reincarnated villainess

By blossoms_9

Lily was just on her way back to university that she was in on a scholarship for being a martial arts and swo... More

part1: why me truck-kun!?!?
part 2 : what a waste
targets
part 3: the day
paret 4: iNtrEsTiNg
part 5: ceremony
part 6: murder cases bring people together
part 7: scilla and iris
part 8: i wont bother hiding
part 9: dinner is served ....except for you
part 10: alex past
part 11: our little detective
update schedule
part 12: one year
part 13: summoning the all mighty shen
part 14: so what does it follow?
part 15: source of rumors
part 16: lady fiona the oracle
part 17: roman
part 18: the war 2 years later
chapter 19: new type of training
chapter 21
22: lilith's match
23: the match result
24: winner's prize
25: choice
26: going to the fair
27: fair

chapter 20: dad vs domino

1.1K 46 8
By blossoms_9

i  have a question for all of you recently my friends were discussing on what zodiac signs lilith dominic lyon alexf and mark may be. so.. what do you think their zodiacs are based on the their personality?o.0? 

also there is a correction i had to make last chapter it is the king vs lyon and duke tenebris vs lillith

i mean even if it was against any other of them. i still would be at a disadvantage seeing as i do not have the weapon i specialize in. along with the fact they have real battle experience which i have never experienced, of course in my previous life i had tournaments but there war never any real threat to anyone's life.

there were always medics and we had gear that would prevent us from being wounded so i never took them as seriously as i would in these type of situations, where i have to get wounded and there is no standby medic along with a referee that would call anyone out at the slightest sight of danger.

i have practiced with domino over the year.. but that can not be compared to this as i never took him that seriously either. he has improved greatly enough for me to sharpen my skills and senses when i spar with him but not enough for me to feel any danger of a sort of consequence.

the consequence here would be my father's disappointment which is a huge consequence for me. i am very nervous. Lyon nugged me to sit on the bench, that was when i realized i had been frozen in that one spot for a little too long and almost everyone must have realized how nervous i was. nonono oh god no.

if you stay confident then your opponent will start to second guess themselves and you can use it as an advantage during a fight. the 'game' we are currently playing can not be associated only with brute strength it needs brain to you need to asses the situation and make a decision on what to do and what strategy to apply.

there are many times that your opponent is much stronger than you are and you need to know what to do after assessing their strengths and weaknesses to find anything that can be used to your advantage. and when you find it you need to know how to use it in the most practical way.

no matter how detailed and strong the weapon is, even if it is made of the most expensive and strong metal, the victory of the one welding it depends on the ability they have. and currently that is my situation.

i am not as experienced as the king, in any way and he is defiantly stronger than me. and if i use magic he will know what to do after all he as enough experience to do something that would render my ability useless. my dad and domino's match was about to start/ my father had a sword in hand. and domino had his wide sword in hand. haa what a showoff.

no one who has a brain usually chooses such an impractical sword. they only exist for showoffs you can not make any sharp movements. and the strength put into wielding that weapon can be put into preserving stamina needed for the rest of the fight. by the look on his face it seems he had thought he would be fighting one of us like alex had suspected and wanted to show off to his idol.

and now he is regretting not getting a more practical weapon. ha serves him right. who told him to underestimate his opponent. that must be rule number one or something if there were a hand book that stated the rules of a fight. my dad [i will just use D because my lazy ass does not want to type 'my dad' so many times] and domino [again i will be using f, his middle name is ferel if you all forgot which of course most of you would have, for the same reasons] were standing in the middle of the training grounds.

seeing that d did not move from his position it was obvious he did not plan on attacking first. so f made the first move, he lunged at f with a high speed aiming at the throat. just as he was about to come in contact with the neck of d he hesitated slightly. it seems that he had expected d to avoid or block the attack.

in that moment of hesitation. d lifted his sword and and countered it, due to the amount of force and weight f could not hold onto sword and and the showpiece of a sword was flung into the air and out of the arena. that is when suddenly a beautiful dark sword appeared in his hands, hey i had taught him that incase of the situation.

since they have both their hands free once they loose their weapon in a fight they can use magic, of course no one other than me, cause i made the magic for the elemental swords, and dominic, cause i taught him how to do it, know how to do it, and i doubt they might be able to do it, maybe alex might but other than that i have no idea of people i don't know about the ability of.

but he can only currently use it as a solid sword and nothing else. once the weapon appeared in his hand everyone except lyon me and domino were in shock. seeing the small look of hppiness on dominics face made me happy. is this how a teacher feels when their student excels? i feel bubbles everywhere.

d atacked first this time and pushed f towards the edge of the training ground if steps out of the circle he looses. f used another trick i taught him. he used his magic to widen the swords width sending the opponent's sword's through a black hole or in this case slit. sending d stumbling to the side. using this f got behind him and tried to slash just as he was about to d rolled away and got some distance between him and f.

d lunged at f and went in with force, why would he make it so obvious where he is going to attack? just as he was getting closer i saw he war being lighter on his left sight and applying force on his right while running toward f. oh god. as d was about to strike and domino was defending, d got behind f in one quick movement and sent f flying out of the boundary and he crashed into a wall.

it was obvious who the winner was.

~dominic pov~

damn it. i was so pathetic. i thought as i sat leaning against the wall i had just been hurled at. i got up and headed into the shed where all the weapons were kept. i had embarrassed my self by choosing the weapon in the begening. i already knew that i would not be able to win that fight. but i never thought that i would loose in such a pathetic manner.

as i was wollowing in self pity. i felt a presense come sit next to me. i don't want to face anyone right now. "you know you did great" i was surprised to hear liliths voice, i never expected her to be the one that would come to console or speak to me after the fight. i looked up to see her smiling slightly at me. she patted my shoulder. "you used two of our secret attacks, in the right places at that"

she always called them her attacks, just now she called them our attacks..... i felt a wave of happiness that almost washed away the feeling i was currently feeling. she smiled a little. this time it was only for me. not to rile anyone. not to be sarcastic or out of curtisy. only for me. "you know i am actullay feeling a sense of pride and happiness since you used the attack." she said looking in the down with a small smile. oh harous [the god of this world] has blessed me today.

to hell with these stupid negetive emotions. i looked at her with a smile and said "i am pretty sure they have a million quesions on our spectacular attacks. shall we go?" she nodded and stood up. "lets go"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 4.6K 28
[Completed] Misha Hilung, a sadist and a narcissist. A working adult that works at a company and has a hobby of reading fantasy novels or playing oto...
21.3K 836 29
Olivia was your average 18 year old girl. Keyword, 𝙬𝙖𝙨, until she drowned in a lake and woke up in a crappy novel her friend recommended to her. ...
168K 5.2K 41
"If I'm going to die anyway, there's no point in trying to live." A typical reincarnated into a villainess story, except the protagonist isn't your t...
127K 4.7K 48
'Pointless' That is how the protagonist saw everything. It all started with an accident, but it is pointless to explain it here. His life ends, then...