All On The Line {A.D.C x You}...

By carterradams

MAJOR TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️ READ WITH CAUTION ⛔️ (This will be your only warning) There's a killer on the loose... More

Prologue
~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~17~
~18~
~19~
~20~
~21~
~22~
~23~
~24~
~25~
~26~
~27~
~28~
~29~
~30~
~31~
~32~
~33~
~34~
~35~
~36~
Book 2 Snippet

~16~

889 55 2
By carterradams

May 5th, 2022

"McCall, your first witness for today," Judge Rollins speaks as everyone settles in. Attorney Freya McCall stands up from her seat placing her hands on the table in front of her, shaking her head as her and Y/n just got out of their conversation.

"Judge Rollins, your honor may I approach the stand?" Freya McCall asks, confusion settling over the faces of the jury and the judge as the judge nods, motioning for her and district attorney Matthew Wesley to come up. Both of them head up and speak privately with the judge, both Rollins and Wesley's eyes on McCall. "My client would like Alycia Carey on the stand your honor, but it's one of his witnesses."

"Your client does realize that, no? Or are they ready to throw this case down the drain?" Matthew Wesley speaks, smirking proudly at the hearing of McCall's words. Freya shakes her head looking to the judge.

"I know it's not allowed, but they're pushing for this. Saying it'll help their case," Freya speaks quietly, looking only at the judge. Judge Rollins glances to  Matthew and shrugs.

"Matthew it's your call. Either way you'll both still get to question the witness," Judge Rollins says now glancing between the two.

Matthew smirks, nodding his head, looking to his opponent. "Fine McCall. Call Ms. Carey to the stand." And with that Matthew walks away from the judge and the attorney, returning to his seat. McCall nods and looks to the judge as she nods back.

"For my next witness, I call for Alycia Carey to take the stand," Freya McCall speaks aloud backing away from Judge Rollins. Gasps and murmurs escape into the court room filling it. A smirk dances on Y/n Williams lips at the words and trying to eavesdrop on peoples whispers but they quickly cover their mouth as the sound of the gavel is hit, causing loud noise to escape through the room over people's murmurs and whispers.

"Quiet in the court!" Judge Rollins shouts, hitting her mallet. This settles the court and Freya McCall nods as she looks back her to the two guards standing by the door. She nods her head and they nod back. One opens the door and walks out before moments later coming back in with a nervous looking Alycia. All eyes were on her and Y/n soon glances over her shoulder to lock eyes with Alycia's green ones. A smirk dangled on Y/n's lips, when the two lock eyes. Alycia tears her eyes away but not before giving Y/n a small smile as she's lead to the stand.

Y/n's eyes follow the Australian's. Y/n knew a lot. They know what they put the green eye girl through, but at the end of the day, they also know that Alycia's heart belonged to them.

"You swear to tell the truth and nothing but the truth, so help you God," the person who swears people in says. Alycia nods, before whispering a yes as she puts down her right hand. She sits down and all eyes were directly on her as her green eyes scanned the courtroom. She gulps, swallowing the saliva that's built up in her mouth. She swiftly looks away and down to her hands finding her wrists bruised and red. She closes her eyes, quick flashes of memories pop into her head behind those closed eyes before she quickly opens them. Y/n, tilts her head seeing the girl jump and leans up in their chair, cupping their hands together as their leg begins to bounce up and down.

"Ms. Carey, how you doing sweetie?" Freya McCall asks walking over to Alycia. Slowly, the girl lifts her head and locks eyes with Freya. The attorney wore a soft smile with her hands cupped in front of her.

"I-I'm okay," Alycia responds, her voice low sort of dry as she spoke but the mic picks her up.

Freya nods. "Last time you were in here, you were escorted out, wanna tell us what happened? What caused that outburst?"

"Y/n's innocent," Alycia speaks, looking at the attorney. The room filling with tense air at Alycia's words.

"Objection your honor!" Matthew Wesley stands.

"McCall," Judge Rollins gently says as McCall nods and puts her attention back on Alycia.

"Okay, I think everyone here is wondering what happened to you. Can you tell us?" Freya questions, her voice low, gentle.

"Tell what exactly?" Alycia spoke, choosing her words wisely.

"Whatever you're willing to share Alycia. How about you start when you met the defendant." Alycia clenches her jaw and slowly trails her eyes over to Y/n, their eyes locking. Y/n gives the girl a soft smile nodding their head as Alycia nods back, turning her head to Freya.

"I was at work, at the diner I had worked at," Alycia started, picking at the skin around her nails. "Y/n came in when my boss was... being inappropriate with me."

"Inappropriate?" McCall asks, tilting her head to the side, but Alycia nods.

"My boss at the diner was... a creep. He touched all the girls who worked there."

"Touched?"

"He would..." Alycia stops for a moment, closing her eyes. Flashes of Y/n pop into her head, more so than her boss. The feeling of Y/n touching her, their hands all over the Australian's body made her want to run to Y/n. To feel the person again. But she opens her eyes, keeping her head a little low. "He would smack or grab our butts. Then proceed to if we were alone in the back room he'd... He'd..."

Y/n's leg bounces up and down at 100 miles per second listening to Alycia speak. Harrison deserved what he got. Death. Exactly what Y/n gave him too. But would they ever tell a jury or judge that? No. They wouldn't.

"It's alright, take your time, Ms. Carey," Freya gently says, shifting in her stance.

Alycia shifts in her seat, digging her nails into her skin, barely feeling it cut her. But it's how she copes. Or it's a method she picked up on. Something she did when Y/n took her. Something she did when she felt hurt or upset by something Y/n said or did. Something she did when she felt like there was nothing else for her. She harmed herself and that's what she did now, digging her nails into the palms of her hands thinking and thinking.

"He would force us to...grab his penis in the back room," Alycia got out, looking up to the ceiling. But everyone else's eyes on her.

"Did he do that to you Alycia?" Freya asks as Alycia slowly nods her head up and down. Y/n sees Alycia's head nod and closes their eyes leaning back in their seat. Their leg continues to bounce, their finger tapping rapidly on the table but it's not loud. No one could really hear it. "I'm sorry to hear that Alycia... But can I ask, did you know that Harrison Lowe was found dead shortly after you were allegedly taken by the defendant?"

Alycia's eyes rose and her lips trembled. Slowly she shook her head from side to side. Back then she thought that's what had happened to her boss. Y/n came back in with blood on her white t-shirt but she really didn't think about it too much more.

"Attorney McCall if you don't mind, I'm calling for a 15 minute recess," Judge Rollins says, getting everyone's attention. "Counselors, meet me in my quarters." The judge hits her mallet down and a bunch of people leave the courtroom. Y/n stays where she is. Her lawyer glancing to them giving them a look. Y/n shakes her head and looks over to Alycia who has a police officer beside her, standing now. That's when Y/n feels the presence of a police officer beside them. A low sigh escapes Y/n's lips as she looks around the room before relaxing a moment. Slowly their eyes roaming to Alycia who's already looking at her.

Meanwhile, Freya McCall, Matthew Wesley and Judge Rollins all gather into Judge Rollins room as she sits at her desk, looking up at the two.

"Your honor, why'd you call a recess?" Freya McCall questions, tilting her head.

"This girl has obviously been through trauma. We can all see that yes?" Judge Rollins asks as everyone nods. "Whether the jury finds your defendant guilty or not McCall, something happened between Y/n Williams and Alycia Carey."

"Yes but your honor I'm still not understanding why-" The judge holds up her hand causing Freya to stop and nod.

"Matthew, when we go back out there I want you to give your original questions to Alycia. She was your witness first and the jury needs to hear what's she been through. Freya, you'll have your chance to rebuttal. But everyone needs to hear Alycia's story before anything else. Nobody knows still what's happened to that girl. She was last seen December 1 and was found with Y/n at the beginning of April. That's near 4 months basically."

"I'll prove what McCall's client has done to Ms. Carey," Wesley says nodding.

"We don't know what's happened or hasn't happened," McCall responds, glaring over at the prosecutor.

"We'll see," Wesley responds shrugging as he looks to the judge. "Your honor, we good to go?"

"Yes, I'll see you both back out there," Judge Rollins responds as both attorneys nod and head out of the quarters back to the courtroom.

<<<<>>>>

December 14th, 2021
(2:23 A.M)

Y/n clenches their jaw looking dead ahead at the ground with their elbows on their knees and chin leaning on their cupped hands. The sounds of Alycia's muffled moans, almost like screams had died down a while ago. Y/n had sat and listened till they finally stopped and when it did stop Y/n told themselves they'd go and check on the girl. However they're still sat on the couch, staring. They're mind racing with the thoughts they have ate them alive since taking Alycia.

A low sigh escapes Y/n's lips as they stand, blinking for the first time in an hour or so. They shake their head, shoving their hands into the pockets of their grey sweatpants slowly making their way to the stairs. Y/n stops at the bottom of the stairs, slowly trailing her eyes up the stairs, hesitating on the top ones. She squints her eyes and tilts her head before shaking their head and looking down, beginning to walk up the stairs.

They get to the top, heading down to the room Alycia was in. She heads up to the door and reaches out, grabbing a hold of the knob. They turn it slowly, pushing the door open. It creaks as Y/n walks inside to find an unconscious tied up Alycia. Y/n cocks her head to the side pulling the remote of her pocket and turning the vibrator off, still hearing it running. Once it's off, a silence fills the room, but Y/n shoves the remote into her pocket and shakes her head walking over to Alycia looking at the vibrator and Alycia's spot seeing how wet it was. Y/n bites her lip, looking away immediately and to Alycia's face finding the Australian's eyes closed. The gag soaked from Alycia's mouth. Gently Y/n reaches down pulling their pocket knife from their shoe and cutting the rope. Every last strand of it till all of it was cut. She places the knife and vibrator and the remote for the vibrator into another room, however hesitates with the pocket knife. A low sigh escapes as she places it in her pocket and makes her way back into Alycia's room still finding the girl unconscious.

A low sigh escapes from Y/n's lips as she walks back over to Alycia and stops midway of the bed. Her eyes look at Alycia's pants. The captor bites their lip as they turn on their heels and head towards the dresser in the room. She opens the dresser door, the second one from the top and pulls out another pair of sweatpants. Once she gets those out she opens the top drawer getting a different pair of panties. With both items in hands, Y/n walks back over to Alycia setting the two items on the bed before looking at Alycia's pants again.

Y/n takes in a deep breathe and reaches forward and down, slowly removing Alycia's pants, pulling them down and off of her. Once they're off, Y/n tosses them onto the ground beside her, then going back to remove Alycia's soaked underwear. Y/n shakes her head and carefully removes the underwear leaving Alycia completely bare and vulnerable below. But Y/n keeps her eyes off of the area, as best they could. And instead drops the underwear on top of the sweats, grabbing the clean and fresh panties slipping them on Alycia's body, swiftly. They follow suit with the sweats and nod once they're both on.

After that, Y/n bends over and grabs the soaked panties and sweats taking them out of the room to the laundry room down stairs quickly. Upon arrival she felt her phone vibrate but ignores it as they open the washer, tossing the two items into it. And when they're in, the lid closes and Y/n hits the button letting out a heavy breathe she didn't know she was even holding. The sound of the washing machine sounding out everything though as Y/n turns around and makes their way back to Alycia.

It takes a moment, longer than it should have for them to get back to Alycia, but once she does she finds Alycia still laying where she had left the girl. A sad, guilty look spreads across Y/n's face as she walks in, closing the door. They head back to the bed and sit on the edge of it, close to Alycia's head. Her eyes lock on Alycia's face, carefully and slowly reaching forward, lifting Alycia's head slightly untying the bandana from around her mouth. Once it's untied Y/n removes the gag and sets it on the nightstand, finally moving back and focusing her attention back on the girl. Their eyes scanning, analyzing Alycia's face. Not just briefly but thoroughly. Memorizing every single detail they could. Seeing how beautiful Alycia truly was, is. She looked peaceful when she slept. However the circumstances of how she went to sleep wasn't the best but to Y/n she did look at peace in a way.

Y/n tilts her head and reaches her hand up to the girl's face, taking a strand of Alycia's hair and tucking it behind the girl's ear before letting her hand come back to her and stop on Alycia's, grabbing it gently.

"I'm sorry," Y/n whispers, keeping her eyes on the sleeping girl. "I shouldn't have done that or this. I'm so sorry..." Y/n's eyes flick back and forth between the sleeping girl's closed ones, till she feels their phone vibrate again. Y/n shakes their head keeping a hold of Alycia's hand while their other hand reaches into their pocket pulling out their phone seeing two text messages.

Bullseye 2:35 A.M: I hear you're looking for me No Name.

Bullseye 2:41 A.M: Truth is, I know you have that girl and truth is sooner or later people are going to find you and her. Watch your back kid.

Y/n reads the messages over and over. It's not the first time she's been contacted by this person. Hell, they've messaged the person themselves before to do deals but neither one of them have met each other. At least Y/n doesn't think. Then again they don't even know who Bullseye is. That's the name they gave when first ever contacting Y/n and it's the name everyone calls the unknown person. But at least it's better than "No Name", Y/n thought shaking her head turning the phone off and slipping it into her pocket. A low sigh escapes their lips as they look up and find Alycia still asleep.

A small smile tugged on the kidnappers face as they slowly got up off of the bed, letting go of Alycia's hand. Gently then, Y/n moves down the comforter and moves the girl over to place her underneath. Once she's underneath Y/n moves Alycia over slightly in the bed before getting on top of the bed and the comforter, gently wrapping her arm around the sleeping Australian. Y/n keeps some distance from their bodies, as Alycia's back is facing her.

The fresh smell of vanilla fills Y/n's nose, not meaning to smell the Australian's hair but it was right there and it smelt good. The first time Y/n saw, really saw Alycia, and got close the girl smelt like vanilla. Warm vanilla to be exact. The girl had a sweet, kind persona. Y/n knew the girl, outside of these circumstances was a good person. A kind, sweet, genuine, caring person who probably had a cute smile. But then again, Y/n knew she did. From stalking the girl's social media pages after taking her she's seen a lot and thinks they know about the girl they had kidnapped, but Y/n knew deep down she still didn't have a clue who Alycia Carey was or is. Scared? Yeah. Sad? Yeah. But that was the situation the girl was placed in and quite frankly Y/n knows it's her fault. It's their fault.

Y/n closes their eyes and gently pulls the girl a bit closer to her before picking up their head and gently placing a gingerly kiss upon the side of Alycia's head. After they do, they lay back down and close their eyes, feeling comfortable for once in their life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

322 19 20
[ CHECK TRIGGER WARNINGS ] FAST-PACED AND QUICK CHAPTERS! WILL KEEP YOU ON YOUR FEET EASY TO READ AND FINISH Killian... Resilient, cold-blooded... a...
204K 4.9K 38
She's worked with two notorious killers for years, but now she's in an interrogation room while the team at the BAU try to grill information out of h...
56.7K 5.7K 55
"Kassauni, there is more to life than continuous pain and suffering. I am sure you know that," She told me. I took a long drag from the blunt and hel...
52.9K 3.1K 27
6 girls. 7 boys. 1 awesome vacation. Or that's what they thought. What happens when the power goes out and people are getting killed by the minut...