Derpy [Nene Onemine x M!reade...

By Idiotic_Moron

I suck at descriptions lol. A (somewhat) normal student is placed in a very odd high school. He tries his bes... More

A rough start (Prologue)
Reader's Profile (REMASTERED)
Detroit: Become student (Ch. 1)
Bro, you deadass built like a 🗿 (Ch. 3)
I'll have uhh... 2 number 9s... (Ch. 4)
Turning Red: The Anime (Ch. 5)
It's Just a Fever! Plus More! (Ch. 6)
Yandere Simulator (Ch. 07)
[Insert obscure reference] (Ch. 8)
JET BLACK WINGS!1!1 (Ch. 9)
Vineboom sfx (Ch. 10)
Gochujang hot sauce (Ch. 11)
Obligatory pool episode (Ch. 12)
Edgy title name here (Ch. 13)
The Festival (Ch. 14)
Awkward confessions lmao (Ch. 15)
Soy wojak (Ch. 16)
Another festival (Ch. 17)
Damn bro, that's crazy (Ch.18)
The 3rd damn festival (Ch. 19)
Bruh 🗿 (Ch. 20)
Bing chilling (Ch. 21)
Vergil reference (Ch. 22)
The date (Ch. 23)
Yoo, christmas time (Ch. 24)
When you uglier than the snowman 💀(Ch. 25)
Happy new year! (Ch. 26)
Oh hey, mildly sexual activities (Ch. 27)
She trip on my field til I bus (Ch. 28)
The masculine urge to kiss the boys goodnight (Ch. 29)

Meeting Komi [GONE FISHING!!!] (Ch. 2)

2.2K 82 66
By Idiotic_Moron

[No, we don't go fishing ;-;]

(Third Person POV)

You were looking around for Tadano everywhere, you were speed walking through the halls, still hoping to talk to him, though you didn't have much time before the next class.

(Your POV)

I was awkwardly speed walking through the hallways, looking for Tadano's signature cowlick. I continued looking for a good minute, but then I decided to start overthinking.

Y/N: 'Maybe he's avoiding me... Yeah that's probably right, he's probably made other friends or something...'

I started slowly walk back to the classroom. I think I left a pen there or something, I wasn't really thinking. Just as I was about to walk in, I see... Tadano writing on the board, with KOMI?!

Y/N: 'Wait they're talking to each other? Wait a minute... What's that on the board?'

I couldn't see what was on the board because of how close Komi and Tadano were together...

Y/N: 'Wait?! Komi and Tadano?! TOGETHER! REALLY!? Wait hold on they barely met, I shouldn't be making assumptions. I should probably just do what I usually do best, Observe.'

Before I could bring myself to focus on the 2, I see Komi dash out of the classroom. Tadano is just there, really flustered for some reason. I noticed Komi just outside the door, but I felt like interacting would be a bad idea. Just as I was about to make my presence known, I hear scribbling on the chalkboard. Tadano is just expanding on that one sentence in the middle of the board.

Y/N: 'Komi... Bad at... Communicating?!'

I could barely see what was being written on the board, Should I get glasses? Anyways, just as I was about to talk to him, I was quickly trampled over by a crowd of students.

Y/N: 'Why...'

Class had started and I had just given up, I just told myself to wait until tomorrow or something. I hurried to my seat and started to recollect my thoughts.

Y/N: 'Huh. Time to doze off I guess...'

(Third Person POV)

During class, you were basically half-asleep. The only things you thought of were your parents' shop, your non-existent plans for the weekend and... Onemine-san!? You were so deep in thoughts, you hadn't realized you were on your way home.

Y/N: 'What?! Was I just on autopilot? God I hope I didn't do anything too weird.'

As you arrived home, you were greeted by... silence... You wondered if your sister was out or something.

Y/N: S/N (your [younger] sister) ya there?

It took a good 30 seconds of waiting until you heard a response.

S/N: Yeah!

She quickly ran down the stairs (and almost tripped). She took another 30 seconds to catch her breath.

Y/N: Did you go on a run or something?

S/N: No! I mean yeah! Anyways, that's not important right now! Mom and dad are gonna be home late because they're preparing a time for that 'monthly inspection' at the restaurant or something.

Y/N: Oh ok. What do you want for dinner?

S/N: I dunno...

Y/N: What about fried rice?

S/N: NO! The rice cooker is broken! Do you even know how bad and uncultured it is to make rice without one of those?

You were about to respond, but then you realized your mom brought some random crap from the restaurant for you to cook yesterday. You were in the kitchen looking through the stuff she brought yesterday, hoping there was any left over rice. Your sister quickly appeared behind you and took the rice in the container.

S/N: Now that we got the rice, we can make dinner! Right? Can I help this time?

Y/N: Sure?

After looking around the pantry for the rest of the ingredients, you both quickly got to work on making dinner. Your sister decided to make extra for your mom and dad to eat when they return. You were handling the wok while your sister was adding the ingredients. Your sister often doesn't help you cook because she burned her hand once and got grounded. She still likes to help you cook though, she does it to help you 'practice working with others', though you were sure it was just an excuse to cook. After finishing the rice, you served it onto 2 plates and cleaned your grandfather's wok.

S/N: Soooo? How was high school?

Y/N: It was fine...

S/N: Was it tougher than last year?

Y/N: Not sure...

S/N: Did you make any friends?

Y/N: I mean... I met Tadano, he's in the same class.

S/N: *Ahem* I meant new friends.

Y/N: Ahh.

You started getting flashbacks of your time with Onemine. It was nice, you enjoyed it a lot. You just sat there, blushing with an almost unnoticeable grin plastered on your face.

S/N: It seems that you have. Now... for the extremely important questions. *Inhales sharply* Isitagirl?Aretheycute?Aretheyhot?Wouldyoudatethem?Aretheyashotassansundertale-

You could barely understand what she was saying but you knew you had to find a way out of this mess. You quickly looked at the time and saw that it was getting late. You told her that you were tired and that you were going to sleep.

S/N: Alright... But hey, I'm glad you have a new friend now.

She smiled at you before running upstairs, into her room. You had only realized it now, you made a new friend. You weren't exactly looking for friends, it was more of a thing that you looked for because you wanted to fit in. You decided you were too tired to deal with your thoughts and wanted to get some shut-eye.

[The next day]

You quickly woke up, got ready and said goodbye to your parents and sister. You were jealous of your sister for 2 reasons.

1. Your class starts 4 hours before her classes so she gets to sleep more.

2. She had your dad's eyes, which meant she didn't have that dead gaze.

After making it to your school, you settled down into your seat and went on what you call 'autopilot mode'.

Y/N: 'I don't know why I do better in class when I turn off my brain...'

After lamenting about the fact you couldn't play anything last night, you were quickly snapped back to reality with someone announcing it was time for break. You turned around to talk to Onemine but to your surprise, she wasn't there. Something that surprised you even more was Tadano calling you.

Tadano: Hey Y/N!

You quickly turned to look at Tadano... only to see Komi behind him looking very... nervous?

Y/N: Hello Tadano...

You and Komi just looked at each other. Your expression was blank, but on the inside you were scared as hell.

Y/N: H-hel-llo K-komi-san!

[How the hell do you stutter with a dead gaze]

Tadano: When did you get here Komi-san!?

You were even more confused now.

Tadano: Anyways, meet Y/N! He was my friend in middle school!

Y/N: 'You remembered ;-;'

Komi just stood there... Menacingly.

Tadano: Uhh.. Y/N? Can you please do a favor for me?

Y/N: Sure?

Tadano moved back and started talking to Komi.

Tadano: Y/N can look a bit scary at times... But he's genuinely a good guy.

Y/N: 'I'll take that as a complement'

Tadano: So Komi-san... Try to use that phrase we practiced earlier.

Komi just stood there, slightly more nervous. Tadano started whispering something into her ear, much to the class's disapproval. Komi then took a sharp inhale and said... nothing, for 5 minutes. People were taking pictures of her just standing there. After everyone left, you were feeling very awkward. You heard something

Komi: I-I-I-

She started to tremble. You had finally pieced everything together. You finally realized that she was... Deaf (How???)? You thought about it a little bit more and came to the conclusion that she was hella introverted.

Tadano: You're doing good!

Y/N: What's going on?

Tadano: Ah! She's asking to be your friend!

Heh? Why would someone as beautiful as her want to be friends with you?

Y/N: Are you sure?

Tadano: That's exactly what the favor was. I wanted you to be friends with Komi!

Y/N: You sure?

Tadano: Yes.

Y/N: Alright.

You tried to smile at him but failed miserably. You turn to look at Komi, who seems to be frozen from... Shock? Happiness? Regret? You didn't know, so you decided to say something.

Y/N: I'll be your friend Komi-san.

Komi looked like she was about to cry. You started to internally panic. That was until Tadano said something.

Tadano: Yes! Finally!

Y/N: What do you mean 'finally'?

Tadano: I finally got Komi-san a friend.

He said that last part in tears of joy. You were confused as to why she doesn't have 100 friends yet.

Y/N: Wait. Didn't you ask the other classmates?

Tadano: They all called me a scumbag ;-;

You were slightly pissed. You decided to say something else.

Y/N: Have you asked everyone?

Tadano: There's only 1 person left!

He pointed towards the direction of a student in the front row.

Note

English ain't my first language so I think I've gotten something dramatically incorrect. I'm still trying. I also hope the story is decent enough for you to enjoy, I'm just improvising the story and making up the plot as I type it down.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 156 20
cap·ti·vate ˈkaptəˌvāt/ verb "attract and hold the interest and attention of; charm." Comment me a request and I'll write it! This is mainly a variou...
23.9K 360 17
Y/N is a quiet girl who avoids people as much as possible. That's why on her first day at Nekoma high school she goes to the roof to eat lunch on her...
260K 6.9K 23
(This is the updated version about the story!!) About story: (Y/N) knew shouko from an old school, separation left them to fend for themselves after...
1.6K 46 5
Boredom has been killing me... Well let's get into it ! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Y/n L/n...