Fake Smile {The Fosters}

By Boonannaxdd

fake smiles. no one can see them from a mile away when you're faking a smile to pretend that your picture pe... More

Fake Smiles
Season One
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
ten

nine

660 29 1
By Boonannaxdd

____

game night had always been traditional in the miller household when sophia miller was alive with blake and his mother always being on the same team with the youngest miller sat on top of his mother's lap.

"blake!"

noah miller called out his son's name who was currently doing homework in his bedroom tryna get everything done before his dad checked that he was doing his homework, "i'm just finishing my homework!"

the oldest miller male waited until he heard his son's footsteps along with frannie's footsteps seeing the two of them come downstairs, to where noah smiled, "the adams-foster have invited us over for game night, do you wanna go?"

blake blinked looking at his dad, "are you sure? am i still grounded?" noah nods his head, "you are still grounded, but it's game night, and i know how much you love game night,"

the youngest miller male smiled, "thank you dad," blake embraced his father who was surprised by the sudden hug, but loved it either way as he hadn't held his son in his arms for a long time, "i love you son,"

blake looked at his father after the two of them pulled back, with blake grabbing his jacket from the coat rack, "i love you too dad,"

the three millers made their way towards the adams-foster household where noah nods his head at his family's security guards who stand outside of the miller household making sure no one came and tried to do something to harm them in any way.

lena adams-foster opened the door to her house smiling seeing the three millers in there, "hey guys, noah, come on in," she lets the three of them in with mariana coming downstairs looking at her best friend with a look.

blake furrowed his eyebrows when mariana takes his hand leading him some part private in her house, "whoa, what's wrong?" mariana turned now facing her best friend, "are you and bella dating?"

the miller male furrowed his eyebrows confused on where this question came from, "what?" mariana crossed her arms over her chest, "are you and bella williams dating?"

"no, no!"

blake looked around, "no, i am not dating bella williams, she's my coach's daughter," mariana ran a hand through her hair, "why? why do you think that?"

she lets out a breath, "cause i heard some whispers," he looked down at her, "why didn't you come and ask me, i would've told you if i was dating anyone, you know that,"

blake said with a frown on his face, "i just saw you talking to her and then you put your arm around her, i just—" blake touched his best friend's shoulder, "i was offering her a lift since she was waiting for her dad, and i know how long lacrosse practice goes on for whenever we have upcoming games, i didn't wanna make her sufffer through that,"

mariana nods her head, "okay," he looked into her eyes, "i'd tell you who am i dating, if i was dating someone but i'm not—" blake stated to her, "good,"

she looped her arm through his arm bringing blake back to where they see both of their families getting ready for game night.

____

"a boomerang,"

blake furrowed his eyebrows at the weapon, "a boomerang," stef said, "really, a boomerang?" lena looked at them, "it's a weapon of some sort," everyone laughed, "a boomerang is not a weapon,"

the front door opens where they see brandon coming inside his house, "hey, bud," blake sat opposite mariana smiling charmingly at her before turning back to face brandon, "hey,"

stef looked at her son, "we just started, we saved room for you," jude looked at brandon, "you can be the top hat,"

brandon chuckled, "uh so..." blake furrowed his eyebrows knowing something was up with brandon from his tone, "i think i'm gonna move in with my dad,"

lena looked at her wife who looked at her son, where noah looked at stef then to his son, "okay, cool," blake frowned, knowing how awkward it was.

francesca moves to sit onto her big brother's lap who wrapped his arms over her small waist holding francesca tight in his arms.

their bond was getting stronger with blake loving the fact that he is an older brother to her, and he was going to do everything a big brother should do like protect her from weird boys who are just tryna get into her pants when she's older, "all right,"

stef said, "um, before we get started, uh, does anybody want anything?" blake looked at stef who stands up, "i'm-i'm gonna get some tea, do you want anything?"

noah shook his head, "no, thank you stef," stef nods her head, "okay," she comes past them going into the kitchen by herself.

____

game night was over and blake decided to stay over whilst his father and sister went home to go to bed helping lena and stef clean up game night.

jesus and blake come into brandon's bedroom, "so, i'm gonna move the bed to that wall, get like a couch in here or something,"

blake smirked, "just really make this place a serious bachelor pad," brandon nods his head, "mm-hmm," the oldest out of them looked at the two best friend, "settle down, this is still my room,"

jesus looked at his brother, "what am i gonna do without you here, man? i mean it's just gonna be me and a bunch of girls," brandon tilts his head, "and jude,"

blake chuckled at his best friend's face, "yeah, and jude," jesus playfully pushes his best friend who chuckled, "you'll both be fine, just stay out of trouble,"

brandon looked at them, "stop giving out all your pills to every cute girl in school for one thing," blake makes a face with his best friend, who closed brandon's bedroom door, "it wasn't us,"

"what?"

jesus looked at his brother, "it was mariana," blake hits his best friend's arm, "dude," jesus looked at his brother ignoring his best friend, "she wanted to have some money to give to our birth mom,"

brandon looked at them, "what the hell, guys, what are you doing? wh-why would she do that? and why would you both take the blame for her?"

blake sighed, running a hand through his hair whilst jesus talked, "mariana asked me to go with her to tell moms what she did, she was just about to say something, we looked over at her face, just at her stupid, scared face,"

blake frowned, "it looked just like it did when we moved into our first foster home, and i couldn't let her do it," brandon frowned, "i mean, everyone's always mad at me all the time anyway, so, i figured, what does it matter?"

jesus shrugged his shoulders, "at least it's over, all of this being grounded, and in school suspension," blake looked at his best friend, "i'm still grounded for another week until the first lacrosse game is over with,"

brandon looked at them, "i mean, you know someday you're gonna have to let mariana fend for herself," the three boys overheard callie and mariana agruing, "i never touched it!"

"good luck with those two,"

blake opened brandon's bedroom door wanting to listen to the conversation more clearly, hearing callie talking about how someone touched her journal, "maybe you should get to know your daughter a bit better,"

lena furrowed her eyebrows, "wait, what does that mean?" blake then sees jude coming near to the girl's bedroom door, "you know what? forget it, don't worry about it,"

blake then sees callie coming out of her and mariana's bedroom with the miller male following callie downstairs, "hey,"

callie stopped letting her brother walk ahead of her, "what do you want, blake?" the miller boy looked around him seeing for lena or stef anywhere, "mariana's not perfect okay—"

callie looked at him, "how can she let you take the blame for her? doesn't she see how much it's hurting you that you can't play lacrosse," the miller boy frowned, "callie, just leave it alone, i only have a week left, and if my dad finds out that i lied, he won't let me play lacrosse again,"

"so, just leave it alone for me,"

the female looked at blake, "okay, but you might wanna tell your dad that your pills have run out since he already thinks that you've been handing them out at school," blake lets out a breath as callie walked away from him.

____

blake ran a hand through his hair when he sees lexi rivera walking past his classroom, "uh," the miller male looked at timothy, "can i be excused?"

timothy nods his head at blake who smiled, "thank you," he knew where lexi would be coming into the girl's bathroom seeing as expected lexi applying lip gloss to her lips.

blake stood behind her spinning her around, connecting his lips onto lexi's soft lips, pulling back slightly to open his eyes smiling before coming into another kiss that was lead by lexi who had her hand behind blake's neck holding him close to her, "lexi, i like you,"

lexi still had her hand behind blake's neck, "but mariana, she-she can never find out about us," lexi nods her head, "okay," she leaned back into the kiss with blake lifting lexi up so she can sit on the bathroom counter, his hands on her waist keeping her in place.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.9K 1.3K 26
when he said forever, she didn't think he really meant it.
816 188 29
A real goodbye only happens when you know you'll never say hello again. Trigger warning: death (murder)
178K 4.6K 42
enjoy (ノ^o^)ノ*:・゚✧
3.9K 70 36
•I still love him• The thing about people is they think you are what you look. If you smile you're the happiest person in the world. If you cry you'r...