Finders Keepers

By xHiddenxo

One of many . All stories that I post belongs to me , Straight out of my imagination. Haha Enjoy and show so... More

part 1
intro of the idiots
Part 2
introduction of ROSÉ'S BITCHES
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
introduction of the siblings
Part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
Chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
heads up
heads up 2
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
Chapter 54
heads up 3
hii
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
to my awesome readers!
chapter 68
chapter 68 pt 2
chapter 69 JIHYO
chapter 70 MOONBYUL
chapter 71 JISOO
chapter 72 BTSxGOT7
Chapter 73 JOY
chapter 74 Dahyun x Chaeyoung
chapter 75 Lisa x Seulgi
chapter 76 Backstage
chapter 77 THETALK
chapter 78 THE TALK 2
chapter 79 THE TALK 3
chapter 80
chapter 81
I'm sorry
you ready ?
chapter 82
chapter 83
chapter 84
chapter 85
chapter 86
chapter 87
chapter 88
chapter 89
chapter 90
chapter 91
chapter 92
chapter 93
chapter 94
chapter 95
chapter 96
chapter 97
chapter 98
chapter 99
chapter 100
chapter 100 (2)
chapter 100 (3)

chapter 62

161 10 0
By xHiddenxo

Irene's POV

Currently heading inside the university.
I haven't slept at all..
Wendy,Yeri ,Rosé ,Jennie,Nayeon and I stayed at the idiots place..
I slept in Lisa's bed ..
Wendy slept in Joy's , Rosé in Jisoo's and Yeri in Seulgi's.

Jennie and Nayeon used the guestrooms.

We haven't heard from those idiots and they are not here at the university.. not yet ofcause.

Yeri said she'll notify us once she sees the idiots..

The girls and I.. are miserable..
I feel like crying ..

First class.. yeri hasn't messaged..
Second class.. she said they not here.. and that got us worried.. we have no way to contact our idiots..

I found Lisa's phone in my car.. it had a passcode on AND guess what her password is????? Yeah my birthday.. obviously.. i really hurt my baby.. I need her ..

"Cheer up , it's only for a week" Mina's voice echoes, she gets seated at our table .. we in the cafeteria.. we beam at her .. not understanding what she means ..

"What are you talking about?" Nayeon questions...

Mina chuckles..

"Your girlfriend's won't be here for the rest of the week. Chaeyoung too.. I'm already missing her" Mina voices out..

"Wait .. what?" Rosé raises

"A week?? Why??" Yeri questions

"What's happening ?? Did something happen to our girls?" I question..

Mina looks at us... and smiles..

"I see.. okay.. everyone that is involved in the talent show will be excused from attending for the whole week.. I thought you girls knew.. or .. wait-" Mina pauses .. eyes beaming into our souls "you did something wrong ,didn't you?? And thats why you don't know.. " she adds .. raising an eyebrow..

"We did not" yeri quickly responds.. getting a questioning look from Mina..

"We did!! We fucked up okay??? And they aren't talking to us" I raise .. Mina chuckles .. shaking her head..

"Rightttt.. well Goodluck.. I'll ask Chaeyoung if the idiots are okay and then I'll let you know .. " Mina says ,tight lip smile on her face..

"You know where they are???"
"Take us to them!!! Right now!!!"
"Please let us know"

Mina chuckles..

"Slow down... I don't know where they are but I know Chaeyoung is with them for the rest of the week. She and dayhun are a duo for the talent show .. and I'm sure Chaeyoung won't tell me where she is ,I'm sure she don't even know where she is ..but .. listen .. give them their space .. everything will be okay.. eventually" Mina voices out..

And guess what.. Yeri started crying again.. this sister of mine.. seriously..

"But .. it's hard.. I.. I miss my monkey" I voice out.. I really do miss Lisa..

"I'm sure your monkey misses you too" Mina responds.. chuckling ..

"I doubt it" I say ,lowering my head ..

"She loves you.. she really do love you Irene .. same goes for you three .. I've never seen the idiots this in love.." Mina raises .. "hang in there .. give it time and fucking Apologize to my idiots or else I'll have to kill you" she adds.. her facial expression changed into a serious one and I heard multiple gulps next to me.. Mina is scary .. hahaha

The girls and I have no choice but to not to Mina's demands ..

Lisa's POV

"Goddammit, dayhun you want us to get alcohol poisoning or what?!!" Seulgi breaths out.. drinking her second glass of water..

"Me??? It's Jisoo.. she's fucking evil when it comes to drinking" Dayhun raises.. glaring at her cousin .

Jisoo has a smirk on her face ..

"If you can't take the heat-" jisoo starts voicing out but someone else finishes her sentence..

"- Get the fuck out the kitchen" the voice belonging to no other than Mina .. she joins us , sitting next to Chaeyoung .. smiling while beaming at us ..

"What's with the smile Penguin??" Dayhun raises.. our eyes set on her..

"Well.. your girlfriend's spoke to me earlier... they look so sad.. aww , I almost puked.." Mina voices out .. smiling ..

"Mina..come on" I raise .. smile on my face..

"Whaaaat... they look sad and I was enjoyin playing dumb.. you idiots better get your heads back in the game and go make those jealous bitches happy again .. the whole cafeteria was filled with their depressing aura.." Mina raises .. Rolling her eyes..

Mina knew where we are.. she's the first one we contacted about our whereabouts.. why????because it's Mina ... she's our idiot!!

She's acting this way because she don't like when we get hurt but right now THIS is her being soft about the whole situation.
She approves of our love interests but that doesn't mean she'll go easy on them ..

"Babe .. let them breath" Chaeyoung raises, intertwining her hand with Mina's . . Chae gets a eyeroll from Mina..

Chaeyoung is here because she and dayhun have to practice ttheir duo for the talent show .. she'll be here all week.. and.. she's actually trustworthy and very good company.. she's got potential to be an IDIOT.. HAHA

"I need to tell you idiots something" Mina raises..

"Go on???" Jisoo responds..

Waiting . . We all beam at her..

"After lunch , somi came up to me and asked if I have your number or if I know your whereabouts.." Mina voices out , her eyes beaming at me..

The atmosphere suddenly changed..

"That fucking bitch" dayhun raises..

"Did you .. tell Joohyun?" I ask..

"No.. I never saw your girls again.. I think they ditched and went to your house to cry their hearts out... so sad .. hahahahaha" Mina says.. laughing her ass off .. she's really enjoying herself..

Mina is something else..

"I'm telling you.. Yeri is filling up so many dams with her tears.. that girl can cry for days.. years ... forever" Seulgi raises.. getting us to laugh..

"Yeah.. for an idiot she really cries a lot ."Mina raises.. Rolling her eye's .. haha .. she's right though .. "she was crying in the cafeteria and Irene looked so embarrassed.. hahahaha .. Irene nudged Jennie to shut Yeri up but .. Seul your girl didn't stop crying river's.." Mina says .. laughing.. she finds everything our girlfriend's do right now... funny.. because .. they fucked up and she's going to enjoy it until they fix things with us..
Mina is a team player.. she's on our team obviously..

Anyway .. back to somi..

"Mina .. tell Irene .. let our girls eat Somi alive" jisoo raises..

"Yeah.. I really don't want to deal with somi while Joohyun and I aren't good . . That will just look bad on my side... fuck somi" I voice out..

"She's going to fuck up your life Lis" Joy voices out ..

"Don't worry.. I'll get your girls to slaughter that ex of yours.. she's been disobeying and ignoring my warnings.. and I certainly don't have the energy to get my hands dirty right now" Mina voices out..

"Really??? Hard to believe that you're passing up beating the shit out of someone" Dayhun raises .. getting us to laugh..

"Believe it dubu.. besides I'm still having fun with your devil lecturer.." Mina says .. her evil smirk activated

Getting us to laugh .. shaking our heads ..

"That fucking asshole almost broke my wrist again.." I breath out ..

"Yeah but you broke both his wrists about a week ago.. fuck that guy!" Dayhun raises..

"Dayhun.. didn't you stab the guy in the hand .. " Joy raises ..

"Yeah.. so what?? I'd do it again .. and again.. fuck that guy!" Dayhun says again. .

Um. . Yeah ..

After the drama with our devil lecturer.. we .. um.. I don't want to call it kidnapping .. but we .. -

His in one of our secret warehouses..
We blindfolded him .. he doesn't know who is keeping him captive.. and it will stay that way.

I broke both his wrists .. haha .. I'm sorry readers .. you still love me right??

Jisoo busted his kneecap with a -

Anyway.. we'll let him go .. soon... he needs to be taught a lesson..
A slow and painful lesson ..

"Howcome your girls don't include me in these things?" Chaeyoung questions ...

We all beam at her ...

"Well.. because you were sucking dick not to long ago" dayhun breaths out.. getting us to laugh..

"No seriously.. " Chaeyoung quickly responds..

"Dayhun means.. you weren't really part of our circle until recently.. we were and are rooting for you and Mina.. and your flirting game was weak .. really weak.. but we glad you stepped up and tied our Penguin down.. by her feet.. no more HAPPY FEET for you Mina because relationships are fucking hard.. Chaeyoung you better treat our Penguin right or else I'll fry you like chicken" jisoo voices out.. getting us to laugh.

Our laughter dies down..

"Promise .. I am inlove with this Penguin" Chaeyoung raises ,squeezing Mina'shand, eyes beaming into Mina's.

Mina's cheeks are red .

Cute ..

"Good.. and welcome to the gang ...gang" Seul raises.. getting us to look at her ... "whaaaat???" She adds..

"You stupid" Joy raises ..

"Kang's are known for their stupidity" dayhun raises.. smirking..

"You want me to tell you what the Kim's are known for?" Seul quickly raises.. getting Jisoo and Dayhun to glare at her..

Hahaha..

My idiots..

I love them.

But I miss Joohyun.. so much ..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

667K 11.8K 52
Jennie Kim, an 18 year old high school senior, has been babysitting for the Manobans for almost a year. Lisa and Chaeyoung, both 28, have been marr...
225K 7.8K 117
Read for your own risk G!P for top community *expect grammatical errors *purely imagination *English is not my first language
392K 13.5K 45
A story about two souls bound to their past. One without a heart, and one without a soul. What if fate decides to bind them twice? What if their pas...
46.1K 1.7K 44
You have me to lean on...... L.M ___________ Why did you left me?...... I.B