๐€ ๐›๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ฌ...

By g-lil-ginny

๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ. ๐Ÿ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐๐ž๐š๐. ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๐›๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ก ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ. ๐›๐ฎ... More

๐‚๐€๐’๐“
๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
๐ˆ๐ˆ ๐Ž๐๐„ ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ ๐“๐–๐Ž ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„ ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ ๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„ ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ ๐’๐ˆ๐— ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ ๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“ ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ ๐๐ˆ๐๐„ ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ ๐“๐„๐ ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ ๐„๐‹๐„๐•๐„๐ ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ ๐“๐–๐„๐‹๐•๐„ ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐ ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐ ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ ๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐„๐„๐ ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ ๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐„๐„๐ ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ ๐’๐„๐•๐„๐๐“๐„๐„๐ ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ ๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐„๐„๐ ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ ๐๐ˆ๐๐„๐“๐„๐„๐ ๐ˆ๐ˆ

๐ˆ๐ˆ ๐’๐„๐•๐„๐ ๐ˆ๐ˆ

70 14 87
By g-lil-ginny

Sirius Black

"Why did you do that?" Sirius asked James crossly after James had told Sirius to stop hitting on a pretty Ravenclaw girl. 

"Because.." James looked around and he saw Lily give him a thumbs-up. 

"Because I promised Lily I would." James said confidently, as he and Sirius walked back to their seats. 

"Lily?" Sirius asked, confused. They had arrived back at the table, and they sat down. Remus and Peter were watching them, clearly amused. 

"Yeah...." 

James quickly explained everything, and he described the kiss in perfect detail. 

"Lily Evans kissed you?" Remus said, surprised. "How-?" 

"On the cheek." James replied. 

"Oh." Remus said, looking crestfallen. "I was really hoping you would get together." 

James dug into his meal before saying, "Me and Lily, together?" He scoffed. "As if we're going to get married and have a son together." 

"Or a daughter!" Remus said. James looked confused. "What?!" 

"A daughter." Remus repeated, scooping some soup out of the bowl. "Like, you said a son, but what about a daughter?" 

"Remus the feminist." Sirius joked. 

Remus shrugged. 

                                   ╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗

Sirius was sitting in Transfiguration. The time seemed to tick by, and Sirius found it weird how Professor McGonagall was letting them have all this free time to think. He was lost in a daydream. He was best man at James and Lily's wedding.....and his family was nowhere in sight, his parents had died...yes, that was what he imagined. The festivities were amazing, and Sirius saw all four Marauders taking a picture together, smiling happily. 

Lily and James were cutting the cake....

"MR. BLACK!" 

Sirius was snapped awake, and he realized that the whole class was staring at him, including Leah White. Though she tried to hide it, rather poorly. 

"Were you imagining on how to perform the Teacups to Gerbils charm?" McGonagall said sternly, peering over her glasses. 

Sirius sat up straighter. "Yes, Min- I mean, yes Professor. I was." He lied. 

Professor McGonagall squinted at Sirius. "Very well. Please perform the charm." 

Sirius winced and stood up. "Uh-" He realized that he didn't even know the charm for it. "Teacupus Gerbilio!" Sirius said, waved his wand in the same formation that the charm Lumos used, and looked hopefully. 

Nothing happened. 

Professor McGonagall frowned. "Teacupus Gerbilio is not the correct charm, Black." She looked at him disapprovingly. "Please try better next time." 

A few people snickered, and Sirius' heart sank when he saw Leah White trying to control her laughter. 

                                   ╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗

Sirius waited for Transfiguration to be over, and when it finally was, he raced out of the classroom and stood, hidden, next to the exit door. He planned to confront Leah White, and apologize. 

The class filed out, and Sirius peeked into the room and saw Leah talking to Professor McGonagall, who was actually smiling and seemed to be giving her advice. Sirius leaned in closer to hear. 

"-Mother told me to give this to you." Leah took a square shaped package out of her bag, and said, "If you need to contact her quickly." 

Professor McGonagall eyes it as though it was the most important thing in the world. "Tell your mother that I say thank you, Miss White." 

"One more thing, Professor." Leah looked around, then whispered something to Professor McGonagall that was so inaudible Sirius couldn't hear without exposing himself.

Professor McGonagall looked deeply troubled. "Don't worry about it, Miss White, Gryffindor Tower is safe." 

Leah nodded a grateful smile, then left the class. 

As she came out of the class, Sirius hid, then when she walked out, he quickly shut the door and said, "BOO!" 

Leah screamed, but then her horrified face turned to an angry one when she saw Sirius standing there. 

"Would you stop it, idiot?!" She said, her voice angry but quiet. "Now leave me alone, I have to get ready for my next class!" 

Sirius held her back. "Leah, I need to apologize." 

Leah rounded on him. "I'm stopping myself from absolutely going NUTS on you, so I suggest you stop." 

"Wait, just listen! I just called your dad overrated because...well.." He scratched his head. "My dad wasn't exactly nice to me." 

Leah crossed her arms, looked annoyed, but didn't interrupt. 

So Sirius continued. "I thought all dads were like that, until I met James, Remus and Peter, and they told me how awesome there dads were."

"And what does this have to do with you wrecking my day?" Leah said impatiently. 

"And then when I was talking to you, I dunno, sometimes my mind goes blank!" Sirius said, covering up for the real truth on why his mind went blank. 

Leah raised her eyebrows. 

"And all those old beliefs and thoughts rose outta my head! I can't control it!" Sirius said. "So, I'm really really, really sorry for saying that stuff about your dad, I really mean it." 

Leah eyes him for a bit. 

Sirius held his breath, hoping she would forgive him. His heart was racing rather quickly as he waited for her response. 

Finally, she just threw up her arms, said, "I don't know what to believe anymore." The she walked away. 

Sirius frowned. But all hope wasn't lost, he reminded himself. Leah didn't positively hate him anymore it seemed. 

And that was a start. 

                     ╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗

"I apologized." Sirius told his friends as they sat together under a willow tree on the Hogwarts grounds after classes. 

"How did it go?" Remus asked, flipping the page of his book, his eyes trained on the words, but his ears open for Sirius' answer. 

"Not terrible, not good." Sirius answered. "Her exact words were, 'I don't know what to believe anymore.'" 

James shook his head. "Sirius, if I lost my dad, it would hurt." 

Peter snorted. "Says the guy who literally insulted him." 

James crossed his arms and leaned against the tree trunk. "I've had a change of heart." 

"So, Sirius, what are you going to do?" Remus asked, still reading. 

Sirius thought long and hard before saying, "I'm going to try and make it up to her."

"Wh-?" James started, but was interrupted when Lily came, her hair tied back into a high bun, two books perched in her arms. 

"Hi guys!" Lily said happily, sitting down next to them. Peter, Sirius and Remus gaped at her as she sat down next to James.

"What?!" Lily asked. She turned to James. "James, can I talk to you?" 

James stopped, wide-eyed at Lily. "Of course!" He blushed. He sat up, then followed her off the grounds. 

"They're gonna kiss." Peter said. Sirius and Remus turned to him, confused. 

"What?" Peter said. "Isn't this how it happens in the books? They go into private and have their first-?" He stopped at the look on his friends' faces. 

"Lily despises him." Sirius said. 

"No, she obviously thinks about him differently now." Remus pointed out. "Peter's right, it could happen." 

Remus continued reading his book, and Peter pulled a sandwich out of nowhere. As his friends ate and read, Sirius realized that he could make Leah forgive him, just like James had somehow warmed Lily's heart. 

Sirius' hopes now were really high. 

Hey guys! Hope you liked this chapter, it has a bit of redemption between Leah and Sirius, but not much. What do you think Lily wanted to talk to James about? ;)

LOL. Anyways, thanks for reading!!

- g-lil-ginny

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 79.3K 42
Featured in the official Wattpad @Fanfic Harry Potter Fanfiction reading list! -- When your mind is all you can trust, what happens when your memorie...
479 30 13
Remus Lupin x Oc Charlotte Potter has always lived in her brothers shadow. Of course it is an easy place to be. Unseen and just living in her own wor...
37.3K 894 23
!This was discontinued until I posted the rest of the pre-written chapters. Many are unedited so forgive me! 7th year (Y/N) Black. Sirius's Older si...
480 14 13
In which Remus and Y/N meet at camp and experience something unforgettable, or In which he pretends to forget her, making her question everything. H...