Mr and Mrs Devil *Not Edite...

By Madiewhoknows

Julianna Hernandez , top #1 Assassin , kills with out regret, and shows no fear but makes people fear her. He... More

Warning
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Meet the vipers
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
A/N
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
A/n
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Epilouge
Facts u didnt know

Chapter 44

4.1K 62 5
By Madiewhoknows

This chapter is extra long

Julianna pov:

Less then three hours and I'm going to be Mrs. Valentine.

Holy fuck.

Holy fuck.

"Mamaaaa where dada?" Reina asks.

"He's getting ready baby" I say back as Maeve does my hair.

"Where j-jade?" Reina asks Maeve.

"She's with her uncle Reggie" Maeve says as adds clips to my hair.

"Maeve your doing a wonderful job on her hair" Cassidy says in awe.

"Thanks babe" Maeve says with a smile.

"Hey who is walking you down the aisle Jules?" Vi asks making me go stiff.

"Oh my god, oh my god I don't have someone to walk me, usually the dad does" i panicking.

"Hey calm down J it's okay" Maeve says trying to calm me but I feel like I'm bout to have a full on panic attack.

"Mama?" I hear Reina's voice but still can't respond.

"I-I can't B-Breathe" I let out as I try to gasp for air.

"Hey hey count to ten with me okay?" Cassidy says.

I nod.

"1..2..3..4..5..6..7..8..9..10" I count with Cass.

"Deep breath in then out love" Maeve says.

I do what she says and finally fee myself a little calmer.

"Thank you" I sigh.

"It's okay and I'm sorry for making you panic" v says.

"No your fine" I say drinking some water.

"Hey everything going good in here?" Leo asks coming in.

"Yes just a small problem" V says getting up and giving him a kiss.

Awe.

"And what's the problem?" Leo asks facing me.

"Leo can you do me a huge favor?" I ask walking towards him.

"Yea what's up?"

"Can you walk me down the aisle today?" I ask.

He smiles "of course and I'm honored"

I smile and hug him "thank you Leo".

" of course now I was just checking in because gio was nervous that you might be getting cold feet and not wanting to marry him" leo smirks.

"Well tell him he has nothing to worry about, because he will be seeing me walk down that aisle to him" I say and push him out the door so we finish getting ready.

Knock knock

"Come in!" I yell as I start putting Reina's dress on and do her hair.

"Hey beautiful cousin" I hear a voice say.

I get and turn around to see isis with a small box in her hand.

"Isis!" I say and give her a big smile.

"You came" I whisper to her.

"Of course I did, I couldn't miss your wedding you need some type of blood family at your wedding so why not me" she says pulling away from the hug and holding my hands.

"I'm literally trying not to cry or else Maeve might kill me for messing up her art" I laugh.

"She's right about that" Maeve says from behind me helping reina finish up .

Isis laughs then hands me the box.

"What's this?" I ask.

"It's uh grandmas wedding piece , she told me that whoever gets married first out of us two shall wear it" isis says.

I open it and see a beautiful black hair thing if my grandmas.

She died when I was sixteen , her, isis and isis's mom were the only family I could count on after my brothers death.

"It's beautiful isis" I smile.

"Guys this is a really sweet moment but we have two hours to get ready!" Maeve says.

"And in that case I'll be with the rest of the audience" isis says leaving.

I turn around to see my little girl looking beautiful as ever.

"Reina your so pretty" I say to her as she twirls.

"I know mama now get r-ready" she orders me making us laugh.

Two hours later

"You look stunning J" V says in awe.

"Thanks Vi I feel amazing, and thank you guys for sticking with me through everything and now on my wedding day" I sigh with a smile.

"Of course now we will see you out there" Cass says as her and the girls including Reina leave.

I just have to wait for Leo.

So now that Leo is walking me we had to switch things up. Like how the girls will walk V won't have Leo to walk her so the girls will walk out one by one then the guys then me with Leo.

"Ready Jules?" Leo asks I take a big breath and out.

"Yes" I smile.

Once we make it to the girls and Elijah and Reggie we wait for the song to start so Maeve can walk first.

Play song on top

Narrator pov

Once the song plays Maeve walks down with her head held high and a smile.

Just as Cass and V do when it was their turn.

Now it's little Reina throwing black and white roses everywhere as she walks.

As reina gets closer Julianna gets more nervous by the second.

"Your okay I got you" Leo whisper to her as it's their turn.

Julianna nods and starts walking arm in arm with Leo.

But all of Julianna's nerves went away once she landed her eyes on the one person she never thought she would be marrying.

Her boyfriend, her fiancé, her friend, and now her husband.

Julianna see's Giovanni with a smile on his face once she gets closer.

Leo let's go if her arm as she takes her hands to hold Giovanni's.

The priest has everyone sit down.

(Guys I have no clue what a priest or pastor wtv it is says at a wedding and in what order so I'm doing whatever <3)

"Welcome loved ones, We are gathered here today to join Julianna Hernandez and Giovanni Valentine in holy matrimony" he says.

"Now before we start I know the bride and groom have their vows they would like to say first."

"I'll go first" Julianna says.

She sighs and starts her vows "it's crazy what a year can do to two people who hated each other and tried to kill each other , it's also crazy how you Giovanni have changed me in many ways, you stole my heart and haven't broken it which is good because I'm trusting you with everything I have in me including my love for you, I love you so much that I took a bullet for you , I would jump in front of anything if means you get to live , your happiness , the light in my darkness, the person I want forever your my home and I promise to be the best wife and bestfriend I can be".

Giovanni never knew he could hold so much love for Julianna but he does.

"Don't cry my love" Julianna says as she wipes a tear from Gio's face.

He chuckles "that's a tough one to beat but your right it is crazy how we can go from enemies to lovers in a year and just over an alliance. But I wouldn't change making that alliance because it brought you to me, and it brought me a daughter, the two girls I forever love the most. You Julianna have my heart, my soul and everything of me, I love waking up to you, I love your confidence , I love your smile and the way your so head strong and serious when it comes to a mission , but most of all you, I love you and I can't wait to make you my wife".

Julianna knew Maeve would smack her later but she couldn't help but ruin her makeup as she cried to Giovanni's vows.

"If that is all please repeat after me" the priest says.

Once the priest says the vow Giovanni repeats.

"I, Giovanni, take you Julianna as my wife. I promise to be faithful in good and bad, in sickness and in health. For better or worse , for the richest and poorest to love and protect you till death do us part".

"I, Julianna, Take you Giovanni as my husband. I promise to be faithful in good and bad, in sickness and in health. For better or worse , for the richest and poorest to love and protect you till death do us part".

"Now do you Giovanni Valentine take Julianna Hernandez as your wife?".

"I do"

"And do you Julianna Hernandez take Giovanni Valentine as your husband?".

"I do".

"If I may now see the rings"

Reina goes up and hands him the rings with a smile.

They slip each other's rings on each other.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride"

And with a big smile on the both of the Giovanni grabs Julianna by the waist and kisses her deeply.

"I love you Mrs.Valentine".

"And I love you Mr.Valentine"

________________________________

Lmk for any spelling errors

Omg , omg omg .

I cried while writing the vows. I'm so emotional.

Anyways here is the looks.

Reina's outfit

Julianna's dress

And the grandmas hair piece

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5M 79K 33
"No one speaks to me the way you have been lately" He warned, his eyes trained on mine. "What are you going to do, kill me?" I answered back, my gaze...
33K 551 26
𝐓𝐇𝐄 π‚π‹π€ππƒπ„π’π“πˆππ„ π’π„π‘πˆπ„π’: 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 πŽππ„ βπ“π‘πžπ²'𝐫𝐞 𝐀𝐞𝐩𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧. 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 οΏ½...
628K 14.7K 30
Valentina Devlin, known to be difficult and an insanely hard-to-get. From day one, she's only had two things on her mind. Getting recognition from he...
266K 4.2K 42
Book 1 of the [His Everything] series. AmΓ©lie Levine Beaumont is the - first female - heir to the French Mafia (the second largest and most powerful...