Villain with a vision

By RyanBisesti

Saying Izuku's life was hell would be an understatement. Due to him being quirkless, he was neglected by his... More

A Villainous Reunion pt.1: Wrath of the Abandoned
A Villainous Reunion: Project Field Tiller
truths revealed
3.5: Nighteye's vision
Revenge is Electrifying
Tartaglia is born
Shit gets real

Revenge of a Harbinger

915 20 14
By RyanBisesti

Chaos, pure utter chaos

This is what was used to describe the state of the world a full week after Izuku's sudden reveal of his past, the secret of One For All, the reveal of All For One, the actions of the number one hero and his children and Izuku's proclamation of who he sees as "true" heroes. The masses began to revolt and question why the HPSC would keep such important information from the public or even keep All-Might as a hero after learning of what he did, let alone allow the children who hurt Izuku into UA.

Those of the quirkless or those with weak quirks began to riot in response to Izuku's proclamation. Villainous activity was on the rise with the reveal of All-Might's and Green Tornado's (Inko's) shitty parenting careers emboldening them to attack, knowing that their "symbol of peace" wasn't actually a "symbol of peace" after all.

What's worse was another issue regarding the events at the colosseum.

The normal hero: Manual, Momo Yaoyorozu, Kyoka Jirou, Neito Monoma, Mei Hatsume and Hitoshi Shinso all went missing during the events, being taken hostage by Izuku's automatons before he escaped. They all had no idea why but they had a guess in them being needed for Izuku to complete the next of his delusions.

Speaking of which, Izuku and the league were also seemingly selling the massive machines on the dark web to well known and massive crime organizations. During a recent trigger bust, a Ruin Guard appeared out of nowhere and made the entire operation fail, even when the pro heroes showed up, which is when Izuku made a brief appearance to retrieve his robot before falling back.

Over in a mental hospital, Shoka and Shoto Todoroki were walking off to visit their mother, mainly due to them getting a letter from her that she wanted to see them. The two walked up to the countertop and to the nurse present.

Nurse: hello, how may I help you?

Shoto: we have come to see our mother, Rei Todoroki

Nurse: alright, after you step out of the elevator she's in the second room to the right on the second

Shoka: thank you miss

Nurse: no problem

The two walk over to the elevator as they head up to their mother's room. When they looked in the door, the two saw something that horrified them, a man was sitting by the window with their mother's head on his lap. The both burst through the door as they lite on of their hands with fire. The man put a finger to his lips as he told them to be quite. 

???: you might wanna be quite as to not wake her up?

Shoka: be quite you bastard, you have no right to be here

???: wow is that seriously how you treat an old friend

Shoto: your no friend of ours, Izuku

Izuku just chuckles as he looks down at the elder woman. He then looks back at his two "friends" before deciding to speak up.

Izuku: I'll give you a choice, either let me leave here with you mother and I won't destroy this entire building. 

Shoka: why shouldn't we just kill you right now?

Izuku: you don't have the strength to do so, not to mention she deserves a better life than the one fate has given her.

Shoto: and you will?

Izuku: me and my family will give her the life she deserves

Shoto: to be a villain?

Izuku: no, to be a proper mother

Shoka: you have no right to take her from me

Izuku: and you had no right to belittle me before

Shoto: ENOUGH

Shoto thrust his left hand forward as flame exit from his fly towards Izuku. Izuku picks up Rei and dodges to the left as the flame impact the wall and destroy it. The smoke dissipates as Izuku is seen off to the side and unharmed with Rei being held bridal style.

Izuku: I thought I said to not attack me, oh well your loss

Izuku uses his electro delusion to form platforms underneath his feet as he runs away from the hospital with Rei in his arms. Izuku looks behind him to see the twin using their quirks like discount Frozones and riding on the ice like a sled. Izuku just rolls his eyes as he continues to run away. Izuku pulls out his phone as he dodges another pilar of fire from the twins.

"Kurogiri, I require an assist, send some automatons to my location, have them stall ANYONE that gets in my way" Izuku says as he places the device back in his pocket.  A few moments later, a warp gate appears and a ruin guard jumps out and crashes into the ground, sending out a shockwave that knocks back the twins.

"Good, I'll be taking her back, take care of them Katsumi" Izuku speaks, causing the two to falter at the mention of Katsumi's name, giving the automaton a chance to grab them both by the face and slam them into a nearby semi-truck. Izuku was about to walk away when another wall of flames goes in front of him, forcing him back and causing the warp gate to close. He looks back to see Hawks and Endeavor as well as one of number twos sidekicks, Burnin.

Endeavor: your threat ends here villain

Izuku: oh please, you had trouble with a low tier nomu, do you think you have a chance against me?

"Last time we fought on your terms, now you fight on ours" hawks spoke, confusing Izuku until he was kicked in the face and into a car. He looked back to see Ryukyu and Mirko, the bunny hero holding Rei in her arms. Izuku growls as he looks back to see the twins gaining ground on the ruin guard. 

"So, the real symbols of peace arrive, I'm surprised you too showed up here, especially considering that both of your agencies are across the city" Izuku pondered as he puts a hand on his chin.

"We got a tip from that electricity kid about what you might do, it was either this or you look for the hero killer. Guess All-Might chose wrong" Mirko spoke as Izuku smirked. He was happy that the faker was over in Hosu at the moment, making it more likely he would get out of this alive. As Izuku was about to attack he was suddenly uppercut by Mirio as the blonde teen screamed his signature catchphrase. 

Mirio: POWER

Izuku was launched back into the car he was flung into originally as he began to growl in annoyance. He could easily handle the number two and three heroes as well as his sidekick, adding Mirko and Ryukyu was making it a little dicey, but it was still deal with-able, add Mirio, Nejire and Tamaki into the mix and his chances of victory are closer to 60%-50% due to just how well the three of them know him. Not to mention that bastard All-Might was most likely also on his way here and that would make things even more difficult. He looked at the heroes in front of him as he began to way his options.

He could try to take Rei back and battle royale his way through the number two, three, five and nine heroes', a sidekick of endeavor and the big three as he doubted Mirio would be here without them. This however would cause unnecessary damage to his surroundings not to mention the people who would get caught up in the crossfire. 

Option two, use his hostages from the sports festival as leverage for not only his escape but also Rei Todoroki. He knew Endeavor never has nor will ever care for his wife so exchanging her for innocent lives is of little consequence. But this would show Izuku as weak not to mention there's no guarantee the other heroes will allow him that option. 

Izuku looked at Rei for a moment, the woman waking up in the bunny heroes' arms, as another idea came to mind, not only would this allow him to escape and keep his original plans flowing but Rei would also join him. The only problem was he was hoping to but if it meant he still had his harbinger than he would be okay. He also really didn't want to hurt Rei as the procedure did weaken her, hence her unconscious state she was in today, not to mention he had no idea how she would react to her transformation.

"Heh, fuck it, let's heat things up" Izuku thinks as he pressed a button on his wrist gauntlet. Rei suddenly began to feel a pain in her neck as she fell to her knees, gripping onto her head. Miruko looked at the elder ice woman as she saw an orange light in her back. She was going to look at it until Rei formed a massive ice pillar around her, trapping her inside. Nejire and Tamaki came out of their hiding places on a roof of a building as the twins looked in in fear.

The twins: MOTHER

"LET THE CRIMSON WITCH BE REBORN" Izuku shouted as orange cracks appeared in the ice before it exploded. The heroes were moved back a few feet as they all looked at the smoke. Miruko turned her head slightly as she followed some orange butterflies as they flew into the smoke. They heard Rei laugh as she appeared from the smoke, though no longer in the clothes she was in as she expelled a large amount of heat from her body. 

"Who dares. Call me. A WITCH" Rei swiped her right hand at the heroes as a wall of flames approached them, forcing them all to dodge.

Endeavor:WHAT THE HELL IS THAT THING

"It's Signora in her crimson witch of ember's form, she's a fire and ice boss during the Inazuma chapter of Genshin. Izuku must've given her a pyro delusion and brainwashed her into serving him" Tamaki spoke as he dodged a flame wipe from Rei only to be shoulder bashed into a building by Izuku

"Oh contrar mi amigo, I didn't brainwash her, I simply told her the truth. She chose this path" Izuku spoke as he used his electro delusion to evade an attack from Miruko and Mirio. Nejire launched a wave of energy at Izuku only to have him deflect it with his sword and have it hit Miruko and send her flying. The twins were trying to get to their mother only to be grabbed by the ankle by the ruin guard and slammed into the ground. Endeavor and Burnin launched some fire at his wife for it to be absorbed by her.

"I can see why you're so addicted to this power my- no, flame hero Endeavor, calling you my husband would be giving you too much credit. Now, LET ME RETURN THE YEARS OF TOTURE YOU DID TO US IN KIND'' she began to spin as she formed a fire-tornado sucking in nearby debris as it melted due to the heat. Ryukyu tried to get close only to be head butted by Izuku

"Your fights with me Ryukyu, not with my harbinger of flames. Now PRECIPICE BLADES" Izuku punched the ground as pillars of fire erupted until it hit Ryukyu and exploded upon contact. Izuku turned around and attempted to block a punch from Mirio only for the boys hand to phase through his hand and smack him in the nose. Tamaki then grabbed him with his tentacles, spun around and threw him into the line of fire of Miruko and Hawks (they really couldn't do much against Rei) as they resulting knockback from both attacks sends him flying into Rei's back as he white haired woman stops and looks down at Izuku

"Izuku, are you okay?" Rei asked him with concern and worry

"I'll live, thank you Mrs. Todoroki" Izuku replied

"Please, call me mom, after all I will be once these heroes are dealt with" Rei said back as she looked at the heroes. She increased the effects of her pyro delusion as everyone (minus Izuku and the RG because they are immune to it) around the pyro witch begins to get extremely hot and falls to their knees due to the extreme temperatures. All round them things begin to melt due to just how friggin hot it is. Rei removed her mask as everyone gets a good look at her eyes, which are now a crimson red. "Unless you intend to die via heat stroke, I suggest you surrender and let the three of us leave. You have attacked me, and my son and I am in a very bad mood" Rei said coldly. Whilst Izuku was worried about his friends and the true heroes dying, he needed to make it look like he was serious. Suddenly a warp gate opened as Izuku and Rei got the message that their ride was here. Rei deactivated her delusion as she was wearing a new suit that was provided by Izuku.

"Come my son, we must leave to go see your father" Rei moved to the portal as Izuku and the Ruin Guard followed. Izuku looked back at the twins before leaving and returning to his lair. Rei suddenly fell to her knees as he had suffered some damage due to over usage of the delusion as Izuku soon ran up to her.

"Mother are you alright?" Izuku spoke with concern, he places a hand on her head and feels that she is burning up, most likely due to overheating. He used Rei's ice quirk to cool her down as Tomura approached with his father, Kurogiri and Dr. Garaki

Garaki: how is she?

Izuku: she's just exhausted, most likely from using her delusion to its limits without regulating it with her ice quirk

Tomura: will she recover?

Izuku: just give her some time, she'll return to normal within fifth-teen minutes or so

Tomura: that's good, we saw the news and I wanted to help but dad said to see how you handled it yourself

Izuku: We need to go to Hosu. All-Might will be there and will be fighting the hero killer. If we can get him on our side, we can gain the allegiance of those who follow his beliefs.

AFO: what a wonderful idea, Kurogiri you know what to do

The warp villain nods as he opens up a gate to Hosu as Izuku and Shigaraki step out to see the hero killer in a fight against Inko and All-Might. The hero killer had his back against a wall whilst the two false heroes stood over him. Izuku activated the two delusions in his possession as Tomura placed the severed hand on his face and removed his hood to his back.

Stain: you two...are nothing but fakes...you never deserved your title All-Might

AM: Tell me Stain, where is Izuku

Izuku: right behind you, old man

The two turn around only for All-Might to get punched through a building. Inko was about to attack until she was cut on her check by Stain and fell to the ground, paralyzed. Tomura put Stain's left arm over his shoulder and helped to walk him over to the warp gate that was formed by Kurogiri. 

With the other two guys Izuku and All-Might continue to exchange punches with one another as each one caused massive shockwaves to be dispersed throughout the city block they were fighting in.

Izuku: I can't wait to have One For All returned to my father and end the life of that bastard you call a daughter

AM: I won't allow that Tartaglia

Izuku: I'm surprised you're not gonna try and talk me out of this? After all that's what you do right? Try to talk villains out of their villainous ways?

AM: you're too far gone for me to give a shit about saving you Tartaglia. Not to mention you hate me so why bother

All Might flung his fist forwards only for it to phase through Izuku as the boy kneed him in the face and sent him into a building before blasting it with a beam of electricity, causing it to collapse on top of the hero. It took the symbol of peace a moment to get out but when he did Izuku was gone, having escaped via a warp gate.

Izuku - Villain Lair

Izuku went back to his casual cloths as Stain was being patched up by the doctor due to the injuries he sustained from the heroes.

Izuku: Stain, pleasure to meet you in person

Stain: Tartaglia, it is an honor to meet someone such as you

Stain bowed his head to Izuku

Stain: I truly am sorry, I heard about what happened whilst I was fighting Ingenium

Tomura: I heard what happened, you did a number on him

Izuku: I've also heard about what you do, you hunt heroes you see as 'fake' correct?

Stain: indeed. I originally wanted people to follow in the footsteps of All-Might but as you can see, that has changed.

Izuku: it needed to be done Stain

Stain: I heard you call Mirko and Ryukyu 'true heroes', why is that?

Izuku: both of them aren't fakers like Endeavor nor are they like Mount Lady who got for popularity. Mirko simply looks for a good fight and Ryukyu simply wants to help people. Both of them are strong and I look up to them

Garaki:(shocked) you look up to them?

Izuku: they both saved my life, I at least owe them my gratitude

AFO: you never mentioned this

Izuku: it was two years ago. I was walking in the streets of Musutafu after a day a school or hell. There was a brawl between Mirko, Ryukyu and Endeavor against a villain and I just so happened to be caught in the crossfire. Now despite Endeavor being closer to me than Ryukyu and Mirko, the female heroes stopped fighting the villain and immediately focused on getting me to safety before continuing to fight the bad guy. In the end Endeavor got most of the credit but in my eyes, he deserved FAR less than they did

Kurogiri: they truly are marvelous heroes

Stain: might I also ask if what you wanted those children for?

Izuku: how about you become an ally for us, and I'll tell you everything I known Stain

Stain: you got it boss *shakes his hand*

Izuku: now then, back on topic

FLASHBACK - 24 HOURS AFTER THE SPORTS FESTIVAL

Momo woke up in a metal cage inside a warehouse, she woke up with quirk suppression cuffs on as well. She looked to her right to see Jirou, Shinso, Manual and Monoma inside cages as well, her fellow classmate being the only one awake.

Izuku: morning sunshine

Momo stepped back from the voice as she turned to see Izuku standing at the cage's door

Momo: Izuku

Izuku: that's my name

Momo: why am I here?

Izuku: simple, I want your quirk silly

Momo: so, than why didn't you steal it yet?

Izuku: well since you never leaving this place, I'll tell you. You see my coping quirk has a limitation of not only needing physical contact but also only being able to work on those that are both alive and awake

Momo: that only answered the question for me, what about the others?

Izuku: manual is in the same boat as you, Shinso I'm trying to recruit, Jirou was an accident and Monoma is here not only because his dad and I have a personal beef, but his quirk is needed for the next stage of my plan

Momo:(nervous) which is?

Izuku: you see, I wanna try using his copy quirk to make more All for All

Momo froze at the thought of it, the thought of dozens of those nomu running around with quirks that can make copies of quirks of the people they're fighting just sound too overpowered. She froze again when she heard Monoma groaning in pain as he woke up

Momo: MONOMA YOU HAV—

Izuku grabbed her mouth with his hand before she felt something inside her leave her body, almost as if something if was taken from her. Izuku dropped her on her ass as he chuckled. 

Izuku: *evil laughter* thanks for your quirk, now than

He held an open hand up to Momo and he levitated the girl off the ground

Izuku: you are no longer of use to me

Momo's eyes widen as he shoots her with a purple beam, blinding Monoma as he blocked the light with his arm. When he looks at Momo, he is horrified to see her having been turned into a statue.

Izuku: just in case I ever need to use you again Momo

He uses his telekinesis to place her in the same cage as Jirou who was also turned into a mannequin. He then turns to Monoma before repeating the process but instead he simply knocks him out with a chop. Izuku turns around to see his real family standing there along with Nejire. 

Izuku: I have the copy quirk

Tomura: let's begin

Izuku: ready Nejire?

Nejire: born ready

Izuku first gives all of his quirks aside from All For One, Monoma's quirk and All For All to Nejire and gives the Monomas quirk to Tomura. His dad then takes Izuku's AFO before Tomura touches Izuku and activates AFA

Izuku: prepare test one 

Tomura uses the copied version of AFA on Kurogiri and manages to obtain a copy of his warp gate quirk.

Tomura: it works

Izuku: test two begin now

Tomura than uses the copy of AFA on Izuku's original AFA, it takes a lot of concentration and several minutes before Tomura finally gets the copy of AFA as he falls in the ground as AFO gives the copy of AFO back

Izuku: do you, have it?

Tomura simply nods as Izuku uses AFO to see what quirks he has

Tomura Shigaraki: decay, copycat (All For All), All For All

Izuku: you did it brother, you copied All For All

Nejire: HOORAY WE DID IT

AFO: good job my sons

Shigaraki: I'm still surprised with worked in all honesty I was expecting failure

Kurogiri: you and me both master Shigaraki

Izuku: now then *takes back his quirks from Nejire* what to do with Monoma? The boy had no value whatsoever to Izuku and the others as Momo and the other non-recruiters could be used for other needs that they would need.

"I say we kill the bastard" Tomura's idea did sound interesting but Izuku opted against it. Why get rid of something that could be used in the future simply due to not liking it.

"Leave him for now, he might have some use later on. For now we have more important matters to attend to." Izuku grabbed Monoma by the hair and dragged him over to the cage with Momo and Jirou before throwing him inside. He walked over to Shinso's cage as the boy was beginning to wake up from his unconscious state.

The first thing Shinso saw when he woke up was Izuku staring into his soul. "Hitoshi Shinso, it's an honor to meet you in person."

Shinso simply scoffed "let me guess, you wanna recruit the kid with the villainous quirk?" As much as Shinso wanted to use his quirk, he knew that the other people in the room could very easily injure Izuku and stop his mind control on him.

"That was indeed the plan that I had. However, given your attitude right now I'm assuming you're gonna tell me to get lost."

"You hit right on the money, so go ahead kill me."

Izuku tilted his head in confusion "why would I kill you?"

"I've been inside your lair and I've just denied your offer so your next logical decision is to kill me."

Izuku simply chuckled "I am many things but I am not so simple minded as your everyday purse snatcher. Besides, why would I kill someone who would eventually join us."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"You just don't see things the way me and my compatriots do. So here's the deal, I'll let you back into your little school of heroes and the next time I see you I'll ask if you wanna join me again."

"And if I refuse again?"

Izuku smirked a slasher smile "OH I love it when they play hard to get, alright. If you deny me we'll simply repeat the process until I get what I want. Besides..." Izuku flash warps into the cage and has his face directly in front of Shinso's "I always get what I want". Izuku used the electro delusion to escape the cage before turning Shinso into a statue. Izuku simply sighed before using a mind altering quirk to erase the students memories of today's events. He had already returned Manual earlier as he was awake when he arrived at the base.

END OF FLASHBACK

"So you kept them just in case you needed them for something" Stain reiterates.

"Yes. You never know when something could turn from useless to useful. Bitcoin was seen as useless but then it quickly became a gold mine."

Stain scoffed "I must say that's quite an interesting tale. I also just noticed how you brought with you the wife of that other fake, Endeavor."

Izuku smiled, "I can assure you she wants revenge against him just as much as I do against my family. I can assure you that she will be a most valuable ally to our cause."

Tomura looked at his younger brother "so Izu now what do we do?"

Izuku "for now I say we just lie low for a bit, we did so much today that I think we could use a break for a few days. Kurogiri will lead you to a room where you can sleep, Stain." Izuku turned around and began to walk back to his room "if you need me I'll be in my room". Izuku looked over at a few blueprints he had been working on for future projects.

"I'll hold off on some of the ruin designs for now and focus on the delusions. Lets see I already made two and have some of the quirks needed for the hydro delusion but got no hydro quirk. Dammit, if that fucker Muscular hadn't killed the water hose duo years back I'd have my fucking foul legacy armor right now. Cryo and geo might be difficult as I've had little success with making either geokinesis or cryokinesis like I did electrokinesis and pyrokinesis. I have no air related quirks aside from fathers air cannon so that just leaves me with the dendro delusion."

Izuku began going through Garaki's files for those with plant based quirks. Shiozaki from 1B was a definite option so he would try and grab her but he doubts it will be easy with Denki having told UA about his plans. He also went over the quirks he didn't have from UA like Tokoyami's dark shadow, a quirk which Izuku wants to have. He looked over a few different blueprints as well as his journals of old projects as he looked over at one of the statues of his captives.

Somewhere on the outskirts of Musutafu, Japan

In some segment of a forest near Musutafu, the leaves and dust began to stir before a bright blue portal opened as a figure stepped out with a cloak covering his body, the portal closing quickly behind him. His boots were primarily navy blue with a white stripe down the middle in the front with the top toe segment being a bright blue.

The man brought out a photo from his pocket. He looked down at the image, his red eyes staring at the photo of a man. The man pocketed the photo before putting it back in his pocket. He encased himself in a light blue light before flying off into the sky.

"Izuku Tartaglia Shigaraki, I'm coming for you"

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS

word count: 4600

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.1K 4.2K 65
SECOND BOOK OF THE SINS OF THE FATHER. - Izuku Midoriya had always been interested in Quirks. He loved studying them and discussing them with his...
154K 2.9K 32
Izuku Yagi, everyone's second choice. To most he was nothing more than a disappointment and painful reminder of rape. He was always tossed aside for...
45.8K 874 30
Izuku always wondered where he went wrong in his life. He wondered what he did wrong to deserve everything he got. After a intern messed up telling h...
21.3K 300 14
Among the 80% Percent People filled with Quirk, Izuku Yagi was Born Quirkless. All Might Crushed his Dream of becoming a Hero but while the World was...