Diabolic Lover

By Envyxthexplague

More

Diabolic Lover
Day One in the Castle
To Accept or to Decline...
Darkness Consumes the World
Truth is Coming Out

The Fun Has Just Begun

192 9 1
By Envyxthexplague

I felt so giddy it was so unreal at the moment. I swear if this was a dream I would be so disappointed and bummed. I walked along side Genji throughout the Castle towards what I presumed his bedroom at the moment. Genji gently linked his arm through mine as my eyes looked up at him, this time apart would definitely affect us a bit. I mean really if you think about it, it is a whole day of not being able to get to know each other fully. We made it to Genji's room as he opened the door for me and awaited for me to enter first. I smiled big as I could feel my cheeks turning bright red as I entered the room to see that my suitcase with all my things were missing from the place I last left them. My eyes widen in panic as I was about to say something to Genji. Yet, Genji chuckled lowly as he softly says

"Kumori came in here when you were with our mother. She wanted us to be able to have a little more time with each other before we go off to bed."

My cheeks were now on fire. Does he mean that we were suppose to have sex? My heart started racing as I kept thinking, I wasn't ready for all of this and also so sudden, I mean I just met him and know nothing about him. Genji looked at me as he frowned deeply at me. Oh god, could he read my mind? Oh God, Genji, I meant it in a completely different way... I mean I am definitely attracted to you now but I want to be actually ready for this. Genji then says in a worried tone

"Yurie, are you ok? Your heart is racing..."

Genji got quiet as he started biting his bottom lip. God, he looked so attractive biting his lip like that. Genji slowly walked over to me as my legs couldn't move myself. It was if I was frozen in place. I watched him as he softly caressed the side of my face as I half closed them as a high feeling coursed through my veins making me get a bit excited. Genji then says with lust on the tip of his tongue while leaning closer to my face

"Your blood smells so enticing when you get excited Yurie."

I felt Genji press his lips on my neck as the blissful feeling surged through me, was he making me feel like this or was it some type of vampire trick when they feed? Genji pulled away from my neck as he looked me straight in the eyes as I saw the pain swirling in his eyes. Genji then says through a strained voice

"Go change into your pajamas, I will lite a fire. It gets cold at night."

My eyes widened as I watched him start to walk away. I have never seen a vampire restrain himself so much and walk away without a bite. I blinked a couple of times as the blissful feeling was slowly disappearing. I nodded my head even though he wasn't looking at me now. I walked towards the bathroom remembering Kumori showing me the walk in closet that was connected to the bathroom. Once I stepped inside the room I noticed that half the closet was my dresses and clothing hung up in color code. I then saw a red dresser next to the black dresser that wasn't in here last time I was here, so that had to be my dresser. I softly touched my neck as I could still feel the tingly sensation where Genji had kissed me. I rubbed my hands through my hair trying to understand why he didn't bite me. I changed into my dark purple nightgown that fit perfectly to my body in the right places, I wondered if this would be to much, especially since it was the first night. I shook my head and walked out into the bathroom quickly to pull my hair into a low messy bun. I looked into the mirror at myself as I thought deeply. Was my blood to innocent for Genji? I bit my lip gently and turned around just to see Genji leaning on the door frame watching me carefully. I blushed heavily as he was looking me over with his gorgeous eyes. Genji then stood up straight reacting his hand out towards me as I took his hand immediately. Genji smiled at me as he lead me to the couch in front of the fireplace as the television was on playing the news. Genji sat down as I sat next to him on the couch. He was right the room did get colder, every second it seemed to get chillier. Genji and I had small conversations for about and hour now. We were getting to know each other really like hobbies, colors that we liked, small little details. What we wanted and expected out of each other in the future that his family expected out of each of us. Genji then popped the question throwing me off a bit. 

"Tell me Yurie... it is true that you have never been outside of the church?"

My eyes lifted up to stare in his eyes. I will admit it I was a bit ashamed as they looked towards the fire. Did this have a huge effect on the relationship? I bit my lip as I waited a bit to figure out how I was suppose to say this. To actually say this without making my Grandfather look like a complete psycho.

"Yes, well more like the... dungeon of the church. My grandfather thought if I stayed in doors every day that my skin would be use to the darkness. That I didn't need to see the corruption of the world around us. He thought that if my blood was absolutely pure from everything that it would heighten the chances of me becoming a Potential bride." 

I glanced at Genji as he was actually listening closely. I continued

"My grandfather also thought if I was secluded from everyone, especially love, touch and care that I would be more likely to enjoy the harshness and possibly hatefulness that I would get here if I did fail to become a potential."

Genji frowned deeply as he was taking everything in that I had just told him. Genji suddenly positioned himself on the couch so he was now facing me from the side. I repeated his action not sure what he was planning or doing at the moment. Genji then replies almost in a seductive voice. 

"So you have never been held or touched by a man?" I shook my head no letting him know that he was correct without having to speak. 

Genji then says a bit clouded. "So you have never been kissed on the hands...." 

Genji lifted one of my hands up with his as he placed a gently soft kiss. I could feel my cheeks burning bright red as I could feel the bliss raising up again. I shook my head no indicating that I have not. Genji smirked evilly as I could feel my body moving closer to his. He was searching for something I could tell in his eyes. Genji seemed to be trying to figure me out. He then grabbed my throat as my eyes widen with excitement, it was very strange for me to get excited at the thought of him being rough with me. I mean I was raised with people hitting me and screaming in my face all the time. Genji stared grinning evilly almost devilishly, Genji chuckled deeply sending chills down my spine as I felt my throat move as if a noise wanted to escape my throat. Genji tilted his head to the side staring into my eyes intently. My heart raced faster than it was, he let go of his grip on my throat as he moved my hair off of my shoulder gently as if caressing my body now. My eyes started to get heavy as they half way closed as Genji leaned in closer to my neck. I could feel myself wanting him every second of this amazing torture. I actually wanted to feel him gripping every part of my body as if he needed me. I now could feel his hot breath caressing my shoulder and neck sending chills down my spine with excitement. Genji then says in a whispered with seduction lacing his tongue. 

"I can not promise you that I will be good all the time. I might accidentally hurt you, but I will treat you like a goddess if you are a good girl, Yurie."

I felt myself tilting my head to the side as my whole body was sent in complete bliss. God, if this bite feels like what he's doing now, then I am just going to be asking for a death sentence. All of a sudden I felt his tongue lick up my neck as a moan escaped my lips. My eyes widen in complete shock as I was sent back into reality. I quickly backed up slapping my hands on my lips as if this wrong for me to have made that noise. Genji seemed in complete shock as he stared at me a bit confused. My heart was speeding so fast it felt like it was about to ripe out of my chest, it was actually hurting. I then say completely shocked worried and scared I had done something wrong. 

"I am sorry.... I.... I ....." I couldn't find my words it was as if my brain just shut down. I finally got what I was going to say. "I don't know what that was..... I am sorry."

Genji sat there still a bit confused till realization hit him. Genji chuckled lowly to himself. I frowned absolutely confused. Why the hell was he laughing at me? Was what I had done so amusing and stupid that I made a sound? I hid my face in my hands completely ashamed that I had made that awkward weird sound, I don't even know why I would have made a noise like that. I was so humiliated that I could feel my eyes watering up quickly. Genji had stopped laughing at me as he was saying my name in a confused voice. I then felt hands pulling my arms away from my face as I looked at Genji with watery eyes. Genji's amusement filled face quickly changed to a worried look in an instant. Genji then asked worried. 

"Yurie, why are you crying? What's wrong?"

I tried to pull my arms away from Genji's grasps, why didn't he see that he hurt me by making fun of me? I stopped trying to pull away seeing that it was pointless to try and get out of his grip.

I finally replied in defeat. "Why would you laugh at me like that? I said that I am sorry I made that noise..."

Genji looked relieved for a split second as he replies gently, 

"I was laughing at how cute and innocent you are. Do not apologize for making that sound with me, Yurie. I was just your bodies way of telling me that you were excited and enjoying the things I was doing to you. It is called moaning, everyone does it at some point."

Genji grabbed my hand as he made my hands run through his hair as  I could see chills on his skin forming very quickly. Genji stopped at the side of his head as he whispered almost in a pleased dark voice

"Grab my hair.... Pull it."

Genji's hand dropped from mine as I stared at him, was he completely serious about this? Genji's eyes were completely closed making him look so vulnerable. I bit my lip as gripped his hair gently as I pulled it playfully. All of a sudden a deep moan escaped Genji's lips as his head tilted in the direction that I pulled it. My heart started beating fast as I was actually getting excited off of the sounds he made. I let go as I saw Genji's eyes starting to open half way as I ran my fingers again through his hair. Earning a small "Mmm" coming from Genji, this was getting my so excited. I saw that Genji's eyes closed again as I got the courage to get closer to his face. I ran my other hand through his hair as I pressed my lips onto his as my heart was about to explode. My eyes had shut trying to not see his reaction just in case he hated what I did. Right as I kissed him I pulled a little on my left side earning a moan from his lips. All too soon I felt Genji's arms wrap around my waist pulling me closer to him.  

Please Comment and Vote

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 2.1K 28
mikha and aiah found out na mag tita sila!!
44.5K 1.1K 20
To some, she was just another princess who was kind, generous and had ethereal beauty. To the smallfolk, she was a dream and too good to share blood...
142K 5.5K 73
Elite3532, an individual who can be considered as an icon among the Tensura fandom community failed in accomplishing his dream... As he regretted his...
32.8K 2.8K 25
āļ’ āļ†āļ­āˇŠāļ¸āˇ™ āˇ€āļœāˇš āļģāˇ–āļ´āˇ™ āļąāˇœāļ­āˇ’āļļāˇ”āļąāļ­āˇŠ āļ…āļ´āˇ’ āļ…āļ´āˇšāļ¸āļēāˇ’ āļ’ āļšāˇāļ´āˇ’ āļ‡āˇƒāˇŠ āļ’āļš āˇƒāļąāˇāļ­ āļšāļģāļąāˇ€āˇ.