Pied Pipers / Yandere!BTS x R...

By Candysugarush

" Princes..." °•°•°•°•°•°•°•°∞°•°•°•°•°•°•°•° There's hundreds of thousands of universes. This story takes pl... More

♤♡INTRO/EXPLANATION♢♧
♤♡♢♧~PROLOGUE~♧♢♡♤
♤♡♢♧Once Upon a time ♧♢♡♤
♤♡♢♧My Little Princess♧♢♡♤
♤♡♢♧Bed Story Time♧♢♡♤
♤♡♢♧ Make a wish ♧♢♡♤
♤♡ Transition to Act I ♢♧
♤♡ Let's write our story ♢♧
♤♡ Sleep tight ♢♧
♤♡ Les Lumières ♢♧
♤♡ Purity and Innocence ♢♧
♤♡ Lucid Dreams ♢♧
♤♡ Deus ex machina ♢♧
♤♡ Secret of the night ♢♧
♤♡ Deceiving Eyes ♢♧
♤♡ Fading Illusion ♢♧
♤♡ Manipulation trap ♢♧
♤♡ Transition to Act II ♢♧
♤♡ A stroll in the forest ♢♧
♤♡ Ma Tendre Chérie ◇♧
♤♡ A regretful mistake ◇♧
♤♡ Lost in thought all alone ◇♧
♤♡You're Mine and MINE ONLY◇♧
♤♡ Pure Madness ◇♧
♤♡ The side of my foe ◇♧
♤♡ Daddy knows best ◇♧
♤♡ Good Villains ◇♧
♤♡ Bad Apple Monarch ◇♧
♤♡ Evil one day, Evil everyday ◇♧
♤♡ Love Taste ◇♧
♤♡ I hate you for making me like this ◇♧
♤♡ World of Scattering Flowers ◇♧
♤♡ Jungkook's Ending ◇♧
♤♡ Yoongi's Ending ◇♧
♤♡ Kai's Ending ◇♧
♤♡ Taehyung's Ending ◇♧
♤♡ Seokjin's Ending ◇♧
♤♡ Taehyun's Ending ◇♧
♤♡ Hoseok's Ending ◇♧
♤♡ Beomgyu's Ending ◇♧
♤♡ Namjoon's Ending ◇♧
♤♡ Jimin's Ending ◇♧
♤♡ Yeonjun's Ending ◇♧
♤♡ True Ending ◇♧
♤♡EPILOGUE◇♧
♤♡ Quatrième de couverture ◇♧

♤♡ Soobin's Ending ◇♧

337 15 495
By Candysugarush

Warnings : Blood, Violence, murder mentioned, madness, heavy dark theme, dead dove do not eat (Don't read if uncomfortable)

" What am I supposed to do with you? Honestly I can't make sense of it myself. Even though I have surrounded myself with people who had or took care of children, I still fail to see how I'm supposed to give you the best upbringing. "

" But big brother, you already are! "

" Wait what? "

" You are giving me the best care and childhood I could ask for! You've been here since I was born and saw me grow up, there's no one more qualified to take care of me because you know me entirely! And I'm happy with you, Yuki! "

" Really you are? This reminds me of a familiar story... "

" A story?! Oh please big brother, tell me! "

" Alright alright... This is actually the very start of Cinderella. Once upon a starry night in a beautiful land, in a cozy house of a good family was born a beautiful baby girl. On this night as the couple let the infant in a crib in her room with the window open, the soft light of the moon and stars shined down on the baby.
Along as the light, sparkles flew down from the stars and went in her room. The young infant was still awake as she watched in aww how the sparkles let out a soft light before turning into a young man. He was tall, dressed in white and holding a magic wand in his hand. As he opened his eyes for the first time, he glanced around confused while taking his surroundings. And finally as his eyes laid on the crib, or rather who was in it, a soft smile and eyes relaxed broke on his face. The sight acting as a trigger to being aware of his own existence.
Leaning over it, he was careful as he hovered the child. The little girl simply gazed calmly at the fairy above her with a smile and happily babbling once in a while. He felt his heart swell how so much with love at the human in front of him. And when he slowly put his finger for her to grab, the hold on it told him all about his role in his life.

- I am your Fairy Godfather, the one in charge of your happiness for the rest of your life, for every breath you take. You and me are now bond for eternity, Best friends to be, I will do everything in my power to offer you the perfect happy ever after. I will do anything to ensure this, anything... "

" The Fairy was literally born to be her godfather! That's amazing! So he will watch over her and do his best to make her happy? "

" That's the gist of it. "

" But in the story later on when there is the evil stepmother he couldn't really make her happy until Cinderella went to the ball. "

" This is true too. But I think the Fairy Godfather just couldn't control everything and in the end did his best to make her smile through the day with small things to keep her mind off the abuse till he could offer her to go to the ball. "

" Like what did he do? "

" Well I do believe that it's him who brought her animals friends, made sure there were nice flowers on her path to the market, that kind of small things that can make your day brighter. "

" So he was here everyday of her life, always watching over her and trying to make her happy. "

" That's right, and I'm sure he is the one that made horrible things to the sisters for revenge lol- Wait not lol at all! "

" What? "

" This man was just a seething being full of anger as she went through so much, so of course while he did made sure to cheer her up, he must also have felt revenge full. Which means not good things at all. "

...

Everything will be alright. I'm certain of it. I've got to have faith in the others. Evil can't prevail. So, as long as I pray and believe in them, everything will turn up fine. I have to keep hope...

My friends are strong, I'm sure they will have no trouble taking care of the princes. Although I know that the "heroes" always beat the "villains". I know with all the time we spent together that their heart are no longer full of hatred and darkness. They are no longer vessel of evil, they are people.

Kai is no longer a tyrant with horrible anger issues killing anyone that gets in his way. He is calmer and relaxed now. It's as if his childish side could freely bloom now, with no responsibility on his shoulders he could indulge in freely expressing his emotions with no restrain even if he did still have some trouble with it, like a child. He does throw tantrums, but he isn't lashing around anymore. I truly enjoy spending time with him. I feel more like I was in the presence of a curious and excited prince than a haughty and angry king.

Taehyun had always been quite a mystery. He was a cold beauty of few words, but a brilliant mind shining like the purest diamond and incredible strength. We had a rocky start because of his past, but with that, he was able to go over it, and soon, we could perfectly understand one another with a single glance. Some would still call him mean, but to me, he felt just like a regular teenager. He is also a dedicated and ambitious man, overworking himself and enjoying Ramen and febreeze when such moment would come. To me, he is more like a genius man than a greedy evil king.

Beomgyu, my weird but funny wizard. For a recluse, he had surprising social skills. His story is one blooming from hatred and revenge, and yet now he is a giant funny teddy bear. He always goes out of his way to make me laugh even if he has to act weird. Genuinely caring about me and the others, even if he gets on their nerves. One wouldn't notice and underestimate him, but he is a  powerful wizard. And I think living here helped him evolving too. He seems happier, at least. My brother maybe had something else in mind when he chose him as my bodyguard. Maybe he wanted to give him a second chance. At least now, I got to know him as my eccentric goofy magical friend.

And Yeonjun... My heart aches and long for him... He is truly one of a kind. The Pied Piper of Hamelin, who got tricked and as revenge kidnapped all the children of the town, to the forest never to be seen again... Some would say he is a hero, some the villain, a few neither... But what truly set him apart for me was that he wasn't a prince nor had a princess in his story. The story of a lonely man sentenced to loneliness for eternity. One wouldn't probably notice when he first came in. After all, he was full of charisma and ambition. But if you paid attention, you could have seen how he felt overwhelmed by the constant human contact in this world. He would need to take a breath in the garden quite a few times, and I was here too. He grew accustomed to it and learned to embrace this life and joy of being surrounded by friends and someone else. If time could still for a while, he would take the chance of that second of eternity to fully take in the chance he got granted before ultimately going back to his story, his world. Leaving behind everything he came to care, to love... To everyone, he is simply Yeonjun the Pied Piper, to me he is-

" ...Y/n! Where are you?! Come out now! We won! "

" Yeonjun? "

Hearing his voice, I crawled out of the tree hole and stood on my feet glancing around. Listening for his voice, I ran in the direction of it, and here he was! I couldn't help but run up to him with tears in my eyes. His eyes widened in surprise when I jumped and embraced him in my arms.

" Woah! Steady now, it's alright. I'm here, Y/n. It's alright... "

" I'm so glad to see you! I was so scared, I thought one of the princes would find me and- and- *sniff* "

He shushed me as he patted my head gently with his other hand still holding me in his hold... Wait, something isn't right.

" ...You got two hands? But how? "

" What do you mean how? Silly Y/n everyone has two hands. Haha. "

" B-but Jungkook cut it off! And it was really bad! There was blood everywhere! You were almost dying! "

" ...That's indeed true. Fortunately, Soobin was able to help me. He healed me after he finished killing that poor excuse of a prince charming. "

" Jungkook? But even if he did where he is right now? "

" We split up to search for you, of course! Even if we got rid of the princes, your safety is still the priority. We couldn't wait around and I promised to come for you, didn't I? "

Everything he said was making sense, but there was still a detail bothering me. I pulled the notebook in front of me, and Yeonjun glanced at it warily. His reaction bugged me.

" Careful now, we wouldn't want an accident, right? You should keep it on the side till we meet the others- "

" Are you really Yeonjun? "

He froze in his movement, and for a few seconds, he simply looked at me as if to make sure it was a serious question. When he saw no change.  A creepy and disturbing smile spread on his lips as his pupils dilated. His appearance starts sparkling and getting fuzzy before his true form stands in front of me.
Soobin, his white fairy attire, completely soaked with blood. It looks like he just committed a rampage.

" Ah... There is no point in continuing this further if you caught me. Well, this will simply make things easier. "

" Don't get any closer! "

I had taken a few steps back as I opened the notebook. He made no move to stop me and was simply smiling as I pronounced the formula. However, nothing happened. Starting to get stressed and frustrated, I opened to the exact pages of Cinderella, and tried again but nothing happened. The Fairy was having a smug expression. Meanwhile I was on the verge of a breakdown.

" Oh, princess, this method isn't going to work. I should have mentioned this, although I thought Yeonjun would have told you. But since I am under a contract from your brother stipulating that I'm bond to your family till all harms to the princess is irradiated. However, for it to truly be the case forever, the notebook would have to be completely destroyed, but then I wouldn't be able to go back to my world.
So, you see, unless I'm freed from the contract you're stuck with me. But it's not possible since the contractor is dead so he won't be able to undo it. "

" No... No it's impossible... "

" You shouldn't cry. After all, you will finally be able to reach your happy ever after! I'm so excited, I've been waiting for this forever! Finally I can atone my sin for my last miserable performance. Maybe I should kill that prince again just to be sure. Oh but first we should choose whether to stay here or go back in the story. So many choices to do and I don't want to make mistakes... "

" I don't want to be with anywhere with you! "

This seems to tick him off as he grabbed me and tugged me towards him. The fresh blood on him getting on me as well.

" Now now, don't say this. You and I are destined for eternity. Don't you get it? We are fated to be together! At first I thought we would be best friends for the rest of our lifetime, but I only understood recently that if we were put together it was because we are made for each other! So I don't really blame you. The stars send me to you so I could not only makes your happiness and help you reach your happy ending but also be a part of it! "

He was breathing heavier as he rambled off, his grip tightening around me.

" I know what's best for you, I know everything I need to do to reach the perfect ending for you. This is a big change, and I will miss everything we had until now, even our friends... I guess we can name our children after them, it will be a way to have them by our side don't you think? Now that we reached that point... I made a mistake once, not twice. And I certainly won't let anyone stop me or get in my way. Not even you princess...
That reminds... "

His hand harshly grabbed my jaw and lifted it so he could directly gaze into my eyes. Madness fully swirling inside his eyes, he had completely lost it and went insane to his ideals. Tears rolled down my face at the harsh situation that was waiting for me and my possible ending.

" I told you didn't I? I will break your legs if I catch you~♡ "

𝑯𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚 𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝑨𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓?

♤~♡~◇~♧    ♧~◇~♡~♤

*Sipping orange juice*

Ending 10 / 13

That was Soobin everyone! It wasn't as bad as I thought but not dark enough in my opinion. But well the wait as been long enough and I couldn't afford to delay it further.

Honestly this is an open ending here, like you guys imagine what happens to Y/n from that point. Although I like to put a set "she's fucked up and trapped" to really set the conclusion. I will let you guys imagine your own this time with Yandere Soobin.

My only regret is that we only learn his motivation/reasoning in his ending. If I could have developed this further in the main story I feel it would have made more sense and be more impact full.

Oh well, it's no use complaining now. So next is Jimin.

On this note,

Stay tuned for more!~☆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195K 10.4K 39
When you had been hired at the palace, you had expected an easy life. Or at least, an easier life than what you had known before. You didn't think yo...
1.2M 41.6K 42
"Newbie, what's your name?" "Y-Y/N, my n-name is Y/N," "Well, Miss Y/N, welcome to Kink Class, I'm your teacher Mr Kim, Kim Seokjin." (BTS all memb...
166K 6.2K 49
"Remember, you're only mine." Ever since the summer before her second year of high school, (Y/N)'s school life has become her hell. She's bullied eve...
5.5K 384 20
Jimin is a normal boy who lives in a little village. But one thing no one knows is that Jimin is a fairy in hiding because the village he lives in ha...