS DRACO HERE IN YOUR BED WITH YOU?!"

"Pansy shut up, you're going to wake up the whole school. Besides, it's none of your business." Draco then shifts and nuzzles into me. Pansy then stomps her foot on the ground.

"Explain what's going on!"

"First of all, stop shouting. Second of all Draco gets really clingy at night so he comes to me if he wants to be held. There, happy?" Pansy sighs as she takes my explanation.

"I promise I won't tell anyone."

"Thank you. Now, that's out of the way, DRACO WAKE UP!" Draco jolts up and groans, asking what I was yelling at him for. I point at the clock and he immediately rushed out of the room to get ready.

"Let's just hope no one saw him leave the room."

Ray's Pov

I was in the common room reading because I had woken up early. While I was reading my book I saw Draco run out of the girls dorm and go into the boys dorm. Why did Draco just leave the girls' dorms? He couldn't have been doing anything weird there, that's for sure, we're too young for that. I suddenly start seeing every equation known to man. I decide to shake it off and get ready for classes. Parkinson and L/n walk down the staircase that leads to the girls' dorms, Parkinson seems to be talking passionately about something and L/n shows no interest in whatever she's talking about.

"Parkinson, I don't care if Draco's eyes are mercury gray, I don't need that kind of information to live." Oh, so that's what Parkinson was talking about. Malfoy's eye color. Why do they need to know that? Well by the sound of it L/n doesn't need that kind of information. Wait, maybe they know about why Malfoy was in the girls' dorm. All I have to do is ask them, yeah seems simple enough. But they are friends with Malfoy so Parkinson is probably an arse and L/n is arrogant and rude. Nevermind I'll figure it out myself.

Time skip to charms class

In charms class I'm seated next to L/n. Malfoy keeps glaring at me from behind, wait...maybe that's why he was in the girls' dorms, he's L/n's boyfriend! Wait no, we're too young for that, and L/n seems to hate him.

"One of a wizard's most rudimentary skills is levitation, the ability to make objects fly. Uh, do you all have your feathers? Good. Now, uh, don't forget the nice wrist movement we've been practicing, hmm? The swish and flick. Everyone."

"Swish and flick!" Everyone repeated after him.

"Good. And enunciate. Wingardium Leviosa. Off you go then." I grab my wand and try to do it.

"Wingardiuum Lev-irosa." Strange...it's not working.

"You're saying it wrong. That's why it isn't working." Someone beside me says flatly. I turn my head and see L/n looking at me.

"How are you supposed to say it then, genius?" I snap at her.

"Like this. Wingardium Leviosa!" As she says the spell, the feather floats up into the air, along with Norman and Hermione's feathers.

"See, that's how you do it." She tells me before turning away.

"Excellent work L/n! Ten points to Slytherin." L/n nods in acknowledgement. I hate her. At least she's getting points for our house I guess. But for a split second, she looked like she wasn't giving herself enough credit, like she wished she could do better. It could be seen through her eyes, they say that the eyes are the window to whatever that person is hiding. I guess that's partially true, but I can't even figure out why she looked that way. Whatever, it must not be that important.

Time skip

"Did you hear Hermione? Honestly she's a nightmare, that's why she has no friends." Ron complained to us as we walked to the great hall. Suddenly Hermione brushed past us hugging her books to her chest while sniffling.

"I think she heard you." Harry says. When we get to the Great Hall there is an empty spot where Hermione normally sits.

"Where's Hermione?" I ask.

"Parvati Patil said that she wouldn't come out of the girl's bathroom. She said that she'd been in there all afternoon...crying." Neville answers me. I glare at Harry and Ron.

"You messed up.... Big Time!" Ron just shrugs and Harry looks a bit disappointed in himself. We hear the door slam open as Professor Quirrel runs in the hall. "TROLL IN THE DUNGEON, THERE'S A TROLL IN THE DUNGEON!!! Thought you 'ought to know. Ah-!" Professor Quirrel says before he faints, suddenly everyone starts to scream in fear.

"SSSIIIILLLEEENNNNCCCEEE!!!" Dumbledore yells. Everyone in the hall falls silent as he speaks.

"Everyone will please, not panic. Now, Prefects will lead their houses back to the dormitories. Teachers will follow me to the dungeons." Every table gets up and starts heading except for the Slytherin table. Why aren't they going? Oh right, our dorm is in the dungeons. Harry, Ron, Emma, and Norman go with their houses while I stay at the table.

"Ray! Come over here!" I hear the prefect yell. As I head over to the table I see L/n resting her head on Parkinson's shoulder and Malfoy glaring at me. What is his problem? Why does he keep glaring at me all the time? The only available seat is next to L/n, so I sit next to her. I feel Malfoy's glare on me, while L/n glares at me as well.

"Have you guys eaten yet?" Our prefect asks us. A chorus of 'no's' are heard from the table answering his question.

"Well then, dig in!" The table cheers at his response and starts grabbing food.

A while has passed and everyone has finished eating, the only person I haven't seen eat is L/n. None of her friends seemed concerned about the fact she hasn't eaten in almost a day. L/n looked like she was about to faint, she quickly grabbed a glass of pumpkin juice and drank it in one shot.

"Damn you must be thirsty N/n." Zabini teases her. N/n? Is that her first name? Actually it sounds more like a nickname.

"Yeah, I am thirsty. Leave me alone," She retorts then turns to me. "And why are you looking at me?"

"No reason."

"Uh-huh, sure." L/n then goes back to resting her shoulder on Parkinson's shoulder. Malfoy looks at me and Zabini elbows him in the ribs.

"What was that for?!" Malfoy growls. Zabini whispers something into his ear that I can't hear, Malfoy just rolls his eyes and goes back to talking with Crabbe and Goyle.

Some time passes and we are finally allowed to go to our dorms, I walk at the back so as to not be pushed around. Suddenly, I see L/n stop. I was about to ask what she was doing and to hurry up but she fainted, before she could hit the ground, I quickly caught her. I yelled for someone to help, which caused the entire Slytherin house to look at me and the Prefect to quickly rush over.

"Someone go get Madam Pomfrey!!" Parkinson, Crabbe, and Goyle ran off to go get Madam Pomfrey while Zabini and Malfoy ran up to L/n and me.

"What did you do to her!?" Malfoy growls as he knelt down next to L/n and our Prefect.

"He didn't do anything to her, Malfoy. She just collapsed." Our Prefect explained. Zabini put the back of his hand to L/n's forehead.

"She doesn't have a fever, that's good." Zabini informs us.

"Ray, what happened?" The prefect asks me.

"She just stopped walking and then collapsed." I answer. When I finished answering him Madam Pomfrey runs up with Parkinson, Crabbe and Gotle shortly behind her. Pomfrey reaches us and picks up L/n.

"Malfoy, Ray, follow me." She instructs before she walks off.

Y/n's Pov

My vision is blurry as I start to wake up. I hear chatter around me while I try to sit up. Once I sit up I see people around me, my prefect, Madam Pomfrey, Draco, and Ray.

"What's going on?" I question as everyone's attention is soon drawn to me.

"Ah, Ms. L/n you're up. Are you in any type of pain?" Madam Pomfrey asks as she hands me a glass of water.

"No...I feel fine, just a bit dizzy." She nods and turns to Draco and the prefect.

"You two can go, I need Ray to stay here since he was the one who caught her." They nod and Draco pats my head before he leaves.

"Wait here with Y/n, Ray. I need to go get some medicine." She turns and walks off back into her office.

"So, is Y/n your first name?" Ray asks after a few seconds of awkward silence.

"Yes, it is. What exactly happened?"

"When we were walking back to the dorms you stopped and collapsed, I caught you before you could hurt yourself."

"Oh, I see. Well, thank you I guess."

"No problem." There's another awkward silence before Madam Pomfrey walks back into the room with a glass in her hand.

"Drink this up dear, then you are free to go back to your dorm." She hands me the glass and I gulp it down. It tastes sweet, kind of like honey. Once I finish drinking it I stand up with the help of Madam Pomfrey.

"Good job dear. Now, Ray, could you keep an eye on her until you guys get back to your dorms? I just don't want her passing out again." He nods and we start to head out of the sick bay. I thank her quickly then we are out of the door to the dorms.

The walk back to the dorms is kind of a long one. I was just planning to walk in silence but Ray started talking.

"Good job in charms class by the way."

"Thank you. Did you finally get the spell right?"

"Yeah, in the end I did eventually."

"Congratulations."

"Thanks, and thank you for showing me how to do it right."

"I had to show you how to do it right, otherwise your feather would've ended up like Seamus'."

"Yeah, you're probably right," He chuckles. "Seamus isn't great at any spells. He blew up a glass of water trying to turn it into rum."

"Wow, really?"

"Yeah."

"..."

"..." Another awkward silence, great. We've run out of things to talk about.

"Why do you hate me?" Well, that was a question I wasn't expecting.

"What do you mean?" Play dumb.

"Everytime you're near me you always make rude comments or remarks about me. So does Malfoy." Oh yeah, we do that.

"It's because you're a mudblood." It isn't.

"You hate me because I'm a mudblood." No.

"Yes, and not only that, you're a mudblood in Slytherin. Slytherin only ever has purebloods or blood traitors. You're tarnishing our reputation in the school." Partially true.

"And you're not just hating me because Malfoy does?" I don't know.

"No. I hate you." He looks down to the floor and hums.

"Well, we're here at the dorms. Pureblood." The door opens once he says the password and we head inside, I nod to him and head up the stairs to my dorm.

Ray's Pov

Wow. That kind of stung, not gonna lie. But what should I expect, she's friends with the people who bully Harry and the others. I guess Emma was right, she's just an arrogant girl who hates everyone around her. I mean, what she said was kind of true, I probably am ruining the Slytherin reputation. Although her words stung a bit, I hate her as well though, so we're even. Even though I hate her I can't help but wonder why she passed out. It couldn't have been from dehydration, I saw her drinking lots of water. Ok, I just realized how stalkerish that sounded. From now on I will no longer pay any attention to L/n. I won't even glance in her direction. For all I care she is nothing from now on. I guess I should probably head to bed now. I need rest for tomorrow.

Time Skip

"No way! You guys did that?!" Emma exclaims with a huge grin on her face while talking to Ron, Harry, and Hermione. It's the next day and the trio had just finished telling us about how they had taken down the troll.

"That is quite incredible." Norman comments before eating a sausage. Emma goes back to pigging out on all the food she can get her hands on. Harry is sitting next to them twirling his food on his fork.

"Come on Harry, you need to eat something," I try to reason with him. "Just even a small bit of toast. You need your energy for today."

"Ray is right, you need your strength for the game." Hermione agrees with me.

"I'm not hungry." Harry replies to us. Snape limps up to our table and starts speaking to Harry.

"Good luck today, Potter. Then again, now that you've proven yourself against a troll, a little game of Quidditch should be easy work for you...even if it is against Slytherin." Snape does his dramatic turn and walks down the hall limping.

"That explains the blood." Harry says.

"What blood?" Hermione asks.

"Listen, last night, I'm guessing Snape let the troll in as a diversion so he could try and get past that 3 headed dog. But, he got himself bitten, that's why he's limping."

"But why would anyone go near that dog?"

"The day I was at Gringotts, Hagrid took something out of one of the vaults. He said it was Hogwarts' business, very secret."

"So you're saying..."

"That's what the dogs are guarding. That's what Snape wants."

What could the dogs possibly be guarding?

Chapter Four End

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

9.9K 439 13
[𝙫𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙥𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙭 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧] "𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙗𝙚 𝙖 𝙨𝙠𝙮 𝙛𝙪𝙡𝙡 𝙤𝙛 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙞𝙛 𝙬𝙚 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙡�...
4.8K 286 17
𝐓𝐨𝐦 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬. 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐬 �...
8.5K 279 23
"𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰?" ༄𝙸𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚑- ᴀ ᴛᴇᴇɴᴀɢᴇʀ ᴛʀᴀᴠᴇʟs ᴛʜ...
849 23 17
┆彡 𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔. | 𝐘𝐔𝐔𝐆𝐎 𝐗 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐗 𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐀𝐒 𝘐𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘳𝘱𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘢𝘨𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘎𝘭𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘉𝘦𝘭𝘭, [𝘕𝘢𝘮𝘦] 𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘸𝘴 𝘶𝘱...