๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ โœฆ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ž ๏ฟฝ...

By strxwberrycupcxke

*เฉˆ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ญ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ผ ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ถ๐”‚ ๐“ผ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ผ, ๐“ซ๐“พ๐“ฝ ๐“ท๐“ธ๐”€ ๐“˜'๐“ถ ๐“ซ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ..โœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš "๐‡๐ž๏ฟฝ... More

โœฆ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ โœฆ
โœฆ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ โœฆ
๐ŸŽ โœฆ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐Ÿ โœฆ ๐ฌ๐จ๐œ๐ข๐š๐ฅ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐Ÿ โœฆ ๐š ๐๐ž๐œ๐š๐๐ž
๐Ÿ‘ โœฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ซ๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ
๐Ÿ“ โœฆ ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐Ÿ‘ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐ž๐ซ
๐Ÿ” โœฆ ๐ฎ๐ง๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฑ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž
๐Ÿ• โœฆ ๐ฉ๐š๐ข๐ง
๐Ÿ– โœฆ ๐ฎ๐ง๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐š๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐Ÿ— โœฆ ๐๐ž๐ฃ๐š ๐ฏ๐ฎ

๐Ÿ’ โœฆ ๐œ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐

157 6 0
By strxwberrycupcxke

[𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 - 𝐂𝐢𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐱]
ılı.lıllılı.ıllı.
0:00 ─〇───── 0:00
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

┌───── ✦ 𝐂𝐡𝐨𝐢 𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐢 ✦ ─────┐

My eyes scanned my school's yard as students flooded it. Students laughing here and there, pushing their friends around and watching them fall and laugh at them. One of the many reasons why I don't want to have friends and never will.

I always liked sitting under a specific tree in the right corner of my school's yard, away from every student and teacher. No one could bother me or make me socialize. I can sit alone and always enjoy some me-time.

As I scanned the students and their friends from afar, I noticed two students, a girl and a boy, who looked like close friends. They both looked like the cool & chic type of students, as the girl wore a neat, violet cropped cardigan, and the boy had a crossed backpack hanging from his back.

I noticed them looking at me and whispering to each other, and in the corner of my eye I saw them walking towards me. Oh god, please no.
And as they were making their way towards me, I pretended to be busy while playing with the wrapper of my candy bar. I started feeling the sweat form in my palms, as I was thinking of what to say and how to answer if they asked me anything.

"Hey, are you new here? I've never seen you around.", the girl stood in front of me and said.

I looked up at her and I almost gasped. She looked very pretty up close, and she gave off girl-crush vibes. Her facial and body proportions were very attractive, and the same goes to the boy who stood beside her.
I shook my head instead of saying anything, simply because I wasn't in the mood to.

"You don't talk much, do you?", she suddenly asked, and I shook my head again.

"We'll I think you're really pretty.", she suddenly said, as I got taken aback by her sudden compliment.

"My name is Shin Yuna, and this is my best frien-"

"Sim Jaeyun, nice to meet you.", the boy interrupted her and said charmingly.

Jaeyun looked very handsome and charming indeed. I can see how both of them look good together.
I didn't have the intention of becoming friends, but I still introduced myself so that I don't seem like a bitch.

"my name is Choi Sori.", I replied.

"Cool name, I like it.", Yuna suddenly said.

I just slightly smiled back, Clearly ignoring the fact that she actually complimented me. I didn't want to make her think that I wanted to befriend her.

Ever since my mother found out that I had social anxiety, she would give me these therapy sessions three times a week to help me get over it; and they're useless. I never even had the courage to tell my mother that I wasn't benefiting from them. I would always find myself stuttering and sweating whenever I'm talking to people.
What's the use of these sessions if I never improved? What's the point of putting myself through all this pain, just to always go back three steps? I never knew why.

"Mind if we sit with you? You seem lonely.", Jaeyun suddenly asked, interrupting my thoughts.

Yeah, no shit Sherlock.

"Umm I actually-", I replied before Yuna suddenly cut me off and sat beside me on the ground.

"Sitting alone is for losers.", she said as she took out a banana milk carton, stabbing the plastic straw on top and drinking from it.
Jaeyun looked at Yuna, scoffing at her actions, before slowly sitting down beside her.

I was clearly shocked by her actions, yet I somehow didn't want to stop her. I felt as if I was attracted to her behavior. She had this powerful yet slightly humorous image on display, which left me nothing but interested in her.

Lunch break went on and I just sat there between them, playing with my food but not really eating it.
I tried to keep a cold expression on, but the way Yuna kept talking about the students around us made me hold in a laugh. She was so effortlessly funny and amusing to listen to. Jaeyun on the other hand, couldn't stop laughing. Yuna's sarcasm and straight face made everything even funnier to him.

"Oh yeah, do you know about that new student? Those girls in my class wouldn't shut up about him. I swear I'm scared that if I walk into my next class, they'll be on their knees barking for him!", Yuna suddenly started, turning her face towards me.

"What new student?", I asked when the question slip out of my mouth.

"He transferred here almost a week ago, and literally everyone's in love with him. Boys wanna be him, and girls wanna be with him. I have a couple of classes with him and I can see why he is very admirable. Here he comes.", Jaeyun said, eventually pointing at something behind me.
I looked at where he was pointing at and felt my heart skip a beat.

Oh, so he's actually everywhere.. ?

How come is he also in my school??

Out of every school in this town, why did he have to transfer to the specific school that I'm in?!

I swear it actually seems like a curse now.

"Him?", I asked Yuna surprised.

"Yeah, Do you know him?", she replied.

"Oh no, I've never seen him before.", I replied, acting all clueless and dumb.

What a liar.

The lunch break ended faster than I expected.
I grabbed my water bottle and stood up ready to leave, when both Yuna and Jaeyun stood up after me.

"It was nice meeting you, kid. See you later.", Yuna said as she winked at me and walked away. Jaeyun smiled and waved goodbye at me before leaving with her as well.

And I just stood there flustered at her sudden action, as a temporary blush made it's way across my cheeks before heading to my next class.

The bell just rang when students flooded the main entrance of the school. It was Friday, and everyone just wanted to go back to their homes and relax after a long hard week of school and studying.

Yuna and Jaeyun already left because they had to work on a project together, which means more me-time.

As I stepped outside my school's building, I closed my eyes and inhaled Korea's cold breeze. I can't wait to get back home, listen to music and draw in my sketchbook.

Right when I was about to walk down the long stairs, someone suddenly bumped into my shoulder. I apologized immediately and looked up and I surprisingly saw him, smirking at me before turning around and running off.
I stood there, frozen as I tried to process the past event. Did he really have to bump into me like that? Or did he just wanted to catch my attention?
I just decided to ignore my thoughts and bent down to fix my shoelaces before finding a small sticky note beside my foot.
My curiosity got the best of me and I grabbed the sticky note and read what was written on it, chuckling to myself at what was written on the bottom of the note:

See you at the café.
6 pm.
Be there.

I wrapped my hands around the hot cup as the warmth of the coffee in my hands warmed my frozen palms.

It was 5:57pm when I sat down on one of the tables in the café and waited for him to arrive. It was nerve wracking, but honestly it was kind of exciting.
I mean, this boy has been on my mind ever since my incident occurred here in this same exact café, and now I'm finally meeting him.

The door bell interrupted my thoughts as someone walked into the café, making me look up at that person. A sudden eye contact caught both of us off guard as I was now staring into his eyes.
His hands were dug deep into his pockets as he was now walking towards my table with a little smile painted on his face. I silently stared at his actions; he pulled back the chair that faced me and sat on it.

"So.. you're that girl that fainted when she saw me? Am I that handsome?", he suddenly asked, smirking at me while doing so.

"Excuse you? I wasn't feeling well that day, and no, you're not that handsome.", I snapped back.

But I lied. He was indeed handsome, like really handsome.
His chiseled cheekbones and defined jawline looked like they could cut through literally anything. His eyes were breathtaking, holding in such a beautiful shade of brown. His long nose and bow-like red lips were just the cherry on top.
And just like that, I found myself deeply admiring the figure that sat in front of me.

"Oh, feisty are we?", he suddenly said.

Yeah, now I really want to punch his handsome face.

"Shut up.", I replied.

He laughed at my response and leaned back on his chair.

Oh? Not only are his looks attractive, but his laugh is too?; I thought. I found myself gazing at the sight in front of me. He's unreal.

But still, I'm just starting to talk to this guy and I know nothing about him. How come I feel somehow connected to him already?
Have I already met him somewhere before? Or have I just seen someone in public who looks very similar to him?

"So tell me, how are you literally everywhere?", he asked.

"No, why are you everywhere? Wherever I go you just magically appear to be in the exact same place as I am and in the exact same time!", I replied hopelessly.

"Very funny, don't ignore the question.", he said.

I took a second to analyze his face and come up with an actual reason, but there was no actual reason as to why we've been seeing each other so often; and so coincidentally.

"I don't know. But still, this can't be just a coincidence.", I replied.

There was a moment of silence between us, as both of us were trapped in our own thoughts.

My thoughts traveled back to when I fainted in front of him.
That day was a very glum day indeed.
A flashback moment played in my head as I remembered when my mother told me that he was the one who took me to the hospital.

"Oh and I forgot to say this earlier, but thank you for helping me out that day when I fainted. That was pretty.. thoughtful of you.", I said as he looked up at me and gave me a slight smile.

"You're welcome. Oh and by the way, I'm Heeseung.", he replied.

I gulped at his name.
That word was the last word I wanted to think of at that moment. It has caused a lot and effected me in a way I couldn't think of; it's cursed.

"I-I'm Sori."

┌───── ✦ 𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞 ✦ ─────┐

↷ hello everyone! I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter <3

I apologize for suddenly disappearing and not updating much these days! It was the month of Ramadan recently and I wanted to focus more on myself and my religion. But I'm finally back again! Hopefully I'll update more these days :)

anyways, until my next chapter; stay safe, stay hydrated, eat a lot, love yourself, you're amazing, you're beautiful, have a nice day & I love you ◡̈

— 𝟒/𝟓/𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐 —

↷ 𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓; 𝟏𝟓𝟓 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐬.

                      — 𝐋𝐮𝐥𝐮 ✿

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.1K 1.3K 28
"๐‰๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐›๐ฅ๐ข๐œ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐ž๐๐ซ๐จ๐จ๐ฆ. ๐”๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง...
8.7K 921 42
"๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ฒ, ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ฌ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž?" "๐Œ๐š๐ฒ๐›๐ž?" โžฎ A story wherein Melody meets them in her...
230K 12.6K 50
โDon't play with my feelings Lee Heeseung.โž I painfully stopped my voice from breaking as I looked away not wanting to see that man's face. โ–ซ๏ธโ–ซ๏ธโ–ซ๏ธโ–ซ๏ธโ–ซ...
1.9K 115 23
โ†ทHANA hadn't recovered from the loss she felt from her past, and the boy she has lost, only to meet a group of people, and more specifically, a boy...