The Dark Crystal: Age of Resi...

By Rookter

~~~~~One trine since the Battle for Stone-in-the-Wood~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~One trine since the Gelfling Resistance~~... More

Not Ready, But Prepared
Crystal Keeper
Traitor
Fickle Musings
A New Song is Woven
Omen
Mother and Son
Brother and Sister
Strangers in the Wood
All's Quiet in The Great Library
Interception
The Voice in The Wall
Tree Speak
Jumping at Shadows
The Nightmare of The Witches House
Intrigue in A Blockade
Hostile Negotiations
Inventions
The Missing Piece
Desert of The Dead
The Cursed Forest
Maudra's Tribunal

The War Council

123 5 6
By Rookter

"Rian?" Gurjin called. "Rian?"

The drenchen gelfling looked around him atop his landstrider at the thick forest. Had he already been to this place?

"No wonder they call it the Endless Forest," he remarked. "Hyah!"

The land-strider was spurred through an area that looked different. The beast had a difficult time making its way through the trees and vines, but it did its best. And Gurjin held on as tight as he could, ducking and weaving around as branches came at his face. They galloped through the underbrush for a few minutes before the gelfling pulled the strider to a halt. He looked around him and dismounted.

"Rian!" he called into the forest as loud as he could. "'He'll be in his usual place,' they said. 'Just look there.' Yeah well he doesn't exactly stay in one place when he goes off on his own. Rian!!!"

The drenchen looked around and started spinning in his place. It was becoming increasingly obvious to the point he could no longer deny it. He was lost.

"Oh no," he said to no one in particular. He had traveled off the road, and as such lost his way. It all looked the same. He could navigate the Swamp of Sog no problem, but the Endless Forests was a completely different landscape. The few times he had traveled them, he had had Rian as a guide, or his sister, who was the better tracker, to lead the way. But now he was alone, and on his own. The sensation of being lost in the woods weighed down on him and he began panicking. He heard a twig and spun to face the noise, drawing his sword and stopping it just short of Rian's neck.

"Oh for the sake of Thra," the drenchen gasped. "Don't sneak up on me like that."

Rian just stood there, not really reacting to the blade so close to his throat. He reached up calmly and lowered it away from himself.

"I don't mean to Gurjin," Rian apologized. "But I just assumed you would be looking for me."

"Aye," the drenchen said. "I was. But it appears I've gotten lost."

Rian flicked his eyes in a confusing look to the drenchen's left. Gurjin turned to see the path not a foot from where they stood.

"Look I was panicking," he said in defense.

"I could see that," Rian smirked.

"What? And you still snuck up on me?"

Rian just chuckled to himself.

"You make it too easy," the Stonewood warrior said.

"Yeah, well, gotta give you the ability to practice your sneaking abilities," Gurjin made up on the spot. "Never know if you'll come across a skekSis in the woods."

"I highly doubt that Gurjin," Rian smirked, climbing up onto the landstrider. "Come on."

He helped Gurjin up onto the land-strider and spurred the creature to start walking along the path, towards the base of operations for the rebellion.

"So," Rian started. "Why were you out looking for me?"

"The Maudra's need to see you," Gurjin said. "The general is needed for war strategy and battle planning."

"I suppose so," Rian answered.

"Plus it's about time to elect a new Maudra for Stonewood," Gurjin continued. "They would very much like your input."

Gurjin spurred the landstrider forward a bit faster, much to Rian's chagrin.

"So," Gurjin asked. "How far did you get this time?"

"I'm nearly done with this small section of grid," Rian answered. "After that, I'll have to go further beyond."

"She's not going to stand around in one place for you to find her Rian," the drenchen offered, as nicely as possible. "I'm sorry, but she's gone."

"I have to try," Rian said. "I can't just abandon her and leave her to whatever fate she'll face alone. She's my friend. And I won't let that happen."

"What if it's her destiny to meet her fate alone?" Gurjin offered.

"Then we'll have to rewrite fate," Rian snapped.

The silence was too quiet.

"Sorry," Gurjin apologized.

"No," Rian corrected. "You're right, I need to focus on more pressing things."

Gurjin could tell his friend only meant about half of what he was saying. He missed his friend and was doing all he could to find her, but that was getting in his way of his duty. He had seen something like this in his friend's eye about half a trine ago, when the skekSis had drained Myra. It wasn't as bad as all that back then, but it was bordering on that, and it worried Gurjin.

They approached Stone-in-the-Wood, home base for the gelfling resistance. A new wall was being built to fortify the clan's land. The walls encircled all of Stone-in-the-Wood, with multiple entrance points guarded by gelfling warriors. The gate to the fortifications had been adorned with the armor of both The Hunter skekMal and The General skekVar. The armor hung to tease the remaining skekSis, and remind them of what had happened. It was a challenge as well. The skekSis hadn't been seen since the Second Battle for Stone-in-the-Wood, most likely hiding out in the Castle of The Crystal as the cowards they were, continuing to worsen the blight upon Thra. They had no gelfling to drain and were most likely losing strength.

"I am fine," said the old soothsayer. "I do not need a guard accompaniment. I am Mother Aughra."

The embodiment of Thra turned from Maudra Laesid of the Drenchen and began marching away from the encampment. She looked up with her eye at the landstrider and nodded to the two soldiers atop it.

"Farewell Rian and Gurjin," she said. "I am off."

"Wait!" Rian called, hopping from the landstrider and landing with grace upon both feet. "Wait!"

Mother Aughra stopped in her tracks, pausing a moment to turn back to the Stonewood warrior.

"Yes, brave Rian?" she asked. "What is it?"

"Where are you going?" he asked.

"Hmm," Aughra harrumphed. "That is a bit of a loaded question. Do you mean the final destination I am headed to? Do you mean the end goal, or the places I will stop along my way?"

"Umm," Rian murmured, taken aback by the further questioning.

"Ha," Aughra laughed. "I jest with you. In truth, even I do not know. Thra calls me and tells me that I must be off. Only a shadow of where I must go, she said. But it is a strong, solid shadow."

"I was wondering," Rian started. "If you would...that is, if you could..."

"I know what you would ask of me," the sage said calmly in between Rian's broken words, understanding in her voice. "Unfortunately, Thra only shows me what is important at the moment. I'm afraid Deet's location is kept from my discerning gaze."

Rian looked down with disappointment. At least he had asked.

"Fear not though," she said. "For I do see that we will all cross paths yet again. At some point, you will see Deet once more, as will I. Do not fret. Focus on the task at hand. Focus on the resistance. Thra will handle the rest."

She lay hand on the little gelfling's shoulder, looking him in the eye and telling him all would be well with a gesture. She gave a little smile, that he returned, before she snapped back to her usual stoic expression.

"Bah!" she exclaimed. "I have stayed here as long as I can. I must be off. Negative possibilities are multiplying as we speak. As I speak!"

She spun, red dress spinning with her as she marched off towards whatever destination she had, mumbling as she went and slamming her walking cane into the dirt.

"So much walking," Rian heard her before she left earshot.

"General Rian," Maudra Laesid called. "The Maudra's requested an audience."

Rian turned and marched to follow Gurjin's mother to the meeting place between the other Maudra's. The gate closed behind them as Gurjin rode in.

"Later Rian," Gurjin called.

"Later," he called back.

"Running off to search the woods when there's war on our doorstep?" Maudra Laesid scolded.

"I'm sorry," Rian apologized. "I'm still not used to this whole general thing."

"Well you'd better learn quickly," she snapped. "If the skekSis had attacked while you were gone?"

The rhetorical question hung in the air like a slow acting poison. The words bit into Rian as he understood the frustration.

"I'm sorry," he said.

They paused at the door to the Stonewood Maudra's council chamber. Maudra Laesid stopped him before he entered, using her stick to turn him to her.

"Shoulders up," she ordered. "Don't slouch. Keep your chin up and chest out. But not too far out. Hand always at your sword."

Rian just stood there and let The Maudra fix his posture.

"There," she said. "Like your father. Now stay that way."

Maudra Laesid opened the doors with a grand gesture and made her way into the chamber. Rian followed, at attention, as that is what she had put him in. How he was standing. He closed the door behind him and made his way into the chamber. Around the room were a pair of Stonewood guards at every doorway. The two at the main entrance saluted Rian as he made his way into the room. He saluted back and they went back to attention at ease. In the center of the room was a large table, with a large map of Skarith laid on the center. Surrounding the table were the other Maudras; Mera of the Spriton, Ethri of the Sifa, Seethi of the Dousan, Argot of the Groton, and Seladon II of the Vapra. Laesid stood at the table, Rian standing between her and Seladon.

"As we are all here," Maudra Laesid said. "Including the general, let us begin the proceedings."

"Agreed," Argot said. "That's two. One to call to order, one to second."

"Ugh," Seladon gave a small, barely audible groan with a tiny, visible eye roll. Maudra Argot was...eccentric, to say the least. She had been raised in a cave most of her life and only just surfaced to head the call for rebellion. She was still a little loopy and not entirely adjusted to the ways of the surface world gelfling. The other Maudras put up with her antics, but Seladon was on the other end of the spectrum. She tolerated the old Groton for the time being. Then again, the Vapran was the youngest Maudra in the room. Not the youngest in general mind you. That 'honor' befell Rian. He had seen less of the Three Brothers than even the guards in the room, yet he was the one tasked with leading the legions of gelfling in the coming battles. No pressure.

"First order of business," Maudra Laesid called. "Maudra Fara has fallen. A terrible tragedy, but her remains have been returned to Thra."

"Better than having her essence drained and used to fuel our enemy," Seladon muttered to Rian.

Rian showed no reaction as Maudra Laesid definitely heard the remark but had no reaction. Seladon had spoken the truth that no one needed to say.

"However," Maudra Laesid continued. "The traditional time of mourning is coming to an end, the urgent matter is pressing. Maudra Fara did not have an heir. As such, we are left with the responsibility of choosing the next Maudra for Stonewood."

"And how are we to do that?" Maudra Mera asked. "There has not been a need for the Maudra's to choose a new Maudra bloodline. Ever. Is there even a rite? A way to do such a thing?"

"There are tells in the Sifa Clan's spoken history of a way," Maudra Ethri poke up. "However it involves the participation of the skekSis."

Maudra Argot spat over her shoulder, the spittle landing on the floor near a guard's foot.

"I could ask the librarian of the Great Vapran Library," Seladon suggested. "Perhaps there is something in the records that doesn't involve...them."

"See to it," Laesid said.

Seladon called a guard and whispered orders into her ear as the next task was brought up.

"Now," Laesid continued. "The Arathim Ascendancy."

"They came to our aid when the skekSis attacked Stone-in-the-Wood," Argot spoke first before anyone else. "Their homes were originally the caves of Grot. And as we know peace is possible, the Groton can learn to live in peace with them. They must."

"The issue isn't where they can stay," Maudra Seethi said. "The issue is whether or not they can be trusted. They may be on our side now, but when the war is over, they will want their caves back once the darkening has been taken care of."

"The caves are vast," Argot exasperated. " They stretch and reach all under Thra. There's plenty of room."

"I believe the issue is whether or not we want to include them on the war council," Ethri said.

"I believe we should," Argot jutted in.

"And I do not," Seladon spoke up, voice brimming with her mother's commanding power. "Let us not forget that the ascendency once fought for the skekSis. However briefly, we can not forget that their allegiance lies with whoever can give them what they want."

"We've already discussed this," Argot snapped in a joking manner. "All the arathim want is their home. The Groton will coexist with them. Therefore they will fight with us."

"And let us not forget that they have been the skekSis' enemy far longer than us," Mera said.

"Against them, with them, and against them again," Seladon pointed out. "Ally as they may be now, do we really want an ally on the council that can turn sides so easily."

"I have to agree with Maudra Seladon on this," Ethri said. "The Ascendency needs one of our own to be a spokesperson for them. The melding of the two minds could have disastrous effects if they decide to turn. There is so much we don't know, we shouldn't risk it."

"Put it to a vote!" Argot shouted. "Both sides heard, but no decision made. Vote."

"Agreed," Laesid said. "All in favor of letting the Arathim Ascendency on this council, and promising them the coexistence in the caves of Grot, raise your hand."

Argot's hand snapped up, followed by Mera's and Laesid's.

"And opposed."

Seladon, Ethri and Seethi's hands rose.

A tie.

"Given it falls under military tactics, the decision falls to General Rian," Laesid called. The Maudra all turned to the Stonewood gelfling who had just been standing at the table and listening/watching. He blinked out of his daze and looked around to the six pairs of eyes watching him, waiting for his decision.

"Well," he started reasoning out loud, despite his nervousness. "Despite the spitters' long history of being our enemy, they have always been the skekSis' enemy, much longer than they have been ours. The knowledge they have of the catacombs under the castle could prove useful. If Maudra Argot is sure that the Groton would be happy to live with them-"

"They will," Argot snapped, with a slam of her stick. "So long as they don't force us all to wear their threaders."

"There is also the military advantage," Rian said, recalling all his father had taught him on military strategy. "We have the fronts of land and sky. With the arathim on our side, we also have the added attack from underneath."

The Maudra's just looked on, waiting.

"We should allow them onto the council," Rian said definitively, causing a groan from Seladon and a shaking of heads from Ethri and Seethi. Laesid and Mera nodded.

"Well," Argot said. "Since we are the ones who will have to live with them, the Groton will select one to speak on their behalf."

"It's decided," Laesid continued.

"I suppose you think you're the Al-Maudra with the way you just run and decide everything for us," Seladon spat to the Drenchen Maudra.

"Thank you for bringing up the next point Seladon," Laesid said with a small smirk. "The position of Al-Maudra is an old, skekSis position meant to separate gelfling and make us think there are gelfling clans more equal than others. As that is not the case, such a title should be eradicated."

"And replaced with what?" Seladon asked.

Maudra Laesid considered for a moment.

"This council should do fine," she said. "All equal with an equal playing field. None greater, none lesser."

"I must protest," Seladon said.

"So must I," Argot called, causing the Vapran to flash a surprised look across the table at the old Groton. "In war, we need a strong leader that all the forces can rally under. What are we to do if we cannot refill the seats on the council fast enough? Hmm?"

"If a leader is what you're after," Mera spoke up. "Perhaps Mother Aughra could fill the role as a figurehead."

"I mean no disrespect," Ethri softly added. "But Aughra serves Thra. She may be on our side now, but if Thra tells her otherwise she will easily become our enemy."

"That doesn't help Ethri," Seethi said. "I personally agree with Maudra Laesid on this. We need not one, but many leaders in this endeavor."

"A council made in war helps," Argot said. "But what about after? What about when the war is over?"

"The council will continue to reign," Laesid answered. "As I said. All equal. None lesser, none greater."

"A council made in war knows only war," Argot warned. "As such, a war council leads to more war. When there is no war, there will be infighting. When there is no enemy for the war council, an enemy will be found. And who will that be? Hm? The arathim? The Mystics? Another gelfling clan? The only way I see a council working, is if there are two separate councils; one for war, one for peace. But even then, what if the war council refuses to abdicate power to the peace council? Too many questions to answer, too little time. We need an Al-Maudra who holds executive power but receives counsel from the council."

Seladon looked to the old gelfling with a new found respect. Perhaps she had misjudged the Groton Maudra

"But that still has the problem of making one clan more equal than the others," Laesid said. "We need equality in these pressing times. Unity."

"Technically speaking," Maudra Ethri continued. "Seladon is still technically the current Al-Maudra."

"Not true!" Laesid shouted, banging her cane on the edge of the table. "I as well as Maudra Fara protested her coronation! As such, without the remaining two votes from Drenchen and Stonewood, you remain just a Maudra."

Seladon glared at Laesid, eyes squinting to the point they started to ooze with venom. The tension in the room could have been cut by a knife.

"I thought you had abdicated the clan alliance," the Vapran said, wings flicking out with her anger. "You and Fara. As such, I have all the votes I need to be Al-Maudra. And even if we weren't doing it that way, it would still be four to two. Majority wins."

Laesid's own wings flicked out with a contained, frustrated fury as the two faced each other.

"Seladon the second," the drenchen seethed. "I can see why your mother named you as such. You share similar beliefs to your grandmother. Your reign would work to erode all of our cultures until we are all Vapran."

"At least there would be one unified clan," Seladon hissed. "As opposed to this conglomerate of splinter cells that call themselves allies."

"May I suggest something, Maudras?" Rian asked, easing in between the two gelfling staring each other down. "I agree that the title of Al-Maudra is a very skekSis heavy term. But what if, instead of a bloodline for the Al-Maudra, it's an elected position?"

The two Maudra's continued to stare at each other for a little. Seladon raised her eyebrow, not wanting to be the one who broke first. Laesid realized they wouldn't get anywhere this way and looked to the general.

"What are you suggesting?" she asked.

"All clans answer to their respective Maudra," Rian tried explaining. "And all the Maudras in turn follow the Al-Maudra, who is separated from the clans. And when she dies, the council votes on the Maudra to take over after. The newly appointed Maudra then takes the position and their next in line takes their place as clan Maudra."

"If I'm hearing right," Argot said. "That would make eight Maudra's all together. Currently, we'd need to find two more candidates both Maudra and Al-Maudra."

"But it just might work," Ethri said. "One step at a time. Let's find a Maudra for Stone-in-the-Wood. Then we can vote on Al-Maudra."

"I think we should all reconvene after some time of sitting on this issue, as it appears to be a sensitive and important one," Seethi suggested. "And tensions are high."

"Fair enough," Seladon said, relaxing her wings and turning back to the table.

"Agreed," Laesid said. "Find the current replacement Maudra bloodline, and then all Maudra shall vote. On the subject."

"Hmm, fair," Argot humphed.

"Maudra Seladon!" the librarian called from down one of the hallways into the Maudra's palace. "You called for me?"

The guards at the door crossed their halberds and blocked the elder gelfling's path, scaring the Vapran a little.

"You may let him in," Laesid called.

The guards separated their halberds and the librarian eased through the archway.

"Librarian," Seladon said. "Is there a scripture in the Great Library that says on the issue of what is to happen when a Maudra dies with no heir?"

"I believe so," he said. "I have none of my scriptures here and would have to return to Ha'rar in order to search many tomes. I'll have to search far back into history and deep into the accounts of thousands of trine past. Oh! Hopefully the Pluff'm haven't eaten it."

"General," she said, turning to Rian. "See to it that the Librarian has an escort to leave as soon as possible. The sooner we figure out how to select a new Maudra, the sooner we can figure out this...Al-Maudra situation."

Seladon and Laesid glared at each other one last time.

Rian nodded and led the librarian from the room, glad to have escaped that table for however brief. Politics. He wasn't cut out for them.

~~~

"For the time being," Mera said. "I think we should follow through with Laesid's idea. A council. Equal and just."

"For the time being," Seladon leered.

"Yeah, fair enough," Argot concurred.

The other Maudra all agreed. Seladon just sneered.

"Next and most pressing matter," the Vapran said. "The shard."

A hush fell over the room at the mention of the broken off piece of The Crystal of Truth.

"My sister continues to guard it," Seladon continued, with the heightened arrogant air that a Vapran was guarding such an important object. "As Mother Aughra said, we must join it back with the rest of the crystal in order to end skekSis rule. We need to discuss the strategy for this task."

"Considering our general just walked out I feel we should wait on that subject," Seethi suggested.

"There is nothing else to discuss," Seladon said. "The issue with choosing a new Maudra and choosing a power structure cannot be completed until we know with absolute certainty that there isn't a way to do it in tradition. So there is only one task before us."

"Indeed," Argot continued. "However, I'm afraid the forces we have here won't be enough for us to hold a full scale assault against the skekSis. They may be fewer than us, but they have that accursed scientist who builds them Thra-knows-what kind of machines of war. We could easily all be walking into a trap if we are too hastey."

"Maudra Argot is right," Mera agreed. "We have no way of knowing what is happening in the Castle of The Crystal. We don't know exactly what we're up against."

"We'd need as many forces as possible," Seethi said.

"And if they are more powerful than we thought?" Seladon said. "Lest not also forget The Emperor holds control over the power of The Darkening. The extent of the power of that blight we don't know. We could all be walking all of our guard into a genocide. And who will protect us when they come to collect us for essence draining?"

"Not all our forces," Ethri clarified. "We are seven clans strong after all. Just enough from each to build a strong enough force."

"Agreed," Seethi said.

"Groton has no soldiers!" Argot spoke up. "We are farmers of the cave, very podling in our nature. We do not know how to fight like the well trained soldiers of your clans."

"Then you shall be trained," Seladon reasoned. "All your worthy and able bodied gelfling will be trained by the very best Stonewood warriors and Vapran paladins."

"Or Sifan archers," Ethri added.

"Aerial and mount combat can be taught by the Spriton," Mera added.

"The Dousan can teach healing if needed," Seethi jutted in.

"Guerilla tactics by the Drenchen," Laesid finished.

"Hmph," Argot nodded. "Very well. I'll need an escort back to the caves of Grot."

"The arathim can see to that," one of the guards said.

The Maudras all collectively spun to see one of the guards has a threader attached to her face, minds shared. At least they were keeping with the gelfling tradition of female leaders.

"Have you been listening in this whole time?" Seladon exasperated.

"As a member of this council," the Ascendency said. "Yes. We will also guard Stone-in-the-Wood while forces are gone."

"Well," Laesid said, turning back to the table. "That's that taken care of. The Crystal shal stay here under the protection of Brea of the Vapra, the remaining soldiers, and the arathim. All Maudras will return to their clans with a small outfit in order to rally troops to the cause. Return with as many able bodied fighters as you see fit. Remember the rest of us have our own forced we will be bringing. All not in the parties will stay in order to also train the Groton here in whichever field they wish."

"Agreed," all the Maudra's said together, Ascendency included.

"The matter of power will be discussed once we return," Laesid said. "Trouble yourselves with the issue no further."

"For Thra!" Seladon shouted.

"For Thra!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.8K 1.2K 56
โ๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™š๐™ญ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™จ, ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ง๐™š.โž โœงเผบ โ™กเผปโœง [๐š๐ง๐š๐ค๐ข๐ง ๐ฌ๐ค๐ฒ๐ฐ๐š๐ฅ๐ค๐ž๐ซ ๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ!๐จ๐œ โœง ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ๐›๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง] โœงเผบโ™กเผปโœง ๐“๐ก...
176K 3.9K 25
๐™Ž๐™๐™š ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š๐™จ ๐™๐™ž๐™ข ๐™จ๐™ค ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ฎ, ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ฎ ๐™™๐™ค๐™š๐™จ ๐™จ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™๐™ž๐™ข ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™จ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™š๐™š๐™จ? ๐™ƒ๐™š ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š๐™จ ๐™๐™š๐™ง, ๐™จ๐™ค ๏ฟฝ...
105K 3.3K 83
"๐˜–๐˜ฉ, ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด, ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ..." ๐˜๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ ๐˜ค๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง๐˜ง. "๐˜๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด, ๐˜ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ," ๐˜ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ...
207K 4.7K 28
โคท ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐˜ข 24 ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ป๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข...