สœแดœsแด›สŸแด€

By mariewrotethat

๐€ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ โ™ก More

แดษดแด‡
โ™ก
แด›แดกแด
แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
า“แดแดœส€
า“ษชแด แด‡
sษชx
sแด‡แด แด‡ษด
แด‡ษชษขสœแด›
ษดษชษดแด‡
แด›แด‡ษด
แด‡สŸแด‡แด แด‡ษด
แด›แดกแด‡สŸแด แด‡
แด›สœษชส€แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
า“แดแดœส€แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
า“ษชา“แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
sษชxแด›แด‡แด‡ษด
sแด‡แด แด‡ษดแด›แด‡แด‡ษด
แด‡ษชษขสœแด›แด‡แด‡ษด
ษดษชษดแด‡แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส - แดษดแด‡
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส - แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส - า“แดแดœส€
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส- า“ษชแด แด‡
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-sษชx
๐”ธ๐•ฆ๐•ฅ๐•™๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ค โ„•๐• ๐•ฅ๐•–
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-sแด‡แด แด‡ษด
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-แด‡ษชษขสœแด›
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-ษดษชษดแด‡
Tสœษชส€แด›ส
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-แดษดแด‡
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-แด›แดกแด
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-า“แดแดœส€
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-า“ษชแด แด‡
๐‘บ๐‘ฌ๐‘ธ๐‘ผ๐‘ฌ๐‘ณ ๐‘ถ๐‘ผ๐‘ป ๐‘ต๐‘ถ๐‘พ!!!

แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส - แด›แดกแด

8.1K 290 33
By mariewrotethat

Amillian's "Millie" POV:

"You know where we goin to eat?" I whispered to Nala as we sat in the back of Leon's car.

"Mmmm no... they said somewhere good though" She looked up at me as I messed with my dress pulling it down.

"Stop boo... you look good okay?" She whispered resting her hand on my leg.

"You don't think it makes me look fat? I put on like 5 pounds" I huffed pulling my dress away from my stomach.

Ever since before the hospital I would just try and eat my pain away. And it's starting to show especially in anything skin tight.

"Girl you got ass and thighs what fat you talkin about?" Nala smacked my hand as the car came to the stop.

"Oooo this is nioceeeee" Nala gushed looking out the window.

We were at SOUL, one of the best soul food places in Chicago. I've been here a few times with Ava but we haven't been in a minute.

Nala opened the door and we both slid out the car.

"Next time let me open that door for you ma" Quan smirked wrapping his arm around Nala walking ahead of Leon & I.

"You straight Millie?"

Leon was leaned against the car, his eyes kinda low and red. We stood only a few inches apart and the smell of his cologne and weed mixed together hit me.

This man fine as hell.

He had on a white and red Vlone shirt, black jeans and blue & red Jordan 4's. A hat to the back with Wavy stitched on the side.

"Yeah I'm good" I smiled looking up at him.

"You look good as fuck by the way" He smiled showing all 32 of his pearly whites.

"Thank you" I blushed looking down.

"You do too" I added.

"You straight if I hold yo hand or?" He trailed off making me laugh a lil. "Yes you can"

I held my hand out as he interlocked our fingers together walking us into the building.

"Bout time" Quan stated making me roll my eyes.

"Hi! How many today?" The hostess stated as her eyes lingered over all of us.

"4 please" Nala smiled

"Booth or table?"

"Booth please"

"Okay follow me"

----------

"Never did I ever say thaaaat" Nala whined as she bit into her yams and Mac n cheese she mixed together.

"Yo ass definitely said YB suck ass now when that album drop yo ass better not be listenin ta one song"

"trust me.. I won't" Nala scoffed.

"What music you be listenin too?" Leon questioned looking down on me.

"Anything really.. I fuck wit Brent Faiyaz & Jhene Aiko the most"

"Yo ass be listenin to that sad music huh?" Quan joked making Leon mug him.

"Well...everybody doesn't want to listen to someone shooting niggas and fucking different bitches every other night"

"That part" Nala agreed making Quan roll his eyes.

"Yeah yeah... aye that movie starts in 30 minutes yall tryna go?" Quan questioned.

"Yeah let's just get the bill and we can go"

-------------

"They nasty as hell" Leon muttered motioning towards Nala and Quan who sat on the opposite side of the theater with a blanket draped over them.

You could see they body's moving underneath doing only God knows what.

"As fuck" I laughed as Leon and I sat pretty close together.

I had my blanket laid over me cause it's cold as fuck in here.

We sat in the back at the top row with our seats reclined back.

They chose The Empty Man for our movie.

Luckily I love horror movies.

"You want some?" I motioned towards the popcorn and Leon just nodded digging his hands in.

"Oh fuck" I muttered cuddling close as these white people in this movie started to summon this demon.

"They crazy as hell"

"No fr that's why ion have no white friends" Leon stated making me laugh.

"You got me" I joked making him look at me crazy.

"Nah I'm only half but still my momma side was crazy as hell"

"I knew yo ass wasn't just straight up white... yo hair and face give it away"

"Mmm yeah yeah"

"This movie lowkey lame as hell" Leon laughed

"A lil bit.. next time leave the movie choices to me"

"So there gon be a next time?"

"Mmm I think so" I smiled looking up at him.

"You tryna go chill in the lobby or car or sum?"

"Yeah come on"

After leaving out the theatre, we made our way to the lobby but I stopped him once we seen a little arcade.

I texted Nala just to let her know what's up.

"What chu tryna win?" Leon chuckled leaning against the stuffed toy machine next to me.

"That stuffed puppy right there" I pointed as I slowly moved the crane over it and pressed the button.

"Ole cheating ass!" I yelled as it picked up the stuffed puppy and dropped it back down.

"Huh lemme try"

After a few seconds the lights started going off on the machine and Leon held the puppy out for me to take.

"Neverrrr how did you do that... AND you got an extra one"

"Finesse baby" He ran his tongue over his bottom lip as he gave me this look.

"Boy whatever" I laughed as we made our way to the table our things were at.

"So how old are you?" He questioned

"17... you?"

"Damn you a li baby" He chuckled shaking his head. "I just turned 19 last month"

"You got a good family?" I randomly blurted out.

Ion know how to make small talk and he seems quiet so I just felt it was right.

"Uhh... yeah kinda my moms been taking care of my younger siblings and I been on my own since I was 17"

"Aww I'm sorry... do you have a good relationship with her still?" I questioned snacking on the large popcorn we barely touched.

"Yeah that's still my momma... she just got bigger things to worry about than what I got going on" He stated eating on some of the popcorn.

"What about yo moms?"

"Oh... she died a few years back" I sighed just thinking bout my beautiful angel.

"She was my everything and... I-I still remember the day they told us she was gone.. whew lemme stop cause a bitch bouta be crying in here" I laughed a lil fanning my face.

"Na you good ain't nobody gon judge you.. it seem like y'all was close"

"Close as hell... then once she died, Ava took over everything and we were always close but it made us inseparable"

"So she yo sister mom?" He joked making me bust out laughing.

"Yeah I guess you could say that... anywaysss I had fun tonight, thank you for everything fr" I sighed as we gathered up our things and decided to wait in the car for the rest of the movie to end.

"Youn gotta thank me Millie... Ion mind takin you out" He opened the passenger side allowing me to slide in. Something about what he said made my heart flutter a bit.

Not too much now... not too fucking much.

"I just don't wanna rush you into nun at all.. I like you but I understand we gotta take things slow" He explained staring over at me.

"I like that... I'm surprised you actually like me especially hearing about the shit that happened to me... I don't know I just feel like I'm tainted... damaged"

"Na you far from it ma.. what happened to you was sick, an any nigga who would hold that against you is sicker... Ian like that and Ima show you"

"As long as you let me"

My stomach felt like it was tying in knots and I got this sudden urge to just wanna tongue him down. "Okay" I whispered looking down.

"Millie?"

"Yeah?" I questioned looking over at him.

"Can I kiss you?"

"Y-yeah" I stuttered mentally slapping myself.

He leaned over cupping my face into his hands, he pulled me closer as I leaned in, our lips softly melted into each other's.

I slid my tongue into his mouth as his hands traveled down my waist, and in one swift movement I was on his lap.

Our tongues fought against each other's as his hands rubbed my body slow & caring. Fuck.

I slowly pulled away catching my breath as I felt my face get hot.

"I could kiss yo ass all day no bull" He chuckled pulling me in his arms.

---------

We ended up dropping Nala & Quan off back at his apartment.

"Thank you again for tonight" I smiled as he walked me to my door.

I could've sworn I seen the blinds move but maybe I'm just seeing shit.

"Stop thanking me... you gon get used to this" He smirked pulling me into his arms, Leon rocked his a lil bit before he pulled back.

"Text me Ight?"

"Okay" I smiled as he leaned down planting a kiss on my forehead before walking back to his car.

I pushed my key through the lock and made my way inside.

"So how was it?"

I jumped holding my hand over my mouth as Ava stood by the stairs in her Versace robe and slippers. "Bitch you can't sneak up on people like that"

"Mmm Cmon Cmon come tell me all about it" She gushed grabbing my hand and leading me too the couch.

We sat up and talked for almost 2 hours before we realized it was 3am.

"I love you Millie... I'm so proud of you" She hugged me tight before walking towards her room.

"I love you too Ava... thank you for.. being you" I smiled grabbing my pajamas and going into the bathroom, a hot shower at 3am sounds amazing right now.

------------

Thoughts??

Millie had a date 🥺 so proud of my bby

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

385K 12.8K 40
"๐š๐š›๐šข๐š—๐šŠ ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐šŒ๐šŽ ๐š–๐šข๐šœ๐šŽ๐š•๐š ๐š—๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š˜ ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŽ ๐šž๐š—๐š๐š’๐š• ๐™ธ ๐š๐šŽ๐š—๐šž๐š’๐š—๐šŽ๐š•๐šข ๐š๐š˜๐š—๐š"
504K 28.7K 33
๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ด
61.6K 1.8K 29
"๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐š ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ณ๐ณ๐ฅ๐ž. ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐จ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ. ๐‰๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐š ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ...
114K 4.1K 23
"๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’Œ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’”๐’‰๐’๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’ ๐’๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’Ž๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’” ๐’•๐’“๐’–๐’”๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’”๐’๐’Ž๐’†๐’๐’๐’†'๐’” ๐’‰๐’†๐’‚๐’“๐’• ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’๐’๐’• ๐’š๐’๏ฟฝ...