𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚢...

By strawberrydazailover

[completed] 25 chapters+epilogue Heeseung a gay hopeless romantic, this summer can see a boy on booth gazing... More

The boy -0
Voice -0.5
Maybe -0.9
First Love / Late Spring -1
Fairy of Shampoo -2
888 -3
Townie -4
I don't smoke -5
s.c Snowflower -6
Devil Town -7
Best friend -8
Sweet tooth -9
Space song -10
Despair -11
Dark red -12
Diet Mountain Dew -13
Just a little bit -14
All For Us -15
Alcoholic Friends -16
Everybody likes you -17
All the things she said -18
I Wanna Be Yours -19
0X1=LOVESONG (I Know I Love You) -20
I Want You -21
a/n: 1k
Blank Space -22
Juliet -23
mr. Loverman -24
Good looking -26
Epilogue//Lost in the start
QnA about the book
promo time ;)

Mary -25

122 11 1
By strawberrydazailover

They pulled over. Ni-ki didn't want to go anywhere. The place was by the edge of a cliff and the sapphire sea was sparkling. They both got out.

Heeseung on the other hand was confused, extremely confused but he knew that the younger must have had something on his mind so he just followed. It felt different today, something felt utterly different.

"Do you remember the first time we met, Heeseungie?"

"Yeah." he left a chuckle. What a foolish question! How on earth is he supposed to forget anything about the boy? Every line and mole on his face is printed in the older's memory. Every moment of them was written in a descriptive way in his brain.

"What was your first impression of me? Be honest with me." Ni-ki's eyes were glued on him, waiting impatiently of his answer.

"Well, you looked lost and... mean? I mean at first I thought that you were super beautiful so I wanted to talk to you but then you acted like a spoiled teen."

"I am a spoiled teen!" the other in surprised way.

"I know, you are a little, selfish, spoiled kid who needs someone to cling to." Heeseung breathed out and made himself more comfortable on the younger's chest. They were sitting on an old blanket that it was on the backseat with their backs leaned on the car.

"Stop slandering me!"

"I was kidding. You might be short tempered and passive aggressive but not selfish and surely not little." he answered and at the end he patted the younger's forearm to point out his physical growth.

"You think so?" Ni-ki tried to avoid to sound surprised or invested.

"Yes Niki-ssi" Heeseung turned his head up to face the other. His bambi eyes gazing below him with a shining wonder drove the other crazy.

"Do you know that you're really but really beautiful?" Ni-ki genuinely asked. He, himself was always aware of his good looks and used them as an advantage but the author seemed to never really brag about his own face.

"W-Well I'm glad that you think so." that was an uncalled confession for his partner that caught him off guard.

"That wasn't my question, pretty." Ni-ki said in a serious tone, trying to hide a smirk that was unconsciously ready to bloom in his lips.

"I'm average looking... I guess." he paused and gazed back in the view. "Your friends are more handsome. Especially Sunoo."

"Sunoo was my ex crush."

"Oh, wow."
He must have been rejected really harshly to have so low standards and fall for me.

"Sunoo hyung was the boy I wanted to kiss, he had big red eyes and big red lips every summer."

"Red?"

"Allergies..." Ni-ki's voice sounded nostalgic now, like he was telling another person's story. "His eyes always got watery and red in spring and he had to put in some special collirioum. He hated that about himself, he thought that his red eyes shuttered his beauty. He eventually visited an eye doctor who gave him a special prescription for this issue." the younger looked on Heeseung's back hair. "But I always found this quite attractive. I told him once."

Heeseung didn't respond. It seemed like he was spacing out. "Did I bore you?" the other asked.

"Why you stopped liking him? He's like an angel." Heeseung said.

"I thought that he got with Sunghoon hyung but they just flirted. It was better that I was too afraid to ask Sunoo hyung about this misunderstanding, now that I think back about it."

"Niki-san, you're handsome and kind. I think that Sunoo might've liked you back."

"Yeah, he may had a crush on me too. I would have asked him out and he'd accept. We would've been a cute couple and I might've stopped drinking for his sake. We would eat cherries on picnic dates that Sunoo hung likes and may have an occasional fight here and there like in movies."

"Noone was ever so interested in me like you sound to be to Sunoo." well, it hurt listening to his boyfriend babbling about his old crush.

"Sucks to be you Heeseungie, huh?" Ni-ki felt like the worst person for being like that to his most loved one but he should have some more fun.

"Yeah, low-key." Heeseung is sulking now.

"I wish you weren't like that so it would be harder to love you."

"So you like me in an 'in love' sense? Like really...? In a romantic way?"

"You are so stupid and weird for assuming this after all these days." Ni-ki said sarcastically as he really felt like laughing with Heeseung's foolishness. "I don't fucking 'like you in an in love sense' Heeseung. I want you. I love you."

"Oh-" this feeling of reassurance that floated in him once Ni-ki confessed his feelings every time is the best.

"I don't know if you genuinely ask this question or you are being like this for real. Only an idiot couldn't know that I'm madly in love with you."

Heeseung just snuggled on the other's chest. "I love you more, Niki-ssi." he paused just to lock his eyes with the others.

"You sound like a straight girl, wow."

"Honestly I don't know if I can live without knowing that you'll stay by my side. I need you. I really love you."

The younger just grinned satisfied. "You still sound like a straight girl, bambi." He lowered his head and parted his lips. All he wanted now is his lovely Heeseung. "Can I kiss you?"

"No need to ask, fairy."

Magic.

Everything that Heeseung did or said was pure magic. His gentle voice and his calm words always took a tool on the younger. It's like Heeseung had a spell that could enchant him immediately.

"I wish it could be like that forever..." Ni-ki whispered melancholically once their lips were apart again.

"What do you mean, Niki-san?"

"Nothing bambi, don't tire your pretty head with these nonsense..." the younger tried to reassure Heeseung but the latter was clearly intrigued with his sayings.

The moon was already high on the sky and the soft cold late August breeze made both of them shiver. "It's a really nice night, isn't it?" Ni-ki tried to shift the conversation on another topic. He softly placed his hand on the older's chest.

"Yeah, it's quite cold though." Heeseung admitted. His eyes fixated on the poorly illuminated hand that had round red ring, not too shiny nor distinctive but the crimson stone was still visible. "That's such a nice ring, fairy." he commented.

"Ow thank you, Heeseungie." he paused once a thought came in his head. "Do you want this?"

"Why?" the older sounded really surprised.

"It'd look better on you." it would be better for Heeseung to have something from the younger before he leaves.

"No, you have nice slimy fingers not like me." Heeseung said and caressed the other's palm with the tips of his own fingers.

"Don't be such a pick me, let's see who has the thinnest fingers." Ni-ki placed his palm on the other's only to see his hand being bigger and with unexpectedly longer fingers.

"See? Your hand is better than mine." the author scoffed. He tried to put his own palm higher so it won't look so small.

"No Heeseungie, yours is softer." the other disagreed and now interweaved their hands tightly.

"Niki-ssi! Stop acting like a kind person, it's so unlike you." Heeseung said in a high pitched voice as he scratched his nose, then he brought their locked hands closer to him and started kissing the back of the younger's palm.

"Hey! I am kind! It's just that all of you manage to summon the worst out of me." Ni-ki complained. "And now that I think about it, indeed my hands are better than yours."

"You know what it means when you have big hands, right?" Heeseung smirked at the other.

"I swear to God if you say something about my dicķ siz-"

"I wanted to sat that ladies are more attracted to men with bigger hands." the older said innocently as he gazed down.

"You're such a dirty motherfucker, Heeseungie." Ni-ki scoffed and casted a glance on his lap.

"C'mon, I know that you like it like that." the other said in lower tone without taking his eyes off Ni-ki's gift.

"Heeseungie!"

"What?"

"Why don't we go for a walk?" the younger suggested.

"Where?"

"In a park or wherever you want." Ni-ki suggested with a grin.

"You want to abduct me?" Heeseung asked as he got up to go in the car.

"No, I have no space in my house for a whiny hag." he paused as he started the car's engine. "Plus I'd have to clean the bodies in the basement." he gave a serious deep look to the older that sent him shivers.

"You're such a creepy kid Nishi Nishi." Heeseung just said.

"What the fuck is the Nishi Nishi shit?" Ni-ki asked with his mouth half opened out of shock.

"You're new pet name, baby." the older answered in his cringe baby voice.

"If you dare to call me Nishi Nishi again, I swear to Lord that I won't hesitate to make you a part of the pile of dead bodies in my basement." he threatened.

"You make yourself sound too suspicious if you say it like that, Nishi Nishi."

"I'm gonna crash the car on this tree, I warn you." Ni-ki sounded aggressive.

"Please don't kill me mr. Nishimura!" Heeseung begged for him as he put his hand on the steering wheel.

"Ok, ok now stop bothering me!"

...

The park was empty, occasionally some homeless people could be spotted laying on the booths. Only some of them noticed a couple under one of the yellow lighted lampposts. It was a couple. No, more like a couple of friends. But if you notice from up close you realise that the two men look at each other like people in love do.

"Fags." a homeless boy whispered as he reluctantly got up to beg for some mercy to be won.

He decided to go closer, but then again he hesitated. He saw these two men actually kissing? Weird. But still none of his business.

After some minutes of watching them making out the one of the two males distanced himself with glistering eyes. It seems like he was crying or something along those lines.

Tears and regret was sparkling in his eyes. The other guy opposite of him was creeped out too as he pulled the raven in a soft hug.

The boy ran back to one of the booths and picked up some red roses that he was selling. He finally went to the men and said in a serious and fake sweet voice "Want some flowers for your partner, sir? My mom is sick, consider it as an act of kindness."

The others pulled themselves back as the taller was actually speechless and his eyes were seemingly puffy.

"Thank you..." the other whispered awkwardly and picked a rose giving the poor kid 1000 won.

"You look like a lovely couple, sirs. Thank you eternally for the kindness." the flower boy smiled again and left.

"Roses are really beautiful flowers, don't you agree Niki-ssi?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 16.6K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
57.8K 4.4K 46
What would happen if a merman prince with heart as pure as milk meets a human who doesn't even care to others who he co-exist with? This JakeHoon sto...
60.2K 3.3K 51
"I am asking for the last time nicely. Who send you to spy on me, 𝙎𝙪𝙣𝙤𝙤?" "N-no o-one" Enough! "DO YOU EVEN KNOW THAT WHO I AM?" "𝙏𝙃𝘼𝙉! 𝙏...
270K 7.9K 89
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...